• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Journey (repost)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adam

This soda made me vote for Trump.
Another fictional story I wrote.

Having been aboard ship now for three months at sea I was beginning to go a little hysterical from the endless boredom and the constant rocking of the ship was not helping me be calm. Finally there in the sky above the main mast I heard birds, seagulls gliding through the air, and apparently talking to each other in screeching voices. I knew now land was close by. Just on the horizon I could then see a silhouette in the haze of the sea. The ship would soon make landfall and I could get off this forsaken piece of junk.

Anchor was dropped about 300 yards from shore and the long boat put in the water. The captain left one of his mates in charge, I don’t know these brigands language, and he with four crew to row, and myself along headed for shore.

The island was fair sized, and well forested along the beach. I could see evidence that it was also populated with some indigenous persons I was hopping were hospitable people.
There were a few small boats strewn about the beach, and some sort of dwelling in a small clearing, perhaps 100 yards from the water.

Landing on the beach the six of us made or way from the long boat and proceeded towards inland. We were met quickly by a lone native, a tall and brawny dark skinned man, with a big white smile greeting us as I’d hoped, in a very civil manner. He spoke an understandable English well enough to direct us to the near by cantina, where we could find refreshment, and food which we so desperately desired. I myself was interested in having a proper bath aswell. Being a doctor, and well bread I was accustomed to bathing more regularly than had been permitted aboard ship for three months. However I certainly would not pass on the opportunity to have a glass of wine or whatever was available and perhaps a spot of cheese or bread at least. I was certainly so sick of the mostly rotten food aboard ship, and the ill prepared only half cooked fish caught along the way.
Entering the cantina’s sun lit interior it was vacant for all but a figure behind a large mahogany bar that had been imported here from elsewhere I was sure. The figure behind it was soon recognizable as a native female. Upon further observation she was a young woman apparently and well fed. I would assume she were the owner and proprietor of this establishment. She rested her very well fleshed arms upon the bar as she sat behind it hiding the majority of her person from view. Her arms were bare and appeared to be the same as a creamy light chocolate in tone, as I had seen while studying medicine in Paris.
She wore a bright scarlet cloth around her forehead and over her ears, and was wearing something of matching color covering her body, except for her arms.

The captain and four crewmen and myself were all pleased to see any woman and we each took a place standing directly in front of the bar. The maiden placed six somewhat clean glasses on the bar, none matching another, and began to poor clear liquid into them. The four crewmen downed their beverage without hesitation, followed a moment later by the good captain. I felt it necessary to sniff mine first to discover it was probably rum of local decent.

The crewmen were soon propositioning the big dark maiden, but she was having none of it. The captain soon ordered them to return to the long boat and wait, as he would find it too difficult to inquire about the resupply of the ship with those horny pirates hassling the woman. I took the opportunity to have a look around the area on my own.

I exited through a back door and immediately saw what was the rest of a small village behind the cantina. It didn’t appear that I would find a proper bath in this place, so I took only a brief stroll around and returned to the cantina. The bar maiden had come out from behind the bar, to direct the captain where to go to get his ships supplies. The captain seemed not to show any regard, but I was in awe of her enormous girth. She had to weigh at least 40 stone(560LB) or perhaps even as much as 50(700LB), and what I had thought was a rap covering her body from her shoulders down was only the top part of her attire. Her mid section was as bare as her arms, and some number of delicately soft fleshy rolls made nearly a complete circumsphereance around her middle, only ending in the front on each side of her belly. She wobbled and waddled as she maneuvered about, and her flesh quivered, bounced and jiggled in an enchanting fashion. This woman had an immense buttocks that protruded a great deal from her back side. One could likely set a pint upon it as if it were a table top were she standing and being very still. The bottom half of her rap strained greatly to contain it.

The captain had the information he needed and prepared to take his leave. Being so amazed at this specimen of woman before me I notified him that I would remain behind and he could send for me if I was needed for medical purposes. He stomped off in his typical manner having expected me to lend my back to load up with supplies. The crew was paid to do that sort of work, and there were native laborers available I was certain. I returned my full attention to the heavy chocolate skin woman, who had returned to her place seated behind the bar.

In all my years I had seen many a rich fat man, and a few rich fat women, but none of them even half of this woman’s girth. I enquired with her to see if she would allow me to examine her more closely. She was happy to oblige. Within a moment my fingers were exploring her vast expanses, and probing into her many fleshy crevasses, causing her to giggle, and therefore send shockwaves over her soft flesh, as she felt ticked by my fingers. She then offered me to feel the weight of her enormous teets which I was pleased to explore. Then my interest in science began to vanish, and my red blooded manhood began to arise to my embarrassment. However this massive chocolate skinned woman felt contrary to my embarrassment. She had my trousers down around my ankles before I knew it. Then the garment that had covered her lower parts fell to the floor, and she turned her massive bottom to me brushing it against me, as she leaned forward at her hips and supported her upper body on her bar stool behind the bar. This was certainly questionable ethically, and this lude position she had offered me was also barbaric, but being aware of how things in nature are most commonly done I delved into what she had offered whole heartedly. My carnal instincts took over and I fell into a blissful moment of pleasure, and then I was spent. After this the soft dark beauty seemed somewhat agitated offering a smoldering smirk towards me.

Suddenly seeming very angry with me, she easily had me trapped between her massive body and a door behind the bar. She opened the latch holding it closed and then pushed me forcefully back through it with her belly. I still had my trousers down at my ankles and fell back onto the floor. There were no windows in this small room, and it was lit dimly by candle light. It appeared to be constructed entirely of stone with a domed ceiling. The big dark maiden slammed the door behind her after she was inside this room with me and latched it closed.
I was just begining to sit up when one of her wide chubby feet pushed me back down to lie on the floor, and then her foot again came to rest upon my chest, and a great deal of pressure began to settle on me. Just as I was about to yell out for help I was overwhelmed with a sudden rush of much greater pressure and I felt my chest compressing inward, and the air in my lungs rushing out, as this gigantic black woman towered above and now stood upon me. I had never conceived such horror, nor felt such anguish, and pain. After a moment that seemed to last forever she gave me mercy and stepped off of me. This had given me a blood rush and my manhood was again rigid. She grabbed me by my jacket and raised me up to my feet and pushed me against the wall. My dangling erection finding interest in her soft belly and thighs as she rubbed them incidentally agaist me. She then turned her back towards me and brushed me with her soft jiggling buttocks as she leaned over at her hips suggesting I enter her again. I could not refuse of course. She rammed me into the wall with her massive bottom as we engaged in coitus. This time felt just as good as the first time but I was able to make myself stay much longer. When I had finished she was this time more pleased it seemed. However I was nevertheless gather up and flung onto a small makeshift bed in the corner and was then buried beneath an avalanche of flesh as she dived and landed on top of me. She then proceeded to go to sleep.

Eventually even I fell asleep while I was under her. I was so exhausted from all the struggling I had done to endure her weight on top of me. But after only a short time of sleep I was awakened by her moving to get up, and from the noise of someone banging on the door. A cold rush of air rolled over my body and into my lungs after the dark woman got off of me. She waddled to the door. I was so sore and slowly just began to stretch when I saw yet another massively fat black maiden walk in through the door. She had to be her sister they looked so similar. This new one was also at least 40 or 50 stone and looked to be somewhat larger than her sister. I hadn't realized until it was too late that she was waddling towards me to sit down. I had my arms up over my head so they were left dangling out from under her enormous arse and thighs of which my head and torso were buried under. My head was twisted hard towards the wall as she adjusted herself atop of me to get comfortable. I was crushed breathless and smothered in her flesh to boot. No way was I to get a breath of air.

Latest posts

Back