• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A little help from a friend

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72gmc

Two weeks ago I was hanging out with my friend and his wife for dinner. After dinner her husband stepped out for a cigarate while I helped clen up. His wife jenn asked me if I was ok. I asked why and she said she noticed that I had a lot to eat. First I apologize then she said it was ok. I then told jenn about my fetish and asked if she would like to help and be part of my journey. She said YES! Now I have weekly check ins. I've been able to add 3lbs in two weeks. Jenn set a goal of 200lbs for the summer. I am finnaly enjoying this. I even gave her this web site as a guide line. Thanks everyone for the help and keeping this site going. I have a before pic can't wait to start taking the after pics and sharing it with all of you here.

Latest posts

Back