• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW A Hefty Heist - by Polarisdreamer (~BBW, ~~WG, ~XWG, ~SEX, STUFFING)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polarisdreamerr

BBW, WG, XWG, SEX, STUFFING. A slick thief must willfully go along with the desires of a feeder in order to get close enough to pull off the biggest heist of her career.

A Hefty Heist

by Polarisdreamer
Chapter 1- July 4th

“I’m sorry. You seem like a nice girl, but I have a girlfriend. Excuse me.” Drake said, as he politely turned down the cute blonde that had been hitting on him at the bar.

“Your loss!” Ellie muttered, while she turned back to the bar and ordered another mixed drink. Drake was a large guy, about 6’0 feet tall and 230lbs and to be honest he didn’t look to be in good shape. In contrast, Ellie was a goddess of a women, she stood at 5’8 and carried only 120lbs on her hourglass frame. She wore a sexy novelty dress painted like the Star Spangled Banner. It hung tight across her fit body and revealed plenty of Ellie’s cleavage. In any case, due to her spectacle of trying to flirt with Drake, Ellie must have seemed pretty desperate to any casual observers. At least, that is what she hoped.

“You shouldn’t feel bad. Drake is gay.” Drake’s friend said, as he sat on Drake’s empty bar stool next to Ellie.

“You really know how to cheer a girl up huh? What’s your name?” Ellie smiled, as she turned to get a look at her prey. She actually found him relatively attractive at first glance.

“I try.. And the name’s Wallis. Tell me, why’s a beautiful girl like you going after a guy like Drake anyway?” Wallis asked, as he checked out Ellie’s hot body.

“I didn’t know he was gay!” Ellie laughed, as she grabbed her drink and took a liberal sip. Wallis looked much fitter in person then in the pictures she had seen. He was a tall young man, about 6’2 and looked to weigh about 175lbs. He had short curly blond hair, and bright blue eyes.

“I meant a fat guy.” Wallis clarified, as he looked over his shoulder to make sure Drake had left.

“Well, the chubby ones are normally more willing to do crazy things. And I’ve got a healthy appetite for crazy.” Ellie admitted, as she tried to look disinterested with Wallis.

“Interesting, you don’t look like a girl with a healthy appetite.” Wallis doubted, as he observed the thin waist on Ellie.

“Oh, I have quite the appetite. In fact, if my body was the size of my appetite, I’d be too fat to walk.” Ellie seductively spoke, as she tried to gauge Wallis’s interest in her.

“Well, I have an appetite too. If you want to come back to my apartment I’m sure I could show you.” Wallis said trying to sound smooth.

“Is that supposed to be your clever attempt to sweep me off my feet?” Ellie played, as she turned toward Wallis and took another full sip of her drink.

“I would sing all 20 letter of the alphabet in public if you would come home with me.” Wallis proclaimed, trying to seal the deal.

“Someone’s a little drunk. I think your missing some letter’s their ace.” Ellie laughed at Wallis’s pathetic attempt to impress her.

“You’re right. I think I know the letters I missed…U…R…A…Q…T” Wallis smiled, as Ellie walked right into his pickup line.

“Aww! That’s actually sweet!” Ellie swooned, not expecting some clever wit from Wallis. “Wait.. You’re still missing one letter.”

“I mean if you want to come home with me tonight I’ll show you where I keep the ‘D’” Wallis grinned. Ellie had to admit that the guy had some balls. He was a complete pig, but he had a pair.

“Well, that is the most sincere invitation I’ve gotten all night.” Ellie softly spoke, as she got off her chair and jumped on Wallis’s lap. “Happy fourth of July.”

“Happy..” Wallis muttered, before Ellie started to kiss the attractive young man.

Ellie played her part well, and to be fair to Wallis, he didn’t make it too hard. Ellie found him attractive. The man was in good shape. They ended up going to Wallis’s apartment, a penthouse suite of the Luxury Life Hotel, one of the city’s finest hotels. In such an impressive atmosphere Ellie made sure Wallis had the night of his life. In the morning when he asked her for her number, Ellie could only smile while they set up a dinner date later that day. After a breakfast in bed prepared by Wallis, Ellie returned to the safe house, a relatively new office building located in the city’s commercial district. After all, Ellie was currently pretending to be a corporate executive.

Latest posts

Back