BBW A Hefty Heist - by Polarisdreamer (~BBW, ~~WG, ~XWG, ~SEX, STUFFING)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Polarisdreamerr, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Jun 12, 2018 #21

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 5- October 31st Continued

Ellie felt almost ashamed.. Not only did she find herself winded after one song, her thighs were on fire after two! She told Wallis that she needed a break so they went to a table and Wallis brought Ellie some appetizers. Ellie was pretty amused; the man was on a mission to make her fatter, it was kind of funny how he was always thinking of ways for her to put something down her throat. Ellie happily ate everything Wallis brought her and he seemed equally pleased with her willingness. It was kinda funny how she didn’t even need to pretend to have a good time. After some tender conversation Ellie excused herself to go the bathroom. The bathroom looked pretty empty except someone was in the handicap stall. Ellie nervously maneuvered herself into one of the regular stalls, but she found it kinda narrow. When she tried to turn around to sit on the toilet her butt totally rammed right into the side of the stall. After a little more trouble, Ellie had situated herself. That’s when she heard something from the stall next to her..

“So piglet, how have you been?” Dana asked in a way too cheerful manner.

“Aww pip squeak! Did you miss me?!” Ellie laughed, as she contemplated how she could have missed seeing Dana enter the bathroom before her. Maybe she wasn’t as on guard as she had thought.

“My only interest in you relates to the mission, but how is it like.. you know, being a full on fat person? Are you obese?!” Dana excitedly asked totally ignoring every social reason why she shouldn’t.

“You don’t just ask someone if they are obese! And.. and I.. Well I was officially 247lbs as of yesterday.. and umm.. I’m 5’8 so.. umm.. Geez I guess I am..” Ellie nervously admitted, as she heard Dana kick open her stall door.

“O..M..G! I bet that you were only 220lbs! How did you get so fat?! Come on out! Let me see you up close!” Dana ordered, as Ellie finished up and sheepishly obeyed.

“How do you think?!” Ellie replied, as she slowly lumbered out of the stall and smiled at Dana. Ellie patted her round and fat belly in an exaggerated fashion, as Dana’s eyes widened in surprise. She couldn’t take her eyes off how Ellie’s belly jiggled with each touch. “I’ve been very well fed lately.. Looks like you’ve been chowing down lately too.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Dana blushed, as Ellie observed the changes in her strange little friend. When she had met her Dana was a tiny little hipster woman who probably weighed at most barely above 100lbs. Ellie had noticed as the months working together had flown by that Dana had thickened, ever so slightly, around her waist, butt, and legs. The pip squeak was only about 5’1 so the extra weight really showed on her. However, now it appeared that Dana must be comfort eating, because the flowery designed dress she wore looked tight as anything against her pudgy little burgeoning potbelly! Dana’s thick black framed glasses and recently curled brunette hair couldn’t hide the slightly fuller look of her face. Even Dana’s relatively flat chest looked to be much fuller. She was actually rocking the dress she was wearing! Although, if Ellie had to bet.. She would say Taylor picked out that dress for Dana.

“Looks like you’ve been eating well too, haha!” Ellie giggled, as Dana playfully frowned.

“5’1 and 126lbs is nothing compared to 5’8 and 247lbs. Quit avoiding the question. Tell me what being so fat is like?!” Dana commanded, as she crossed her arms across her slightly fuller chest.

“Why are you so interested?! I thought you only cared about the mission?” Ellie played, as she was trying to avoid Dana’s awkward questions.

“That was a joke! Keep up! Oh right.. You can’t cause.. you’re obese.” Dana continued joking, as Ellie blushed with embarrassment.

“I seem to have forgotten why I possibly could have missed you.” Ellie muttered, as Dana’s prodding was making her uncomfortable.

“Awe! So. What’s it like being obese?!” Dana smiled, as she poked Ellie in her soft fleshy middle.

“Can you not call it that..” Ellie blushed, as she tried to slap Dana’s hand off her but she was too slow. Dana quickly pulled her hand back and smiled like just she won something.

“Fine. What’s it like being so fat and slow and out of shape and..” Dana would have continued if it weren’t for Ellie.

“Stop! I get the idea. I don’t even know why I bothered..” Ellie rolled her eyes, as she sighed and prepared to talk about a topic she had mixed feelings over. “Let’s start with condescending stares. Ever since I got to this dance people have been looking at me funny, like I’m gross or something..”

“It’s cause you’re fat and your boobs are like twenty times larger than your brain.” Dana pointed out, as Ellie face palmed. Was it just her imagination or had Dana gotten ten times worse..

“Thanks.. Just.. Thanks for clearing that up.. Shall I continue?” Ellie shook her head in annoyance.

“Please do.” Dana patiently smiled, as she leaned against the bathroom wall and Ellie walked over and leaned against the sink. Ellie’s legs were still tired from dancing. She took a long and deep breath before she worked up the courage to share her feelings.

“From the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep, everything around me is a constant reminder of my size.. Everywhere I go my thighs rub together and they are currently ON FIRE from dancing to like three songs.. I squish my butt against everything in my path. Tonight it’s been like every person between me and where I’m going has gotten a face full of butt! I’m also sweating like a pig! And.. and. It’s just hard to move. I’ve got an extra 130lbs on my body that I have to carry with me everywhere. Like every time I get in or out of the car, crawling on all fours to reach something I dropped, getting back up, sitting up in bed.. I just don’t have the core strength to perform these tasks without some serious exertion.. Oh! And underwear doesn't fit right anymore. It's like the waistband gets rolled up into a tube. It doesn't sit where it's supposed to sit and it's always moving on me. I mean… I can't just ignore it. It bugs the shit out of me!” Ellie blathered on, as it looked like Dana zoned out. “Hey are you listening Dana?!”

“Huh? Yeah-yeah.. So.. How have you liked being fed?” Dana asked, as she smiled innocently.

“Why do I get the feeling that’s all you wanted to ask me this whole time?” Ellie muttered, as she could see through Dana’s little scheme. The real question was.. why was Dana so interested?

“I didn’t want to just ask it outright.. It felt embarrassing.” Dana shrugged.

“Wow! The robot can experience embarrassment! You should call the aliens that sent you to this planet to fix you quick!” Ellie joked, as she adjusted herself against the sink. It was not very comfortable.

“Ha. Ha. Now seriously. How do you like going along with every strange fantasy Wallis has?” Dana asked looking very intent.

“It’s an interesting experience. On one hand it feels a bit embarrassing having someone feed you. It makes me feel like a baby or something. On the other hand, I like having him pamper me. It makes me feel like royalty.” Ellie gushed, as she eased up slightly. Talking to someone else, even if it was Dana, was kinda helping her sort out her own unresolved feelings about it.

“Being fed makes you feel like a Princess?” Dana inquired, as she raised an eyebrow.

“A fat Princess. Haha!” Ellie smiled, as she cradled her fattened belly. “I like it. And I like sharing it with him. I love how gentle he is with my stuffed belly after a feeding.”

“Do you have sex a lot?” Dana was curious.

“Yes! I’ve been getting so horny when he feeds me! It’s like a huge trigger for me now.” Ellie sheepishly admitted, as it felt liberating to talk about.

“That sounds weird.” Dana muttered looking slightly grossed out.

“It honestly kind of is. When Wallis goes to work Fernanda makes me lunch and gives me a massage. She’s quite good.” Ellie continued. “Wallis loves my bloated stomach and he cannot keep his hands off my fat. He rub's my belly when it bulges over my pants and the fat hangs over and..”

“Okay, too much information! I was curious and now you’ve officially grossed me out!” Dana spat, as Ellie looked angry.

“The second we are done this heist I swear I’m gonna squash you.” Ellie grunted, as she rested her hefty arms on her padded hips.

“I think you should be more worried about being able to stand up by the end of this then squashing me with the rate Wallis is fattening you up!” Dana rudely pointed out.

“Is my fat THAT noticeable?!” Ellie sighed, as her momentary angry dissipated.

“Duh! I’m kinda worried about it..” Dana admitted, as Ellie cracked a warm smile. Dana did care about her..

“Don’t you worry kiddo, I can handle it.. Trust me.” Ellie smiled, as she tried to reassure her worried friend.

Deoxyribo9 and Ulvrik like this.
  2. Jun 12, 2018 #22

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Meanwhile, in Ellie’s momentary absence Katie took some time to appreciate the architecture of the museum. The buildings ballroom was large with high ceilings and lavish Greek pillars by the sides of the room. Katie was so engrossed by the decor that a tap on her shoulder made her jump in surprise. Katie spun around and curiously smiled at what she saw. It was a young man adorned in a Volto mask. Its simple style covered his entire face, and only left her to observe his basic facial features such as rugged chin, handsome lips and strong looking nose. The mask guaranteed complete and utter anonymity; it really helped sell Katie on this guy’s mysterious persona. It was the kind of thing someone would wear to a masquerade party to avoid being recognized by a certain someone. As the man held out his hand for Katie to join him on the dance floor, Katie couldn’t help, but wonder who this guy might be hiding from. A girlfriend? A wife?

“Haha, you’re staring at me.” Katie pointed out, as she couldn’t help, but continue to smile.

“You’re beautiful. And it’s driving me crazy.” The man seductively explained in a somewhat soothing voice. Katie took his hand without a second thought and followed him to the dance floor. Who said the boss couldn’t have any fun?

As they reached the dance floor the song changed. A Latin dance song came on. Katie recognized it as a Cha-cha. She was about to ask her mystery man if he knew the proper steps when he lead her right into a complicated variation. He was a strong lead, but Katie could easily keep up.

“You are very light on your feet.” Katie complemented him, as he spun her around.

“So I’ve been told.” The man in the Volto mask softly spoke. There was something about his voice.. As the dance continued Katie couldn’t shake the feeling she knew this person..

“I need to know..” Katie began to ask, as the masked man smiled.

“If we’ve met before? What do you think? Katie.” The masked man smiled.

“Marc?!” Katie gasped, as a shock of surprise shot up her spin.

“The king of all cold blooded tyrants, in the flesh.” Marc grinned, as he didn’t miss a step in the dance. Katie nearly tripped trying to keep up. “Relax. I’m not here for you. Are you on a job?”

“N-No. Just having fun!” Katie nervously stuttered, as her mind was blown. This guy was a hitman that worked for her parents before they ended up in prison.. “Where have you been? I was keeping tabs on you, but you fell off the grid a few years ago.”

“Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.” Marc slowly and deliberately quoted before he began speaking anew, “I was set up. It turns out I trusted the wrong people.”

“Wha? Really?!” Katie gasped, as she felt slightly unsafe.. Why was Marc talking in riddles?

“You wouldn’t know anything about that, would you?” Marc asked, as the song neared its end.

“I wish I could help you.” Katie shook her head. Where on earth was Taylor.. couldn’t the other’s hear what was going on?!

“Then it’s a good thing I can help myself.” Marc smiled, as he handed Katie her ear phone. When had he removed it?! Had she been so distracted she missed it?!

“What are you doing here?” Katie demanded, as she tried to look as calm as possible.

“Making sure the ‘wrong people’ get a taste of their own medicine.” Marc muttered, as he looked over his shoulder.

“What?” Katie asked nervously.

“Vertex.” Marc spat in reply, as he studied Katie’s face.

“Vertex?!” Katie repeated, as she looked completely confused.

“I worked as an intelligence agent for them for a little while.” Marc explained, as Katie tried to ask a question only for Marc to cut her off. “Shh.. Once I learned a bit too much about them, they sent me on a mission they knew I’d fail. For your family’s sake, don’t get mixed up with them.”

“They’re here? Now?” Katie asked, as she looked around suspiciously.

“I tailed one of their agents here. I haven’t made contact yet, but when I do I suspect there will be trouble.” Marc warned her.

“So this was just a heads up?” Katie tried to get Marc to clarify, as he abruptly stopped dancing and began to move away. “Wait.. Where are you?”

“My target is moving. Chao.” Marc mentioned, as he quickly vanished into the crowd of masked guests.

“Taylor! Do you have eyes on me?” Katie muttered, as she frantically turned her ear piece on again.

“Yeah, what’s wrong? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” Taylor commented, as she saw Katie awkwardly standing on the dance floor.

“There is a guy walking away from me. He is heading toward the hallway. Do you see him?” Katie demanded.

“I have eyes on the target. Umm.. I think..” Taylor hesitated.

“He’s wearing a Volto mask! It covers most of his face! Follow him and find out who he is tailing. I’ll explain later.” Katie ordered, as she tried to follow him herself, but was cut off by the crowd.

“Umm.. I’m getting something from Katie.” Dana interrupted Ellie as she grabbed at her ear piece. “You better get back out there. Looks like we might have trouble.”

“Okay. How do I look?” Ellie asked, as she adjusted her massive boobs.

“Fat.” Dana huffed, as held the door open for Ellie.

“Haha!” Ellie laughed, as Dana’s antics were something she had been missing. Once she walked out of the bathroom she tried to settle herself down. She tried scanning the crowd for Wallis only to flinch once she saw how close he was.

“You seem happy.” Wallis smiled, as he put his arm around Ellie. He must have been waiting for her.

“Oh Wallis! Haha, I am.” Ellie smiled, as her legs were screaming to sit down. “But I’m feeling pretty tired. What’s in that punch? ”

“Vodka I think. Are you feeling okay?” Wallis asked with concern, as he moved his other arm to her belly and gently rubbed her. His touch was soothing.

“Yeah, maybe we should sit at a table for a moment? Maybe grab some food?” Ellie purred with a seductive smile, as she watched Wallis’s face light up with excitement.

“I would love too.” Wallis nodded, as he led her to the nearest table. Ellie looked around as they walked. Katie and Taylor were nowhere to be seen. Something must have come up. Ellie felt slightly concerned, but she knew the best thing for her to do was act normal.

Ulvrik likes this.
  3. Jun 12, 2018 #23

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Katie I still see them, but if I pursue any further I’ll be separated from the crowds and could draw attention to myself.” Taylor mumbled, as she held her earpiece. The person Katie had identified was heading toward the exhibit section of the museum. Which was closed off to the public for this event.. Where was this guy going?

“Did you get a look at who he was following?” Katie asked, as she tried to catch up to Taylor.

“It was a girl. Dark hair, kind of short and chubby. I can’t get a very good look.” Taylor gritted her teeth with frustration, as someone else suddenly caught her eye.

“Taylor! Hey! I thought I recognized you!” Lily chirped, as she forced a hug on Taylor. She felt.. softer.. “Did you just say something to yourself?”

“Lily! Yeah! I just said.. this dress isn’t a very good look! I’ve gotten no attention from guys tonight. What are you doing here?!” Taylor nervously recovered, as she tried to step passed Lily, but she kept getting in her way.

“Wallis said he wanted to introduce me to his new girlfriend. I think he is trying to make me jealous.” Lily pouted, as she crossed her arms. The vivacious redhead had not taken the breakup well and Taylor had been slightly concerned when Lily refused to attend the gym for weeks after the breakup. It looked like Lily’s emotions had pushed her up a dress size, or two! The luscious red dress she wore clung tightly to her accentuated soft curves. She still looked like a knockout, but a plus sized knockout. Taylor couldn’t fathom how Lily would react if she knew Wallis was dating Ellie.

“Hey Lily, you look a little.. umm..” Taylor couldn’t help, but comment.

“Oh relax. I normally go up a dress size after a break up. We can start back at the gym next week if you want.” Lily rolled her eyes, as she felt slightly jealous of Taylor. Taylor looked amazing, slim toned and sexy.. Everything Lily wanted to be.

“Sounds good!” Taylor smiled trying to hurry the conversation along so she could try and figure out where that guy Katie had ordered her to follow had went.

“So, have you seen Wallis anywhere?” Lily pondered, as she looked around the crowd.

“Nope I haven’t seen him tonight.” Taylor lied, as Lily looked a bit annoyed.

“Well let me know if you do.” Lily snobbishly pouted, as she turned to leave. Her hips swayed side to side and her chunky butt jiggled with each step. Lily turned her head to bid her farewell and Taylor was certain she had been caught checking out the bombshell redhead’s juicy derriere. “bye love.”

“…” Taylor held her breath while she waited for Lily to walk away.

“Katie I’ve lost him. The guy just vanished. I think he is heading to the exhibits. And Lily’s here, if you didn’t hear.” Taylor stammered into her earphone the instant she was sure Lily was out of earshot.

“I heard. Let’s bail. I think trouble is about to go down. Get back to the safe house and I’ll brief you.” Katie order, as she turned to head for an exit.

“Roger that.” Taylor grunted, as she made her way to quickly exit.

“Did you hear me Dana?” Katie asked again.

“Just let me warn Ellie first!” Dana muttered, as she headed toward Ellie’s table.

“Negative. She is with Wallis.” Katie cautioned her.

“Don’t worry I’ve got this.” Dana confidently chimed, as she reached the table and smiled warmly Ellie and Wallis. “Ellie?! Is that you?”

“Oh? Umm.. Hello!” Ellie nervously mumbled while trying to contend with a mouth full of appetizers. What on earth was Dana thinking? She was going to blow her cover! “Dana?”

“Yes! When did you get so fat?!” Dana exaggerated, as she leaned over and pinched Ellie’s flabbier arm.

“Umm, well.. Unemployment will do that to you.. Where are my manners, this is Wallis! My boyfriend!” Ellie recovered, as she trusted that Dana had a good reason for doing this.

“Pleased to meet you!” Wallis grinned in pleasurable surprise. Was this girl Ellie’s friend? She never mentioned any friends. Ellie had told him that she had been a total loner ever since she had been put up for adoption when she was three years old.

“Wallis honey, Dana used to be my intern at work.” Ellie smiled, as she mentally crafted a cover story for Dana. This was Ellie’s territory; as long as Dana followed her leads she would be fine.

“Yup! I was always grabbing coffee and donuts for her! Now I’m just eating all the donuts by myself.” Dana laughed, as she patted her pudgy middle. Wallis seemed pleasantly surprised, but accepting of the lie.

“Haha, we had fun!” Ellie giggled, as she placed her hand on Wallis’s knee. While Wallis momentarily broke eye contact to look at Ellie’s hand, Dana snuck a look at the food Ellie had been eating on her plate. Pork rolls.

“I’d love to hear some stories!” Wallis smiled, as he put his hand on Ellie’s, gently embraced it, and smiled again at Dana.

“Maybe some other time. I think the pork rolls I ate were bad, if you know what I mean. I gotta get out of here before my stomach ache gets any worse.” Dana pouted, as she held her stomach and actually put on a believable sick face.

“Definitely some other time! We need to catch up!” Ellie smiled, as she got the message. She needed to get out asap. As Dana walked abruptly away Ellie tried to think of how she would trick Wallis into letting her leave.

“Say Ellie. You ate a whole plate of pork rolls. Are you feeling okay?” Wallis asked looking very concerned. Ellie didn’t skip a beat.

“Now that you mention it.. I think I better go.. My stomach doesn’t feel very good.” Ellie pouted, as she squeezed Wallis’s hand harder in an earnest fashion.

“No problem. Do you think you can walk to the car?” Wallis softly asked continuing his concern.

“Yeah, that’s a long walk. Why don’t you get someone to bring it to the front for me?” Ellie weakly smiled, as she couldn’t deny how sweet it was that Wallis was so worried about her.

“I’ll be right back.” Wallis vowed, as he spontaneously kissed Ellie.

“Mhh I love you..” Ellie absentmindedly moaned, as Wallis paused while looking directly into her enticing gray eyes. Their captivating beauty seemed to cast a spell on him..

“I.. love you too.” Wallis smiled, as he rushed off with a spring in his step. Ellie just smiled, as she watched him running off in his efforts to care of her. Until it hit her..

“Did I just say?.. I didn’t.. did I?.. Uh-oh..” Ellie froze, as she nervously threw another pork roll into her mouth. Maybe Katie was right to be worried about her.. She didn’t actually like Wallis… did she?

Ulvrik likes this.
  4. Jun 12, 2018 #24

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 6- November 25th

“I told you I couldn’t risk contact until after the job is finished.” - Benefactor

“I didn’t have much of a choice. That mess on Halloween screwed up everything.” - Katie

“Nothing has changed. Our arrangement is still the same.” - Benefactor

“I couldn’t disagree more. They have increased security at the museum. If we are going to wait another month to get a shot at those pearls.. You’ll double.. no.. triple my upfront fee or my team walks away from this job.” - Katie

“Fine. I’ll triple your usual fee, but absolutely no more contact until after the heist on Christmas.. Expect to see the money transferred into your account soon.” - Benefactor

“It’s been a pleasure doing business with you. I promise we won’t fail.” - Katie

“…” - Benefactor

“Hello?” - Katie

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

“Ugh.. Honey could you shut off that stupid alarm..” Ellie groaned, as she laid snuggly sunk into the mattress thanks to the bulging weight of her belly.

“Someone’s cranky this morning. I thought you’d be happier, after all..” Wallis smiled, as he put down the book he had been reading while he stopped the noisy alarm from ringing. “It’s time for breakfast!”

“Aww sweetie, I’d be happier, but I am so fulllll.. You keep feeding me so much fooood.. And Thanksgiving was just.. Ugh.. hhhhaaaauuuwwwnnn..” Ellie yawned unexpectedly. Wallis loved the look of surprise that came over Ellie’s face when something unexpected happened. He had seen the same curiously perplexed look on her face yesterday when he had fed her the largest meal since her time living with him. Ellie had lustfully eaten everything Wallis could fit down her throat. Wallis snapped back to reality as Ellie blinked her way to seeing the tray which lay by the side of the bed. “What are those? Donuts?”

“Boston cream, your favorite.” Wallis smiled, as he slowly brought his hand to Ellie’s soft belly and gently rubbed her. Her belly was still firmly packed with food from her late night stuffing. A crooked smile erupted from Ellie’s face as she discreetly blushed. She was embarrassed that she wanted the doughnuts, Wallis could tell. He took pride in how well he had conditioned her.

“Ok, maybe just one bite..” Ellie couldn’t resist, as she seductively shot Wallis a knowing look. “Oh, do you want to feed me?”

“If you insist.” Wallis smiled, as he couldn’t contain his excitement. Feeding Ellie was the most rewarding thing he had ever done. It had gotten to the point where each bite he fed to Ellie had her purring for more. She loved to embellish her delight by moaning and groaning with each additional morsel he stuffed into her greedy mouth. A few weeks back when she had started doing it, Wallis honestly believed she was just putting on a show for his enjoyment, but now.. looking at her.. Wallis thought the excitement she got from being fed could very well be real.

As the feeding session wore on, Wallis thought about how Ellie’s appetite had skyrocketed since he had convinced her to begin taking vitamins and pills for her nutrition and health. Little did she know.. that among the pills keeping her cholesterol low and her hearth healthy, there was a pill specifically designed to slow down her metabolism while speeding up her hunger and appetite for all forms of high calorie foods. It had a relatively mild sedation effect and was enough to keep Ellie from finding the energy to burn off any of the extra fat Wallis was practically pumping into her frame.

“*Huff* Haha, phew.. I’m so stuffed. Feels like I’m ready to burst at the seams..” Ellie gently breathed, as her hands lightly massaged her bulging belly. Wallis’s eyes scanned Ellie’s girth, as she blushed in response. Her voice quavered slightly as she tried to maintain her seductive ‘fat talk’ Wallis loved so much. “It’s official.. I’m sooo fat.. Like a pig.. or a cow.. No.. actually I think I’d make a cow look skinny!”

“Maybe not quite yet.. but soon.” Wallis evilly smiled, as the thought of getting even fatter stirred a spark within Ellie. She never would have imagined she would ever find this whole situation so painfully erotic. While there was a pang of fear in the back of Ellie’s mind she needed to keep indulging Wallis’s fantasies both for the mission and for her own sanity. She couldn’t stand the tease of having to wait for Wallis to take her.. It seemed like every morning after her feeding he would wait a little longer.. make her try a little harder.. to get him ready for sex.

“Look how big I have gotten.. I barely fit into this nightie you got me..” Ellie smiled, as she tried to stretch her arms only to feel her satin nightie ride up her fat belly.

“You should just take it off..” Wallis smiled, as Ellie blushed at the thought of what she must look like to him now that her belly was so humongous from her stuffing.

“I think you are right, I should just take it off. Look at this belly, and my huge boobs..” Ellie teased, as she cupped her massive breasts. While her belly had gotten the most out of control, Ellie’s boobs had been puffing up nonstop in recent weeks. They made her feel better about how much her thighs had thickened, her hips had widened, her arms had fattened, and her butt had plumped up. She honestly wanted to know how much she weighed now. She had to be above 300lbs, but Wallis refused to have her weigh herself. As Ellie got lost in feeling herself she caught Wallis’s stare glued to her body. “YOU think it is sexy! You like feeding me and watching me grow bigger for you.. I will eat anything for you honey!”

“I love you.” Wallis muttered, as he couldn’t resist Ellie’s efforts any longer.

“Haha! Ahh!” Ellie laughed, as Wallis rolled next to her and lustfully kissed her. As he pulled away she looked over at Wallis removing his boxers. In response she tried to lift up her tight nightie but was finding little success.

“Struggling there?” Wallis chuckled, as Ellie looked a bit frazzled and embarrassed at her struggle.

“Ugh.. it’s too tight.. Can you help me?” Ellie blushed, as she realized that in her bloated condition she was gonna need help to take off her pajamas.

“Actually, I think I want you to keep it on.” Wallis smiled, as if she had a choice in the matter…

5. Jun 12, 2018 #25

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 6- November 25th Continued

*beep* *beep*

*beep* *beep*

“You honestly set a timer?” Taylor shook her head in disapproval, as her short curly brown hair bounced around in response. At 5’5 and 127lbs Taylor had really done her job to prepare for her role in the coming heist. She looked like a changed woman from the 169lbs plumpette Dana had first met. Losing weight had been her job for the last few months and she had succeeded in achieving a lean athletic body that was nearly ready for her role in the heist.

“It’s not like Katie to be late to a meeting that she called.” Dana retorted, as she childishly stuck her tongue out in response to Taylor’s gesture. Thanks to her over exaggerated effort Dana had to adjust her thick black framed glasses. Dana quickly took a moment to readjust herself in her chair. The snacking habits Dana had picked up from Ellie stuck with her just as the extra calories she consumed stuck to her growing rear end. When Taylor had first met her, Dana had been a miniscule 105lbs for her short stature. At 5’1 and a plump 132lbs Dana had developed a distinctly lazy-girl look. She was wearing a familiar outfit. A pair of large brown boots, black leggings that were excessive stretched around her hips, butt and thighs, and a white tank top with a black lightning bolt logo down the middle that was clearly too small to conceal Dana’s chubby little belly fat. Even Dana’s small boobs looked to have inflated to a full B-cup.

“Chill out. If I know Katie she has a good reason for being late.” Taylor sighed, as Dana’s manic mannerisms were beginning to wear on her. She never thought she’d actually miss seeing Ellie bicker with Dana, but for some odd reason it really seemed to keep Dana in check.

“How well do you know Katie?” Dana questioned sounding slightly nervous.

“Pretty well. I know she’s reliable, resourceful, and.. trustworthy.” Taylor tried to explain, as a memory popped into the back of her mind.

“Why’d you hesitate before you said trustworthy?” Dana asked sensing Taylor’s reluctance.

“No reason.” Taylor dismissed Dana, as she spun her chair around and looked out of the office window. It was a pretty nice day outside. Taylor was looking forward to going on a long run after this meeting.

“Tell me!” Dana pleaded in a childish fashion.

“You can be so annoying sometimes.” Taylor groaned, as she rolled her eyes and slowly spun her chair back around to face Dana. Dana could sense she was beginning to relent.

“I wouldn’t be so annoying if you would just tell mee!” Dana insisted, as she shared an earnest smile.

“Fine.” Taylor sighed, as she rolled her eyes. What was the harm in telling her anyway?

“…” Dana excitedly waited, as Taylor cleared her throat.

“Well I told Katie this story about me. And I thought it was.. you know.. a private thing...” Taylor tersely explained, as Dana did not seem pleased. “And she told Ellie.”

“Well what’s the story?!” Dana pouted, as she crossed her arms and lowered her head in a pouting motion. Taylor couldn’t remember the last time Dana acted this expressive. She couldn’t really tell if it was authentic emotion or Dana was just being her normal weird self.

“That’s not the point! The point is that’s why I stopped for a sec before I said trustworthy!” Taylor emphasized, as she immediately regretted telling Dana anything. The girl could be seriously annoying.

“Yeah, but now I wanna know what Katie told Ellie.” Dana smiled, as Taylor look out of patience.

“Whatever.. I’m over it. It was just a stupid story about how I umm.. accidently.. was making out with my cousin one time..” Taylor blushed, as Dana’s brain had a mini explosion.

“Eww! Why’d you do that?!” Dana wryly smiled, as her face lit up with curiosity.

“I didn’t know we were related at the time..” Taylor scratched her head, as she couldn’t help feeling uncomfortable about the story. She couldn’t even remember what she had been talking to Katie about that would have brought it up in the first place.

“Did you.. ugh..” Dana continued rushing to inappropriate conclusions.

“NO! I did not!” Taylor protested, as she shook her head at the thought.

“Cool, cool. Just wondering.” Dana meekly paused, before smiling and thinking of more ways to make Taylor uncomfortable. “Sooo.. Was he a good kisser?”

“She wasn’t bad..” Taylor nervously sighed, as her cheeks burned while she blushed from embarrassment. “Still kinda freaky though..”

“I can see why Katie telling Ellie that might be..” Dana began to console Taylor until what Taylor had quickly glossed over processed in Dana’s mind. Did she miss hear? “Wait.. What?”

“Ugh..” Taylor stuttered. This was a nightmare. She was quickly trying to think of a way to change the conversation when..

“Sorry to keep you both waiting.” Katie interrupted, as her commanding presence burst into the office. She looked tired.

“About time!” Taylor sighed, as she was ready to move on.

“What took you so long?” Dana curiously inquired, as she raised an eyebrow at Katie’s appearance. Standing at 5’7 and with a head of luscious curly black hair, Kate always looked good, but her dress shirt wasn’t buttoned all the way, she was wearing tennis shoes, even her hair was a little unkempt. She must has been in a rush to get here..

“I had to make contact with our benefactor. Just to make sure everything was still a go. The money is in my account which means we are going to conduct the heist on the date the Executive Gala was rescheduled. Christmas.” Katie commanded, as she looked to Dana. “Now Dana, you’re making contact with Ellie at noon. Make sure to tell her everything we’ve gone over.”

“No problem, but I wanna know who this benefactor of ours is.” Dana expressed, as Katie gave her a stern look.

“That’s not how this works rookie.” Taylor shook her head, as Dana felt ganged up on.

“Trust me Dana, if you needed to know I would tell you.” Katie assured her, as Dana looked annoyed.

“Right. Nobody tell Dana anything. Cool. Is that everything?” Dana pouted, as she felt defeated.

“Yeah you two can get back to work. I need to get to my shift.” Katie muttered, as she turned around and abruptly left the room.

“She was talkative today.” Dana complained to Taylor.

“She’s been under a lot of stress since she ran into Marc.” Taylor figured, as she walked over and grabbed her sports bag.

“You honestly don’t feel it?” Dana asked, as she tried to express to Taylor what she was feeling.

“Feel what?” Taylor frankly countered. She had been on enough of these jobs that none of these little hiccups really got to her. Taylor wondered how much experience Dana had with jobs this big.

“Katie’s been acting strange ever since she ran into that guy.” Dana pointed out, as she didn’t like having her concerns ignored.

“She’s just upset that we had to push the heist back this far.” Taylor explained, as she put her bag on the table and gave Dana her full attention.

“There is something she’s not telling us.” Dana suspected, as Taylor didn’t look convinced.

“You aren’t still on about the benefactor’s identity? Look Katie never tells us who fronts the money for these jobs. It’s standard procedure.” Taylor shrugged off Dana’s concerns.

“Still.. I haven’t been able to figure out who it is.. and it’s bothering me. What if..” Dana speculated, as Taylor put a stop to it.

“What?” Taylor interrupted, as she tried to get through to Dana. “You’ve had one too many late nights. To be honest it sounds like you’re getting paranoid. Don’t worry about it. Just brief Ellie and get some rest.”

“Maybe you’re right.” Dana sighed, as she felt some stress fade away from her shoulders. Maybe she was getting worked up over nothing. “How do you think Ellie’s holding up?”

“Ellie? I’m sure she’s staying on top of things.” Taylor smirked, as she winked at Dana before heading out.

Ulvrik likes this.
  6. Jun 12, 2018 #26

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 6- November 25th Continued

“Oh?! Could you repeat that?!” Ellie playfully paused, as she tried to seductively catch her breath. “What do you want me to do Mister Prince Wallis?!”

“I want you on top this time.” Wallis insisted, as Ellie instinctively blushed.

“Oh. I was sure I miss heard you.” Ellie tried to play along, as her voice began to quaver while she began to take Wallis’s request more seriously. “How.. are we going to.. go about doing this?”

“I want you to figure it out.” Wallis smiled, as he gently pulled away from Ellie’s rounded and tightly packed belly.

“Are you sure about this? I mean.. I’m a little worried about crushing you.” Ellie seriously joked, as she tried to arch herself upward, but her arms weren’t strong enough to move all of her bulk on their own.

“I can handle it.” Wallis beckoned, as he grabbed Ellie’s hands and helped her into an upright position. It felt very uncomfortable because of how stuffed her stomach was. Ellie much preferred to be lying down.

“Okay.. You asked for it..” Ellie nervously sighed, as her excitement was growing. Wallis moved to her side and lay down while Ellie ungracefully rolled on top of him. She could immediately tell she wasn’t in the right position. Her fat belly was smothering his groin.. She tried to wiggle herself upward, but only succeeded in rocking her belly side to side. “Okay.. Can you umm.. no wait let me..”

“Having trouble?” Wallis began to chuckle in anticipation, as Ellie tried to use her arms to move her belly fat into a more comfortable position. She was really having trouble positioning herself. Her difficulties only made her weight resting upon him all the more suffocating in the hotness of this smolderingly stimulating situation.

“I’m so fat I literally have to pick my belly up and move it around for this to work.. same with my thighs..” Ellie narrated her actions, as her shoulders were getting tired from her efforts. “This.. isn’t turning you off is it?”

“What do you think?” Wallis played with Ellie’s dwindling confidence, as she appeared highly self-conscious in this position.

“I don’t know.. I can’t feel your.. umm..” Ellie shyly muttered, as her thick belly fat elevated her too high for the missionary position to be effective. Ellie struggled to think of a solution to her problem and blushed, as she thrust out the first idea that popped into her head. “umm.. Can you.. put a pillow under your butt?”

“What?” Wallis asked, as he looked a bit confused in an interested way.

“I think I need you elevated a little higher..” Ellie blushed, as her weight was really making her feel self-conscious.. When had she gotten to the point where she couldn’t have sex like a normal person?!

Wallis grabbed a pillow from behind his head, and tried to arch his hips upward to create some space to place the pillow, but try as he might he couldn’t move Ellie. Ellie actually thought there was something sexy about his inability to move her. He was just a little guy.. And she was the big woman.. He was finally getting a taste of Ellie being in control for once! She like it! Ellie even playfully tried to keep Wallis pinned, as he shot her a vulnerable look. The exertion to keep him pinned caused Ellie to pant slightly. He used his arms to prop up her belly while he used his legs to create enough space under his butt to narrowly slide the pillow into place.

“Okay. How’s that?!” Wallis sighed, as he could begin to feel the fruits of his labor.

“Umm! Much better!” Ellie chirped, as she tried to evenly distribute her weight by planting her hands firmly on the bed on each side of Wallis. “Ready?!”

“Ready and willing!” Wallis insisted, as he tried to kiss Ellie, but she playfully kept her lips just inches out of reach. Now it was her turn to hold out on him. See how he liked it when she made him wait!

“*Ahem*” Ellie cleared her throat, as she playfully smiled. She was ready to have some fun messing with him. “Have you noticed anything different about me? I haven’t gotten too fat for you right honey?”

“I’d say you sure are filling out nicely” Wallis smiled, as his hands explored Ellie’s mushy love handles. Her belly was so big he couldn’t even reach his arms around to grab her fat ass!

“So you like all the fattening up I have been doing for you!? Do you like how big you’ve made my fat belly?!” Ellie toyed with Wallis, as she could tell he was dying to have her.

“You used to have a six-pack remember? Now all it does is jiggle!” Wallis punctuated with a playful slap to the side of Ellie’s tummy. She felt a shock of sexual energy pulse through her as his hand touched her soft skin.

“Ugh! Do you.. like it when it jiggles?!” Ellie excitedly continued, as she leaned closer to Wallis’s face.

“Oh I like it when it jiggles!” Wallis spoke, as he once again tried to kiss Ellie, but she pulled away too quickly.

“Do you like it when I do.. this!” Ellie laughed, as she thrust the weight of her fat booty down upon Wallis and both of them felt the same shared sensation. “ahhh!”

“Mmhhh!” Wallis moaned, as Ellie continued to thrust more rapidly.

“There.. umm.. Yes!” Ellie shrieked, as her bloated behemoth of a body shook in pleasure. She tried to keep up the pace, but as she and Wallis continued her lower back began to tighten up.

“Come on! You can put in more effort than that can’t you?!” Wallis teased, as Ellie gave him a shocked expression, while she felt more determined than ever to rock his world. “You’re not getting tired? Are you honey?”

“I *pant* was already tired.. *huff* from the first time we had sex this morning dear.. *wheeze* But if.. Ahh!” Ellie grunted, as her heart was racing. She was getting such a thrill! She didn’t know how to describe it! Why was sex with Wallis always the best she ever had!?

“You were saying..” Wallis teased, as he playfully slapped Ellie’s soft side.

“Uhh-if.. I’m being honest. I think being fat makes thrusting easier from the top..” Ellie blushed, as she slowed down. She needed a break or she was gonna pass out..

“Easier?” Wallis questioned, as he must have sensed Ellie’s strain. The only thing was.. Ellie wanted a break, but she didn’t want Wallis stopping.. Maybe more fat talk would keep him churning..

“Yes! I said easier! You see.. when you’ve got a really HUGE bottom, you can use the momentum and sheer force of your ass to thrust DOWN!” Ellie moaned, as did as she said and felt shocks of pleasure through her body. She couldn’t lie, being the fat girl on top was physically exhausting and awkward to figure out.. And now that she was becoming really tired she moved Wallis’s arms to hold her while he began doing the majority of the thrusting from below.

“Besides those growing curves, I’ve noticed something else about you lately.” Wallis spoke, as Ellie was enjoying herself. Ellie moaned, as her engorged body was attuned to every sensation of pleasure she was receiving from her man. Ellie leaned closer to Wallis and rather than responding began sucking on his neck to give him a little love bite for his enthusiastic efforts.

“Your confidence in yourself is slipping.” Wallis continued, sensing that Ellie was done talking. “I can see it in your eyes.”

“You blush when I look at you.” Wallis seductively spoke in her ear, as he kept her careening toward a climax unlike any other.

“Your voice trembles when you flirt with me. You are slowly realizing that no one else is ever going to want you besides me now that you’ve gotten so fat.” Wallis commanded Ellie, as she felt flutters of pleasure flowing through her stomach and beginning to echo throughout her hefty body.

“Which brings me.. to a question..” Wallis slowed, as Ellie was desperate for him to keep this magic going.

“Will you marry me Ellie?” Wallis inquired, as he felt he had Ellie on the cusp of an orgasm. He pushed hard as he savored the look of unexpected surprised on Ellie’s face. Her surprise was quickly overtaken by pleasure as she began to tremble in intense sexual sensations.

“Oh Wallis Yes!! Ahh! Yeeees!” Ellie moaned, as the tenacious tension building between the lovers was released within her as the climax of her life! Her inflated and fattened body felt defenseless as waves of pleasure vigorously shook her to her core! “Oohhhhhhh!! yyeesss! Waalllliiisssss!!! Aaahh!”

Ellie slowly relaxed, as the stirrings within her began to fade into warmth. As they lay enjoined in ecstasy, Wallis reached behind a pillow and pulled out a ring. Ellie was too exhausted to place it on her own finger so Wallis gently did it for her. She couldn’t find the words so she smothered Wallis in a make out session that seemed to last outside the confines of time. When the two slowly came to rest beside one another Wallis had a few more words for Ellie.. He quietly whispered them in her ear much to her excitement..

“Now that you’re mine, I’m gonna make sure you get so fat no amount of grease is gonna get that ring off of your fat finger. It’s time to truly stuff your face my love.” Wallis finished, as Ellie began to pant heavily in pleasurable anticipation.

7. Jun 12, 2018 #27

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 6- November 25th Continued..

“Phew!” Ellie sighed, as she rested her ginormous rear end at a table outside the corner-side coffee shop. She was pretty annoyed with Dana, which was nothing new, but this time it was a mixture of annoyance and displeasure. Not only had Dana proceeded to mock her earlier about how fat she’d gotten, but then Dana refused to stay in Wallis’s penthouse apartment and demanded they go out for coffee. Dana forced Ellie to WALK with her to a nearby coffee shop. Ellie was exhausted from trudging along the whole short trip. Her bulbous thighs were constantly rubbing against eachother, it was quite uncomfortable. Ellie really wasn’t listening to Dana’s drabble about the heist, while walking her attention was mostly on finding the willpower to keep up with Dana’s fast pace, and while sitting and ordering her focus was on catching her breath. It wasn’t until Ellie’s coffee and muffin arrived that she really started to pay Dana her full attention, but by that time, Dana had already moved on to.. other concerns.

“He doesn’t have cameras or anything watching you right?” Dana asked in her normal paranoid fashion.

“No. Wallis does not keep me under watch. Now tell me what the heck happened on Halloween.” Ellie demanded, as Dana rolled her eyes and leaned closer to Ellie. She looked serious.

“Okay, his name is Bradley Marcus Thomson. Katie says that when she knew him, he went by Marc. He was a hitman when Katie’s parent’s used to use him for jobs.” Dana explained while looking pretty impressed with herself. Ellie couldn’t help but notice Dana was looking pretty chubby, she would have made a comment, but she had zero room to talk in that department.

“Did he try and go after Katie?” Ellie asked, as she got back on track.

“No, he told Katie he was going after a former employer. He gave her the name ‘Vertex’ before he ran off to engage whoever he was tailing.” Dana continued, as she looked over her shoulder. Dana was such a rookie, Ellie couldn’t take it sometimes. “It seems like there was a struggle, he tore up a bunch of exhibits, and the cops still haven’t found him. As a result, security’s been tightened at the museum and as Wallis might have told you.. the Thanksgiving banquet is now a Christmas banquet.”

“Yes, well.. I certainly heard about that. Wallis does still intend to bring me to the banquet. And I’ll make sure I’m there no matter what.” Ellie promised, as Dana nodded her head approvingly. “Did Katie mention to you what Vertex is? Like is it some kind of..”

“No. Katie asked me to look into it. Get this. Vertex is some kind of internal security company. They’re responsible for the cyber security for Scineque Industries and a bunch of other companies.” Dana cut her off. Ellie was guess wasn’t far off, but as usual, Dana didn’t care about her opinion.

“What kind of companies?” Ellie asked, as she thought about it.

“Trust me it’s a long list.” Dana spoke, as Ellie just looked at her. She clearly wanted some examples so Dana rolled her eyes and rattled off some. “The hotel chain you are living in, food distributors, Banks, pharmaceutical companies.. I could go on. Just trust me it’s a long list.”

“What does this mean for the status of the heist?” Ellie pondered, as she rested her arms on the table. Even in Ellie’s huge jacket Dana could tell Ellie’s arms had beefed up, along with her tree trunk legs, fat ass, huge belly and zeppelin sized boobs.

“Marc may be a hard hitter, but Katie thinks he doesn’t know anything about our plan. The heist is still a go. And anyways.. Katie thinks he’s either captured, dealt with or dead.” Dana explained, as she took a bite from her muffin.

“Yikes.. I’ve got a bad feeling about this. And we don’t know who he was following?” Ellie pressed, as Dana shrugged.

“We don’t know. Taylor didn’t have a good look at her cause she bumped into Lily.” Dana sighed, as she recalled the thrill of that night.

“Well.. How about my role? Has anything changed in my part?” Ellie asked.

“We’ve been over this already. Everything is pretty much the same for you. It’s really only my job and Taylor’s job that have been mucked up by all this.” Dana reiterated, as Ellie nodded her chubby face. Dana couldn’t believe how fat Ellie had gotten. Especially her boobs, gosh, Ellie’s ‘girls’ had really inflated.

“Okay. Cool. So what else do we need to talk about?” Ellie sighed, as she wanted to get back to the comfort of Wallis’s apartment. It had been weeks since she’d ventured outside on her own.

“You.” Dana pointed.

“Me?” Ellie tiled her head and pointed at herself.

“Yeah that’s what I said.” Dana muttered in a scathing tone. “How are you holding up? You’ve been alone with Wallis for a long time. How is everything?”

“Everything’s fine. I mean, Wallis propose to me earlier today.. So, that’s pretty great.” Ellie smiled, as the joy of the moment returned to her. She could feel the butterflies stirring around in her stomach.

“…” Dana bit her lip in concern.

“Shut up. I mean it’s great that he likes me that much.” Ellie clarified.

“…” Dana still looked in doubt while in silence.

“Get a hold of yourself. I’ve got this under control.” Ellie vowed, as she crossed her fat arms and rested them on her spherically rounded stomach. “Stop judging me.”

“He did what?!” Dana shouted, as people at a table near them looked in their direction.

“He asked me to marry him dummy!” Ellie shouted in return, as the on looking bystanders began to gossip. As if a fat girl getting married was such a rare occurrence.

“And what did you say?!” Dana gushed, as she was taken aback.

“I obviously said yes!” Ellie practically burst, as Dana seemed to finally contain herself. “I have it under control.”

“If you say you have it under control.. That’s good enough for me. Katie trusts your judgment.” Dana muttered, as she broke eye contact and crossed her arms like a pouting child.

“What about you?” Ellie asked wondering if her friend actually still believed in her.

Ulvrik likes this.
  8. Jun 12, 2018 #28

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Let’s move on.. We don’t have much time.” Dana pushed forward. “How is your health?”

“Fine. Well.. Okay so.. My joints have never been this tired and sore in my life. And my knees lately.. lord my knees.. I find myself not moving so much because my knees.. I guess I haven’t gotten used to my weight yet..” Ellie admitted, as she thought about the struggles she’d been having.

“Umm.. How much..” Dana started, as Ellie didn’t listen.

“I always wondered why overweight people didn't just do something about it. Now I think I see that, when you're really fat, doing anything is hard. My muscles complain, my lungs burn, I get winded jogging from one end of the apartment to the other. It’s really.. umm.. different..” Ellie finished, as Dana continued her line of questioning.

“How much do you weight?” Dana asked, as she reached her hand over the table and poked Ellie’s protruding middle.

“I’m not sure.. I know I’ve gained a lot since Halloween and I feel like I ate twice my weight in turkey yesterday.. and he stuffed me again this morning.. but Wallis doesn’t want me to weigh myself yet. He wants it to be a surprise.” Ellie explained, as Dana looked kind of disgusted.

“Is it going to be a problem for the heist?” Dana questioned.

“My weight? No of course not..” Ellie mused.

“Okay, how was thanksgiving?” Dana asked. Ellie noticed that Dana was blinking more than usual. Was this conversation making Dana uncomfortable?

“I liked Wallis’s mom. She was nice, pretty fat too. Not as fat as me though..” Ellie elaborated, as she guessed lust for larger women must run in Wallis’s family, but then all of a sudden Ellie remembered Wallis’s dad. “Wallis’s father seemed.. umm.. polite.”

“You didn’t like him?” Dana raised an eyebrow. For once Ellie looked uncomfortable talking about something.

“It’s not that I didn’t like him.. he just.. I don’t know.. He’s kind of..” Ellie struggled to verbalize what she wanted to say.

“Attractive?” Dana guessed, as Ellie shot her a death stare.

“Intimidating! Gosh Dana! Totally misread that didn’t you?!” Ellie gushed, as she felt embarrassed from Dana’s dumb comment. “I don’t think he likes me very much. Maybe he thinks Wallis is too good for me..”

“Whatever. Don’t care.” Dana waved her hand, as she noticed the time. “Run me through your normal day with Wallis.”

“Ugh! Fine. I basically spend my days eating whatever I want. I start the day with a huge breakfast of waffles, cream cheese, bacon and sausage, donuts, the list goes on.. you get it.. I won’t gross you out with all the stuff I eat.. umm.. Then I usually take a nap, watch TV, get a massage from Fernanda during lunch, nap some more, drink my daily weight gain shake, take my pills, eat dinner with Wallis.. sex..” Ellie slowed down, as a sinister part of her wanted to talk about the amazing sex she’d been having.

“Gross. You can stop. Fernanda is his maid right?” Dana asked for clarification, as the thought of Fat Ellie having sex started to melt her brain.

“Yeah, she should be arriving at the apartment now-ish to take care of me. I’m gunna miss my lunch if this takes too much longer.” Ellie pouted, as she was slightly surprised she was getting so hungry after the amount of food she’d eaten for breakfast.

“This isn’t lunch?” Dana asked, as she pointed to the muffin Ellie still had in front of her.

“Haha, This wouldn’t qualify as a snack in Wallis’s world.” Ellie laughed, as she picked up the muffin, unwrapped it, and stuffed it all in her mouth in one bite. Dana wanted to look away, but she watched in disgust, as Ellie chewed and eventually swallowed her muffin.

“Yuck.” Dana shook her head trying to get the image of Ellie eating that muffin out of her brain. “Moving on. Do you like Fernanda?”

“I don’t even want to talk about her. See seems pretty.. into the whole feeding thing.. She is something else. I don’t even know.” Ellie sighed.

“Okay.. Well, how do you feel about eating so much?” Dana almost hesitated to ask.

“Each meal is a challenge and I honestly find it rewarding to complete them now..” Ellie truthfully admitted.

“What?!” Dana gasped looking shocked.

“I know how it sounds, but it’s none of your business.. eating.. makes me happy now..” Ellie said flatly.

“But isn’t all this eating making you really fat?!” Dana asked with concern. What happened to Ellie? Had Wallis brainwashed her or something??

“As far as I'm concerned there is no such thing as too fat when I have Wallis taking care of me.” Ellie elaborated, as Dana nodded. Definitely brainwashed.

“Do you.. like being fat?” Dana braced herself.

“It has its positives and negatives. I mean.. I sweat so much now.. I try to hide it, but there's nothing I can do. I also hate how out of breath I get doing easy things, like getting dressed or.. well.. sex.. The weight also has made exercising so hard. I hate the way my body jiggles and that I can't do much without my joints hurting.. He constantly tempts me with food or offers to do.. umm.. favors.. for me if I just keep my butt on the couch. I've always wanted to be skinny, but now I really don't care.. I really, really enjoy being fed by him.. It’s almost as good as sex. It's truly a sensual experience. When I'm eating I feel horny.. I love feeling the food going down my throat and down my belly.. Nothing is important anymore when I am with Wallis except eating..” Ellie droned on, as Dana grabbed her hand and shook it to snap Ellie out of whatever funk she was in.

“Ellie.. Are you.. gonna be able to leave this guy?” Dana asked with concern.

“When the time comes for that.. yes. I know who I am and I know this isn’t me.” Ellie quickly responded, as if from reflex.

“Good. I just needed to hear you say that.” Dana sighed, as she got up from the table. She took a step closer to Ellie, and to Ellie’s surprise, hugged her. “Good luck fatso.”

“Hey! Only Wallis gets to touch me like this!” Ellie joked, as Dana tried to break away from her soft companion, but Ellie held her close.

“Gross! Please don’t eat me!” Dana joked right back at her.

“Haha, I miss you Dana. Seriously.” Ellie smiled, as Dana was actually smiling.

“We can hang out after the heist is over.” Dana assured her.

“Promise?” Ellie squeezed Dana a little harder.

“Yeah, I promise. And I never break a promise to a friend.” Dana grinned, as she figured it would be cool to go on a diet with Ellie after everything was all over.

“I didn’t know you had friends.” Ellie joked, as Dana wrestled her way out of Ellie’s clutches.

“First time for everything.” Dana blushed, as she started walking away.

“Aww!” Ellie chirped, as Dana kept walking, raised her hand and flipped her middle finger in Ellie’s direction.

“Shut up!” Dana yelled, as she turned around the corner of the street. It was at that moment Ellie realized something very important. Dana had left her with the bill for their coffee.

“That little bitch.” Ellie smiled in delight, as she knew she’d have to get Dana back for this in some way after the heist was over.

Ulvrik likes this.
  9. Jun 12, 2018 #29

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

The walk back to the penthouse was exhausting for Ellie. Her thighs were on fire from constantly slapping into each other. Her feet were killing her from having to support her massive weight. All Ellie wanted to do was lie down and relax, but she had to wait for the elevator to get all the way up to the top floor of the massive hotel building. She had to admit, that she would have certainly died if she had been forced to take the stairs.

“Thank whoever invented elevators, *pant* Ugh!! I need water..” Ellie moaned, as she unlocked the door to Wallis’s suit and waddled inside.

“Miss Ellie!” Fernanda called out, as she heard the door open.

“Ahh! *pant* gosh.. You startled me.. Grab me some water, I need to sit down..” Ellie ordered, as Fernanda waddled out from the kitchen to greet Ellie. Fernanda cheerfully smiled, and nodded her pretty face. Ellie noticed Fernanda’s meaty, double chin and puffy cheeks jiggle with her motion. Fernanda’s bulging round belly seemed to be stretching her tight maid outfit to the limit. It was nothing new. Fernanda often snacked while working. Wallis probably even told her it was okay. It was probably the reason Fernanda was pushing nearly 250lbs at the moment.

Ellie couldn’t help, but snicker as she snuck a glimpse of Fernanda’s meaty thunder thighs and wide hips. Fernanda’s lower body and belly had certainly grown, but her modest cleavage had remained the same, while Ellie’s weight gain had seen her bountiful breasts positively expand with each pound she added to her frame. Ellie felt superior to Fernanda in that way, it gave Ellie the little bit of confidence she need in her mind to justify treating Fernanda like the odd helper she was.

“Well? Go get me that water! Didn’t you hear me?” Ellie bossed Fernanda around while she awkwardly threw her jacket on the floor and trudged over to the bedroom. Fernanda could have fun picking that up.

“Certainly Miss Ellie.” Fernanda smiled, as she flipped her long lavish brown hair across her shoulder while she turned her wide rear around and slinked back into the kitchen. “By the way, where have you been?”

“I was having lunch with an old coworker. Don’t worry, I’m still hungry.” Ellie replied, as she continued her awkward waddle over to her room. She was trying to avoid having her chaffed thighs touch, but was not having much luck. After entering the bedroom Ellie fanned herself with her hands a little bit as she tried to catch her breath. She didn’t realize how exhausted a little walk to the coffee shop would make her. Wanting to get off her sore feet, Ellie plopped herself on the bed with a mighty *thump.* The bed screeched out in pain at having to bare Ellie’s full weight once again. “Fernanda is lunch ready?! I’m tired and hungry!”

“Well it’s too late. You weren’t here so I had to eat all your lunch.” Fernanda called to Ellie from between the rooms. Ellie couldn’t see it, but Fernanda was rubbing her own fat belly while taunting her from afar. “Ohh, and it was sooo good!”

“Hey! Lunch is for me! Not you! You.. pig!” Ellie snobbishly called back to her. She was too tired to heave herself out of bed and confront her so she merely decided to admonish Fernanda again. “And fetch me my water already! I’m dying of thirst you slow cow!”

“Haha, relax Miss Ellie. I’ll only be another moment.” Fernanda muttered in a quieter tone, as Ellie wondered what was taking her so long.

“And it’s not Miss Ellie anymore!! Come in here and check out the ring!” Ellie ordered, as she held up her heavy arm impatiently and flashed the ring toward the doorway.

“Oh!! Mrs. Ellie! Congratulations!! Hehe!” Fernanda laughed, as she slowly entered the bedroom wheeling what appeared to be a massive desert platter. There were cakes, pies, ice cream, cupcakes, brownies, hot fudge, cinnamon rolls, and a plethora of other sweets.

“What?” Ellie gulped, as she knew this was more food than normal. Way more food.

“Did I not seem surprised? I’m not a very good actor. I was told of your engagement and have prepared a very special lunch for you, at Wallis’s request.” Fernanda curtsied, as Ellie looked dumbstruck. “Oh! And here is your water!”

“But you said..” Ellie muttered, as she accepted the glass of water from Fernanda and began drinking before she could finish.

“But I tease! Hehe, hmm!” Fernanda warmly smiled, as Ellie sensed some evil intensions behind it. Fernanda turned and grabbed the first tray of food and put it on the nightstand next to Ellie. “I hope you want desert.”

“*gulp* I don’t want desert. I was expecting lunch.” Ellie protested, as Fernanda picked up a cupcake and brought it closer to Ellie’s face.

“But I know you’ll enjoy it, Mrs. fatty.” Fernanda encouraged her, as Ellie brought the now empty cup in front of her face like a shield.

“I don’t wanna..” Ellie protested, as Fernanda grabbed the cup and pulled it out of Ellie’s grasp. Ellie was impressed by Fernanda’s strength, but didn’t want to give in. “All that food you just wheeled in is way too much! I can’t eat all that!”

“Let’s get started and see how much you can manage then! Open up!” Fernanda ordered, as Ellie was not cooperating.

“*Mhh* No!” Ellie pouted, as she pushed Fernanda’s cupcake filled hand away.

“If you don’t want to eat then get off the bed and leave the room. I’ll feed you when you are ready.” Fernanda compromised, as Ellie breathed a sigh of relief. She tried lifting up her fat legs, but her muscles had used up all of their strength. They burned from the buildup of lactic acid. Ellie really hadn’t walked that far in.. well.. Ellie couldn’t recall the last time she’d walked that far. Ellie tried to sit upward, but her core muscles were vastly unprepared to move all of her current bulk.

“Ugh! My legs feel like jello! Just let me rest. Don’t feed me. I’m too tired..” Ellie sighed, as Fernanda shot her that evil grin again while maintain her perfect posture.

“You’re too fat. Come on, if you don’t want to eat then come on, move.” Fernanda continued grinning while Ellie tried with renewed urgency to roll herself off the bed. She sloshed her belly from side to side trying to build up enough momentum to roll herself out of bed like she did in the morning, but her muscles were just too tired. Her efforts merely resulted in a jiggling of Ellie’s fatty body.

10. Jun 12, 2018 #30

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Ahh! I can’t! I’m too tired!” Ellie cried out in surprise.

“You’re not tired! You just want me to feed you Mrs. Ellie! Open wide.” Fernanda commanded, as Ellie continued to disobey.

“No. Sto.. pgh..” Ellie managed to mutter, as Fernanda successfully stuff the cupcake into her mouth.

“Now who is the piggy? Haha!” Fernanda laughed, as Ellie gulped down the delicious cupcake. Ellie didn’t have a response for Fernanda. The second that cupcake touched her lips and the taste graced her tongue, she wanted more. Ellie’s belly gurgled with delight at the prospect of more food and Ellie couldn’t fight her desires any longer. She wanted to eat as much of that desert as she could. She just didn’t want Fernanda knowing that.

And so Fernanda proceeded to feed Ellie desert after desert. Ellie was helpless to refuse as her sweet tooth now exerted more control over her than her willpower. She ate bite after bite of savory apple pie. Swallowed gulp after gulp of soft creamy ice cream. And munched morel after morel of cake, frosting, and chocolate. It took a good long while before Ellie began feeling like she was reaching her limits, but when she did, Ellie could plainly see that she had about a fourth of the platter still to go. Ellie tried to voice her concern to Fernanda, but every time Ellie opened her mouth, Fernanda stuffed yummier amounts of desert into it before she could talk.

Ellie began to hum her concerns, while chowing down on the food she was being fed. Ellie’s hums grew louder and louder, as Fernanda noticed Ellie was looking noticeably strained. Rather than stopping, Fernanda unbuttoned Ellie’s large dress pants and unzipped them to give Ellie’s belly more room to bloat outward. It was at this point Ellie begged Fernanda to stop, but Fernanda ignored her and fed Ellie the last of the platter. Now stuffed well past her limit, Ellie could only lay beached on the bed and faintly breathe. Once she had a moment to collect herself, Ellie warded off Fernanda with a hand motion.

“*Mhh!* I’m telling Wallis.. Ugh.. when he gets home.. You’ll regret this..” Ellie threatened in a rude manner, as she rubbed her swollen belly to try and ease some of the pressure she could feel building up.

“Who do you think instructed me to feed you everything? haha! And besides, you loved it.” Fernanda laughed, as she helped tug off Ellie’s pants.

“But I can’t take anymore. Ugh.. It feels like my belly is gonna explode..” Ellie pouted, as Fernanda finished freeing Ellie of her pants.

“Oh, come on, one more bite. We still have a little bit left. You like it.” Fernanda enthused, as she seemed to express joy with every word.

“No, I don..pgh..” Ellie weakly refused, as she saw Fernanda reaching for pint of ice cream.

“Oh, come on you love ice cream.” Fernanda complained, as Ellie frowned.

“It hurts..” Ellie motioned to her girthy belly. It looked especially stuffed today. Fernanda was still smiling as she noticed a twinkle in Ellie’s eye.

“Oh don’t cry honey.. do you want me to take a break and massage you?” Fernanda offered, as she put one of her hands on Ellie’s firmly stuffed belly.

“Ugg.. yeees..” Ellie moaned, as she was drifting into a sleepy state.

“Just finish this tub of ice cream, and then I’ll make sure you are feeling good..” Fernanda persisted, as she brought the spoonful of ice cream to Ellie’s mouth.

“*Burp* Ugh.. excuse me..” Ellie burped, as Fernanda laughed and paused.

“Polite for a fat pig.” Fernanda giggled, as Ellie didn’t even seem to register the insult. Ellie had clearly crossed over into a food coma.

“I don’t think I can eat anymore..” Ellie faintly tilted her head from side to side.

“If you don’t eat. You don’t get a massage.” Fernanda shook her own head in response.

“Can’t you just massage me now and I’ll promise to eat the rest of the ice cream later?” Ellie pleaded, as she looked at Fernanda hoping for mercy.

“If you promise.” Fernanda vowed.

“I promise.” Ellie sighed.

“Promise what fatty?” Fernanda implored Ellie.

“Ugh! I don’t care! I’ll eat anything you want later! Just shut up and massage me already!” Ellie demanded, as her patience ran out.

“Someone’s impatient.” Fernanda pointed out, as she reached under the bed and began lathering up her hands with massaging oil. “Are you ready?”

“Umm.. yes.. that sounds *burp* ugg..” Ellie sighed, as Fernanda didn’t even wait for her response to start massaging her stomach. She was a blushed, because the sudden pressure of Fernanda’s hands had cause Ellie to burp. “Please be soft..”

inf109mech and Ulvrik like this.
  11. Jun 12, 2018 #31

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

After her afternoon meal, Fernanda left Ellie alone. Ellie had a few hours to rest and digest. She needed the time. Wallis would likely be getting home around 8 or 9 and he would want Ellie to eat again. Lucky for Ellie, after a few hours she was once again ready to eat.

“Someone’s looking well fed today.” Wallis grinned, as he walked into the bedroom and saw Ellie resting on the neatly made bed. She was wearing a very large pair of pink sweatpants that basically looked skin tight around Ellie’s sizable calves and thighs. Wallis could only imagine how tight it was across Ellie’s delectably robust rear end.

“I’m gunna punch that brat maid in the face next time I see her.” Ellie wrinkled her nose, as she delivered her empty threat. She needed to say something. Earlier, Fernanda had made her feel so.. helpless. Ellie liked to have someone pampering her, but not having a say in the matter felt, well, oddly exhilarating, but uncomfortable none-the-less.

“What’s wrong honey?” Wallis pouted, as he managed to throw off his tie before walking over to stroke Ellie’s beautiful blonde hair.

“Why did you tell her to feed me that much! You know I only like it when you feed me like that..” Ellie earnestly complained, as Wallis listened attentively.

“It’s okay. I’m sorry, I just wanted today to be special. I’ll make sure she doesn’t stuff you to the breaking point again. I’ll leave that duty to me.” Wallis calmly smiled, as the sensuality of Wallis’s words sent a chill down Ellie’s back.

“Thank you.” Ellie replied almost absentmindedly. Did she really like it when Wallis stuffed her with food to the point it was uncomfortable, even painful? Ellie honestly wasn’t sure.. This was the first time the thought had even popped into her mind.

“Now how about you greet me the way I might expect after proposing to you earlier?” Wallis asked with an adorable smile on his face that caused Ellie to lighten up. These were the moments she really liked being with Wallis. When she could pretend with him, indulge his fantasies. Even though Wallis rarely showed it, Ellie knew he felt vulnerable too. Every time they would do this together, she knew there was a part of him that was worried that she was not completely into it. She found that trace of susceptibility in him to be very attractive. It gave her power over him, even though she was basically at his mercy in these games.

“Okay! *Ahem!* Darling I have been waiting for you all afternoon! I am so full Wallis! You're never going to believe how much I ate today!” Ellie seductively embellished, as she grabbed onto Wallis’s well-toned bicep. Even though Wallis’s collared shirt prevented her from seeing the muscle she was squeezing, she could feel the strength lying just beneath the surface.

“Oh I believe.” Wallis relaxed, as he seemed pleased with Ellie’s show. His eye’s veered off her face and to her still bloated gut.

“Look at my rolls of fat, I’ve got even bigger! My belly feels so swollen now!” Ellie continued to stroke Wallis’s emotions, while she brought her hands to playfully squeeze and grope every part of her that she was describing. “My boobs are positively massive!”

“Not as massive as that big cute butt!” Wallis excitedly spoke, as he nudged Ellie to roll over for him.

“hmmmm.. You like my big fat ass? I bet you’d like it.. Bigger!” Ellie purred, as she complied. It took some effort for her to roll herself to her side, but as she made the move Wallis gently placed his hands on her side and helped her roll onto her stomach. Ellie felt the bed creak, as Wallis got on and carefully straddled her from behind. Ellie couldn’t help, but want to goad him on. “I want you to feed me until you’re satisfied!”

“Haha, I intend to.” Wallis laughed in delight while Ellie wiggled her fat butt for him. She could feel he was getting just as excited as she was.

“When do you intend to? Must you always keep me waiting?” Ellie played, as Wallis playfully slapped her chunky rear in response. “Oue!!”

“Why don’t you take those clothes off? I’ll do the same. Be right back.” Wallis suggested, as he hopped off the bed and walked into the bedroom’s lavish bathroom.

“You know I rolled myself in front of the mirror today.” Ellie called to him, as she arched herself upward, and began fiddling with her shirt. It wouldn’t have been so much of a struggle, but Fernanda had dressed her in one way too small.

“Oh yeah? Did you like what you saw?” Wallis called back to her, as he finished unbuttoning his shirt.

“I've really let myself go, haven't I Wallis? My belly is so bloated and chubby now.. I might as well embrace it. Especially considering how much you.. love it! In all its chubby, floppy, jiggly goodness.” Ellie elegantly serenaded Wallis from across the room. As she spoke she was successful in wrangling her shirt off. While she lay back down and started on her sweatpants, she figured Wallis would enjoy taking her bra off himself. “Hello? What are you waiting for in there?! You want to see my belly grow and get fatter right?! It’s not gonna do that on its own!”

“You’re really good at this.” Wallis’s voice rang frankly from the bathroom.

“What can I say? I’ve had a lot of time to figure out what you like.” Ellie purred, as her clumsy legs wiggled about trying to kick off the last of the pants.

“I’ve never met a girl like you.” Wallis’s voice called out to her.

“I know. What’s taking so long?” Ellie called back feeling a little impatient.

“Ready!” Wallis barked, as he opened the door. Ellie had a big smile on her face as she got a look of him in his robe, but as she saw what was in his hands he saw that lovely look of confusion erupt across her face.

“Handcuffs, really?” Ellie raised her eyebrow, while she felt butterflies begin to race around in her globular sized stomach. She didn’t even realize she’d broken character.

Ulvrik likes this.
  12. Jun 12, 2018 #32

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Really.” Wallis shook his head, as Ellie got the sense that her reaction was not warm enough to the idea. She quickly composed herself in a millisecond.

“I can't believe you're doing this! Am I not gaining weight fast enough for you?” Ellie played, as she shifted back into her warm, seductive tone.

“You’re doing well, but you can do better.” Wallis joked, as he swung the handcuffs in a circle as he slowly approached the bed.

“All this fat on my ass and thighs isn't enough?” Ellie really lathered it on as she did her best impression of a ‘damsel in distress.’ “What about my huge belly and boobs? Are they.. too small?!”

“I won't be happy until you’re too fat to stand.” Wallis confidently spoke, while Ellie allowed him to lock her first hand to the side of the bed’s headboard. Ellie picked up a sense of sincerity from Wallis’s playful act, while he pulled out another handcuff from his robe and locked her other hand in place across the headboard.

“Oh no!” Ellie played along, as Wallis grinned, and temporarily left the room to wheel in her meal. As he returned and Ellie saw the extravagant amount of pasta, breaded chicken, rice and fried dumplings he intended to feed her. She played the part. “Somebody help me! Big bad Wallis is gonna make me fat!”

“Open wide.” Wallis commanded, as he ignored Ellie’s seductive protests and began feeding her the huge carb loaded meal. What Ellie didn’t know right away was that the meal she had watched him wheel in was only the first course. After she’d polished everything off he went back to the kitchen before feeding her heaping plates of thanksgiving turkey, buttery mashed potatoes, fattening stuffing, quadruple cheese pasta, glazed carrots and onions, and two bottles of soda. He didn’t stop until she enthusiastically swallowed every single bite. When she was done she felt her belly was going to explode. She’d reached the point where pain and pressure made her horny for a little.. desert.

“Ugg.. I feel heavy honey.. and horny.. Wallis.. *pant* I need to know.. How much do I weigh now?” Ellie wheezed, as Wallis carefully cleared the rest of the plates off the bed and un-cuffed Ellie.

“I weighed you yesterday honey? Don’t you remember?” Wallis softly spoke, as he triumphantly placed his hand on Ellie’s engorged belly. It had expanded several inches outward since the stuffing began and as it settled in, Wallis could swear it was bloating Ellie even fatter.

“Yesterday?! *Huff* I.. was soo sleepy.. I don’t remember that? How much did I weight?!” Ellie strained herself to ask. She was beginning to feel very tired on top of her conditioned arousal. She just wanted to lay down and have Wallis pleasure her, but in the back of her mind she need to know how far she’d come.

“I’ll tell you if you eat one last thing.” Wallis bargained, as Ellie refused.

“No honey, I’m too full..” Ellie seriously pouted. She wanted to keep playing along, but she didn’t want to accidently rupture her stomach or something. She’d been pushing her limits lately with how much she could eat, but this time she had severely overdone it for Wallis.

“It’s just one piece of chocolate cake. It’s special.” Wallis assured her, as Ellie’s worried expression made him all the more excited for her experience his surprise. “Let me get it for you.”

“I said I’m not hungry..” Ellie snobbishly called after him, as Wallis rushed into the room with one more plate. On it he carried a sizable piece of what appeared to be chocolate cake. “Wallis! That’s a huge piece! I’m not hungry!”

“When has not being hungry ever stopped you before?” Wallis asked, as Ellie bit her lip in fearful anticipation. He was right. Her belly, her brain all her senses didn’t want that cake, except her mouth was watering. She wanted to feel the taste run down her throat.

“Do not put that cake in my mouth!” Ellie protested, as she felt too tired to even raise her arms. She didn’t even have energy to move away. She just watched, as Wallis picked up the piece of cake in his hand, crept to her side, and began to bring it closer to Ellie’s stubborn mouth. She was keeping it closed in protest.

“Put the cake in your mouth? Okay.” Wallis commanded, as Ellie opened her mouth. She’d never intended to. She was just so used to following Wallis’s orders in bed it just kind of happened. Once the first bite of cake was on her lips she had to have it. She needed more after she savored the first bite. Something was different about this cake. Ellie couldn’t place her finger on it, as Wallis continued to feed it to her.

“Wal..Umpth! Ugh!” Ellie groaned in appreciation, as she licked her lips and swallowed the last of the cake. “Wow. It's so delicious.. What’s in this? Can I have another!?”

“I thought you’d like it.” Wallis smiled, as Ellie wondered why he paused. Wait. Had she just asked for another? She didn’t want another! Her belly felt like it was about to explode! As if reading her mind, Wallis caringly put his hand on her stuffed tummy and petted her. “Just give it a minute to settle in.”

“Why what’s.. *burp* Hhm! Uuh..” Ellie slightly burped, as she felt something. “What’s in this? *huff* I feel like.. like.. I'm..”

“Just relax..” Wallis gently whispered, as Ellie felt extreme relaxation overcoming her. As the sensation warmed her she felt the pain in her stomach slipping away. The only thing that was left was.. desire.

“I.. I’m reeady.. Now I waant.. youu..” Ellie tried to vocalize her lustful feelings for Wallis. “Aaam I.. druunk?

“The cake was designed to make you comfortable. It was also supposed decrease your sensitivity to certain feelings, such as pain. And it is meant to increase your sensitivity to other feelings, such as pleasure..” Wallis explained, as he loved the sly smile forming across Ellie’s face. “It has other side effects. Nothing to worry about. However, you should know that this drug was first developed as a truth serum.”

Ulvrik likes this.
  13. Jun 12, 2018 #33

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Waaalllisssss..” Ellie slurred, as a distant part of her began to realize just how serious this could get. She might have felt the real trouble she was in if her body wasn’t feeling the drug’s effects beginning to strengthen. With each breath she felt herself lulled closer and closer to needing Wallis to pleasure her, otherwise she might just implode. “Ugg! Huhhhhh! What’s HaaaAAappening!”

“Just a special treat for my special girl.” Wallis smiled, as he began massaging Ellie’s lower belly. “How does it feel?”

“Gooood.. Reeeeaally goood..” Ellie obediently purred, as she didn’t even process her response. It was like her thought just drifted out of her mind into reality. If Wallis asked her the wrong question everything could be jeopardized! But because of the drug, Ellie wasn’t feeling the urgency.

“Good. I just have a few questions. Then I’m make you feel better than I’ve ever felt before.” Wallis explained, as Ellie warmly gazed at him. “Do you like this? The food, the stuffing, the games we play? Does it really make you horny or are you just acting?”

“I really.. really.. loovve it.. Waaalllisssss..” Ellie purred, as Wallis nodded his head. “Youu makee mee.. a horny horn dog..”

That was new. Wallis had never heard Ellie talk like that before. He was sure the serum was working.

“Do you love me?” Wallis seriously asked, as Ellie was at his mercy.

“I..” Ellie began, as she had no restraint. “Love you.. so much..”

Wallis smiled. All his misgivings seemed misplaced. Ellie was genuine about him. It felt, well, probably not as good as Ellie was feeling right now, but certainly damn near close.

“Waaalllisssss.. Haha.. Hmm!” Ellie drunkenly giggled, as Wallis payed attention. “I’mm reaady when youu aree!”

“You’ve got to convince me how bad you want it honey.” Wallis smiled, as Ellie seemed enthralled.

“Well!! MY panties are.. really.. digging into my ass.. It’d feel better if.. you took them off.. And maybe..” Ellie deviously smiled, as she clearly lost her train of thought and had to start over. “I meaan.. god! I've never felt.. Umm.. Can you feed me more cake!? Hahaha”

“Sorry honey. No more cake for tonight. You’ve really let yourself go lately. I think you need to go on a diet!” Wallis joked, as Ellie frowned.

“Buuut! I don’t waanna a diet!!” Ellie pouted, as the teasing was putting her in the mood for something more.. sexual. “I waant youu.. on top of meee.. now..”

“Someone’s being demanding. But I want to know what you’re gonna do for me if I give you exactly what you want?” Wallis asked, as Ellie’s thoughts converged into words once again.

“I will not to do anything.. I’ll just open myyy mouth and rub myyy belly while you feeeed mee.. All dayy.. everydayyy.. We’ll have sex as manyy timesss as I want.. Myy belly will get even biggerrr! I’ll be too fat to fit in any of myy clothes anymoree! I'll have to stay in bed all dayyy.. cause I'll be digesting when you’re not feeding me!” Ellie joyfully explained, as Wallis seemed pleased. It was at that moment Ellie forgot the question. “What was I gunna say next?”

“Just one thing. You’ll be completely dependent on ME! And the fatter you get you’ll need me more than ever!” Wallis explained to her as Ellie nodded and smiled.

“I need you Waaalllisssss..” Ellie purred, as a smirk escaped form her lips. “To get mee moree of that cakee..”

“Haha, the cake can wait. I’m gonna help you work up an appetite!” Wallis vowed, as he got to Ellie’s side and fixed a bunch of pillows next to her head. Then he grunted, as he heaved her over onto her belly. Ellie gleefully laughed, as her face landed on the pile of pillows Wallis had set out for her. Because of Ellie’s massively stuffed and descended belly, her girth alone pretty much hoisted her into a suitable doggy style position. Ellie joyfully adjusted her legs as Wallis helped her to remove her underwear. Ellie anxiously assumed the position.

“Ahh! Hahaha!” Ellie squealed in joy, as Wallis finally stopped teasing her and got down to business. Ellie couldn’t feel any pain or discomfort from her belly, instead it was like Wallis had told her, her sensitivity to pleasure was.. enhanced.

“Oh yeah!” Wallis called out mid thrust, as Ellie turned her head slightly and caught a glimps of him out of the corner of her eye. “You weigh about 340lbs honey!”

“I..ahh! I *pant* do?!” Ellie gasped, as she felt distracted by how good she was feeling. Each movement Wallis made lulled her closer to that savory sensation Ellie loved. A few months ago Wallis’s words might have made her cringe, but now it was making her near a momentous climax.

“And by Christmas..” Wallis continued, “You’re gonna be 500lbs!”

“I.. ugh! I.. ahh! Ugg! my.. aie!!” Ellie failed to respond, as the sensation took over all of her senses and abilities of perception. Traces of pleasure began to slide down her legs, in a moment she began to feel weightless... Wallis held her fat stomach as her body bucked and jumped. The waves of delight she was feeling gave way to a frenzied pleasure that began to consume her more completely than the enormous quantity of food she had consumed the whole week prior. Her belly and boobs bounced, as she jiggled from this radiating pleasure. “Ooh.. Ooh! Aah!! Ahh!!! Wallis! Ooh!!!”

“Cake got your tongue?” Wallis delighted, as he was enthralled by how massively Ellie was reacting. He was in heaven with her.

“Aie loooove you! Ug-ahh! Ahhh! Don’t ever stop! Ooh!” Ellie commanded, as she felt the flash of bliss again, followed by another and another while he continued pressing against her. There was nothing Ellie could do to contain her animalistic annunciations of satisfaction.

And what felt like hours later to Ellie, after their love making had finally ceased, as Ellie floated in a sea of relaxed satisfaction, Wallis asked her one more question that she had no power to resist.

“Why do you think we get along so well?”

“Well.. My mission was to steal your heart.. but.. you stole mine first..”

“Haha, your mission?”

“Can I have my heart back?”

“That’s not how love works.”

“I knooow..”

*Mwah*

14. Jun 12, 2018 #34

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 7- December 25th

…Chat Forum…

ChetDahChatMastre: i have like zero idea what you are talking about babe

Supr3m3M3m3Qu33n: if ur name is chet i’ll legit eat a bar of soap
    Supr3m3M3m3Qu33n: u gotta up your game, hack
    Supr3m3M3m3Qu33n: i know it’s you
    Supr3m3M3m3Qu33n: just sign in to your normal profile

Hack3rMan19: merry christmas
    Hack3rMan19: u nervous?

Supr3m3M3m3Qu33n: Aww Gee thx. Hacky.
    Supr3m3M3m3Qu33n: not nervous. i’m Atheist. Awk.

Hack3rMan19: Duh. i know that
    HackerMan15: i am talking about this doc I found on ur “secure” server
    OpRevChris_OR_ONL.doc

Hack3rMan19: u gotta up ur game

Supr3m3M3m3Qu33n: HOW

Hack3rMan19: A magician never reveals his secrets. neither do i

Supr3m3M3m3Qu33n: u SERIOUSLY were not supposed to see that

Hack3rMan19: u mean see this:
    Operation Reverse Christmas (Or Operation Naughty List TBD):
    6:00 AM: Boss wakes up and preps for final briefing.
    8:00 AM: Bitch and I join Boss to go over the plan one last time.
    1:30 PM: Boss leaves to start her shift at the museum. Everyone else gets individual prep time (AKA nap time)
    5:00 PM: Fatso arrives (probably a little late knowing her) to the museum with her ‘future hubby’ AKA MrSugarDaddy
    5:40 PM: Bitch and I enter the main lobby, (which should be empty, because the guests will be going through security at the gala entrance to the ballroom). Taser Boss, (and anyone else in area) make for the security control room.
    5:43PM: Bitch smokes out security in control room. I hack their system, remove alarms, cameras, and all other security. Bitch climbs her boney ass into the air ducts, and hauls ass to the main exhibit room.
    5:50 PM: Bitch uses GenTex survival rope and apparatus to lower herself to pearl case from the ceiling. Bitch cuts through case, takes the 52 pearls, gets back to the vents and makes her way to the girls’ bathroom by the museum ballroom.
    6:00PM: Bitch and Fatso rendezvous. Fatso eats the ‘goods’ and walks her fat ass back to her table.
    6:10PM: Bitch returns to me, we exit.
    6:20PM: Boss ‘wakes up’ and sounds alarm.
    6:30PM: Fatso and MrSuggarDaddy, head home.
    7:00PM: Fatso voms up the goods and hides them in her bathroom.
    December 26th 12:00PM: I get to meet with Fatso, and exit hotel with her and the ‘goods’
    Everyone is happy. diet starts.

Hack3rMan19: Smooth plan. Btw why is Taylor named ‘bitch’

Supr3m3M3m3Qu33n: cause she was acting like a bitch when i wrote my notes
    Supr3m3M3m3Qu33n: that’s beside the point
    Supr3m3M3m3Qu33n: don’t distract me
    Supr3m3M3m3Qu33n: i am mad

Hack3rMan19: At me, or because i hacked you successfully. Again.

Supr3m3M3m3Qu33n: Ugh both. whatever.

Hack3rMan19: i thought you liked this game? You flirt with random people on chatrooms, i find you, you out me, i hack your webcams, it’s kinda our thing

Supr3m3M3m3Qu33n: you hacked my webcam again??? IMPOSSIBLE!

Hack3rMan19: Yeah was meaning to ask about that. You really put on a lot of weight recently haven’t you? What have you been eating? Everything? haaha

Supr3m3M3m3Qu33n: i’m going on a diet after i finish with this job. Then i’m finding you mister.

Hack3rMan19: You don’t have to diet. i think you look great?

Supr3m3M3m3Qu33n: WHY IS THERE A ‘?’ ????????????

Hack3rMan19: typo, seriously.

Supr3m3M3m3Qu33n: You’re not joking?

Hack3rMan19: Nope. i think you look good with the extra weight.

Supr3m3M3m3Qu33n: Aww! You are so sweet! i weighed 145lbs this morning. i’m freaking fat.

Hack3rMan19: Still look like an angel to me

Supr3m3M3m3Qu33n: r u this smooth with all the ladies? Cause it’s working.

Hack3rMan19: Just you [​IMG]
    Hack3rMan19: Say. Isn’t it almost 5? Don’t you have a job to do?

Supr3m3M3m3Qu33n: shitshitshit byeeeeeeee

Hack3rMan19: be careful Dana

Supr3m3M3m3Qu33n: no promises

Hack3rMan19: :/

Supr3m3M3m3Qu33n: [​IMG]

Ellie was running late. It wasn’t totally her fault; she couldn’t exactly move as fast as she used to. It was just about 5:30 PM when Ellie finally lumbered passed security at the gala ballroom entrance. She could hear noise coming from the ballroom, which was no doubt engorged with upper class chatter. Ellie couldn’t count how many pieces of jewelry and gaudy fur jackets she saw as she ploddingly waddled her way deeper into the museum ballroom to her table. Wallis had kindly ordered a special chair for her now colossal sized bottom. Ellie felt relieved when she spotted it, it was wider than the normal chairs and specifically designed to hold her heavily inflated weight.

True to his word, Wallis had done his best to fatten her up over the last month. After a truly grueling sized stuffing session on Christmas Eve, Ellie had officially weighed in at 463lbs. And she really could feel the extra weight. Ellie’s movements were now very restricted. She didn’t have enough energy to move all her bulk consistently throughout the day so she found herself very sedentary and inactive most of the time. Her additional pounds really enhanced her already widened figure. In fact, Ellie’s hips were now larger than most doorways; she had to turn to her side to squeeze her globular belly and fat girthy butt through the doors of Wallis’s apartment. Her belly had rounded and expanded outward with far more bulk than that of a woman nine months pregnant with triplets. Her belly had formed a rather noticeable roll of excess pudge around her lower belly that was very visible when she stood up.

When she sat down her belly seemed to form multiple rolls of fat. However, her belly wasn’t the only noticeable addition to her figure. Ellie’s already mammoth breasts had inflated tremendously with the constant influx of calories Wallis routinely shoved down her eagerly awaiting throat. Wallis was now custom ordering bras for her because no store would ever carry her size. To Ellie, her breasts practically felt like they were the size of watermelons. But if Ellie’s boobs felt like watermelons, her buttocks felt like two large beach balls inflated with heavy syrup. She felt like a hippo, an elephant.. actually a whale.. well, nope.. who was she fooling, she didn’t feel like a whale, she had literally become a fat whale. She jiggled, she shook, and she felt as fat as she looked. The strangest thing was that Ellie had mostly accepted her fate. Wallis’ loving worship of her engorged body made her feel more comfortable, but the stares she was getting from people in the museum were making her blush with embarrassment. She was happy her large custom black dress fully covered her enormous body, besides her breathtaking cleavage that is. The only thing she didn’t like was that even the custom dress was feeling tight around her butt, belly and boobs.

Trying to ignore her fatty insecurities, Ellie was thankful for her special chair once she arrived and sat down. It was a spot to sit and rest, but also to tend to her sweat. It wasn’t just her armpits that were sweating from her walk inside, but her boobs had grown so massive in recent weeks that her cleavage seemed like a sweat magnet. She grabbed a napkin and began wiping sweat from her fuller face. She looked around to make sure nobody was looking before she thrust the napkin between her colossal cleavage. Her custom-made bra offered enough support when she was walking, but as Ellie sat down her inflated boobs found a home resting on her corpulent belly rather than relying on the bra. Ellie pulled out her phone from her purse and looked at the time once again.

5:38 PM

Time was flying. Ellie had to make sure to allow herself time to walk to the bathroom. Ellie had to admit that the short walk from the entrance to her seat might as well have been a marathon for her. Judging from the time it took her to walk to her seat, it would probably take her five full minutes to lumber over to the girl’s bathroom. She’d have to get up and head over at 5:55 PM. So, that meant Ellie still had some time to kill.

Ulvrik likes this.
  15. Jun 12, 2018 #35

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 7- December 25th Continued

Everyone who received an invitation to the party was from the upper crust of society. There was no doubt about that. She looked around her large rectangular table and, despite it being mostly empty, for the moment, she could spot a middle aged couple talking to Wallis’ father at the other end of the table. The esteemed Hugh Scineque seemed pretty engaged. She could hear that they were having a pretty serious conversation, although she’d have to tune out the noise from guests mingling to really understand what was being said. While Wallis went to go greet colleagues, Ellie figured she might as well eavesdrop.

“I’ve been looking over the numbers. I have no idea why my brother invests so much into your R&D department. Standard industry practice would dictate that money be spent on marketing not research and development. You really can’t give me an answer?” The middle aged man talking to Wallis’ father said. He looked to be of average height but had a pretty big beer gut going on. It strained against the buttons of his collared shirt. But Ellie could tell he had money, because his wife was way too pretty for him. She was probably around the same age as her husband, but she clearly took better care of herself. She was kinda short and curvy with the look of an elegant woman turned mom. Either way, she seemed just as invested in the conversation as her husband while she spoke up to address Wallis’s father.

“We both appreciate the complexities of your investment plan; we just would like to understand where all of our company’s money is going.” The wife chimed, in as Hugh nodded.

“Paulie, Margie, it is all rather complex, I know. Our investments go against industry standards, because we believe we should spend more on the pharmaceuticals we develop than how we market them. The quality of our brand is more important to us.” Hugh explained while looking very serious. His gray hair and poised demeanor really spewed confidence.

“More important than profit?” Paulie responded looking bewildered. “I don’t think Michael would agree to this new..”

“Your brother understands our investment strategy. He’s been on board from day one. Not all of our business partners are so loyal. It’s just the cost of doing competitive business. If you want to remain in this business partnership, don’t try and renegotiate the terms of our agreement.” Hugh told the couple, as he broke eye contact with them and waved another couple walking by to sit next to him.

Ellie got a shiver down her spine. She played with her neatly combed, strait blonde hair out of reflex. Something about Wallis’ dad made her skin crawl. The couple he was talking to certainly didn’t look too happy as they got up and left.

“You doing okay honey?” Wallis asked, as he sat down next to his bride to be.

“Yeah, just catching my breath. When did I get too fat to walk to a freaking table without dying?” Ellie honestly posed her question, as Wallis glanced behind his shoulder and seeing that nobody was watching patted her belly softly with his hand for a moment.

“Maybe a few weeks ago. I think you look lovely.” Wallis smiled, as he looked lustfully into Ellie’s eyes.

“I know what you think about the way I look. I can see your pants tightening up stud.” Ellie played, as she maneuvered her hand around the inside of his thigh.

“Careful, other guests will be joining us any minute. We wouldn’t want them to see my future wife acting so frisky in public.” Wallis teased, as Ellie blushed.

“Excuse me Prince Wallis! I believe YOU started the frisking!” Ellie argued, as she really wanted to playfully slap Wallis’s smile off his smug face.

“Nuh-uhh.” Wallis toyed with Ellie, as he gave her a firm but loving poke to her fatty love handles.

“Yeah-huh!” Ellie squeaked in response to his touch. She couldn’t help but blush at Wallis’ touch. She didn’t know why, but she turned into a total love-struck school girl when Wallis teased her.

“I love that smile.” Wallis tenderly said, as he studied Ellie’s softened facial features and her vibrant smile as she giggled. Ellie regained her composure in a moment and looked curiously at Wallis.

“You mean you LIKE my smile. You LOVE teasing me. Especially about my WEIGHT problem.” Ellie articulated in a silly manner just loud enough to make Wallis check to see if anyone was in earshot of the conversation.

“Don’t get me wrong, I love your weight haha ‘problem.’ But I also love that smile you get when you are happy. Like after a..” Wallis looked over his shoulder to check if the coast was clear. “Feeding, or massage, or.. you know..”

“As much as I like that stuff honey, they don’t make me happy. YOU make me happy. That’s why I smile, no matter what we are doing.” Ellie confessed, as Wallis looked interested.

“I thought you loved me fattening you up?” Wallis asked, as Ellie grinned again.

“Oh I did.. I mean I do.” Ellie stuttered, as she realized she was being a bit too honest. Wallis just made her feel so darn comfortable.

“You don’t like it anymore?” Wallis questioned with concern.

“Wallis, I love it. I do. It’s gotten so erotic for me now I’m literally contemplating if we should have sex in the girls’ rest room, right now.” Ellie blushed, as Wallis warmly smiled and put his hand tenderly on Ellie’s enormously fat thigh.

“Haha, well I’d certainly enjoy that, but I’m not sure how discrete we could be. But seriously, I know I’ve been pushing you hard these last few weeks to hit 500lbs. You know that my biggest fantasy is fattening you to the point of.. well..” Wallis paused, as he looked over his shoulder.

“The point of no return?” Ellie guessed, as Wallis turned back around to face her with concern.

“Well, immobility.. but is that really how you see it?” Wallis sincerely asked, as Ellie took a deep breath. If there was a time to be honest, this was it.

“Kinda, it’s scary to think about. It’s also kinda thrilling. I don’t know. It’s both. I’m just..” Ellie stuttered, as tears began to form in her eyes.

“Ellie, I want you to be comfortable. I didn’t know you felt this way.” Wallis explained, as he caressed Ellie’s thigh in an attempt to comfort her.

“I know. I didn’t want you to *sniff* feel embarrassed about your fantasy, because I really want you to be satisfied with me.” Ellie tried to elaborate, as she didn’t know what she was saying exactly.

“Ellie, I was gunna tell you this after we got you to 500lbs, but I feel like now is a good time. Ahem.. You’ve helped me indulge my wildest fantasy. I love you for that, but I also love you for who you are. You don’t need to sacrifice so much just to make me happy. I know you’re doing it because you really love me too. So, if you want to lose weight after we get you to 500lbs, I’d totally be willing to help you. Just promise me that you’ll never diet below 250lbs, okay?” Wallis explained, as Ellie’s face lit up. She knew now for sure. She wasn’t leaving Wallis, now or ever.

“I love you Wallis. I promise it’s a deal.” Ellie managed to say, as the tears began to fall. She couldn’t help it. She wasn’t crying out of sadness, but happiness. She knew she loved Wallis, and this just cemented it for her. Ellie glanced at her phone and saw the time was 5:59 PM. “I need to fix my makeup. I’ll be in the bathroom okay?”

“Okay, Mwah!” Wallis kissed Ellie’s chunky cheek before helping her up and watching her titanic butt wobble to and fro as she waddled toward the ballroom bathroom.

16. Jun 12, 2018 #36

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 7- December 25th Continued

Ellie felt slightly lightheaded as she made her way clumsily passed chatting guests. She couldn’t help but feel odd as her soft hips constantly nudged and bumped strangers. Her feet were feeling sore as she neared the bathroom, she could feel butterflies in her stomach. This was the moment she literally spent months preparing for. She only had to keep pace, one hefty leg in front of the other. She was still tired from her walk into the museum. She couldn’t help but breathe a little heavier as she continued her meaningful lumber toward her destination. Finally, after what seemed like a mile, Ellie was within steps of entering the bathroom. And just in time too. Until..

“Ellie?” Someone questioned, as Ellie felt a shrill of nerves pulse through her. She didn’t have time for a delay.

“Lily!?” Ellie gasped, as she nervously put her hands together. Wallis’ annoying red headed ex-girlfriend looked absolutely stunning. “It’s been forever since I’ve seen you. You look great! That diet’s really working for you.”

“I know, finally got back down to 130lbs.” Lily bragged, as she gave Ellie a nudge and a wink, before tracing her figure with her hands to show off just how much weight she lost. She seemed a little tipsy, and smelled like vodka. “Okay well actually it is 136lbs, but close enough? right? haha!”

“Haha, yeah.. good for you. What are you doing here?” Ellie asked hoping to move the conversation along. She really didn’t have any time to waste.

“I had Wallis’ friend Roger invite me as his date, because I wanted to congratulate you and Wallis on your engagement!” Lily lauded, as she awkwardly smiled.

“Thanks. If you’ll excuse me. I need to use the little ladies room.” Ellie muttered, as she attempted to turn around and head into the bathroom. With a tipsy smirk Lily quickly stutter-stepped around Ellie and blocked her way.

“You’re looking fat and happy. Emphasis on FAT. Hahaaah!” Lily tipsily laughed, as Ellie frowned. She didn’t need this turning into a scene.

“Yes, I’m very happy.. and fat. Can you leave me alone please?” Ellie asked politely, as Lily looked annoyed.

“Do you think you’re better than me you fat cow??! Just because you have that ring on your finger doesn’t make you better than me!” Lily slurred, as she poked Ellie firmly in her bloated belly button. “Gross! It’s all wet.”

“It’s sweat..” Ellie blushed, as her feelings of inferiority and Lily’s apparent disgust merged to give her an idea. “You know what, I’m sorry if we got off on the wrong foot today. Give me a hug!”

“Eww! Gross, keep your fat sweaty body away from me loser! Enjoy your husband and your fat ass you slut faced tramp!” Lily grunted, as she angrily walked away, her muscular bottom bouncing from side to side with each angrily spirited step.

Without a moment to waste, Ellie hurried inside the bathroom and made her way to the far stall near the air vent. She opened the stall door and turned to her side to allow her inflated hips through the opening. Even so, her globular and descended gut pressed against the stall door frame.

“Holy shit you’re late.” Taylor mumbled from the air vent. Ellie looked up and could hear Taylor unscrewing the hinges. “We are on a tight schedule!”

“Sorry, I ran into a drunken Lily.” Ellie explained, as she closed the top toilet lid and rested her massive rear upon it. Her legs were happy for the rest. The toilet seat felt a little low to the ground.

“We don’t have time for pleasantries; I’m supposed to be on my way back to Dana by now. Here, put this tube in your mouth.” Taylor ordered, as Ellie looked up and saw Taylor open the vent and slowly lower a large plastic tube. Ellie grabbed it in her hands and brought it to her face level.

“Now what?” Ellie asked, as she heard noise from the air vent.

“Put it in your mouth, I’m going to pour the pearls down it with a special chocolate pudding mixture. Swallow everything. We don’t have time for breaks okay?” Taylor explained, as Ellie saw the pudding beginning to flow down the tube.

“Umm-hmm!” Ellie hummed, as she wrapped her mouth around the feeding tube and began swallowing the chocolaty mixture. It wasn’t long before she began feeling individual pearls go down her throat as she sucked more and more of the mixture into her gut. Taylor began counting.

“Three, four… fourteen, fifteen… twenty-five, twenty-six.. you’re doing good, keep it up.” Taylor encouraged Ellie as she worried if Ellie could handle this much consecutive volume of food. To her surprise, Ellie managed her breathing well and seemed to have no problem with the process at all. Taylor wanted to poke her head out and look at just how fat Ellie had become after another month alone with Wallis, but she had to focus on her job. “Thirty six, Thirty seven… forty one..”

Ellie winced at that number, even with all the stuffing training she’d gone through with Wallis she’d never done this much consecutive without a break. Not only was her belly feeling uncomfortably full, it was bloating something fierce; it was really straining her dress with each new gulp. But Ellie knew she had to keep going.

“Forty-six, Forty-seven... Fifty-one, fifty-two, fifty-three.. That’s it! That’s all of them!” Taylor muttered, as she looked at her watch. It read 6:13 PM. She really had to leave. “Great job, fat ass! I’d love to talk, but I’ve only got a few minutes to get out of here.”

“Wait, you should know. I’ve decided to stay with Wallis. Just tell Katie and Dana okay? Katie will understand, you can pick up the pearls tomorrow just like we planned.” Ellie whispered up to Taylor.

“Whatever, I don’t have time to argue. I’ll tell them.” Taylor muttered. This wasn’t good. But they could deal with Ellie’s Stockholm syndrome tomorrow.

Ellie could hear Taylor climb her way back through the air vent. Taylor must have succeeded in losing a ton of weight because the air vent looked positively tiny. Ellie rubbed her stomach gently, as she got her feet under her and tried to stand up. Her legs were weak and tired from walking; she managed to get herself a few inches off the seat, before plopping back down. The toilet seat was too low to the ground!

“Shit, I need a better position..” Ellie spat, as her hands searched for a rail or something, unfortunately this was not the disabled stall. Ellie pressed one hand against the wall parallel to her and her other to the stall wall next to her. With all her might, she pushed off them as she struggled to use her legs to heave herself off the toilet seat. With a massive grunt of effort, Ellie overcame her bulk and got to her feet. Her thighs felt like they were going to explode, but she made it up.

In all honesty, standing up after her massive stuffing was more difficult than returning to Wallis and, after the alarm sounded, returning home. Ellie had made it through security without a problem and back to Wallis’ apartment just as planned. Once back she excused herself to the bathroom and did what needed to be done with the pearls. She carefully put them into a bag and stored them under the sink. She’d tell Dana where to get them tomorrow. Once finished, she returned to her loving fiancé and was ready for a celebration. Of course Wallis had everything already ready for her; she still needed to reach 500lbs for him after all.

17. Jun 13, 2018 #37

Ulvrik

Ulvrik

Ulvrik

my god polarisdreamerr!! i had totaly forgotten this masterpiece and now with three new parts! i love it!!!!

18. Jun 15, 2018 #38

DaveTheBrave

DaveTheBrave

DaveTheBrave

Holy crap, that was awesome! The final paragraph was a bit fast, but here is to the epilogue!!

Fantastic premise and story craft!

19. Jun 15, 2018 #39

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Hello Ulvrik, I am glad you like the story! I have not gotten much feedback on the stories I have posted on dimensions so far, what did you like about this story?

Hello DaveTheBrave, I am glad you liked the story! May I ask what specifically you liked about it? I also want to clear up something that might not come across well in this format, the story is not over. It has one more chapter. The last paragraph is very rushed, from Ellie's very limited perspective, and glosses over what the various other characters have been doing, this was purposeful. I have written out all the dialogue for the final chapter, but I still have a good bit of editing and writing to do on it. I am working on various projects at the moment, but this is one I want to finish by next month.

There is one small clue, almost an inconsistency, one piece of critical information I expect nearly all readers will miss, that gives away that this is not the ending of the story. I am curious if anyone can find it in the last chapter, and maybe predict what it means.

20. Jun 15, 2018 #40

DaveTheBrave

DaveTheBrave

DaveTheBrave

I am not sure what the hint is at all—is it that Ellie is technically stealing from herself now, given that she’s marrying into the family that owns the pearls? Assuming they are insured, she’s committing insurance fraud once the family files it’s claim?

Of course, we are excited to find out how Vertex plays into all this, who the mysterious woman at Halloween was, if there is anything to the lesbian revelation, and the deeper story behind Fernanda and her feedism. Are any of those what you’re referencing?

Also, the fact that Ellie gained about 400lbs in 9 months, which is about 3 to 4 times more than anyone has ever been documented to have gained in that amount of time. I can see why she’d have such issues with mobility!

Those questions not withstanding, I loved the descriptions of the experiences of being fat along each stage—accurate and captivating. I thought the plot had a nice cinematic flavor to it, it moved itself along well regardless of the fatness. That said, the way you stopped to give us a feel for the fat, feeding, and fat sex along the way was excellent. I also thought you were natural at letting hot fat things matter to the plot (e.g., being so fat that Ellie had to plan for extra time to get to the bathroom, how difficult that trip was, and got stopped along the way by someone astonished by her fatness—all adding suspense to the story in a key moment).

I also like the genuine sense of discovery around feedism, that mimics how it happened for a lot of people I know. I could go on, but I’m going to leave you to the final chapter! Thanks for writing such an awesome one!