BBW A Hefty Heist - by Polarisdreamer (~BBW, ~~WG, ~XWG, ~SEX, STUFFING)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Polarisdreamerr, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Jun 12, 2018 #1

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

BBW, WG, XWG, SEX, STUFFING. A slick thief must willfully go along with the desires of a feeder in order to get close enough to pull off the biggest heist of her career.

A Hefty Heist

by Polarisdreamer
    Chapter 1- July 4th

“I’m sorry. You seem like a nice girl, but I have a girlfriend. Excuse me.” Drake said, as he politely turned down the cute blonde that had been hitting on him at the bar.

“Your loss!” Ellie muttered, while she turned back to the bar and ordered another mixed drink. Drake was a large guy, about 6’0 feet tall and 230lbs and to be honest he didn’t look to be in good shape. In contrast, Ellie was a goddess of a women, she stood at 5’8 and carried only 120lbs on her hourglass frame. She wore a sexy novelty dress painted like the Star Spangled Banner. It hung tight across her fit body and revealed plenty of Ellie’s cleavage. In any case, due to her spectacle of trying to flirt with Drake, Ellie must have seemed pretty desperate to any casual observers. At least, that is what she hoped.

“You shouldn’t feel bad. Drake is gay.” Drake’s friend said, as he sat on Drake’s empty bar stool next to Ellie.

“You really know how to cheer a girl up huh? What’s your name?” Ellie smiled, as she turned to get a look at her prey. She actually found him relatively attractive at first glance.

“I try.. And the name’s Wallis. Tell me, why’s a beautiful girl like you going after a guy like Drake anyway?” Wallis asked, as he checked out Ellie’s hot body.

“I didn’t know he was gay!” Ellie laughed, as she grabbed her drink and took a liberal sip. Wallis looked much fitter in person then in the pictures she had seen. He was a tall young man, about 6’2 and looked to weigh about 175lbs. He had short curly blond hair, and bright blue eyes.

“I meant a fat guy.” Wallis clarified, as he looked over his shoulder to make sure Drake had left.

“Well, the chubby ones are normally more willing to do crazy things. And I’ve got a healthy appetite for crazy.” Ellie admitted, as she tried to look disinterested with Wallis.

“Interesting, you don’t look like a girl with a healthy appetite.” Wallis doubted, as he observed the thin waist on Ellie.

“Oh, I have quite the appetite. In fact, if my body was the size of my appetite, I’d be too fat to walk.” Ellie seductively spoke, as she tried to gauge Wallis’s interest in her.

“Well, I have an appetite too. If you want to come back to my apartment I’m sure I could show you.” Wallis said trying to sound smooth.

“Is that supposed to be your clever attempt to sweep me off my feet?” Ellie played, as she turned toward Wallis and took another full sip of her drink.

“I would sing all 20 letter of the alphabet in public if you would come home with me.” Wallis proclaimed, trying to seal the deal.

“Someone’s a little drunk. I think your missing some letter’s their ace.” Ellie laughed at Wallis’s pathetic attempt to impress her.

“You’re right. I think I know the letters I missed…U…R…A…Q…T” Wallis smiled, as Ellie walked right into his pickup line.

“Aww! That’s actually sweet!” Ellie swooned, not expecting some clever wit from Wallis. “Wait.. You’re still missing one letter.”

“I mean if you want to come home with me tonight I’ll show you where I keep the ‘D’” Wallis grinned. Ellie had to admit that the guy had some balls. He was a complete pig, but he had a pair.

“Well, that is the most sincere invitation I’ve gotten all night.” Ellie softly spoke, as she got off her chair and jumped on Wallis’s lap. “Happy fourth of July.”

“Happy..” Wallis muttered, before Ellie started to kiss the attractive young man.

Ellie played her part well, and to be fair to Wallis, he didn’t make it too hard. Ellie found him attractive. The man was in good shape. They ended up going to Wallis’s apartment, a penthouse suite of the Luxury Life Hotel, one of the city’s finest hotels. In such an impressive atmosphere Ellie made sure Wallis had the night of his life. In the morning when he asked her for her number, Ellie could only smile while they set up a dinner date later that day. After a breakfast in bed prepared by Wallis, Ellie returned to the safe house, a relatively new office building located in the city’s commercial district. After all, Ellie was currently pretending to be a corporate executive.

Ulvrik likes this.
  2. Jun 12, 2018 #2

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 1- July 4th Continued

“You sure like to keep me waiting.” Katie accused, as Ellie strolled into the fake office.

“Well, you can stop worrying. He just wanted me to eat breakfast in bed. All of the intelligence about Wallis worked like a charm. I guarantee after our dinner date he will be begging for me to be his girlfriend.” Ellie confidently grinned, as she sat down across from Katie. Katie Ford was the mastermind behind the whole plan. While she sat relaxed in her professional office attire, Ellie couldn’t ignore the commanding presence of her teammate. Katie stood at 5’7 and maintained luscious curly black hair. She was slightly thinner than Ellie largely because of her narrow waist and slightly pear shaped frame.

“Good. I’ve got some news myself. I’ve secured a job at the museum and Dana has arrived. I’ve waited for you to get back before we brief her on the heist.” Katie explained, as she hit a button on her phone and a tiny woman wearing thick black framed glasses walked in. She was a short 5’1 brunette, who looked to weigh a miniscule 105lbs.

“Great, a hipster.” Ellie muttered, totally willing to bet that the clothes Dana was wearing came from a thrift store somewhere. She was wearing a pair of large brown boots, jean shorts, and a white tank top with a black lightning bolt logo down the middle under her unbuttoned plaid shirt.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you too. Dana Cunningham.” Dana introduced herself, as she shook Ellie’s hand.

“Ellie Mitchel. So, you are the tech? How old are you?” Ellie doubted, as she guessed this girl was a teenager.

“Yeah, I’m 21 and I’ll have you know I’m the best tech on this side of the country. How old are you? Late twenties?” Dana overestimated trying to get a read on the temperament of her future teammate.

“Mid-twenties. 25 if you must know. How do you know Katie?” Ellie questioned, already not liking this girl’s attitude.

“I’ve worked with her before.” Dana shrugged, as she took a seat and quickly spun herself around in the office chair for good measure.

“Everyone has huh?” Ellie rolled her eyes at Dana’s childish mannerisms.

“Excuse me! Are you two ready to go over the plan?” Katie asked, as she shot Ellie a tempered stare.

“Toats! So, what’s the plan this time boss?” Dana smiled, as she leaned back and put her feet on the table.

“You are never going to believe it.” Ellie muttered, as she was still coming to terms with the plan herself.

“It’s a four person job and I’ve already contacted the fourth person. She is on her way.” Katie explained, as she clicked on an overhead projector.

“Who is it?” Dana asked, as her curiosity got the better of her.

“Taylor Lewis.” Katie replied, matter-of-factly.

“Haha, are you kidding me?” Dana laughed, as she took her feet off the table and sat up.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Ellie asked.

“You already have Ellie. I’ve looked up her shtick. She’d as good a physical specimen that you are going to need for any job. Taylor is exactly the same. Except, how long has it been since she’s pulled a job anyway? A year and a half? She’ll totally be rusty.” Dana explained, as Ellie studied her new teammate.

“Correct as always. Let me explain and then you can voice any doubts. I’ve already paid you handsomely, the least you can do is listen.” Katie bargained, as she pointed to the screen on the wall.

“Go ahead.” Dana muttered, as she leaned back.

“Alright. The plan is to hit the Museum of Arts and Sciences. Now before you start crying, hear me out. There is nothing worth stealing their yet, but there is going to be a special exhibit for Thanksgiving. This exhibit will contain over fifty pearls which are the property of Scineque Industries.” Katie began, as Dana looked pretty serious.

“How much are these pearls worth?” Dana asked, as she looked at the picture of them on the screen.

“A million per pearl.” Ellie smirked, as she actually appreciated how attentive Dana was being.

“What’s so special about them?” Dana shrugged, as she looked to Katie for answers.

“These pearls have historical and cultural value beyond their natural cost. I believe their former owner was the royal family of England. They were originally a gift from Sir Francis Drake during the 1500s. More recently they were donated to a museum in England which eventually ran into significant monetary problems only to be bought out by Scineque Industries.” Katie explained, as she ran through the slides of her presentation.

“This isn’t personal is it? Scineque Industries is one of the world’s largest corporations. They could make life pretty tough for us if they find out who we are.” Dana countered in a serious tone.

“They won’t find out who we are. We are too good. And when the gig is over anyone who is concerned can change their identity for all I care. Everyone I’ve hired for this job has a clean record. So, no worries. Now, the security at the museum during the time the pearls will be there is going to be significant. This is why I am going to act as the insider. I got a job giving tours at the museum. I will become familiar with the layout and security system. What I already know is that they will be setting up laser trip wires, cameras, and even a glass case to protect the pearls. Furthermore, nobody goes into or out of the museum without a full body scan that includes any bags or purses.” Katie explained, as she paused to take a sip of water.

“This sounds like a lot of trouble. How do you plan on pulling it off?” Dana asked.

“This is where I come in.” Ellie elaborated, as she nodded to Katie. “The CEO of Scineque Industries has a son named Wallis. He is a spoiled punk, but Katie has provided me with some personal information you may find very interesting.”

“True. Wallis Scineque is going to be at the event on Thanksgiving and he will be bringing a plus one. The information Ellie is referring to is Wallis’s sexual preferences. He has a thing for assertive blondes, and women who think they are out of his league. Furthermore, he has a sexual fetish which will be very useful for us to take advantage of.” Katie paused, as she looked to Ellie and hesitated.

“Haha, what is it?” Dana pleaded, while looking to Ellie with a smile.

“Don’t look at me. I’m still not happy about it.” Ellie groaned.

“He is what’s called a feeder. He has an increased attraction to women who gain weight. He is particularly fond of very thin women, such as Ellie, who get fat. This works for my plan because the only way to get the pearls out of the museum is inside someone’s stomach.” Katie reluctantly explained.

“Gross.” Dana shook her head.

“More like, clever. Fifty-two pearls, each half the size of golf balls, takes up a lot of space in the human stomach. None of us could currently fit all those pearls safely inside our bellies, but luckily the human belly can stretch quite a bit with practice. Practice that Ellie will get from dating a feeder and going along with every desire he has. The only way to fool the full body scanners is behind a wall of body fat.” Katie finished, as she let Dana take in the plan.

“This could.. work.” Dana nodded the more she thought about it.

“The plan on game day is for Ellie to go to the event as Wallis’s date. I will make sure I am working on that day. I’ll let you and Taylor into the museum and she will shoot me with a stun gun. I’ll wake up twenty minutes later and call the cops. That way my innocence is maintained. In the meantime, Dana, you will disable all of the cameras and laser trip wires from the control room. If there is any security in there Taylor will take care of them. Next, Dana you will guide Taylor through the air vents to the main display room. It will be locked so Taylor will need to drop down from the ceiling, steal the pearls and make her way back to the air vents so she can rendezvous with Ellie in the ladies’ bathroom near the cafeteria. Once there, Taylor will give the pearls to Ellie who will eat them and return to the party like nothing has happened. The police will arrive, search the guests, they won’t find anything and we will all meet back at the safe house late that night to divvy up the take and go our separate ways.” Katie concluded, as she looked to Dana for approval.

“I’m in.” Dana smiled.

“I thought so.” Ellie nodded.

“There is one thing I don’t understand. Ellie, why did you agree to this?” Dana questioned.

“Think about it, 52 million split four ways is 13 million each. And for my part, Katie has promised me 16 million. That’s three million dollars to sit on my ass and get fed and pampered by a man who will worship me for it.” Ellie grinned.

“Whose share of the take is that coming out of? Cause I’m sure not giving up any of my 13 million for Ellie to grow a fat ass.” Dana complained to Katie.

“Calm down. I’ll be giving Ellie 3 million of my take because of the minimal role I will be playing in the actual heist.” Katie explained, as she put Dana’s worried to rest.

“Are you okay with that?” Dana asked Katie.

“Yeah, yeah. Hunky dory. So Ellie, are you ready for your big date tonight?” Katie smiled, as Ellie gave her a confident grin.

“Almost, I was wondering if I could borrow that little white dress you have.” Ellie whispered.

“Are you kidding? It’s too small for you.” Katie refused.

“That’s the point, I want to wear something pure sexy and tight!” Ellie enthused.

“Umm? I’ll go get it. Try not to spill wine on it or something.” Kate relented.

Ulvrik likes this.
  3. Jun 12, 2018 #3

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 1- July 4th Continued

Dinner with Wallis went even better than expected. Ellie had predicted Wallis to be as dull as he had been at the bar, but what she got was a well-mannered gentleman. He treated her to a four course meal at one of the city’s premier restaurants. They mostly made small talk as Ellie did her best to order fattening dishes and leave none of them behind. Shortly before desert Ellie reached her limit and realized that she should strike up a conversation to buy her stomach some time to recover.

“I have to say, I think I miss judged you. You are a gentleman after all.” Ellie smiled, as she leaned back and felt the food baby she had been growing since the massive meal began. The white dress she wore looked painted onto her athletic body. Her full c-cup breasts strained the straps holding them in place, and her full stomach jutted out against the fabric to give Ellie a newly pregnant look.

“I can do my best to pretend. How did you like your food?” Wallis returned Ellie’s smile, as he leaned forward in his bow tie to observe Ellie’s plate. Ellie figured that he was looking just beyond her plate, at her freshly stuffed food baby.

“Well, the Pasta Alfaro was just heavenly, but they brought too much. I’ll have to take the rest home. Haha, if I eat anymore I think I might rip my dress!” Ellie laughed, as she tried to stick out her belly more, but was prevented by the tight fabric.

“Yes well, we wouldn’t want that.. Look Ellie, about last night..” Wallis paused, as he placed a hand on his forehead to wipe away some sweat. Ellie had seen this before. The poor guy was so intimidated by her that he was clamming up as he tried to ask her out. It was kind of cute.

“Finally we cut the small talk! What about last night Wallis?” Ellie smiled, as she tried to look more open and less intimidating to him.

“I want you to know that I had a great time, and I really like you, but..” Wallis struggled. The poor guy seemed really nervous.

“But.. you want something more than a one-night stand? It’s okay to be nervous. I haven’t felt this strongly about someone in a long time either.” Ellie warmly spoke, as she reached over the table and held Wallis’s hands.

“Umm..” Wallis paused, as he pulled his hands away from Ellie. “No, it’s not that. I can’t see you anymore, and it’s not because I don’t like you.”

“Ptth! *cough* Then why in heaven’s not?!” Ellie almost convulsed in shock.

“I’m getting back together with my ex-girlfriend. I’m sorry. I didn’t know how to tell you.” Wallis muttered, as he avoided Ellie’s furious eye contact.

“Did you know that when we slept together?!” Ellie questioned, as she felt anger burning inside of her.

“Yes, but we agreed not to make it official until she arrives back in town tomorrow. So yesterday I was technically still single.” Wallis explained, as he looked at Ellie with a little remorse.

“I don’t believe this..” Ellie muttered to herself, while she downed the rest of her Champaign.

“I’m sorry, if you’ll excuse me.” Wallis coldly said, as he got up from the table and prepared to leave.

“Wait!!” Ellie called after him, as she tried to think.

“Yes?” Wallis stopped, as he looked at a confused Ellie.

“You said you’d take me for dinner tonight.” Ellie explained looking unsure of what she was doing.

“I’ll pay for it I promise.” Wallis assured her, as he tried to turn away again.

“Oh, you’ll pay, but I’m not done yet.” Ellie roared with a confidence that got Wallis’s attention.

“You said yourself that your dress would rip if you ate another bite.” Wallis grinned, as he studied Ellie’s bloated stomach with interest.

“That was before you rejected me. Now I want desert. The least you can do is to join me.” Ellie bargained, as she mentally prepared herself for the influx of calories soon to be entering her body.

“As you wish. What do you want for desert?” Wallis asked, as he sat back in his chair with a smile.

“The triple chocolate mousse cake. That looks divine.” Ellie confidently barked, as she looked over her other options.

“Very well, waiter?” Wallis signaled to a nearby waiter.

“Ooohh! And get me the Strawberry Shortcake Parfait.” Ellie excitedly burst, “And while you’re at it, get me a piece of Macrina’s Red Velvet Cake too!”

“All of that? Sure you can eat it all? I don’t like wasteful eaters.” Wallis countered with real interest in his eyes for Ellie.

“In that case better order me a banana split too.” Ellie confidently smiled, as she closed her menu and gave her food baby bump a playful slap.

“Now you are just trying to get me to buy you the most expensive stuff on the menu.” Wallis deduced, as Ellie muffled a burp.

“Running up your bill is the least I can do for you rejecting me.” Ellie evilly smiled, as she tried to sit up straight and look sexy.

“Sounds fair to me.” Wallis accepted, as he ordered the food and an hour of desperate gluttony began. Ellie was already at her physical limit with how much food she had eaten, but she knew the mission depended on making Wallis fall for her. So, despite the excruciating discomfort in her stomach, Ellie stuffed her face with every desert she had ordered until there was nothing left.

“*Urp!* Excuse me.. Ugg… I feel so fat..” Ellie groaned, as she lay helplessly full in her chair.

“Looks like you dress held up.” Wallis noted, while he observed Ellie’s swollen belly. It looked out of place on a girl so thin.

“Barely. I don’t think I’ve ever had a food baby this big. Feel it, it’s hard as a rock.” Ellie offered, as she arched her hips forward and leaned closer to Wallis. Wallis’s hands were immediately all over her swollen gut.

“Oh, wow! I think I felt it kick!” Wallis joked, as he went back to his seat.

“Haha, *Hick* oh no.. hickups..” Ellie dreaded, as each hiccup brought her great discomfort.

“Oh, bad luck there. Sorry, I’ll have to leave you on that note. It’s been fun Ellie.” Wallis smiled, as he grabbed his coat.

“Ugh, wait! You know? Your ex doesn’t get back tomorrow. Which means tonight you are still single.” Ellie tried to convey to Wallis, while the pressure in her lower belly made it a bit painful to talk.

“You really want me that bad?” Wallis seriously asked.

“Everyone want’s what they can’t have.” Ellie mentioned, as she continued trying to give Wallis a seductive look.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t do it.” Wallis explained to Ellie who looked on the verge of saying something.

“*Hick!*” Ellie hiccupped colossally, as the sudden involuntary influx of air was enough to rip the side of Ellie’s dress which finally failed to contain Ellie’s massive food baby. “Ohh.. no.. My dress! Look what all your food’s done to me! You’re just going to leave me like this?”

“Umm.. On second thought, if you would like to get dinner again.. I mean just as friends, then I suppose I wouldn’t mind.. seeing you again.” Wallis blushed at Ellie’s display.

“As long as we go to a place with good food, I’ll never say no.” Ellie smiled, as her belly anchored her to her chair.

“Yeah, there are a ton of places in town that I’ve wanted to eat at, but never really had the excuse try. We could do a little exploring and taste what the town has to offer.” Wallis proposed, as Ellie observed the hard-on she had given Wallis.

“My stomach’s rumbling in anticipation! You promise?” Ellie innocently asked, as Wallis looked embarrassed.

“I give you my word. We’ll have some fun.” Wallis smiled, as he hurried away.

So, Ellie had succeeded in giving herself two things. The first was hope that the mission could still be completed. The second was a colossal stomach ache. Ellie had no doubt that no women could compete with her for Wallis’s affections. It would only be a matter of time before Wallis was falling in love with her and this mysterious ex-girlfriend was no longer a threat. That being said, Katie needed to hear about this, so Ellie gave her a call.

“Hello? Katie? Yeah. We have a serious problem.. He has a girlfriend.” Ellie muttered, as her hands fiddled with the whole in her dress. “And don’t be mad, but I may have ripped your dress..”

Ulvrik likes this.
  4. Jun 12, 2018 #4

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 2- August 7th

“So, tonight I’ve got a little surprise for you.” Wallis spoke, as Ellie politely tried to wipe some steak sauce off of her lips with a napkin. The dinner had been extravagant, tasty, and filling. Just like every dinner Ellie shared with Wallis in the past few weeks.

“Oh, yeah? I hope it’s not more food..” Ellie muttered short of breath. Her time spent eating excessive dinners had really had an effect on her. Her tolerance for stuffing herself with all kinds of fattening foods had almost grown as much as her waistline. It seemed that as Ellie’s dress size grew, so too did Wallis’s interest in her. The two had quickly become fast friends despite any awkwardness from their one night stand.

“Why? Didn’t you like this place?” Wallis grinned, as Ellie was showing signs of discomfort while cradling her full belly. Her outfit was stylish, fun and flirty, exactly the type of look she tried to maintain around Wallis. She wore a pink smock tube top dress with an adjustable strap for her growing bosom and bottom ruffled lace trimming to help obscure her growing waist and hips. Although, sitting on her butt with a full stomach, Ellie wasn’t hiding anything from Wallis.

“It’s not that I didn’t like it. The food was sooo good, they just made too much.. I feel like my stomach is about to burst. Look at the food baby I’ve got going on.” Ellie smiled seductively, as she arched her shoulders back and stuck out her little belly as far as she could so it would press tightly against her dress. “I think all our dinners are making me gain weight. Do I look fatter to you?”

“Nonsense, you really look great!” Wallis reassured her, as he paid the bill and took a quick sip of water. He looked flustered by Ellie’s display. She decided to push her luck.

“You sure I don’t look like I’m getting fat?” Ellie feigned concern, as she whipped her blonde hair over her shoulder and gave Wallis a coy expression.

“Of course not, you’re crazy.” Wallis dismissed her, as he avoided eye contact with the girl who seemed to know how to push all his buttons.

“Haha, if you say so! So, what’s this surprise tonight?” Ellie relaxed, as Wallis got up and offered her a hand to help her out of her chair. Ellie politely accepted, knowing that the ton of food she just ate would make her feel pretty sluggish for a while.

“My girlfriend is going to meet us at the club.” Wallis explained, as he led the way out of the restaurant. Ellie had to muffle a burp from the sudden movement.

“I finally get to meet Lily?! Cool!” Ellie enthused. She had heard quite a lot about this redheaded goddess of a woman from Wallis. “Why didn’t she join us for dinner?”

“Ah-umm.. She’s on a diet.” Wallis somewhat hesitantly muttered, as he looked back at Ellie. She was keeping up, but the way she was arching her back to accommodate the extra weight resting in her stomach made her slink, ever so slightly, to her side as she walked. It was the beginnings of a waddle. Wallis could barely focus as he bumped into a chair in front of him. “Oph! Sorry.. Anyway, and she is coming from a fashion show.”

“Is your girlfriend a model?!” Ellie energetically questioned even though she already knew the answer.

“Haha, she was. Now she is in fashion design.” Wallis explained, as they reached the front door of the steakhouse.

“Why’d she stop modeling?” Ellie asked, as Wallis graciously held the door open for her. Ellie thought he could be a real gentleman sometimes, especially after she ate. Wallis used the opportunity to sneak a glance at Ellie’s expanding tuckus. Ellie certainly had more sway in her hips recently.

“Let’s just say, she discovered that her interests lay elsewhere.” Wallis grinned, as he closed the door and the dinner buddies went to the club. It wasn’t a far trip. In fifteen minutes they entered the club and got to looking for Wallis’s girlfriend. However, she found them first.

Ulvrik likes this.
  5. Jun 12, 2018 #5

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 2- August 7th Continued

“Honey!! Hey!” Lily lauded, as she warmly embraced her man.

“Lil’s!” Wallis laughed, as Ellie focused on the two. Lily had practically leaped on him from out of nowhere. So, the first real life look she got at her competition was when Lily and Wallis parted. Lily was a short vixen of reddish delight. Supremely confident in her demeanor from her time spent as a model. Her long dark red hair totally matched her dress which really accentuated her vivacious curves. Standing at about 5’4 Lily looked to have an overflowing hourglass frame. She was certainly too fat to be a model, but her body looked more thick than fluffy, suggesting that even though Lily was overweight, she kept in shape.

“This must be Ellie?” Lily smiled at Wallis, as she relaxed her poignant expression and reached out to shake Ellie’s hand, a gesture which put Lily’s generous cleavage on full display. Ellie thought that her own C-cups were impressive, but it seemed that Lily had an overflowing rack to die for.

“Wow, in the flesh,” Ellie joked, as she accepted Lily’s handshake and was surprised by the strength of her grip. “Pleasure to finally meet you!”

“Like wise. I love your earrings!” Lily smiled, as she studied the interesting design of the diamonds Ellie wore.

“And love your..” Ellie silently panicked, as the diamonds she was wearing were actually stolen from a previous job she had pulled with Katie. “Dress!”

“Thanks it’s from Prague! I had it custom made since, haha, I’m way to fat right now to wear the sizes you’d see on the runway!” Lily laughed, as she patted her chunky belly. “I hope I don’t look too bad..”

“Oh that’s nonsense! I think it looks great on a.. Fuller figured girl like you!” Ellie smiled, hoping to prod Lily’s temperament.

“Ha, thanks for that..” Lily changed the subject, as the smile faded from her full face. She was saved when a familiar face walked up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. “Oh! Wally, Ellie, this is my friend Taylor.”

“Sup.” Taylor chirped with a head nod. She was slightly taller than Lily and about ten or fifteen pounds lighter. Ellie knew that Taylor stood at about 5’5 and weighed approximately 169lbs, although unlike Lily who looked fit for a chubby gal, Taylor looked soft and puffy. Even her black dress and short curly brown hair wasn’t enough to downplay the extra weight Taylor carried on her frame.

“Umm, hi.” Ellie waved, as the four stood in a temporary awkward silence.

“So, are we going to stand around all night or are we going to dance?!” Lily posed, as she motioned towards the dance floor.

“I’m going to get another drink, anyone else want one?” Ellie offered, as Wallis’s eyes were on his plump girlfriend.

“I do! Let’s go. So, Ellie is it? What do you do?” Taylor droned, as she put her meaty arm around Ellie’s shoulders and walked her away from the couple making their way towards the dance floor.

“So, how is everything?” Ellie asked, once they were out of earshot from Lily and Wallis.

“Pretty good. She’s a nice girl. Totally doesn’t know what Wallis is into. From what I’ve learned she lost her modeling career after gaining a ton of weight when she was on vacation with Wallis. That’s why they broke up.” Taylor explained, as she fell out of the character she was pretending to be around Lily and resumed her normal persona.

“Because she lost her modeling career or because she gained weight?” Ellie tried to clarify, as the two reached the bar and motioned for some margaritas.

“I don’t know. Both?” Taylor shrugged, as she sat her fat ass on a stool.

“Congratulations. That was the least intelligent, intelligence report I’ve ever heard.” Ellie rolled her eyes, as she mentally questioned Katie’s reassigned role for Taylor in the run up to the heist.

“Katie didn’t tell me you’d be hostile.” Taylor spat, as she was quickly having her fill of the judgmental blonde in front of her.

“I’m sorry. It’s just I was really expecting more from you. When Katie said that she had the perfect person in mind, I never knew she could be talking about a fatty like you.” Ellie fired back as she took a seat and rested a hand on her stomach, which was quickly becoming upset.

“Oh, shut it. You shouldn’t be making fun of my weight. So I’ve gained a couple pounds while I’ve been off. You’re the one who’s going to be fat by the end of this.” Taylor reminded her with a sturdy poke to Ellie’s lower belly.

“Faaair point,” Ellie winced from Taylor’s touch, “but you’ve seen the schematics of the air vents you’ll have to navigate. You’ll need to be close to 115lbs to fit without risking detection. And none of this will even matter if you can’t help me break up Lily and Wallis.”

“Where do you think I met Lily? We met in the gym. We’re both trying to lose weight and I’ll help her. Lily and I will get thin. I’ll be ready for my part of the heist and Wallis will lose interest in Lily. That will give you your chance to make your move on him. It’s only a matter of time, be patient.” Taylor explained in a more attentive fashion, “and it wouldn’t hurt for you to try and fatten up a bit more. It shouldn’t be that hard to put more meat on your bones.”

“Easy for you to say! Unlike you, I’ve never been fat before. I’ve been killing myself trying to keep down everything I eat with Wallis. And plus, it sucks having to struggle to fit into the clothes I’ve worn for the last five years.” Ellie muttered, as she tugged down at her tight pink dress.

“Oh, that’ll be the least of your worries once you start getting comfortable with Wallis.” Taylor smiled, as she took her first sip from her margarita.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Ellie muttered, as she also took a drink.

“Do you know how fat Lily got before she broke up with Wallis a few months ago?” Taylor grinned, as she studied the expression of morbid curiosity on Ellie’s face.

“How fat?” Ellie inquired, as she gave Taylor her complete attention and the little hairs on her neck began to perk up like she was watching a scary movie.

“250lbs!” Taylor laughed, as she put down her drink and turned toward Ellie.

“Eww! No way!” Ellie cringed at the thought of seeing herself that fat.

“At that weight, even walking wouldn’t be easy for you.” Taylor reminded Ellie with a joking wink.

“I’ll never get that fat by Thanksgiving! Not even if Wallis fed me non-stop every day!” Ellie protested, as she shook her head enthusiastically in the universal motion for ‘no.’

“We’ll see what happens. But be ready for anything.” Taylor smiled, as she held her drink up for a toast.

“Thanks for the heads up. To good hunting!” Ellie toasted, as she began to gulp down her drink.

“I’ll make the next report more informative.” Taylor admitted, once she took a break from drinking.

“Umm! Thank you.” Ellie coughed, as she finished her entire margarita and shook herself in response.

“Dang, you can really drink.” Taylor admitted, dumbstruck that the Barbie in front of her had just consumed so much alcohol so casually.

“True. Let’s dance. We look way to comfortable over here. I don’t want Wallis to think I’m a lesbian.” Ellie muttered, as she got up and pulled Taylor out of her chair.

“What am I not good enough for you?” Taylor joked, as she placed her hands on her soft hips.

“Haha, I don’t date fat chicks.” Ellie winked, as she spotted Wallis and Lily grinding on each other.

“Earth to Ellie, 169lbs is not fat.” Taylor protested, as Ellie’s mind was off in another world.

“Spoken like a true fatty, hahaha! Come on piglet!” Ellie patted her butt to signal Taylor like one might signal a dog.

Ulvrik likes this.
  6. Jun 12, 2018 #6

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

The rest of the night went well. The girls enjoyed dancing and Ellie ended up spending the most time dancing with Wallis because Lily and Taylor became too winded to continue later in the night. That’s when Lily began to feel slightly jealous of the cute blonde who frequently hanged out with her boyfriend. Later that night when Wallis and Lily were home in bed at his penthouse suit, she couldn’t hold back her concerns.

“Well that was fun huh?” Wallis asked, as Lily read her magazine in her flowing pink nightgown.

“…” Lily ignored him, as she slowly closed her magazine and looked at Wallis with disappointment.

“What?” Wallis asked feeling accused by Lily’s stare.

“You didn’t tell me she was pretty.” Lily sighed, as she maneuvered her pudgy body to face Wallis.

“I don’t know what that has to do with..” Wallis countered, as he tried to ignore Lily’s bountiful cleavage which was tempting him to break eye contact.

“You find her attractive. I saw you checking her out.” Lily accused, as she began to look upset underneath her penetrating stare.

“I’m allowed to look at my friends and I wasn’t..” Wallis tried to defend himself, as Lily reached out and placed her hand against the scruff of Wallis’s cheek.

“Do you think she’s prettier than me?” Lily sincerely asked, as she pouted her lusciously full lips and gave Wallis a face that would make a sad puppy cry.

“Not at all! I can’t even compare you two.” Wallis smiled, as he held Lily’s hand and brought it to his chest. “You are the hottest girl around.”

“Just around?” Lily smirked, as she brought Wallis’s hand to her chest.

“It’s a big world out there, but when I see a girl more attractive than you, I’ll let you know.” Wallis admitted, as he couldn’t help, but be aware of how Lily was maneuvering his hand to her full breasts.

“Aww, that’s sweet. Come here.” Lily smiled, as she maneuvered herself on top Wallis’s lap and wiggled around to make him get hard. The concentrated weight on her pudgy frame shifted back and forth as she sensually removed her nightgown and revealed some expensive black lingerie.

“I thought you wanted to go to bed?” Wallis practically laughed, as sleep became the last thing on his mind.

“I drank a bit more than usual. I’d rather burn these calories now then spend extra time in the gym.” Lily admitted, as she helped Wallis unbutton his shirt.

“So, sex is just a workout?” Wallis asked in a curious manor.

“Haha no, it’s for fun!” Lily laughed, as she lay on Wallis and kissed him. “but it’s also a good workout.”

“You know..” Wallis began, as Lily’s kisses drifted from his lips, to his chin, to his chest.

“Yeah?” Lily replied looking up seductively, which gave Wallis a perfect view of her meaty chest, and her full pot belly.

“You don’t have to work out tomorrow.” Wallis offered, as his hands began to explore Lily’s soft love handles and massage her pudgy sides, while her kisses made their way to his boxer briefs.

“Yes I do. If I ever want to get back to modeling I’ve gotta keep up my diet.” Lily explained, as she began to tug Wallis’s underwear off. “Don’t you want to be dating a hot model?”

“I am dating a hot model.” Wallis reminded her, as her face gleamed with a pleasured smile.

“Aww! I love you Wally!” Lily laughed, as she got on top of Wallis again and freed herself of her bra.

“Love you too..” Wallis stared, as Lily finally received his complete attention.

Ulvrik likes this.
  7. Jun 12, 2018 #7

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

The next day at the team’s office, Ellie was still feeling the effects of her previous night’s feast. Dressed in a dark sports bra and grey sweat pants, the weight Ellie had added to her lean hourglass frame was on full display. The scale that morning had told Ellie that she weighed 144lbs, however she felt much heavier than that while she peddled away on her stationary bike. As sweat began to form around Ellie’s body she could feel it drip down the pouch of her lower belly. Gone was her toned stomach, and in its place was a soft cushion of pudgy fat that Ellie had to deal with on a daily basis. Honestly, Ellie didn’t look as fat as she felt. Her skinny body had graciously accepted the extra calories and put them to good use in expanding her athletic frame.

Her legs had grown slightly thicker, but remained toned from Ellie’s workouts. Her butt had developed more thickness than before, but it was her stomach which was without any muscle definition. Her belly pouched out ever so much on an empty stomach, but had become adept in expanding to accommodate the large amounts of food she would consume with Wallis. Ellie’s bust had also received some of the added weight on her frame and it certainly distracted anyone from noticing the slightly fuller look to Ellie’s appealing face. As Ellie zoned out she hit her grove on the stationary bike, but her concentration was broken by Dana.

“You’re working out too much.” Dana burst from the corner of the room where she had set up her laptop. She didn’t even bother to take her eyes off the screen.

“Mind your own business pip squeak.” Ellie countered in an annoyed tone at the hipster dressed, computer nerd.

“She has a point. You’re not making enough headway with Wallis. Maybe you should cut the cardio and eat a few more donuts.” Katie added, as she got up from her seat and walked over to study Ellie’s body.

“See. I told you that you were burning too many calories, but you didn’t listen.” Dana muttered into her computer screen, barley talking loud enough for Ellie to hear her.

“Excuse me! I am stuffing my face twenty-four seven! Look at this!” Ellie snarled, as she hopped her thicker butt off the stationary bike and grabbed her lower belly flab and shook. “I’ve put on some serious poundage! And plenty of this is from snacking on my own time!”

“How much have you gained?” Kate curiously asked, as she raised an eyebrow to Ellie’s display.

“About 24 pounds.” Ellie admitted in an almost proud tone.

“Fatass.” Dana jeered, as she acted disinterested in the conversation.

“Nerd.” Ellie spat, as Dana’s antics were beginning to get under her skin.

“Can you two please stop bickering? I’m afraid to leave you two alone together.” Katie shook her head, as she crossed her arms across her stylish business attire.

“Don’t be. I play nice.” Ellie purred, as she devilishly smiled at Dana.

“Don’t go! She’ll eat me for sure!” Dana exploded, as she closed her laptop and shot a pleading look to Katie.

“That’s it! Don’t care anymore! Just do your jobs! And don’t eat each other!” Katie announced, as she turned around and went back to her chair.

“That was never going to happen!” Ellie protested, as she wiped some sweat from her face and glared at Dana.

“I don’t know. Don’t you want to know what it feels like to be smart?” Dana explained, with an annoying grin on her smug face.

“How does eating you make me smart?” Ellie questioned, as she observed a box of donuts by Dana’s side and her stomach grumbled for them.

“You know the old saying, you are what you eat.” Dana smirked, as she opened up her laptop.

“I hate you.” Ellie concluded, as she pondered what types of donuts were in the box.

“Aww, I think I made a friend!” Dana joked, resuming her work.

“Ugh! Die.” Ellie rolled her eyes, as she turned around before she remembered.. “Hey, and pass me the donuts.”

“Before or after I die?” Dana joked, as she tossed the box of donuts in Ellie’s direction, but it fell seriously short to Ellie’s dismay.

Ulvrik likes this.
  8. Jun 12, 2018 #8

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Meanwhile, Taylor was off with Lily at their upscale gym. The two heavy set girls both wore full sweat suits and were well into a treadmill run. Taylor seemed to be struggling much more than Lily despite the fact that she was obviously lighter than the chubby redhead. Taylor’s fat belly bouncing with each step was a constant reminder of her near year of overindulgence. What a great year it had been..

“I saw a really dumb commercial yesterday. What do you think of when you hear ‘postal service’?” Lily asked trying to lift the spirits of her workout buddy.

“Anthrax.” Taylor muttered, as she struggled to keep her breathing regular.

“Seriously?!” Lily shrugged, as she passed Taylor a confused look.

“First thing that popped into my head. What did you think?” Taylor asked in an effort to be polite despite the fact that she couldn’t care less what Lily had to say.

“I don’t know. Mail?” Lily grunted, as she slowed her pace.

“Did you have a story you wanted to tell me?” Taylor asked, as Lily looked deep in thought.

“I lost it when you said anthrax. Wasn’t important anyway.” Lily muttered, as she slapped her machine off and walked over to her water bottle.

“You look annoyed” Taylor noticed, as she graciously followed Lily’s example and took a seat on the ground next to her sports bag.

“Oh, it wasn’t you. I think Wallis has a thing for Ellie.” Lily gossiped, as Taylor feigned surprise.

“His foodie friend?” Taylor pretended, as she tried to pass off a know-nothing expression.

“Yeah her, from last night! I think he likes her cause she’s skinnier than me.” Lily lamented, while she observed Taylor’s chubby face deep in thought.

“Well I know how we can solve this. Let’s just make Ellie fatter than you.” Taylor proposed in a joking fashion.

“What?” Lily suddenly popped her head upright.

“I was just.. kidding.. I said we could just make her fatter than you. Then Wallis would have no reason to be interested in her.” Taylor cautiously repeated.

“That’s brilliant!” Lily beamed, as she slapped her hands together and bounced up and down in excitement. Her boobs were bouncing all over the place.

“You’ve lost me completely.” Taylor stated, as her eyes struggled to process all of the jiggling that was taking place in front of her.

“Hear me out. I’ll tell Wallis that I want more friends. I’ll get him to make Ellie hang out with us. Then we can sabotage her to gain weight! I have some old pills that were part of the reason I got fat in the first place. We could trick that blonde hussy into eating them and then it’ll be no time before her appetite is thrown into high gear!” Lily smiled, as her plan came together.

“Good plan. Haha let’s do it! I’d love to see that skinny bitch with a double chin!” Taylor joined in, as she rose to her feet and offered Lilly a high five.

“That the spirit! Haha, us chubby gals gotta stick together.” Lily laughed, as she slapped Taylor’s hand with a greater force than she was expecting to produce from her sweaty hand.

“So, what’s your weight down to? You’re looking fit!” Taylor smiled, as she noticed some muscle under Lily’s fatty build.

“183lbs.. Getting there.. I was always a little fat for a model, or I guess.. Curvy.” Lily admitted, as she looked slightly self-conscious.

“Why don’t you do plus size modeling?” Taylor offered, as Lily seemed struck by the idea.

“You know.. I’ve never thought about it. I guess I just don’t want people to think of me as being.. you know.. fat..” Lily muttered, as she slightly broke eye contact and moved her gaze towards the ground.

“For what it’s worth, I think you’d be a great plus size model. But I totally know what you mean.” Taylor nodded, as she saw Lily’s worried face relax.

“Aww, thanks girlfriend! I’m so glad we ran into each other!” Lily enthused, as she gave Taylor a bear hug.

“Me too!” Taylor squeaked, “Now let’s keep this good sweat going!”

Ulvrik likes this.
  9. Jun 12, 2018 #9

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

That night Wallis made an uncharacteristic move and invited Ellie over for dinner and a movie at his penthouse suit. The prospect of spending alone time with Wallis was a chance Ellie jumped at. She arrived around 7pm and was welcomed by the aroma of deep dish pizza. It appeared that Wallis, once again, wanted to tempt her into overeating.

“So where is Lily?” Ellie asked, as she reclined uncomfortably on Wallis’s couch. She had chosen to wear the tightest pair of jean shorts that she could still fit into along with a tight white tank top. She had literally spent twenty minutes trying to get the blasted shorts over her thicker thighs and meatier butt. It was the first time she had ever become out of breath trying to put on an article of clothing. She imagined it wouldn’t be her last time as she looked upon the colossal size of the pizza Wallis had ordered for them.

“She’s at a spin class with Taylor, and they already worked out this morning too.. She’s obsessed..” Wallis explained sounding annoyed.

“They didn’t want to join us?” Ellie asked, as she tried to show sympathy for Wallis.

“I don’t think pizza and a movie works for Lily’s diet.” Wallis tersely responded, as he fiddled with the TV Remote.

“Are you two doing okay?” Ellie asked, as she tilted her head.

“She just gets moody about her body. She’s very sensitive.” Wallis rationalized, as he remembered something Lilly had told him earlier. “She did ask if you wanted to hang out with them.”

“At a spin class?” Ellie jokingly asked, as she grabbed her first piece of deep dish pizza.

“No!” Wallis refuted, as he quickly regained his normal composure. “Like for lunch.”

“I could do that.” Ellie muttered after she swallowed her first bite of pizza.

“You really want to?” Wallis asked looking a bit doubtful of Ellie’s resolve.

“Yeah I’d really like to know them better!” Ellie smiled, as she used her pinky finger to move some of her blonde hair out of her face.

“You are so outgoing.” Wallis commented, as he watched Ellie take another large bite of pizza before leaning over to the table and placing it on her plate. Wallis couldn’t help, but notice how Ellie’s chubby little belly poked out from her shirt. It was a very cute little role of newfound fat. However, Wallis’s attention crept to Ellie’s rear as she bent over to reach the table. The extra girth in her rear combined with the incredible tightness of her jeans caused her pants to slide slightly down her bigger butt.

“What can I say? I’m a people person. Maybe we girls can go shopping?” Ellie continued, as she sat up and grabbed the waist of her jeans and gave a spirited effort to squeeze them back up over her butt. “My pants are starting to get pretty tight..”

“How do you even get into those pants?” Wallis asked, as he couldn’t help, but gawk over Ellie’s struggles.

“You can start by fixing me a drink.” Ellie joked, as she gave Wallis a flirtatious smile.

“Ellie..” Wallis paused, as he wasn’t sure how to respond to Ellie’s word play.

“Haha easy there stallion, I was joking.” Ellie smiled, as she grabbed her pizza which caused her pants to ride down again. She simply rolled her eyes and took a big bite of pizza to Wallis’s delight.

“Ha.. Ha.. You’re something.” Wallis laughed, as he was having trouble controlling his sudden attraction to his growing blonde friend.

“I’m hungry is what I am! Pass the garlic dip! And I’m still waiting on that drink!” Ellie laughed, as the movie got started and Ellie put her plate of pizza on the couch while she tried to drag her pants up once again. It would be a battle she would have to fight all night, with less and less success.

Ulvrik and caiseren like this.
  10. Jun 12, 2018 #10

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 3- August 31st

Early in the morning, Ellie groggily awoke alone on the couch. She was wrapped in a thick blanket that felt particularly uncomfortable. With Lily busy with a fashion show the night before, Ellie and Wallis shared a quiet dinner in his penthouse and fell asleep together on the couch while watching a late night movie. It had been quite a month for Ellie. She was being tempted to overeat at all times. In the mornings Dana and Katie would push donuts in her direction, by lunch Taylor and Lily were trying to trick Ellie into consuming misleading amounts of calories, and by dinner Ellie had to contend with Wallis’s ‘feeder’ tendencies. As Ellie threw off the warm covers, her eyes were treated to the sight of her wonderfully bloated stomach.

While the initial weight Ellie gained had been utilized by her body to fill out her frame in a natural way, her recent indulgences were continually concentrating into a budding pot belly. While her legs, butt and boobs were continuing to grow, her belly was out shinning them in the ‘gains’ category. Ellie noticed increased attention from Wallis because of the way her belly stuck out from all of her clothes. Katie called it a mini muffin top. It absolutely disgusted Ellie. Regardless, Ellie unbuttoned her larger pair of tight jeans and could scarily imagine how she had managed to fall asleep in them. As she felt the pressure in her belly begin to be relieved, her bloated stomach surged forward and occupied the area once controlled by the button of her jeans. She tugged her pink polo shirt down, but there was no chance it would cover her belly. Her big boobs stretching the fabric made sure of that. Anyway, Ellie couldn’t help, but wonder where Wallis was.

“Where did he get off to?” Ellie pondered out loud to herself, as the sound of a pan dropping in the other room startled her. “Who’s over there?! Wallis?”

“Sorry Miss Ellie! I’m just the maid! My name’s Fernanda.” A foreign voice called from the kitchen. There was also a delicious smelling aroma coming from that direction which Ellie’s growing greedy gut couldn’t ignore.

“I didn’t know Wallis has a maid.” Ellie questioned, as she rolled her bloated belly off of the couch and groggily strutted over to the kitchen, trying to stretch her legs slowly while walking.

“Do you think he cleans this place himself?” Fernanda questioned before Ellie could turn the corner into the kitchen and view her for the first time.

“Come to think of it.. Not really. Pleasure to meet..” Ellie paused, as she caught a glimpse of the mammoth maid standing in front of a massive breakfast laid out stylishly on Wallis’s penthouse bar. “You.. wow.. You’re a big one.”

“Haha, consequences of working for Mr. Wallis I’m afraid.” Fernanda giggled, as Ellie guessed that her accent was Brazilian, and the consequences she was referring to were no doubt the massive rolls of fat surrounding her body.

“*Cough* umm, what do you mean by that?” Ellie tried to ask in a polite way. Fernanda had the makings of a pretty face, but it was certainly curtailed by her meaty, double chin and puffy cheeks.

“Let’s say he’s really generous with his food. I’ve never had a job that fed me so well.” Fernanda smiled contently, as she hugged her bulging round belly which seemed barely contained by her tight maid outfit.

“Wait, don’t you work for the hotel?” Ellie questioned, as she gawked at Fernanda’s meaty thunder thighs, wide hips, and modest cleavage. Ellie honestly expected someone her weight to have larger breasts.

“Nope. I was hired by the Scineque family to serve as Wallis’s personal maid two years ago.” Fernanda smiled, as she maintained wonderful posture despite carrying the weight of her frame.

“Why did they do that?” Ellie asked, as she noticed how long Fernanda’s hair was. Ellie was so distracted by the girl’s tubby body that she hadn’t noticed the long lavish brown hair that reached all the way down to her mid back.

“Well for one thing they spoil Mr. Wallis. They love their boy so much.” Fernanda enthused, as she seemed to express joy with every action.

“So you are a professional maid? Is that, like, something you’ve wanted to do since you were a kid? How old are you anyway?” Ellie asked, as she honestly had no clue about this porker.

“Well, ‘maid’ is my profession so I guess I’m a professional, but I wasn’t trained as a maid or anything. Although I was recently certified as a masseuse! And by the way, I’m twenty years old.” Fernanda smiled, as Ellie looked dumbstruck.

“You’re only twenty?! Were you always this fat?” Ellie gasped, as she was having trouble censoring herself. She was sure Fernanda was at least in her late twenties. Then again Ellie could never tell age with fat people, to her, they all looked old, slow and puffy.

“I wasn’t so fat when I started here, but so much free delicious food is tempting.” Fernanda admitted, as she patted her drum of a belly.

“How much have you gained since you started here?” Ellie asked in morbid curiosity.

“Well, I was about 130lbs when I started and now I’m closer to 230lbs.” Fernanda admitted, although she might be slightly over estimating.

“100lbs in two years! Holy.. Isn’t it hard being so fat?” Ellie gawked in a rude manner.

“It has its ups and downs. You’ll find out.” Fernanda smiled, as she looked at the budding chubbette’s body up and down. Ellie clearly was a very pretty girl, but the weight she was gaining was starting to have a very noticeable effect on her. Fernanda could spy no muscle anywhere on Ellie’s soft body.

“What’s that supposed to mean?!” Ellie grunted, as she wondered just what this maid could be hinting at. At least, that was until Fernanda smiled and pointed to Ellie’s unbuttoned jeans and the bloated gut that poked out of the opening from under her shirt. Ellie flinched at her stupidity and quickly blushed while she struggled to bring the button back into place. Ellie had to suck her gut in as best she could and use all her strength to quickly resolve her button problem. It may have been relatively quick, but it was far from easy. Fernanda could tell by the worried look on Ellie’s face that she had overstepped her boundaries.

“My apologies. All of Wallis’s lady friends tend to gain some weight, but it looks like you are well on your way to life in the fat lane.” Fernanda honestly said, as Ellie felt a bit insulted by the whale of a maid in front of her.

“Well excuse me thunder thighs, but I’m not the person people on the street probably confuse for an earthquake when I walk around! You are!” Ellie fired, as she tried to ignore her own muffin top which formed over her tight jeans as a result of her bloating.

“You are quite right Miss Ellie. It’s not my place to comment on your puffy belly.” Fernanda giggled, as Ellie couldn’t believe what she was hearing from the ‘help.’

“You’re a rude girl aren’t you? You’ll be lucky if I don’t tell Wallis about this.” Ellie threatened, as Fernanda smiled. She reacted as if Ellie was telling a funny joke.

“Haha, quite the contrary! Mr. Wallis loved it when Miss Lily and I would bicker about each other’s weight.” Fernanda knowingly smiled, as Ellie looked unnerved.

“Well in that case, you can move your fat ass out of my sight. I need to get ready to go.” Ellie snapped, as Fernanda pointed to the massive amount of breakfast food on the bar.

“But I prepared breakfast for you at Mr. Wallis’s request.” Fernanda muttered with a look of fake concern. “Should I tell him you weren’t hungry for breakfast?”

“Oh, I’m hungry for breakfast.” Ellie spat, as she sat at the bar and wrapped a bib around her neck.

“Good, I’ve made quite a lot.” Fernanda smiled, as she went back to cooking.

Ulvrik likes this.
  11. Jun 12, 2018 #11

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 3- August 31st Continued

Two hours later, Ellie had finished her massive breakfast, returned home to change into her work attire, and began lugging her food baby to the office for a much anticipated meeting with the crew. Ellie had been embarrassed that she had to leave the hotel with her jeans unbuttoned. Noticing people staring at her, men in particular, with curious disgust at her bulbous bellied appearance put Ellie in a strange self-conscious funk. As a result, Ellie donned a, relatively new, work suit that was meant to be tight enough to show off her curves, but still cover her in a professional manner. However, nothing was professional about the way her mini muffin top exposed her underbelly. To compound all the strange feelings of the morning, Ellie was very late to the meeting as she hurried into the conference room.

“What took you so long? We were supposed to have this meeting an hour ago.” Katie chastised Ellie with the same look of disgust Ellie had been receiving from strangers all morning.

“Breakfast.. *hick*” Ellie hiccupped, as she plopped her chubbier body down on the nearest desk chair to join Dana and Taylor at the conference table.

“Give her a break. It looks like she’s sweating syrup.” Dana stuck up for Ellie in a surprising act of solidarity. Ellie wouldn’t call Dana a friend, but certainly the increased time they spent together in the mornings was increasing their fondness of each other. It also seemed to slightly increase Dana’s appetite. For such a petit girl, Dana could really chow down on snacks if she got infatuated with a subject of conversation. At the very least, it made her jean shorts, tank top and unbuttoned flannel shirt appear maybe a bit tighter around her waist.

“Thinks kiddo.. I owe you one.” Ellie winked, as she leaned back and relaxed in her chair, causing her tight button-down shirt to ride up her belly.

“Alright, I can’t stop myself anymore. How much do you weigh?! It looks like you swallowed a bowling ball!” Taylor laughed, while she ogled Ellie’s stuffed belly from across the table.

“Har har! I weighed 162lbs after breakfast this morning. Is that enough progress for you Katie?!” Ellie sarcastically questioned Katie, while she emphasized her point by rubbing her exposed belly as if she were proud.

“So that’s about twenty pounds this month?” Katie thought out loud, as she seemed disinterested by Ellie’s antics.

“More like twenty five pounds.” Dana corrected.

“Wow! All those brunches and lunches with Lily and I are really working!” Taylor giggled, as Ellie was now officially fatter than her. Taylor had only lost about twelve or thirteen pounds in her efforts to slim down, but the small amount of weight loss had a pretty large effect on her body. Her convex belly had receded slightly. Taylor’s arms and legs appeared leaner and toned while her face seemed to slim down to normal standards the fastest. Her burgeoning double chin had disappeared, and the weight in her cheeks seemed to vanish. Weighing in around 153lbs was something Taylor could be proud of, especially when she compared herself with how Ellie had grown.

“Wait.. Are you two trying to purposely make me fat?” Ellie vocalized a suspicion she had been carrying around for a week.

“Actually, yes.” Taylor admitted, as the look of shock on Ellie’s face was priceless. However, the shocked expression would have been better, Taylor thought, if Ellie’s face had been puffier with fat, like her belly, but it seemed like Ellie was lucky in that regard. The weight wasn’t resting in her face, yet.

“What?!” Ellie shrieked, in revulsion. She knew something was up when Lily would practically shove food onto her plate and say she just didn’t want anything to go to waste. Well it went to Ellie’s waist! That was for sure.

“Hey! It was Lily’s idea! And so were the Brazilian diet pills.” Taylor countered, as she tried to appear innocent in the conspiracy she personally enjoyed.

“Katie! Why didn’t you tell me I have three people trying to fatten me up?!” Ellie growled, as Katie didn’t look sorry at all. “And diet pills?! How does that help you two fatten me up?”

“You didn’t need to know! The diet pills temporarily slow your metabolism and increase appetite making it easier for you to gain weight. They don’t have any negative effects other than that. However, considering our circumstances, I wouldn’t classify weight gain as a negative effect.” Katie coldly and thoughtfully explained. Katie could seem mean or even heartless, but Ellie knew that it was just her way of instilling confidence in the mission. Katie was always professional.

“We looked it up. Apparently curves are more popular in Brazil so girls go on diets to gain weight way more frequently than here.” Taylor chirped, as she sat back in her seat.

“Ugh.. Bitches.” Ellie shrugged half-heartedly.

“As far as we are concerned, Lily’s grudge with you is helping our cause. So, let’s move on. How much have you two lost Taylor?” Katie asked, as Taylor’s face lit up.

“I’m down to 153lbs and Lily’s about 167lbs. I’ll lose the weight necessary for the heist, and Lily will lose enough to make Wallis lose interest in her.” Taylor affirmed with a very confident tone of voice.

“When do you think that will happen?” Katie asked, as she relaxed a bit in her chair and crossed her legs.

“Probably within the next month. I know their having relationship issues. They haven’t had sex in a week. Lily keeps complaining about it.” Taylor explained, as Katie seemed happy with her observations.

“Bleh.. Relationships.. So, unscientific.” Dana muttered, as she rolled her eyes.

“Haha, so the genius doesn’t understand relationships? Typical.” Ellie laughed, as Dana didn’t seem too amused by Ellie’s joke.

“What’s that supposed to mean watermelon gut?” Dana jabbed. Ellie briefly looked down at her swollen gut and understood the insult, although her belly was hardly the size of a watermelon. Well.. Maybe it was the size of a small watermelon.

“Oh, nothing. Just.. that.. You have all the knowledge in the world, about everything except the thing that really matters.” Ellie smiled deciding to fight fire with fire.

“And that is?” Dana smugly responded.

“Love.” Ellie grinned.

“What would you know about love?” Dana seriously questioned.

“Maybe one day I’ll give you a little talk about the birds and the bees.” Ellie joked, as she was ready for Katie to move the meeting along.

“What?” Dana asked in a serious tone.

“Haha, do you honestly not know what I meant by that?” Ellie laughed thinking that Dana must be joking.

“No. Tell me!” Dana seriously demanded.

“You are playing right?” Taylor chimed in.

“Enough! Dana, give us an update on your progress.” Katie cut them off, as she grew tired of the current conversation.

“Nothing to update. I’ve already completed everything I need to do outside of the museum. I’ve got nothing, but free time from now on.” Dana explained, as she put her big boots on the table and sprawled out on her chair.

“Good then you can concentrate on helping Ellie bulk up for her mission with Wallis. If Taylor is right, then this next month should be spent forcing the breakup between Lily and Wallis.” Katie nodded to herself, as if deep in thought. “I think that concludes our meeting. I have to get ready for a shift at the museum.”

“Wait.” Ellie muttered, as Katie motioned for her to continue. “Why wasn’t I told about Wallis’s family maid?”

“Oh? Family maid?” Katie repeated, as she raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah her name is Fernanda or something like that. She said that she had been working for Wallis for two years.” Ellie explained, as Katie looked to Dana for help.

“If this person wasn’t hired through S.I. directly then my hacks of the company wouldn’t have turned up her employment history. I would have to hack the family’s private databases and accounts directly and that would increase risk of detection. The less data there is, the more likely someone smart is going to notice and backdoor’s I make in the code.” Dana explained, as her inner nerd took over.

“There personal security is better than their business security?” Taylor asked in disbelief.

“No. Not really. It’s just different. There are parts of the business’s security I wouldn’t touch either. The level of security seems to vary, with what Wallis’s family deems important.” Dana continued.

“Do you think this maid is going to be a problem?” Katie asked Ellie seriously.

“My gut tells me that she could be a huge ally. Especially from the way that she cooks breakfast. The girl could be a professional chief. And in all seriousness, I think she has information that I could easily use to help my mission.” Ellie figured, as Katie nodded in approval.

“Excellent. That’s what I like to hear, but keep me posted on any intelligence you get about her. We still need to find out who she is.” Katie reminded Ellie.

“I’ll be careful.” Ellie promised with a salute.

“Good. If that is everything on the agenda, have a nice day ladies.” Kate grinned, as she grabbed her things and strolled out of the office.

“Ciao!” Taylor waved, while Katie walked out of sight.

Ulvrik likes this.
  12. Jun 12, 2018 #12

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Your reports are getting better. Nice job.” Ellie congratulated Taylor, as she got up from her chair.

“Thanks buddy! I see you so often, but I don’t have the chance to say how fat your ass is getting. Nice job.” Taylor smiled, as Ellie didn’t really know how to take such a complement.

“Haha, thanks. Yours is looking smaller I guess, so.. Nice job on that.” Ellie awkwardly smiled.

“A complement?! Haha, I never thought I’d see the day! Look, I gotta go meet Lily for yoga. Keep chowing down miss muffin top! Ciao!” Taylor laughed, as she left the office as well.

“Ellie.” Dana muttered, as Ellie shot her an annoyed look.

“Dana.” Ellie muttered trying to mimic Dana’s higher pitched voice.

“We’re getting coffee and pastries. I’m buying.” Dana commanded, as Ellie was a bit surprised.

“You actually want to spend your free time hanging out with a non-genius like myself?” Ellie questioned, as Dana looked unfazed.

“Katie’s orders. Bring your appetite.” Dana beckoned, as she hopped out of her chair and ran to hold the door for Ellie. “Wouldn’t want you to strain yourself when you are expecting.. haha, to get fat!”

“Scathing.” Ellie mumbled, as she was sure this would be the first of many pregnancy jokes she would have to endure.

Ellie quickly learned that Dana had intended to only have coffee, while forcing Ellie to have dozens of pastries. Ellie did her best to munch away at everything Dana put on her plate, but she still hadn’t recovered from that massive breakfast. To try and pass the time Ellie tried to strike up conversation, but it seemed like all Dana wanted to talk about was things she had accomplished hacking. However, in the middle of one of their conversations about the mission, things did get more interesting for Ellie.

“Well that would depend on what you would call ‘useful information.’ I don’t care if you could get me his social security number. I’m not trying to steal his personal identity. His social security number is not going to help me get him to fall for me. Do you understand?” Ellie explained, as she waved a muffin around in her hand. “You really don’t get ‘love,’ do you?”

“Is this about the birds and the bees again?” Dana droned, as her interest seemed to wane once again. It happened every time she interrupted Dana bragging.

“You really have never heard that before? Who raised you?!” Ellie muttered a bit too loudly for the small coffee shop they were sitting outside of.

“I’m actually just trolling you. I have a few things I think you can use.” Dana laughed, as she revealed a knowing smile. Ellie didn’t think Dana playing dumb was very funny.

“Which is?” Ellie asked thinking that Dana’s ideas, rather than her jokes, might be worth a laugh.

“Besides spontaneous online purchases.. He seems to have a fondness for the mountains. Hiking, kayaking, you know, outdoor stuff like that.” Dana explained, while recounting everything she had been able to learn about Wallis from online.

“Hmm, interesting. Doesn’t sound like something that would help me in the big city though.. How about you figure out what his favorite TV show is? Or his favorite song? Something like that will get me closer to him on a personal level. And even better, I could prepare situations that could exploit them.” Ellie smiled realizing that Dana might actually be able to help her do her job.

“I could do that. No problem, but how does that stuff help you?” Dana asked looking a bit confused.

“Trust me. I can think of ways to use that stuff.” Ellie assured her, as she put down her half eaten muffin and massaged her full stomach. She didn’t know how she would survive lunch with Lily and Taylor.

“Okay, I guess you are the expert.” Dana muttered sarcastically, as she noticed Ellie’s stuffed facial expression. “Are you done eating already?”

“Yeah, I’m full.” Ellie moaned, as she cupped her aching belly.

“That’s all you can eat?!” Dana raised her voice in surprise.

“I told you I had a huge breakfast!” Ellie muttered nervously, as a few passersby on the street gave her exposed belly a glance.

“Eat more.” Dana ordered, as she pushed Ellie’s plate of tarts, pastries and powdered donuts toward her.

“Subtle. Want to say it loud enough for the whole street to hear you?” Ellie whispered.

“Eat more!” Dana yelled totally drawing attention to Ellie, who was getting red from embarrassment.

“What are you crazy?! People are staring!” Ellie fumed, as the unwanted attention was killing her.

“What? Don’t like it when people look at you now that you’re turning into a fat blob?” Dana smiled at Ellie’s discomfort.

“You have a way with words. How about we change the subject? Okay? So do you, like, have a boyfriend?” Ellie asked praying that Dana would say yes.

“As a matter of fact I do.” Dana replied with her chin pointed upward in a snooty fashion.

“…”

“Care to tell me anything about him?” Ellie asked breaking the momentary silence.

“Details about my boyfriend are irrelevant to our relationship.” Dana quickly muttered in a dismissive tone.

“Are you kidding me? Where did Katie find you? Mars?” Ellie joked, as Dana’s social skills were curious at best.

“Mars can’t support human life.” Dana seriously refuted Ellie’s joking accusation.

“I know that silly! It’s called a joke!” Ellie fumed, as she was reaching her limit with how much Dana she could tolerate.

“Aren’t jokes supposed to be funny?” Dana questioned.

“Not when you tell them to someone who doesn’t possess a sense of humor! Seriously what planet are you from?!” Ellie inquired.

“Earth.” Dana answered honestly.

“Kill me please.” Ellie muttered, as she face-palmed onto the table in an embellished manor.

“If you insist? Although it will severely hinder our plans.” Dana seemed to regrettably inform her.

“For the love of.. I was joking!” Ellie chastised Dana, as she sat back up strait. Ellie rolled her eyes, as she realized that her embellished movement had caused her boob to squash a powdered donut.

“So was I.” Dana smiled, as Ellie pause her efforts to clean her shirt.

“… Hahahahaha” Ellie laughed pretty hard.

“What’s so funny?” Dana asked, confused that Ellie was laughing at her efforts to bug her.

“Is this the first prolonged conversation you’ve ever had with another human being?” Ellie smiled.

“I’ll assume you don’t mean that literally. My interactions with people in person are less than common. I spend most of my time in cyber space.” Dana muttered, as she broke eye contact.

“Are you serious? So is your boyfriend..” Ellie pondered.

“A hacker? Yes.” Dana admitted.

“Have you met him? Like, in person?” Ellie asked.

“No..” Dana frowned.

“You have an online boyfriend? How do you know he’s not some grungy lunatic?” Ellie joked.

“I suppose I don’t know what he looks like, but I am obsessed with the way he hacks.” Dana grinned, as she looked up to the sky. No doubt she was imagining the guy she had fallen for.

“Ha! How did you two meet?” Ellie laughed.

“We were both hacking the same government official’s page at the same time. We weren’t really trying to steal any info, just reworking the official’s bio so it was more.. Accurate. ” Dana laughed, as she seemed genuinely smitten.

“I don’t even know what to say.” Ellie stated feeling bewildered by this revelation. “What’s his name?”

“He goes by Hack3rman19 in our chat sessions.” Dana nonchalantly explained.

“Are you for real?” Ellie questioned.

“Once we pull this job I’m hoping to use the money to purchase the proper resources required to track down his location so we can be together.” Dana admitted.

“Are you stalking this guy?” Ellie worried with a horror filled expression in her eyes.

“Hardly. He knows about my affections. It’s a game we like to play. So, far he’s been one step ahead of me.” Dana grinned, as she thought about it. “After he found out that I liked him, he hacked into my webcam and told me that I looked beautiful. It was the sweetest thing anyone’s ever said to me.”

“I think this is the creepiest conversation I’ve ever had.” Ellie admitted.

“I wouldn’t expect you to understand Miss ‘love guru.’ I’ve never had someone see me as I really am, like Hack3rman19 has. Have you ever had someone fall in love with anything other than your body? This guy totally understands my soul.” Dana explained.

“Can’t say that I have. Listen. When you meet this guy.. Assuming it’s a guy and not some robot. If you ever want some tips, feel free to contact me. We’ll get lunch.” Ellie offered.

“Thanks Ellie, but I don’t need your help.” Dana refuted.

“You’ll see. Offer stands.” Ellie grinned.

“Very well. I’ll wait and see.” Dana begrudgingly accepted. “So.. What do you intend to do with your take?”

“That’s my business.” Ellie dismissed her.

“I’m guessing butt reduction surgery?” Dana hypothesized.

“Shut it pip squeak. Don’t make me sit on your bony ass.” Ellie threatened.

“What? You’ll need it when this is over!” Dana twitched, as she thought Ellie was reaching for her.

“That’s it!” Ellie stomped as she got up from the table and stumbled toward Dana.

“I’m sorry I can’t help it! I’m sassy!” Dana squeaked, as she bolted down the street before Ellie could grab her.

“I’ll show you *pant* sassy! Stop *pant* running so fast!” Ellie wheezed, as she struggled to keep up with her nimble geeky associate.

Ulvrik likes this.
  13. Jun 12, 2018 #13

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

As the day wore on, Ellie had to contend with some annoying stomach aches. Luckily there is a pill for that. Wallis’s day had gone quiet differently. At work he pondered what was going on with his life. Lily had been the girl of his dreams for a long time, but as she continued to lose pound after pound, he was having trouble staying interested. He really needed that ‘something extra’ to feel attracted to her. His feelings were confounded by his growing interest in Ellie. It seemed that for every pound Lily lost, Ellie gained two. It was like a dream come true.

Wallis remembered how thin Ellie had been when they had their one-night stand. He had really only taken her home for appearances sake and to show off to his friends. However, even back then, Ellie had vocal preponderance on her body weight that Wallis found really attractive. He found it even more attractive now that Ellie had become quiet embarrassed by the amount of weight she had gained. She hadn’t said anything to him, but Wallis could tell. Ellie would blush when people would look at her stuffed belly and her eyes often were focused on her expanding body when Wallis noticed her zone out. Right now Ellie was everything he wanted in a woman, but he was afraid that any day Ellie would announce a diet and return to her formally thin self. It was a possible future as depressing as his current girlfriend.

“Don’t you want to have sex Wally?!” Lily begged, as she lay across from Wallis in bed. The sun was beginning to set, but the night was still young. Lily had recently bought a new night gowned to show off the weight she had lost. Weighing 167lbs compared to being in the 180s felt great. Lily threw her long dark red hair over her shoulder in an attempt to get Wallis’s attention.

“I don’t know Lily. I’m exhausted from work.” Wallis muttered, as he really didn’t want Lily to disturb his nap.

“Come on! I’ve been working my butt off to look sexy for you! Let’s have sex!” Lily pushed, as Wallis looked at his girlfriend. She had to rub in her weight loss in his face, with her form fitting night gowned, didn’t she? She was wasting away. Her stomach was shrinking and so were her plump legs, butt and love handles. She was still plump and curvy, Wallis liked that. He hoped that by holding out on sex it might prompt Lily to emotionally overeat. Perhaps if he continued his sex embargo she would give in to temptation and fatten up to that goddess of a women she had been. It was his only hope.

“That’s the problem..” Wallis muttered so quietly Lily couldn’t hear.

“What was that?” Lily smiled, as she jumped on top of Wallis and straddled him.

“Nothing just telling myself how lucky I am.” Wallis lied with a fake smile on his face.

“Atta boy! Not let’s get these pants off!” Lily giggled, as she began to undo Wallis’s belt only to stop when she heard his phone.

*buzz-buzzzz*

“Who is it?” Lily asked with an eyebrow raised.

“The office. I need to head back for an hour or two.” Wallis explained, as he tried to sit up only for Lily to pin him back down.

“Oh come on! Not again! You work too much! Stay in bed!” Lily begged, as Wallis seemed distant.

“I’m sorry. I’ve really gotta go.” Wallis said, as he motioned for Lily to get off of him.

“Before you do!” Lily held him still, while she ripped off his belt.

“What are you doing?” Wallis asked growing impatient, as Lily unbuttoned his pants.

“Just giving you a quick blowjob.” Lily spoke innocently, as she gave Wallis a seductive look. “Still gotta go?”

“I suppose no one would miss me if I was a few minutes late.” Wallis admitted with a shrug.

Later, Wallis wasn’t particularly happy with himself for three reasons. First he felt bad about letting Lily give him a blowjob that he didn’t particularly merit. It felt like Lily wanted to trade favors, like she wanted something in return that Wallis wasn’t willing to give. Second, he felt bad that he lied to Lily about going to work so he could get dinner with Ellie. Finally, the third reason that he wasn’t particularly happy with himself was because he was now half an hour late for dinner with Ellie. She was going to be pissed.

“You’re late.” Ellie accused, as Wallis looked guilty.

“Sorry I had something sucking my time away.” Wallis smiled to himself.

“Well, I already ordered.” Ellie grinned, as she made sure to fix her posture so that Wallis could get a look of the new tight red dress Ellie wore. It hugged her new curves in all the right places and even made the pudge around her stomach more noticeable. She honestly reminded Wallis of Lily. In fact, he wondered which of them weighed more at the moment. They appeared almost even in weight, the only difference that they really had was that Lily was much more toned. Lily’s muscle probably weighed more than Ellie’s fat, although to Wallis, Ellie was looking more attractive.

“What did you order?” Wallis asked, as he saw the waiter carrying a large plate in his arms.

“You’ll see.” Ellie coyly voiced, as she stopped playing with her necklace in a showy fashion to bring Wallis’s eyes back to her. She then slowly brought her hand to her lap, right passed her, very on display, cleavage. Wallis’s eyes remained fixed on her gorgeous bust until the food began to be placed in front of them.

“That’s a lot of food. Which did you order for me?” Wallis asked, as he saw a plate of pasta, garlic bread, steak, fried shrimp, chicken fingers, and French fries.

“Order for you? Honey, it’s all for me. I’m a hungry girl.” Ellie politely smiled with a playful slap to her meaty midsection, as Wallis’s jaw dropped.

“*Gulp*” Wallis swallowed at a loss for words, while his fixation on Ellie was becoming a dream come true. This girl was perfect.

Ulvrik likes this.
  14. Jun 12, 2018 #14

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 4- September 25th

“Ugh.. so full..” Ellie uttered in protest. Her engorged belly anchored her to the surprisingly comfortable chair that her fattened butt smothered completely. She wore a large pair of dark dress pants which were visibly strained around the thigh area, but were especially strained around Ellie’s waist and butt. However, Ellie’s enlarged d-cup boobs were stealing the show, as they tightly puffed out against the buttons of their weak cotton confides. It only made the white button down shirt Ellie wore appear all the more inadequate for containing her fuller figure.

Lily looked content with what she saw. She took solace in what had become of Ellie’s once threateningly attractive body. It had been a few weeks since Ellie dared to wear a sexy skirt among her professional attire and, to top it off, Lily could plainly see the folds of belly fat gushing out around Ellie’s enlarged pot belly. To make things even better, the area around Ellie’s shoulders and upper arms had become layered with some husky looking chub. At last, even Ellie’s beautiful face had finally received it’s just deserts. The small double chin and a softer looking face was almost everything Ellie needed to complete her transformation from looking like a prom queen to a corporate fatty. Although, Lily knew that her face would look fatter if it wasn’t partly concealed by Ellie’s long vibrant blonde hair. With shorter hair, Ellie’s transformation would be complete. Lily was pleased with the hand she had played in Ellie’s hot body’s downfall, but she never imagined that it would be so much fun watching her competition for Wallis’s attention blow up like a fat balloon.

“Nonsense! Finish my cheesecake! I don’t want it to go to waste!” Lily insisted, as she pushed her plate in front of Ellie. Lily had only taken a small bite of the cake, she had the full intention that it would end up in Ellie’s growing muffin top. Almost on cue, Ellie looked around the restaurant and discreetly unbuttoned her trousers so she could have some room to breathe. Lily tried to cover a smile, as Ellie’s belly fat jiggled its way to freedom from her tight pants.

“Why don’t you just take it home? I already had desert! I’m really full guys.. The serving sizes at this place are ridiculous.” Ellie complained, as she ignored the fact that she had eaten two separate entrees along with the majority of the appetizers, and leftovers from Lily and Taylor. Lily smiled intently, as she donned a pair of sunglasses to shroud her eyes from the brightly lit window seat the three ladies had chosen. It also freed her to stare directly at Ellie’s fat thighs. It was an embarrassing place to put on fat and Lily could see that the extra mass was putting pressure on the crotch area of Ellie’s dress pants, even as they remained unzipped. Lily probably wouldn’t have had the luxury to notice these subtle changes to Ellie’s body, but the girl insisted on wearing such tight clothes. Maybe Ellie was in denial.

“That’s true. My diet’s ruined this week.” Taylor agreed, as she gave her full, but lean and firm belly a slap for emphasis. Of Lily and Taylor, Taylor had had more success in slimming down. At a fit and ready weight of 142lbs Taylor was feeling confident. Lily had sweated down to a curvy 152lbs and seemed to officially take herself out of the ‘chubby’ category. Lily was now ‘athletically thick’ and she was proud of her body. She wore a pretty flower designed red dress to match her hair and show off the womanly beauty she exulted from her powerful posture.

“And If I took that cheesecake home I’d ruin my diet next week too! Come on Ellie, it’s good!” Lily jokingly begged, as she leaned toward Ellie and shook the bloated blonde’s belly in a teasing fashion. It was so soft to the touch, although it felt tightly packed from sheer volume of food consumed. Lily smiled knowing that even though she still had a layer of flab around her own stomach it was much harder to the touch than Ellie’s thanks to all of the sit ups and crunches she made herself do.

“Ugh.. fine.. But you have to promise to get me a deal on some nice designer clothes.” Ellie begrudgingly accepted, as she picked up her fork and sloppily scooped up a piece of cheesecake.

“That’s a promise! However, hmhm!” Lily cleared her throat before trying to suppress a smug expression. “The options are limited in the plus sizes.”

“I’ll keep that information..” Ellie droned, as she tuned Lily out by shoving her fork of cheesecake into her mouth. As she chewed, she finished her thought, “In mind.”

“Well. I have a phone call. I’ll be right back.” Lily muttered in disgust, as she grabbed her phone and walked outside to take the call. She hated when people spoke with their mouth’s full. Ellie was such a slob.

“So, be honest, do you like it?” Taylor asked Ellie, as her blown up collogue shoveled more cake into her chubby cheeks. Taylor maneuvered her brunette colored hair over her shoulder and crossed her legs while she awaited Ellie’s answer. Taylor was actually wearing one of Ellie’s old skirts, in fact she now had a lot of stylish clothes that she had ‘inherited’ from Ellie.

“Umm..” Ellie hummed, as she struggled to clear her throat. “*Cough* The cake? It’s really good.”

“No, no, no.” Taylor shook her head, as she leaned closer to Ellie and spoke quieter. “I mean.. How do you like getting fat?”

“Do I like getting fat? What kind of an absurd question is that?” Ellie inquired, as she took another bite of cake while continuing to look bemused by Taylor’s question.

“Isn’t it fun letting go of restraint and filling your body with every delicious taste that graces your lips. Is it not fun?” Taylor asked, as Ellie looked extremely uncomfortable by the words she was hearing. “I’ve watched you. It’s almost been a month now since I’ve noticed it. At first you treated this like a regrettable job, but sometime ago something changed and you started enjoying it. You love it, don’t you? Getting fat? Don’t bullshit me.”

“I.. You speak like you have experience.” Ellie stuttered, as she took a break from eating cake and drank some of the soda she had ordered.

“Oh, I do. I love getting fat. That’s why I get so out of shape in between pulling jobs. There is nothing like sitting on your ass and feasting, it is paradise!” Taylor enthused, as Ellie looked more interested than concerned by what Taylor was saying. “In fact, after we finish our business here, I’ll be retiring to Hawaii for an ‘all I can eat’ stay in paradise.”

“If you like getting fat so much, why didn’t you volunteer for my assignment then?” Ellie huffed, as she went back to finishing Lily’s slice of cheesecake. There were only about three bites left, but Ellie barely had enough room in her stuffed belly for them.

“Katie’s the one who drew up the personality profile on Wallis. You two were a ninety percent match. I was a fifty-four percent match with him. You know Katie, she loves her intelligence.” Taylor smiled, as she let Ellie process that information.

“What is Lily’s match with Wallis?” Ellie muttered, while munching on cheesecake.

“Hmm.. Around eighty percent I think. Katie said she was still missing some variables on her.” Taylor admitted, as she caught on to Ellie trying to stall her. “Enough stalling! How do you like it? How much do you even weigh? It looks like you’ve been gaining a ton.”

“It feels like I’ve been blowing up lately. Trust me. I haven’t weighted myself since I was just over 170lbs, but I think I’m way over that now.. I’m kind of afraid to check..” Ellie blushed, as she looked at her bloated pot belly. Its ‘dome-like’ appearance made Ellie look very pregnant, but her ass, thighs, upper arms, boobs and face made her look fat.

“So, do you like getting fat?” Taylor repeated, as Ellie seemed very uncomfortable addressing the question.

“Just so we can move on with our conversation. I.. kind of.. do..” Ellie blushed, as she couldn’t believe what she just said out loud.

“Well it looks good on you! You’re very pretty, for a fat girl!” Taylor smiled, as Ellie shot her a look of dread.

“Stop it. It looks like Lily’s done talking on the phone.” Ellie seriously pointed out, as Taylor relaxed and prioritized what she needed to tell Ellie.

“Cool. Lily told me that she and Wallis are now sleeping in separate apartments. It seems like their relationship is at a crossroads. Lily want’s Wallis to admit that he misses her; otherwise she is going to dump him. Now is the time to make your move.” Taylor explained, as Ellie looked annoyed.

“Why didn’t you tell me that first!” Ellie hissed before, moments later, Lily returned to the table.

Ulvrik likes this.
  15. Jun 12, 2018 #15

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 4- September 25th Continued

“How was the cake?” Lily grinned, as she observed that her little piggy had finished the fattening treat while she was on the phone.

“Out of this world.” Ellie enthused, as she leaned back and rubbed her bulging stomach. “Thanks for letting me have it!”

“Well I wouldn’t want a friend to go hungry!” Lily laughed, as her smile turned more inquisitive. “Listen, are you done for the day?”

“Yeah, no plans.” Ellie nodded, as Lily looked intent on asking her something.

“Good cause Taylor’s got a dentists appointment. Want to go to a fashion show? We can get there early and I can get you some great deals on items in your size. Maybe even a free makeover!” Lily offered, as Ellie thought about it.

“Great! When is it?” Ellie replied in an excited manner despite how full she felt.

“Well we should leave now if you don’t mind!” Lily smiled, as she grabbed Ellie’s hands, and with a concerted effort, pulled her out of her seat. Ellie seemed flustered, as she tried to button her pants without anyone noticing.

“You’re just going to leave me?” Taylor asked, as Ellie was too preoccupied to answer.

“Yeah, later Taylor! Have fun at the dentist!” Lily smiled, as she patted Taylor on the shoulder and hurried a sluggish Ellie out of the restaurant.

With Ellie joining Lily at the fashion show, the meeting at the office composed of only Katie, Taylor and Dana. Katie seemed to be taking her job at the museum very seriously and was sporting a more ‘average girl’ look than she normally would. She wore a tasteful pair of jeans along with a nice white t-shirt and a very light and cute, yellow jacket. Taylor was clothed in workout gear because she intended to go to the gym after the meeting, and Dana was wearing a purple hoodie with black yoga pants. While Katie sat at the front of the rectangular conference table, Taylor and Dana sat across from each other. Dana thought the table felt a little empty without Ellie’s feisty personality.

“So, Ellie is with Lily?” Katie clarified.

“At a fashion show. That is correct.” Taylor affirmed.

“At least, Taylor gave her the info about Lily and Wallis.” Dana admitted, as she looked pretty sleepy in her seat.

“It’s probably a good thing that Ellie did that. It could seem strange if Taylor and Ellie were to disappear at the same time during the week.” Katie rationalized.

“True. Was there anything else of importance to share with us?” Dana yawned, as she really wanted this meeting to end.

“Yes. We have an opportunity for everyone to case the museum on Halloween. There is going to be a masquerade dance taking place and you can purchase tickets online. I want everyone there. Have a good time, but get a feel for the place.” Katie explained, as Taylor’s face lite up.

“Sounds like fun.” Taylor smiled.

“Awesome.” Dana sarcastically bellowed. “Is this mandatory?”

“Yes.” Katie hummed.

“Great.” Dana rolled her eyes, as she put her head down on the table.

“Anything else I should know?” Katie asked, as she looked at Taylor, who shook her head ‘no,’ and at Dana, who stayed still with her head down on the table. With that, Katie stood up and headed to the door. “Cool. Things are progressing as planned. Have a nice night girls.”

*Slam*

The force and noise with which Katie closed the doors was enough to jerk Dana awake. She looked puzzled, as she urgently looked to where Katie had been sitting, and relaxed as she looked at Taylor.

“So, Dana.” Taylor smiled, as Dana looked ready to fall asleep again.

“Yeah?” Dana yawned.

“Why are you so tired?” Taylor asked, as she watched Dana push off from the table and roll her chair toward the new bean bag chair in her work area.

“I was up late playing video games last night..” Dana admitted, as she got off the business chair and kicked it back into place before plopping herself onto her bean bag chair with a sigh of relief.

“What were you playing?” Taylor asked, as she studied Dana more closely. She looked different, but Taylor couldn’t quite put her finger on it. Did she change her hair?

“Do you play video games?” Dana asked picking her head up slightly to look at Taylor’s response.

“No.” Taylor honestly replied.

“Well, then you wouldn’t get it.” Dana brushed her off, as she sprawled out on her bean bag chair. It was then that Taylor noticed what was different. As Dana stretched her back, her hoodie briefly rode up and exposed a small bit of chub around Dana’s belly button.

“Haha, has breakfast with Ellie been rubbing off on you?” Taylor laughed, as she got up from her chair and walked closer to Dana.

“Maybe a little.” Dana blushed, as she tugged her hoodie down.

“Reminds me of the freshman fifteen.” Taylor laughed, as she playfully tried to tug Dana’s shirt up again.

“I never went to college. Didn’t need to and I’d appreciate it if the only person’s weight you worried about was Ellie’s.” Dana rebuffed her, as Taylor got the message.

“Gosh, sorry!” Taylor apologized, as she headed to the door. “Everyone is so sensitive about their bodies. I wasn’t trying to insult you.”

“Whatever!” Dana yelled disinterested, as she collected her things.

“Oy vey.” Taylor shook her head while she left the office.

Ulvrik likes this.
  16. Jun 12, 2018 #16

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

While Taylor may not have had too much fun at the meeting, Ellie had even less fun hanging out with Lily. During a makeover Lily had pushed her into getting, Ellie was horrified when a request to lightly trim her long hair had turned into an impromptu haircut. The lady had made it so Ellie’s hair style became a blunt cut, with her glowing blonde hair cut strait across her neck line. She hadn’t cut Ellie’s long bangs, for which Ellie was thankful, but the damage was done. The style actually did look very good on her, but Ellie couldn’t help, but think it made her look fatter. Deep down she knew that had been Lily’s plan the whole time. Ellie’s only salvation was that she would get dinner with Wallis afterward. She was very careful not to tell Lily that information, although it would have been nice to shut that redhead up.

Later on Ellie had changed into a white tube top dress that she had bought with Lily and went to meet Wallis for dinner. Despite Ellie’s reservations about her haircut, dinner with Wallis went much better than expected. He absolutely adored her short haircut and she probably set a new record of food eaten in one sitting for her. By the time both of them got back to Wallis’s penthouse they were both relatively full and drunk. Wallis got out some beer and leftover pizza to put on the coffee table. It seemed to fit with the mood, as they lounged around listening to the radio and venting to each other about their lives.

“Seriously it was like dress after dress. I think she purposefully pulled dresses that were too small for me just so she could make fun of how fat I’ve gotten.” Ellie pouted, as she rested her bottle of beer on the table and leaned back on the couch. “She even said the dress I bought was a nice ‘fat dress.’”

“I’m sure Lily never meant to insult you.” Wallis tried to soothe Ellie’s tweaked ego, while he tried to avoid staring at her luscious body. Wallis could scarcely resist ogling at the way her dress clung to her bloated body. Her inflated boobs were mushed together by a bra that was slightly too small, it made her cleavage all the more pronounced. Her belly was also stuffed beyond belief. Wallis could have believed she was around nine months pregnant if he didn’t know any better.

“She can be pretty mean. Come on you have to admit. What do you see in that girl?” Ellie vented, as she turned her head and gave Wallis a concerned look with her, more exposed, puffy face. Wallis’s eyes which had been inspecting her bulbous belly darted back to hers as he seemed to take a sigh.

“Hugh.. Sometimes I’m not sure anymore.” Wallis admitted, as he took another long sip of beer.

“I hear that.” Ellie muttered, as she grabbed her beer and finished it off.

“How has the dating scene been for you?” Wallis asked subconsciously probing if Ellie had any other man in her life.

“Haha, are you kidding? There isn’t a club somewhere where guys are lining up to dance with the chubby girl. Ugh..” Ellie sighed, as she cradled her big belly and looked to Wallis. “When did I get so fat Wallis?”

“I.. Umm..” Wallis blushed. He looked totally caught off guard.

“Seriously! It happened so fast! It was like one moment I was thin and sexy and the next minute I am some fat blob that no one wants to have sex with.” Ellie pouted, as she knew how hot this must be for Wallis.

“Oh, that’s not true.. I’m sure you could find plenty of guys..” Wallis tried to cheer her up.

“Oh, yeah? Would you have sex with a fat ass like me?” Ellie smiled, as she enjoyed the way Wallis’s eyes bulged at the thought.

“Yeah.. I sure would..” Wallis admitted looking unsure if this wasn’t some elaborate dream.

“Haha, how drunk would you have to be?” Ellie winked, as she tried to look cute.

“I wouldn’t have to be drunk. I think you are very attractive.” Wallis muttered, as he seemed entranced by what Ellie was saying.

“Ha, okay. Then what do you find attractive about me? Or are you just saying that?” Ellie smiled, as she thought Wallis just might be ready to confess his attraction for her.

“Ha.. Well.. I..” Wallis stuttered, as he tried to make up his mind. Things with Lily were surely at an end and here was the most beautiful girl in his life, laid out on his couch like a stuffed whale practically asking him to make a move. While Wallis hesitated, the music over the radio changed to a song Ellie had been memorizing over the last few weeks for just such an occasion.

“Oh, I love this song! Turn it up!” Ellie grinned, as she heaved herself into a seated position despite the objections from her belly.

“Pri.. Private Eyes?” Wallis stuttered, as Ellie got up and walked to the center of the room, bouncing her chubby body to the beat and beckoning him to join her.

“Sing it with me!” Ellie laughed, as she began rocking her hips to the beat and gave Wallis a very impressive view of her enlarged ass.

“Do you know the words?” Wallis muttered, as he got to his feet, turned up the music and danced over to grind on Ellie’s impressive rear end.

“You bet your ass!” Ellie smiled, once she felt Wallis’s body against hers, she turned around and started singing. She tugged the collar of his shirt down enough to use Wallis’s face as a microphone. “I see yoouu, yoouu see me! .. Watch you blowin' the lines, when you're making a scene!”

“I didn’t know you could sing.” Wallis uttered in disbelief. Her voice was like a chorus of angels. At least, it was to his drunken ears.

“But you know I can dance! Come on Sing!” Ellie urged, as Wallis picked up with the song.

“What my head overlooks, the senses will show to my heart!” Wallis smiled, as his voice quivered slightly.

“When it's watching for lies, You can't escape my” Ellie sang in harmony with the voices over the radio.

“Private Eyes, They're watching you! Hahahaha” Wallis and Ellie finished in unison, as they embraced each other and danced to the interlude.

“This is like my favorite song. Of all time.” Ellie enthused in Wallis’s ear.

“Really?! No way, me too!” Wallis replied in disbelief. Ellie’s soft body was pressed so tightly against Wallis’s that he knew she could feel the boner he had for her.

“You’re a real smooth dancer.” Ellie wiggled in acknowledgment of that fact. She had Wallis right where she wanted him.

“You’re kidding, you got the moves!” Wallis complemented her, as Ellie turned around and began treating Wallis to a standing lap dance in beat to the rhythm of the song.

“Don’t tease me. Everyone knows fat girls *huff* can’t dance.” Ellie almost wheezed, while she was trying to be sarcastic. In regaining her composure, she realized just how out of breath she was making herself. She had to force herself to continue her seductive dance. It was the only way to make this the night that Wallis fell in love with her.

“I’m totally serious! You really know how to work it!” Wallis muttered at a loss for how to describe what was going on. He was in heaven.

“Haha, and *phew!* I got a real lot to work with now.” Ellie beamed, as she spun back around, facing Wallis, and quickly looked down, cupped one of her boobs in each hand and gave them a quick squeeze before returning her eyes to Wallis with a gushing smile. He was clearly enjoying the show. “So, come on. What do you think is attractive about me?”

“What’s not to find attractive? I like all of you.” Wallis spat in such an honest way that Ellie actually felt some genuine happiness from his words. “You know Lily can’t stand this song.”

“Wha.. She doesn’t know what she’s missing!” Ellie recovered, as Wallis’s sudden redirection threw her off guard. Had she missed her chance?

“Why do you think we get along so well?” Wallis asked, as he embraced Ellie with his arms around her back.

“Good question. We’ve got a lot in common I suppose.” Ellie guessed, as she looked up into his eyes and he stared down at her.

“Like what?” Wallis asked, as she waved back and forth to the music.

“Well, music, movies.. food.” Ellie smiled, as Wallis raised an eyebrow.

Ulvrik likes this.
  17. Jun 12, 2018 #17

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“What do you mean by food? We hardly have the same tastes.” Wallis admitted, as Ellie looked nervous.

“Well, I mean.. I love to eat food, and you.. love.. to watch me.. eat food..” Ellie slowly chimed, as she dropped her eyes away from Wallis’s in an effort to appear even more insecure and vulnerable.

“I.. ugh..” Wallis stuttered. She had noticed. He had no idea what to do, but Ellie wrapped her delicate hands around his biceps and squeezed, just as he was feeling vulnerable too.

“It’s okay! You must feel it too! When I eat I almost feel like I’m eating for you.. Cause I’ll know you’ll like it.. That sounded weird.. I’m such a weirdo..” Ellie hesitated, as she gave Wallis the perfect opening.

“No.. I.. I know what you mean. I feel the same way..” Wallis assured her, as his hands strayed from her back to her mushy love handles. Ellie had to admit she liked how it felt to have Wallis finally touch her.

“And what way is that?” Ellie looked earnestly into Wallis’s eyes.

“I think.. It’s just that I’m..” Wallis puttered out before taking a deep breath and continuing. He leaned in for a kiss, as he slowly muttered the words, “I want you. Bad. Now.”

“Even though I’m sporting such a fat tummy?” Ellie interrupted Wallis mere inches from him kissing her. She had him now.

“Especially with this fatty tummy and your chubby butt and those big beautiful boobs.” Wallis assured her, as he underlined his sentiments with a touch to each corresponding body part he mentioned. Ellie looked thrilled at each touch. She only paused Wallis one moment more so that they could share the last lines in the song.

“Sing it with me! I'll still know you!” Ellie sang, as Wallis grinned in agreement.

“Look into my Private Eyes!” They both belted, as they couldn’t resist the magnetism of their sexual tension for any longer. Their lips met the instant their duet ended. Ellie wasted no time in enjoying what was going to be a nice perk of her job, having an attractive man worship her expanding body. She liked the way his hands lingered on her love handles, and she knew that he liked the way she explored his mouth with her tongue. As the song slowly faded out, the first meaningful kiss of their new bond was finished. To eco the electricity of the passionately charged kiss, Ellie couldn’t help, but delicately repeat the final line of the song as it finished fading out.

“They're watching you...” Ellie smiled, as she pecked another kiss on Wallis lips and remained in his arms as the radio station went to commercial. “Let’s talk about this feeling. I think it’s safe to say we are both really feeling it. So, you really do like watching me pig out?”

“I don’t know.. It’s that thrill I get when I watch you try and finish a meal that’s way too big for you.. or how content and full you look after you’ve stuffed your belly full of food..” Wallis continued, as he really seemed unable to accurately express himself. “I.. I really like it.. I don’t know why.”

“Really?! If we are being honest.. I absolutely love it when you push me to eat passed my limits..” Ellie lied, as she knew it would sound irresistible to Wallis. “The pressure of a full stomach, the embarrassment I feel when everyone stare at my food baby.. It’s.. Intoxicating.. A real turn on.”

“Really?! But how do you feel about the effects from overeating so much?” Wallis curiously asked, as he studied Ellie’s chubbier face for an honest reaction.

“You mean getting fat? It’s strange, but I..” Ellie blushed, as she paused to look more nervous.

“Please don’t stop.. Tell me.” Wallis urged her, as Ellie took a shaky breath before continuing.

“Honestly, I know it’s strange.. Well it’s downright crazy, but I’ve never felt sexier than I have these last few weeks when I’ve been gaining weight and outgrowing clothes! I keep getting turned on whenever someone at work comments on how fat my ass has gotten or how my belly makes me look pregnant, and especially when people comment on how huge my boobs have gotten..” Ellie lied, as she tried to put on the most convincing act of her life. For some strange reason, it wasn’t very hard to lie to Wallis like this. In some respects, it didn’t feel like she was lying at all. Maybe it was because Ellie had begun to enjoy being lazy and pampered. Maybe that’s why these lies she was telling Wallis didn’t feel all that far off from the truth.

“It’s like a dream come true..” Wallis said to himself.

“What is?” Ellie seriously asked.

“I never thought I’d find someone like you.” Wallis smiled, as he pulled Ellie’s warm and soft body in for a hug. She felt very warm, even a little sweaty. He could feel her heart beating fast from the effort she had put into dancing. Knowing she was so out of shape made Wallis all the more aroused. So much so that Ellie could feel what was going on.

“So, what are we going to do about this?” Ellie grinned, as she looked lustfully into Wallis’s eyes.

“I was going to break up with Lily anyway.” Wallis admitted, as he kissed Ellie’s neck and made her laugh.

“Haha, in that case I’m ready for some desert,” Ellie seductively smiled, “Boyfriend.”

“Before desert..” Wallis paused, as the two briefly created some space between them.

“Yeah Wallis?” Ellie giggled.

Ulvrik likes this.
  18. Jun 12, 2018 #18

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Can I.. weigh you?” Wallis nervously stuttered.

“Ha.. ahh.. So, you want to know how fat I am?” Ellie blushed, as her hands went to her soft hips. “Okay! Get the scale.”

*192lbs*

“Oh my.. I’ve really let myself go.. I’m heavier than you are! I used to be skinny! Now I’m a big fat bitch! I look like I’m pregnant..” Ellie embellished, as she remained on the scale looking horrified. Wallis had requested that she leave her dress on, because he like the way she ‘filled it out.’ Ellie had agreed, but threw off her panties before she had stepped on. “Do you like how much my belly has grown?”

“I do..” Wallis muttered. He couldn’t hold himself back any longer. He walked forward and embraced Ellie as he pushed her backwards out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. She stumbled backwards as her legs hit the bed. Wallis gave her a playful push as her hefty body fell back onto the bed and jiggled in every which way from the landing.

“And what about my huge tits and fat ass?” Ellie played along, as she looked up at Wallis removing his pants, while she played with her huge breasts.

“I love them..” Wallis hummed, as he knelt in front of Ellie’s body and gently got on top of her.

“Do you want me to get big and fat for you?” Ellie smiled, as she pulled the sides of her dress up enough for Wallis to get into position.

“Yes..” Wallis replied, as he began an enthusiastic effort having sex with Ellie.

“Uhhh..oh.. How are you going to get me there?” Ellie moaned, as her chubby body shook in pleasure.

“Ugh.. I’m going to feed you.” Wallis told her between spirited breaths.

“Oooooohhh.. I want to get fat for you.. I want you to make me *moan* fatter!” Ellie continued, as her enlarged body felt more sensitive and receptive to pleasure than she remembered.

“How fat?!” Wallis demanded.

“Ugh! How fat do you want me?” Ellie shrieked in pleasure. Maybe there was really something to this kinky fetish stuff because she was feeling crazy into it!

“I want you so fat that 192lbs will be skinny by comparison.” Wallis commanded, while he was rocking Ellie’s world.

“Yeah?!” Ellie grunted, as her heart was racing. She was getting such a thrill! She didn’t know how to describe it! The last time she had had sex with Wallis was in early July, but she didn’t remember it being this good! What had changed?!

“I want you fatter that Fernanda.” Wallis commanded Ellie, as she felt flutters going through her stomach.

“Ugh! Then feed me fatter!” Ellie order him right back.

“I want you fatter than Lily ever was!” Wallis demanded with another thrust.

“Ugh.. Fatten me baby!” Ellie shook, as Wallis was really working for her.

“I want you so fat you can’t do a sit up!” Wallis teased, as he playfully slapped Ellie’s soft side.

“Make my belly so fat I can’t see my toes!” Ellie played along, as she couldn’t deny how into this game she had become.

“I want you too fat to walk!” Wallis barked, as Ellie began to pant heavily in pleasure.

“Ugh! Immobile?! Ahh!” Ellie moaned, as the image of herself that fat popped into her head. Something about those words shot shocks of pleasure through her body.

“Do you want that?” Wallis inquired, as he felt he had Ellie on the cusp of an orgasm. He paused for her answer.

“I want it!” Ellie shrieked, as the last thing she wanted was for Wallis to stop.

“You want what?” Wallis wanted her to beg, as he resumed getting Ellie to climax.

“Ugh!! I want you to feed me till I’m too fat to walk!” Ellie grunted, as the months of building sexual tension between them was being released within her that very moment. Her bloated body felt desperately defenseless as waves of pleasure began to seize over her in a way she had never experienced during years of being skinny. She was a big woman now, and she vigorously enjoyed how it felt to be worshiped as such. “Oohhhhhhh Waalllliiisssss.. yyeesss..”

Ulvrik likes this.
  19. Jun 12, 2018 #19

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 5- October 31st

“Champaign tastes nice, but there is still no sign of Ellie.” Taylor chirped from the balcony overlooking the museum’s ballroom. Her ear-phone made communicating with her team easier, but she was never really comfortable wearing one.

“Keep me posted. She should be here by now.” Katie muttered from the edge of the dance floor, as she scanned the crowd for Ellie’s shining blonde hair. The masquerade ball turned out to be quite popular. There people were everywhere. It was making it hard to find and rendezvous with Ellie.

“So.. are we placing bets on how fat she’s gotten?” Dana asked from her calculated spot near the buffet table. She figured that if Ellie was here she would find her way to the food eventually and while she was waiting Dana figured the expensive catering was worth a try.

“I’m game. Katie, how fat was Ellie when she told you that Wallis asked her to quit her job and move in with him?” Taylor inquired, as she struggled to remember. Her life of late had been consumed by her attempts to slim down for the mission. At about 134lbs Taylor was proud of the progress she was making, but knew that with less than a month remaining before the heist, she would have to redouble her weight loss efforts so her body would be tiny enough to fit through the narrow museum air vents.

“That was October 12th and she weighed about 206lbs then.” Katie recalled. It had been astonishing to see Ellie puff up so fast. Katie had no idea how fat Ellie could be now.

“Geez! *Cough* He didn’t waste any time fattening her up!” Dana choked on some cheese and crackers. “Has anyone seen Ellie since then?”

“Negative.” Taylor sighed, as she spotted Dana near the buffet. It was evident, just from looking at her, that hanging around Ellie had changed some of Dana’s habits. Even now she was snacking on some of the appetizers. Taylor couldn’t help, but feel jealous.

“She hasn’t left his penthouse since she moved in on October 14th.” Katie replied, as she felt a pang of guilt for Ellie’s situation. She really hoped Wallis wasn’t making her too fat.

“I bet she weighs 220lbs.” Dana guessed, as she washed away the dry taste of cheese and crackers with some soda.

“Really? That light? She’s living with him now. He probably keeps her fed constantly.” Taylor mused, as she kind of enjoyed seeing Ellie’s formally ‘hot’ body beefing up each passing week.

“The human body can only take so much food.” Dana rationalized. She really didn’t think Ellie would let herself get to the point where she would totally lose control over her weight. Ellie was strong, independent, and certainly opinionated. Dana was sure Ellie was in control.

“Fair enough. I’m betting she weighs 230lbs.” Taylor guessed, as she figured Ellie wasn’t likely to be getting much exercise staying in Wallis’s penthouse. “Katie? What’s your bet?”

“231lbs.” Katie smirked to herself.

“You little bitch! I hate it when people do that!” Taylor complained, as she looked in Katie’s direction and caught a glimpse of Katie’s devilish grin. She looked smug and in control, like always. Katie wore a conservative black dress with elegant arms sleeves that matched her simple colombina mask. The dress clung to Katie’s narrow waist and her womanly hips in such a way that accentuated Katie’s excellent posture. Once she seemed to notice Taylor looking in her direction she simply bobbed her lusciously curled, black hair over her shoulder and turned away.

“Shut up! I see her!” Dana interrupted. “She’s walking in with Wallis!”

“Oh my..” Katie muttered to herself, as she hurried to get a full view of Ellie.. ALL of Ellie.. entering the room by the main entrance.

Ulvrik likes this.
  20. Jun 12, 2018 #20

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 5- October 31st Continued

Gone were the days that Ellie’s formerly lean hourglass frame would steal the attention of all those who laid eyes on her. Gone was the toned stomach, and gone was any semblance of how athletic Ellie had been. By the look of Ellie, it was clear what she had been doing for the remainder of October. Eating. Lots of eating. Ellie strolled into the ballroom embraced by Wallis’s arm around her thick, round belly. Ellie’s stomach had enlarged exponentially from when Katie had last seen her. It made Ellie’s revealing black dress resemble a fluffy bean bag chair! Ellie’s legs had grown bulbous and rounded, Katie noticed as they jiggled with each thunderous step Ellie’s engorged body took. Ellie’s bust had swollen to enormous proportions and her colossal cleavage was put especially on display by the deep V-neck that her tight dress allowed for. As Ellie and Wallis made their way past her in the direction of the masquerade dance floor, Katie gawked at how Ellie’s hips, butt, and arms had noticeably thickened with puffy fat.

“This looks fantastic! *Huff* I’m a little thirsty from the walk over honey. Do you mind grabbing me some punch? And a napkin please, I’m sweating like a pig already.” Ellie panted, as she tried to get rid of Wallis for a moment so she could quickly rendezvous with Katie.

“Just from the walk from where we parked?” Wallis smiled, as he playfully pinched Ellie’s plump love handles. His touch sent flutters through Ellie, who had become quite conditioned to his methods of embarrassing her.

“You parked in the very back of the lot! There was open spots way closer!” Ellie blushed, as she did her best to catch her breath. It had been almost a month since she had left Wallis’s penthouse, she never realized how out of shape she had become in such a short amount of time.

“I just wanted to see you..” Wallis tried to explain, as he searched his thoughts for the right word. It was a little distracting when he found Ellie’s fattened body completely irresistible.

“Struggle?” Ellie tried to finish his sentence while playing along. Wallis seemed at a loss for words for a moment, as she moved Wallis’s hand from her love handles to her fat belly and did her best to look confident.

“I was going to say, strut your stuff. Nice try though!” Wallis nervously smiled, as he sheepishly withdrew his hand from the expanding belly he loved, and looked side to side at the other dance attendees.

“Haha, not to worry! Even if we don’t finish each other’s sentences I can still finish the food on your plate.” Ellie flirtatiously winked, as Wallis’s sexual urge for Ellie skyrocketed, she could tell from the look of desire on his face. Ellie loved having that kind of power over Wallis. It still made her feel like she was still awe-strikingly beautiful and not a lazy fat blob. “Oh! and, just wait until we dance! You are going to love watching me struggle to shake my fat ass for you!”

“Y.. You said you wanted punch right? I’ll be right back!” Wallis stuttered while turning, as he hoped to do his best to please this goddess of a woman.

“And a napkin! Don’t forget! Fat girl sweating like a pig over here!” Ellie joked, as she abruptly paused. The people around her were shooting her some disapproving looks. Ellie was glad she was wearing a stylish mask and makeup otherwise those jerks would be able to see just how much she was blushing from embarrassment! Ellie wasn’t used to being anything but flawless, getting fat was seriously putting a dent in her ego. To make matters worse someone walked up behind Ellie and pinched her hefty rear. Ellie couldn’t help but squeak in surprise.

“My god you’ve gotten fat.” Katie shook her head, as her eyes widened while Ellie turned her fat body around.

“It’s nice to see you too, Katie.” Ellie huffed, as she crossed her meaty arms and rested them on the top of her belly just under her eye popping cleavage.

“I’m sorry it’s just every time I see you.. You keep getting fatter.” Katie admitted, as it was more than apparent Ellie was gaining far more weight than anyone had expected. Even Ellie’s thin face now seemed fuller, which was put on greater display by Ellie’s short blonde hair.

“Wasn’t that the job?” Ellie rolled her eyes. She didn’t like Katie judging her for her size.

“It was. It’s just strange.” Katie droned, as she seemed to lose focus and stare at Ellie’s mammoth body. She could swear each one of Ellie’s thick legs was larger than both of her own legs combined.

“It’s really not that bad. I kind of like all the kinky fetish stuff we’ve been doing.” Ellie blushed, as she reflected momentarily on all of the quality time she had been spending with Wallis. She had to admit there was something intoxicating about the power dynamic they had developed in the bedroom..

“As long as you are comfortable, I am okay with it. However, that means that the next time we will communicate will be after the heist on Thanksgiving. Have you asked him to go yet?” Katie urged, as the thought of Ellie’s huge and flabby body having sex was enough to snap her back to attention.

“I’ll ask him tonight.” Ellie huffed, as she didn’t want to admit that she had forgotten to ask him. Time had been flying while she had been having fun with Wallis. It wasn’t her fault.

“Good. So.. How do you like Wallis?” Katie asked, as Ellie felt a pang of nervousness quake through her.

“He is making my job easy. Why?” Ellie bluffed, as she couldn’t admit just how comfortable she was getting with Wallis.

“Just remember that this is a job and that you are acting. Everything you feel for him is not real.” Katie reminded her, as she began to worry slightly for Ellie.

“You don’t have to give me this lecture. I’m in control.” Ellie confidently postured.

“Fair enough. I trust you. I wouldn’t be doing my job if I didn’t ask. So, have you figured out what you are going to do with your share?” Katie asked, as she knew Ellie had been struggling with the decision.

“No idea.” Ellie shrugged in a disappointed manner. In all honesty she hadn’t given it much thought. She’d been too caught up in the moment.

“Don’t worry. You’ll figure it out. When this is over you’ll be glad you took this opportunity.” Katie reminded her, as she suddenly put her hand to her ear and turned around to leave quickly.

“It’s quite the opportunity.” Ellie muttered to herself, as she saw Wallis walking toward her. She put on a big smile and on reflex used her hands to jiggle her belly for Wallis. “Ugh.. Wallis! I’m getting so fat.. Look how my belly shakes.. My chubby little tummy..”

“Oh, I don’t think it’s so little anymore.” Wallis smiled, as he handed her a drink and a napkin.

“Thanks to you sir.” Ellie failed to curtsy thanks to her unbalanced doughy middle, as she wiped her forehead with the napkin and downed the whole glass of punch in moments. “Thanks handsome! Can you believe I’m finally fatter than Fernanda?!”

“I can! Especially after seeing the way you can eat! You have a gift. You are so darn gorgeous..” Wallis smiled, as he embraced Ellie and gave her fat ass a bountiful squeeze. He didn’t care who was watching. He loved how his tough made Ellie shiver in excitement. He had such a power over her. “You are really getting into this stuff aren’t you?!”

“It’s growing on me.” Ellie stupidly grinned, she kissed him lightly and their masks bumped. “Haha, sorry..”

“Hahaha, you are so cute when you joke around! Ready to dance?” Wallis smiled, as he took Ellie’s hand in his.

“Am I ever? Let’s go!” Ellie smiled, as her fat thighs rubbed against each other on her way to the dance floor.

Ulvrik likes this.