A little bit more would be great

Discussion in 'Weight Board' started by Antonio_ita, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Sep 16, 2019 #1

Antonio_ita

Antonio_ita

Antonio_ita

I'm into a relationship with a girl that I really like... She is amazing, but one month ago she decided to lose weight... This for me wasn't amazing because I have to admit that I really like a little bit of fat an belly, thighs and hips.... So I told her this and that actually I would really like her to gain some kilos, but was upset with this... She honestly didn't do anything to lose weight, and actually she gained a bit, and I'm really happy with this, but I'd like her to gain something like 5 kilos... How can I do this without her knowing this? I know someone will think is immoral, but it isn't a lot and I think she wouldn't take care of it...

2. Sep 16, 2019 #2

Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior

Perhaps you are a bit uncosiderate. A lot of males here will love so see very fat women and love the idea of a very fat partner -- me in first place -- but you have to consider her feelings about her weight.

sarahe543 and Funtastic curves like this.
  3. Sep 16, 2019 #3

Antonio_ita

Antonio_ita

Antonio_ita

Yes, but actually I've not being with her for two months, because of a summer job, and she gain something, so I thought it isn't a problem for her, maybe she doesn't look for gaining, but if it happens she doesn't care... You know? I mean she would never say "I know you would enjoy if i gain a bit so let's do it", so thought I could make her gain a bit, but only because I saw that it isn't a problem for her

Colonial Warrior likes this.
  4. Sep 16, 2019 #4

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!

We’ve had a few threads along this topic over the last couple years and the responses are consistently along the lines of not forcing someone to be something she doesn’t want to be. It’s one thing if she genuinely is interested, or maybe is willing to make changes for you. But if she’s not interested in more gaining you need to respect that. Doing differently just sets you up for failure and sets her up to be hurt if you’re not careful.

5. Sep 16, 2019 #5

sarahe543

sarahe543

sarahe543

To quote Pink...'I'm not here for your entertainment '.

Her body, her choice. Think about whether you truly respect her.

6. Sep 17, 2019 #6

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing

The hammer just met the nail. Exactly.
    How would you feel about her wanting to "experiment" with your body/body parts/looks without any regard for your feelings? Think with the correct head, Sir.

7. Sep 18, 2019 #7

SSBHM

SSBHM

SSBHM

Gotta stick up for the guy here. I think what Antonio might be trying to say, or ask, is it alright to try to tell someone that they like them fat, or want them fatter? 5 kilos is like 11 lbs, so it doesn't sound drastic to me. I think he's concerned because he may not have really told her before about being a fat admirer.

It is hard to come out of the closet for a lot of people. Telling someone I like being fat is hard too. Telling others that you like them fat I think should be something like saying I like your hair longer or shorter, or WOW! you look great in that bikini - it shows off all of you babe!

Can't we just be honest with each other?

Sometimes I wish someone would tell me they'd like me to gain a little more weight. It would make me feel good about doing it!

Antonio_ita and Tad like this.