• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Lesson in Understanding by Anonymous (~BBW, Sci-Fi, XXWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

~BBW, Science-Fiction, XXWG - Careful who you ridicule in public places.

A LESSON IN UNDERSTANDING
By Anonymous

(Migrated from the Weight Room Anonymous Archives
)​

I woke up one morning with the worst hangover I've ever experienced. Closing that business deal last night was a real pain, and drinking helped take the edge off.

Strangely, I kept getting a mental picture of an odd-looking couple at the bar. They were hard to miss…both of them enormous and pointing at everyone. I shouldn't have made fun of them. I think I made the woman cry by telling her that there was low-fat salad on the menu. The man with her wound up buying me a drink later that night, so I guess there were no hard feelings.

God, I was starved. I'd never felt so hungry in my life.

“What the…” I gasped. “How did that get there? I need to get to the gym.” There was a roll of fat creeping up and over my too-tight panties.

I hopped in the shower and was shocked again when I looked down at my breasts. Instead of the small perky tits I remembered, my tits were fat and hanging. “That's so weird.”

My day went on like that. Me discovering fat that I hadn't paid much attention to and getting quite disgusted with each new finding. Things didn't get really weird until lunch.

I took my lunch break and put on my jogging pants with my sports bra. I was in pretty good shape and enjoyed showing off my jagged abs. I jogged over to the local health store, but on the way I caught I whiff of pizza. I couldn't get my mouth to stop watering. I walked into the pizza shop and somehow ordered one slice…of everything.

The kid behind the counter must have thought that I couldn't possibly eat all of that because he started putting it into “to go” boxes. “Um…no...No, those are all for me.” I was so embarrassed. Two of the men behind the counter carried the plates over and sat them in front of me. I dug in with energy I didn't know I had.

All of the sudden my stomach started growling. I thought maybe something I ate had gone bad until I saw why my tummy was shaking. I watched, speechless, while I began to grow. I must have gained 30 pounds just while I was sitting there. My belly pushed me back from the table, and my jogging tights began to stretch and pull.

My breasts began to squeeze together, trying to coexist in the small confines of my sports bra. What had been small B's were now DD's. I even had rolls underneath my breasts. I ran - well tried, anyway - to the restroom. As soon as I sat down on the toilet my body grew even more. My thighs swelled until the only things separating them from my belly were my dimpled hips and fat crotch.

I must have sat there for about an hour. I cried and looked in the mirror a couple of times. That only made me cry harder. I gathered myself and decided to go back to work and collect my things and call it a day. On my way out I heard laughing and shouting. “Hey, Fatty!” the voices taunted. As soon as I got outside I was hungry again.

I wanted ice cream. I skipped going by the office and went by the grocery store instead. I bought eight gallons of rich ice cream. All my favorite flavors. I got home, plopped down on the couch and went to work. As soon as I finished eating, the growing started.

First, my toes started to wiggle and swell until I no longer could see the toenails. Then, my ankles got lost somewhere in my many rolls of calves. My knees doubled over themselves, and my thighs could no longer rest inside the jogging wrappings. They split from the crotch that was now lost in mounds of fat, and suddenly I was bottomless. My ass got so big that it pushed me up from my seat. I stood as I watched my belly swell and reach down to touch my knees.

My breasts were like balloons - except for the fact that they didn't stay perky very long. They slid down over the sides of my belly. My arms grew, too. Oh yeah, don't think that any part was overlooked. After the growing stopped, I could barely move. “I have to get to a doctor,” I thought.

I didn't go into work for a week. I just sat around eating and growing. That's when they came for me. There was a knock on the door. I shuffled my feet and finally opened the door only to see the enormous couple standing there.

“And, my, how you've grown!” the man exclaimed. “I never expected such wonderful results!”

I shuddered and felt my chins quiver. “These results are far from wonderful. Do you have any idea how much weight I've gained in the last week?!?” I shouted.

“Oh yes, hon. We do know. And it must have been a huge shock,” the fat woman said. “Now just come with us, and we'll take care of your problem.”

“You mean you can help me?” I said, already feeling another hunger pain.

“Of course we can,” the man said. And they both grabbed one of my sausage arms and we walked (or waddled) to their van. Once all three of us fatties were loaded up, the driver began to start the van, and I fell asleep for the duration of our trip.

I woke to find myself in a huge bed. It looked like I was a princess in a castle. (A rather fat princess, of course.) They brought me breakfast in bed. I ate everything in sight. French toast, a stack of about 20 pancakes, all smothered in rich cream and butter with nuts on top. I even ate a cake. Chocolate, of course.

After that, a man came in and helped me onto a cart. He wheeled me onto an elevator, and we entered a huge room that looked like a lab. The man and woman were there in their tent lab coats.

“Ah, good morning!” The man said to me. “Are you ready to be weighed?”

“I really don't want to know what I weigh right now," I said, still licking some chocolate from around my mouth.

“Well, nevertheless, we are going to weigh you, and then we can begin.”

I was put on a large scale. I gasped. The scale read 650. That was impossible. I had weighed 120 at the start of the week.

“I know what you're thinking,” the woman said, “But I assure you it is quite possible. We put a good portion of our serum into your drink. I'm surprised you're only 650.”

“You put something in my drink? Why would you do that?”

“We felt you needed to understand what it's like to be fat. Not just fat…no…really obese. And besides our son is waiting.” She giggled.

I watched, horrified as they wheeled me over to a large titanium table and strapped me down. “This can't be happening,” I thought. But it was.

“Now just relax, dear. This can be rather enjoyable, if you don't fight it.”

With that, they shoved a huge plastic tube into my mouth. I wanted to spit it out, but my face was so fat that my cheeks just wouldn't budge. That's when the real feeding began. I don't know when I fell asleep, but I know that it was so good to have delicious yummy treats ground up and fed to me through that tube. I needed to burp so badly, but instead I just tooted a little and turned red.

“Don't worry, dear, that happens all the time. But this machine will keep all that food in your system without you having to break it down and dispel any waste.”

I must have lain there for days. I woke up groggily about a week later. All I could do was move my mouth to say “more,” and more was what I got. For three weeks I was fed through the tube.

“It's time to get up, Piggy,” the man said. “Let's have a look at our new girl.”

I slowly tried to sit up. It didn't work. I was just too fat. I was wheeled over to the scale, and it took eight men to lift me up to where I was standing, all my lard quivering in waves. 1230, the scale read. I cried. Of course, I cried. Not because of my size but because I was sooo hungry. “Feed me,” was all I got out.

“Not just yet, honey,” the woman said. “We are going to have class first.”

The man stepped in and said, “Why don't we let her feed while we teach her?” I nodded my fat face and was stopped by my chins shaking rather violently.

The tube was inserted into my mouth while I listened.

“There are some things you need to know about your new body,” the man said. “You are not done growing. I know that it feels odd to be this big, but I think you look much better. You can just forget about going anywhere. You won't leave this house for a long time. We will continue to feed you until we reach 7,000. By that time you can forget walking or even talking. We have installed a thought reader next to your bed. Along with mechanical moving devices to help you sit up. You don't have to get up to use the restroom; we will install a bedpan to your bed also. Being fat isn't as bad as you thought it would be, is it? You get to eat all you want, and as you'll see, men find you much more attractive.”

I nodded my pillow face, eagerly trying to suck twice as hard. I was hungrier than I had ever been.

“Our son will be marrying you in two months. He's also quite a big boy. We have created pulleys to help the two of you in consummating your marriage properly. We just want him to have the best. Being this fat will mean that you will have to learn to love yourself or you will never be happy. This is a lot to take in. We'll leave you to your tube for the rest of the day.” With that, they walked out and left me to feed my fat face all day. I even sucked on it in my sleep.

I knew that getting this big was not supposed to be a good thing…but I couldn't help myself.

I met their son. He was huge. But I wasn't really one to talk. He was so good looking, though. We were married, and he asked me to double my size for him.

So later that week I was hooked up to the tube and began feeding with vigor.

My belly became a mattress of lard. My tits just lay on the sides of my belly, resting on the bed underneath my enormous dimpled arms. I hadn't seen my crotch in almost a year, but I felt it that week. With each huge gulp that I sucked down, I got wetter and wetter.

I reached 5,000 and was wheeled into my hubby's room. There were people that had to watch us make love to make sure neither one of us was seriously injured, but, as we lay together, letting our fat ripple against one another, I found true bliss.

Our beds were now side by side, and after we were done making love, I was hoisted off my husband and mumbled, “Let's eat,” in a voice musky with hunger. And so the tubes were placed back in our eager mouths.

I hope that you've enjoyed my story. I would tell you more, but it's time for my next feeding.

Back