• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Little Help maybe?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolatebluesdiva

Diva/Member/Student
So here I am on Dimensions newest board! Wow, so this is really great. I am really happy that I can finally just post what I want to say and still be as fat and sassy as possible. Okay so I've always been as fat and sassy as I am not but that is besides the point. I just thought I would join. I've been looking for, well, a day and decided to take that final leap. Now that I am here, what do I do. I've been trying to figure this thing out for the past hour and just got my picture posted up on the profile... I think. Is there any way there can be lessons or something for those of us who are computer illiterate? I mean, I have a fear that I may do something that shuts down the entire system (accidently of course) and it's possible that I might... I've done it before on another server. So maybe there can be a "How To" forum or something created. Otherwise I think this will be the first and last thing that I post. I have to admit I have enjoyed reading everyone else's posts. This is swell guys, real swell. :D Cheers!

Latest posts

Back