A Kitchen-Wench by JimBob (~BBW, D&D-Type Fantasy, ~XWG )

Discussion in 'Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive' started by JimBob, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Sep 15, 2013 #21

Vongola27

Vongola27

Vongola27

Oh, the suspense! The development of Nell into this monster of a woman is impressive, and that she has grown so powerful as to transform other people is horrifying and awesome. I am waiting on the edge of my seat to see how it all ends, and this may sound silly, but I do hope for a happy (or thereabout) ending.

2. Oct 3, 2013 #22

JimBob

JimBob

JimBob

Wondering Where You Are

Sorry if anyone came to the thread and is disappointed - I'm not yanking yer chain! Just chiming in to say that I've been on hiatus while travelling, and that the epic conclusion should be completed before the end of the following weekend.

So...stay tuned, folks!

3. Oct 4, 2013 #23

chicken legs

chicken legs

chicken legs

yawn

hahaha.... made me look:p

4. Oct 6, 2013 #24

JimBob

JimBob

JimBob

Wondering Where You Are

Chapter VII: “Anger as soon as fed is dead/'Tis starving makes it fat.”

"Whhblurl - wait," I murmured, attempting to ignore the feeling of my bones sliding around within me and my flesh bubbling. "Nell - please - "

"You dare?" replied the once and future Blood Mama, and she arose onto her bloated feet with the booming proclamation. "You dare plead with me, Ask the murderer? You who came to slit my throat and add to your grandiose empire? Would ye do the same in my place, breaker of oaths?"

Again, I steeled myself to ignore the pain, this time of that most deadly of insults. "Perhaps so," I replied, "Perhaps I deserve death. Perhaps both of us do, even - but I - *snrrk* - I know in my heart I'd be merciful to you if I were in your place. I'd give you a last request."

Not daring to touch the nose on my face, which seemed to be sprouting outwards and round as a mushroom, I stood in what my more seasoned men might recognise as a defiant pose, if not for the half-trotters and bristling hairs.

The behemoth of a woman that loomed over me seemed to recede, a little, in mood if not in size; I could see the whites of her eyes fading in a tad, and the black film receding. Then her wide face cracked open a smile.

"Ah, my lad, this is why I didn't try to kill you the instant you left the service of my ship," she crowed. "You still have the ability to amuse me. What'll it be then, piggywiggy?" She plucked at one of my newly softened cheeks with her far softer fingers, though I could still feel iron-like power in them. "A little cash settlement for some poor estranged heir ye've sired? Bury you in the bottom of the tavern? Try not to despoil your lands too badly?"

As carefully as I could, I shook my heavy head, counting the distance between her and myself. The room seemed different with her standing up; her weight added to her stature so that we were not exactly eye-to-eye as eye-to-nipple.

"A boar would be fed the same as a pig, I don't doubt - table-scraps and rotten food," I replied. "That's a hardship I'm used to. Not vastly different from when I was a boy, as you know. But..." and here I was truly gambling! "A boar would not be given a draught of wine, is that not so?"

She chuckled. "I should say not. Usually we just bash them with a club instead of getting them drunk."

"Then..." I reached out for the skin I had brought into the room, finding it where I left it, and felt its reassuring weight in my hand. "Let a man who is used to the finer things, enjoy a draught of wine one last time."

The immensity of Nell seemed to be considering for a moment, and I noticed some of the black vapour escape her lips again, but it was a moment that passed blessedly quick.

"...Very well," she said, in as cool and soothing a voice as I had ever heard in her, or any woman. "You may enjoy one final drink. I daresay you'll need it, given how much this is about to hurt."

"My Lady," I replied, bowing a little. Being interrupted in the midst of a transformation does not do a great service to one's joints; but there was strength in me yet. A boar, remember, is not all fat, and can charge a man and gore him with relative ease.

Uncorking the wineskin, I put it to my lips, and began to let the rich red wine flow down my throat, chugging it into my newly-rounded belly as I heard my love, my enemy, my death, chuckling deeply somewhere beyond my closed eyelids. The grand laughter booming in her enormous chest preyed on my resolve, but I kept my nerves steely.

As I squeezed the wineskin, I felt along its sides, searching surreptitiously for what I knew to be inside. When it touched my tongue, with a mouthful of wine I threw aside the wineskin, tensed my calves and leapt.

My ascent caught Nell by surprise for a mere moment, but this moment was all I required. Falling downwards, I gripped at her titanic breasts, pulling her forward onto the grand softened orb of her belly. She flopped downwards with a thud, the floorboards beneath her cracking in spite of the carpeting they'd received. Flailing a little, obviously temporarily immobilised until she could think of something smaller to change into. She began to open her mouth in an incoherent bellow of rage -

- and was interrupted by a kiss.

I kissed her to impart a little wine, and the object enfolded within the wineskin, but as I did so I found something else beginning to take hold of me. As my tongue touched hers, as our lips brushed together, a kind of hallucinogenic, hypnotic effect seemed to steal over me, and I...I felt, I...feeling...that is...

I hung over an immense void, illuminated by what seemed a river of pure-flowing, burgundy light, dusted with flecks of gold and a familiar blue.

The grace of this sight far exceeds language. It hung wordlessly in a place with no sound or direction, waiting to open. Waiting to birth.

I had hardly begun to think this when the light within it erupted; it was opening itself. Something had been waiting to be born, to emerge from within that wordless womb.

The Vash-Taen.

Those mysterious of all races, the star-children...gifted with so many abilities beyond mortal men, yet still mysterious amongst them. Gifted with transformation, with the manifesting of energy, with...apparently...racial memory.

Out of this void, in spite of the soundlessness, I began to feel a kind of haunting music emerge. The little children, pale and shimmering, their hair as blue as midnight and their forms aging by years in mere seconds, were softly singing a hymn of their people.

Children of the Stars

Scions of the Eternal Light, Unbidden by the Gods

Forever drifting

Forever hungry

Handmaidens of the Cosmos

Servants of Entropy

As each sang, I noticed that they reached out to paw at a handful of the black void around them; the dark, undefinable matter in which all objects hang. They scooped it up like honey into their mouths as they began to age into teenagers and adults.

No, not like honey; like royal jelly; for I saw that as they consumed more and more of it into their gullets, boy and girl amongst them were beginning to grow.

One young lady with a comely sashay of the hips drew a little of the universe inside her, and in the blink of an eye her figure had become a shimmering pear, her feet and hands disappearing within the softness of her limbs and her hair providing only a little upturned blue mohawk topping the white expanse beneath.

Near her, a comely boy ballooned into a rounded berry of a man, hiccuping a little and making another sound I knew I should not hear in the void - something like a purr but also a hiccup, as his cow-sized face settled into a beatific grin of contented satisfaction.

As each continued to grow, to consume pure matter, I could see them all beneath me, bursting with energy...swelling up like a legion of Queen bees, their skin growing translucent and giving off a light that one might call blinding.

Yet below them all was one who was not content to sit back in gorged gluttony. Another male, his hair resting on his head in thick knots, pawing as much matter into him as he could, greedily sucking it down as the light in him grew brighter and brighter...until, until...

The force of what happened next seemed to shake all around it. The same blackness I had seen in the eyes of Nell, my sweet Nell, my little kitchen-maid...it now erupted forth from his very being as he collapsed in on himself. Without an outlet for the energy he produced and the mass he consumed, he had become a gaping maw, a hole in the universe into which all things seemed to drift...

And I felt myself amongst all this, drifting away, away...I looked down at my silvery-white, feminine hands. So fascinated I'd been at watching my brothers and sisters I had no time to join them...and now I was separated from them forever...

Falling down, down into the world...​

I pulled away from the kiss, panting with exhaustion, realising this vision had taken place in well under a minute.

Nell. My sweet Nell. Out of the vast adipose tissue that surrounded her, I could suddenly see that little face I'd fallen in love with, as clearly as I had ever nor ever will see it. The eyes were once again black; the long hair, fallen around her face, shimmering blue.

"It was you," I whispered, cupping her cheek in one soft-hairy hand. "You were the lost child, separated from your siblings by the darkness."

She nodded, and nuzzling my cheek a single tear dropped down onto the carpet. It dissipated with a buzz of static electricity and left only smoke.

"I, I can't, *hic*, I can't stop," she said, all the grandeur drained from her voice. She flailed her big arms and legs uselessly, moaning with desperation. "I know what happened to him, *hic* what happens to us all. The Vash-Taen are made up of so much light as they are darkness. And we are governed by fate." She looked at me with true regret. "*hic* I thought if I could end you, I wouldn't have to end myself...I wouldn't become like my brother, and sink this world inside me..."

With a titanic effort, she sank herself backwards, carrying me with her as I hung on by her shoulders. The movement was as forceful as a wave, and shook all the furniture and books around her.

"But I CAN'T STOP!" she cried. "It is the way of my, *hic*, of my kind, Ask! I have to feed and *hic* feed until nothing remains but light and dark! I thought I could find a way out of it in books, but they say nothing, *hic* and I don't want to eat this pretty world, but I have to..."

She sank into sobs, and when she saw I would not let her rest her head on my shoulder she poked a pudgy thumb into her mouth. I gazed at her as I let myself gingerly down onto her work-desk between three piles of books. I could not let the descent of my once-nemesis into her childish state distract me totally from my plan.

"I suppose then," she began, "I'll just have to kill you anyway - *hic* now that you know my weakness - *hic* it's the only thing to do - and best - *hic*"

I smiled at her. It seemed to unnerve her a little. "Go ahead, my Lady," I replied. I raised my arms. "Turn me into a boar."

"Be a boar, then, you bastard," she said, feelingly. I felt that unpleasant bubbling again, winced as my flesh grew ever softer...

And smiled as I heard a bellow of rage outside of my closed eyelids.

Opening them again, I saw the massive Nell yelling with rage at her own arm as her puffed skin began to prickle with needly black boar-hairs and tusks, as sparse in-between the folds of her skin as thorns in a prickly-bush. Through a snorting snout, she screamed, "What have you done to me?!"

"Only what you planned to do to me, my Kitchen-Wench," I replied, mocking her through her old position. "Only circumnavigated fate. And rather wisely, if I must say so."

"What?!" she screamed, thundering forward in spite of her belly to pin me to the wall. "How did you do this? Why are out forms entwined?"

"On the day that Valtag and the Blood Mama ally, the one shall feast on the flesh of the other, and thereby die," I recited, from memory. "It never said it had to be only one of us, now did it?"

Her skin might have turned paler if it were not already white as the stars. "The wine - you made me swallow it - "

"And the little toe of my left foot," I added, "Which Seditia of the Valturni family was all too glad to lop off in return for command of the Emerald Beast. Which you're going to give to her."

"Why would I do that, you miserable little worm?" she replied, and shifted her mass to push me harder into the wall. I squirmed upwards, pulling myself onto her again, noticing that tears still flowed over her chubby cheeks in spite of her anger.

"We've dined on each other's flesh, Nell. You on mine, me on yours. Our forms are entwined now. Anything you do to me - magically, that is - must be done to the part of me that your Vash-Taen flesh has already assimilated. And thus...done to you, too."

I saw the fire of the stars illuminated in her black eyes. I saw her blue tresses rising, her whole form rising above the ground with barely-suppressed anger...then, falling back onto her cushions with defeated resignation.

"It is done, then," she sighed, and I felt my strength returning as the bristled boar-hairs and slight extra inches of fat receded in her.

"Wait - you have not finished," I said. I stood as tall as I had, but still bloated; a layer of black hair still covered my back and shoulders, and two trim tusks just poked my upper lip, though my trotters were now receded.

"You said it yourself," she muttered bitterly. "Our forms are entwined. This is how you were when I drank your toe...if I change you back any further, I'll become more like you. Unless that's your thing now," she added, spitefully.

"Nothing's my 'thing'," I replied, using the common slang. "Nothing except you, Nell. Always and forever I've loved you."

"And look where your love's gone. You've destroyed both of us, and our world. Sooner or later..." she tore idly into a chicken, crunching some of its soft bones in her mouthful, "I'll grow too big to contain even myself, and then all of creation will tumble into me. Such is our way, until we become one with the void again."

"No," I said.

She laughed. "It's not negotiable or conquerable, grand warrior. This is how it must be. There's nothing you or I can do about it!"

"Ah," I said, and clambered on top of her. I pushed a hair out of the way of her cheek, wiping some sauce from the chicken off her as well. "But there is something you and I can do about it."

I kissed her, again. No visions, this time; only the softness of two plump cheeks brushing against my own, two ripe lips gripping at mine, a few gasping breaths as I placed my arms as best as I could around her titanic form. When I pulled away, I could see she was literally glowing.

"There is darkness in you," I whispered near-reverentially. "And light also, this is true. If we feed the latter then the former is awakened. But if we let it out..."

"You...you could do that?" she replied, whispering also. Her aggression had faded away like ice in the summer, and all that was left was the serenity of her Vash-Taen heritage. Carefully, I selected a chocolate from the table to her side and popped it in her mouth.

"I have one or two ideas. But this can only happen if we ally ourselves together...call a little truce...and let our old selves die."

"How do you mean?" she said, chewing thoughtfully.

"Release your ships into Valturni control again," I told her, "With the Lady Llenadria always keeping them funded and looked after. Let the Blood Mama fade away. I will "die" too, in return, and give my conquered lands up to my lieutenant Twyd One-Hand. He is an eager lad, and will rule them wisely."

"You can't expect me to believe you'll never rule again," she replied, "nor retire quietly into the dark."

"Well, my tale is not ended," I replied. "Its denouement is the announcement that Lady Llenadria the Magnificent has found for herself a husband."

I saw a sly expression steal over her face. "To whom?"

"The owner of a promising chain of pig farms, willing to add his riches to your city's prosperity. A dashing and elegant man, named, let's see now..." I patted my belly, making it jiggle, and burped a little, then grinned "Lord Singularis the Hairy. Who goes by the affectionate nickname 'Ask'."

She shifted herself upwards, sitting up straight and pondering in thought - or at least, mockingly feigning that action. Then, drumming her fingers on her own massive gut, she ventured, "Might another of his nicknames be perhaps 'Pudgy', 'Tubby' or 'Piggywiggy'?"

"Only behind closed doors," I replied, and let another chocolate fall into her waiting mouth. She in return pulled me on top of her for another passionate kiss that tasted delectably of the treat she'd just been given.

"Mmm...I could get used to running my tongue on the edge of those tusks," she growled, gripping at my buttocks.

"As could I to feasting well and relaxing," I admitted, a tad bashfully. "I can see the appeal to a gut...it provides a pleasant cushion against other surfaces that one cannot find with defined muscle."

"Ooh, Asky, you charmer," she cooed in my ear, and patted my midriff in an affectionate way. "Perhaps we ought to get my little Piggywiggy some food? You'll need to get in some practice for the wedding breakfast. And elevenses. And luncheon...not to mention the cake..."

"My lady," I smiled.

"My lord."

+++

Later that night, when the pain of an overly-feasted gut had subsided, I at last bedded the only woman I had ever truly loved.

It was a sight to dream of, not to tell...yet I may disclose but a little of its grandeur. A woman of her size had grown used to many partners in order to negotiate her way through some transactions or merely satisfy herself during moments of lust for the bouncing boys in her service; thus, she had devised a system of sashes to hold up her belly during the process of intercourse.

My body was new to me; sleeker, and smoother to handle with its new hairs. My manhood felt thicker, thanks to the new layers of padding around it, and my limbs more powerful when burdened with weight to work against. When I kissed her I could feel the sparks of magic within her form, pulsing within me as well; could see the glowing white light beneath her cheeks and within her massive form.

I cupped her massive breasts, suckled her plentiful milk as sweet as honey; then massaged her voluminous belly, feeling the softness of it flowing beneath me as powerful and as beautiful as the current of a mighty river at floodtimes. She moaned, and this moan was more wonderful to me than a thousand ballads sung by a thousand bards in concert.

I hoisted my belly against hers, and entered her, and as I did our hands joined. She pulled me fast inside her, again and again, tighter than any virgin as she was around me. All of her power, all of her womanliness seemed to emerge in a wave of lusting agony as we rocked together, our soft forms oozing into each other. We rocked up and down, wave after wave of heavy flesh as I began to erase all lust for other men in her mind, giving her what no other man could: the lovemaking of a man who had desired her for all of the years since we had first met, even when she became a monster, even when she sought my death.

When it was over, we tried again, with her grand weight pressing down on mine; then again and again in as many positions as we dared. The pleasure we achieved, the heights we rose to...such things are the subjects only of speculation and legend. Suffice to say that new peaks were achieved, and had only begun to be achieved.

When we lay back at last, me resting on her belly and feeding her spoonfuls of honey and sugared confections, drenched in sweat and satisfaction, she tenderly stroked my cheek and ventured to ask, "In this perfect alliance of yours...will there be children?"

"As many as you desire," I replied without hesitation.

She closed her eyes, purring happily. "The race of star-children mixed into the blood of warriors...it seems right. Who knows, perhaps one day there will be a generation who are all like us?"

"Chubby overlords, swollen with energy and ambition?" I asked, idly.

"Something like that," she smiled back.

With the fire growling and a lute strumming in the streets outside our window, we were in the midst of a perfect moment, at the cusp of a new age and numerous new wonders.

But for now, all that we could ever desire was sleep...and even more numerous banquets...

The End...?

5. Oct 6, 2013 #25

JimBob

JimBob

JimBob

Wondering Where You Are

Epilogue: The Treasure In The Tower

Then came the day at last when Madrigern returned to Lizard's Tail.

He had reduced, it seemed, in stature; his robes were faded, his face more lined, his hat now bearing only three beetles to spew forth mists in his wake to obscure an otherwise normal day.

Through the sprawling metropolis he strode, caring not one way or another for the changes he found therein. There was no great mystery to be found in the bazaars, with their hammocks, cooking pots, support canes and belly-wheels; none in the food market, so popular it was required to move every hour lest citizens protest that they were being neglected; not even in the citizens, all plumped up fatter than anyone outside their jurisdiction.

Indeed, the only strangeness came from the tower to which the Wizard was softly making his way, tapping his staff along the cobblestones to make sure he was making his correct way. Yes; this was it. The road towards the Shepherd's Delight.

Or what should have been the Shepherd's Delight. Instead, where it stood was a solemn courtyard surrounded by a high wall, and inside that an immense grey tower whose entrance resembled a grand temple. Arising from the top of said tower were four mirrors that looked out onto the surrounding land, reflected its grandeur and prosperity. A vain self-congratulation, the mage wondered?

He noticed a man so round he might be rolled around like a barrel, sitting on the stairs, alternately strumming a small lute or feeding a pet piglet on a string.

"Ask, my boy," Madrigern boomed, "You've...grown since last we met?"

"Who?" replied the plump lad. He was similar in feature to the boy Madrigern had met, but his skin was pale as one who had never seen the light of day, as all the chubby citizens' seemed to be...and his hair streaked with blue. Perhaps, the mystic pondered, he had waited too long to return?

"You are welcome here, Wizard," boomed a voice from the entranceway to the tower above, and the thump of heavy boots on the stones was followed by their heavy owner: a man in his middle-age, hairs covering his back and streaked with grey. He too was thick-set, obviously so - he wore no shirt, in the heat of day - yet beneath his flabby man-breasts and jiggling, jolly belly, Madrigern could detect old coiled muscles that still knew the sting of work.

"Good day to you, Lord...?"

"Singularis. You may wish to come inside."

They marched up the stairs together, leaving the son of Singularis still simply playing his lute and feeding his piglet. As the doors slammed behind them, the mists playing outside as a cat will scratch at his owners' door, the wizard grabbed the soft wrist of the man who had once been Ask, son of Tishtig, and Valtag, swordsman of the Aidgar.

"Congratulations can wait," he said, "For all you've achieved - this city, the unification of all castes into one - for I need only be told one thing."

"What's that?" replied the Lord, gruffly. The wizard looked about him and spoke in hushed tones.

"Is she fattened? Is she fed?"

Lord Singularis looked at him for a second, then donned a pair of black goggles. He held out another for the mage, and silently led him down a spiraling staircase at the side of the tower's interior.

Down, down they went into an immense chamber whose concave roof was covered in mirrors. Below a balcony at which the two stood, they saw...the Vash-Taen. The Blood Mother, destroyed. The Kitchen-Maid Nell, fattened. Lady Llenadria, forever.

She was immense, filling a chamber large enough for four ox-carts. Her grand belly seemed to fill about two-thirds of the chamber, stretching out majestically beneath her, with her legendary arse dutifully filling out the remaining space.

That belly gurgled merrily, its rolls juddering as she tore into a loaf of bread from a pile being added to on a shelf next to her by a legion of bakers. These shelves surrounded her on all sides in a tight semi-circle, supplying baked goods, meats, confections, salads, and all manner of food at a hearty rate.

With arms that resembled angel's wings, so hung with fat, she grabbed heartily at whatever was within reach, basting her chubby cheeks in oil, vinegar, butter and sugar, wiping her fingers on the surface of her man-sized breasts and occasionally rubbing them with a moan, eliciting a slightly impatient grunt from her husband. Her long blue hair, uncut after these years, covered her in a curtain; when she felt herself glutted, she liked to cuddle it like a blanket.

"As you can see, we have her fattened," said the Lord Singularis, scratching idly at one of his tusks. "All natural, all food. No magical assistance from her nor anyone else. Put on your dark glasses, by the way."

The cooks withdrew, for a servant had rung the gong that told that this was the appointed daily hour. The Lady Llenadria drew herself up to a height, and belching happily, closed her eyes peacefully.

A light emanated from her skin; a light so pure that the mirrors themselves could not capture it, and it flowed out upwards through the many stone miles of the tower, bathing her town in a wave of euphoria. The citizens, all having donned their dark glasses lest they be blinded, were rewarded for a small portion of time with the gift of the Vash-Taen's light: total and lasting euphoria.

There was a side-effect, though; the light left you hungry, and more terribly so the closer you got, as the Lord explained to his guest.

"And as for 'Is she fed'," he went on, "Given that the two of us were standing at the closest point to her emanation for the day..." he gestured at a table set on a lower balcony near Lady Llenadria's food-shelves, set for two. "Care to join my wife and I for dinner, and see for yourself? Put some meat on those ancient old bones of yours?"

The wizard Madrigern, keeper of the mists, seldom enjoyed dining with anyone but himself. But the growling of his belly told otherwise, and the thought of retiring to a place where lasting joy was brought about on a daily basis was swaying his mind.

"...That sounds...pretty good," he heard himself saying, "If you happen to have any mushroom salad."

...Finis

6. Oct 6, 2013 #26

Vongola27

Vongola27

Vongola27

What an ending! I am delighted to see the two find a way to "die" that doesn't involve one or the other actually dying; that would have been a bit much of a downer, even with the things that Nell and Ask have done over the course of the story. The way that the vision is written, centered-aligned and in normal font, was rather clever and a good way to show how we are experiencing something all together different. And that you ended the story without a battle of blade or magic but of wits was very clever, and would have resulted in a much darker story.

This has been an absolute thrill to read, and I would love to read more in this universe. There's so much potential to be had here!

7. Oct 8, 2013 #27

JimBob

JimBob

JimBob

Wondering Where You Are

If you or an author of your calibre is interested, I'd love for a spin-off story to happen! Though I'd appreciate being consulted about it prior to posting.

8. Oct 20, 2013 #28

JimBob

JimBob

JimBob

Wondering Where You Are

Hiyo Dimensions peoples!

The wonderful S Sakurai has recently made their triumphant return to DeviantArt, and being a fan I commissioned a sequence based upon Nell's gradual transformation from uncanny waif to majestic lady of society. You can view it below.

I STRONGLY encourage you to also visit Sakurai's DA gallery as well as their webcomic, Intragalactic. They're both crazy good, and the latter also has a wonderful protagonist with aspirations to power and a smokin' hot bod. Give 'em both a try!

[​IMG]

Nell by ~SSakurai on deviantART

joswitch likes this.