BHM A Little Out Of The Way Place ~FFA~BHM~Eating~WG

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

RVGleason

Here's a new story I started on the Fantasy Feeder site. Hope everyone here likes it too. :)
RV

(Illustration by FFA Artist: DiviantArt)

A Little Out Of The Way Place (FFA~BHM~Eating~WG)

Chapter One: Meeting Iris

Bill sat at his computer staring at the screen. He just got home from a long day at work and after his usual big dinner, plopped down in his favorite, comfy chair to surf the web a bit. Bill was always a big guy since he was a young man, and now in his early 50’s, he had developed a huge ball belly that accentuated his middle aged spread. Because of his size, he felt a little self conscious about meeting women, as he felt they would be disgusted to be seen with an older, fat guy. Then some friends put him wise to websites that catered to folks of ‘wide stature’ and he became quite intrigued after visiting a few of them and discovered the subculture of women who liked guy of ‘size’. He would chat with some of them and had made some friendships in the chat rooms. A few of the women he chatted with looked promising, but he still felt subconscious about meeting one of them.

Then one night he got a pm from a gal named Iris. They got to chatting and Bill found her interesting from their conversations. She said she liked dating Big Guys and he discovered that she ran a successful chain of restaurants he was familiar with. After several chatting sessions, Iris finally convinced Bill to come see her at one of her restaurants. Bill was a little reluctant at first, but Iris assured him that they would have a nice evening. And so he wouldn’t feel so subconscious, she suggested that she meet him at one of her restaurants that was off the main section of other restaurants in the area, one she described as “a little out of the way place” where we can have a nice meal and get better acquainted.

The next night Bill arrived at the address Iris gave him. He had a little trouble locating the restaurant at first as it was off the main strip that many other restaurants were located at in town. It was a nice, more secluded neighborhood and looked like a nice place to have a cozy, romantic meal without having to deal with large crowds or long waits for a table. Bill moved his large frame through the door and was met by a smiling woman at the desk by the door. He gave his name and she led him into the restaurant which was tastefully lit in low lights.

The smiling woman led Bill to a table at the center of the place where he saw the figure of a slim woman with long, dark brown hair wearing a beautiful deep blue dress that clung to her form. Bill could only stare at the beautiful vision in front of him as she offered her hand and in a lovely, dreamy voice said, “Hello Bill, I’m Iris. It’s so nice to finally meet you”. Bill gulped and shyly stammered, “It’s nice to finally meet you too, Iris”. He reached out his big, meaty hand to shake her tiny, slim hand and was taken a little aback when she reached over and gave him a big hug. Bill wasn’t sure if it was his imagination or not, but Iris appeared to take her time while hugging him before finally letting go. Bill blushed a little as he held her chair out so Iris could sit before he took his seat at the table. Bill wasn’t sure if he was still imagining things or not, but it appeared to him like Iris couldn’t take her eyes off Bill, like she was sizing him up. He found the feeling mutual as he couldn’t help but notice her beautiful eyes and lovely complexion. I’’m so glad you came here tonight, Bill. I really wanted to meet you for a long time ever since we first chatted online. I really want to know more about you, and hopefully I’ll be able to see ‘more of you’. Bill smiled, but was a little puzzled on the way she emphasized the words “more of you” the way she did. Iris gave a little laugh and said, “Well, this is my place, and I hope you enjoy the food here, we pride ourselves on the menu. Have whatever you want, I’’m the Owner, so it’s on me”, and she smiled sweetly at him.

Bill shyly smiled back then put his attention to the menu. “Wow!”, he thought, “They certainly have a nice selection here”, and hungrily began browsing the menu. While Bill was looking at the menu, Iris motioned to the woman at the desk and whispered in her ear. The woman nodded her head and walk to the door of the restaurant and discreetly locked the door and placed a sign on the window which read “Closed For The Night”. Bill had his nose still buried in the menu, so he didn’t notice that the shades on the restaurant’s front windows were slowly lowered so no one outside could look in, giving the room a more darker, romantic look. The Woman at the Desk turned to look at Iris sitting at the table, still watching Bill. The Woman caught Iris’s attention and gave her a smile and a wink. Iris returned the wink, then went back to eyeing Bill’s large form, as he still perused the menu.

Last edited:

RVGleason

A Little Out Of The Way Place

Chapter 2 – A Little Wine

Bill finally put down his menu and looked up at Iris, who was still gazing at him, smiling. "Funny", Bill thought, "She looks like she's checking out my body like I'm one of those Chippendale hunks. Naw, just my imagination", and he shrugged off the thought. "Have you decided what you'd like?", Iris said sweetly. "Yes, I really like steaks, and the T-Bones look quite good", Bill replied. "Great choice, we pride ourselves on our steaks here, the reviews on them have been steller". "Ok, you've convinced me", Bill grinned. "I'll have a large, T-Bone steak, medium, with a baked potato, string beans and a salad". "Hmmm, sounds wonderful", Iris said approvingly. Turning to the Desk Woman who was taking their order, Iris added, "I’ll have the same, Italian dressing on my salad and Thousand Island on the Gentleman’s, thank you". The Woman nodded and walked towards the kitchen to turn in the order.

Bill’s eyes blinked in disbelief. “The same?”, he questioned. “You’re going to have the same order as mine?”. “Sure, why not”, Iris asked. “Well”, Bill answered, “I’m a big guy and I like a nice, full meal. What I ordered could feed a small village. I never thought anyone of your, ummm,”, Bill stammered, trying to find the words. “Of my?”, Iris prodded. “Of your, petite stature” Bill said, hoping he used the correct term, “ would have such a big appetite”. Iris laughed, her face beaming with amusement. “In the restaurant business, you want to make sure the food appeals to the customers, so it’s not uncommon to taste it to make sure it’s perfect”. She smiled a dazzling smile that made Bill’s heart skip a beat. “Well”, Bill said blushing, “I just can’t see where that much food would go on your, er, figure”, and Bill felt his face go even redder. Iris smiled. “Oh, I don’t think we need to worry about that. Anyway, while we’re waiting for our meal, let’s have a little wine and talk and get acquainted”, she said with a warmness in her voice. Bill smiled shyly and nodded in the affirmative.

Iris signaled the female server to their table. “By the way, I might as well introduce you two formally. This is Gina, she’s my assistant in the restaurant and her husband Carlo is our Main Chef at this location”. Gina reached over and shook Bill’s hand and gave him a big smile, which Bill returned. Then she turned to Iris and handed her the wine list. Iris scanned the list then pointed to a selection. “I think the special Burgundy would be perfect. We’ll have that please, Gina”. Gina nodded and headed towards the kitchen again. She quickly returned to the table with a large wine bottle and two glasses on a tray. She set down the glasses and showed the bottle to Iris who nodded her approval. Then she opened the bottle and poured some of the red wine into Iris’s glass. She then picked up Bill’s glass and began to fill it, then set the bottle back on the table. During this, Bill was looking around admiring the restaurant as Gina was pouring his glass, so he didn’t notice when Gina, standing behind him with his wine glass, looked at Iris as if waiting for some kind of signal. Iris gave Gina a quick nod, and quietly Gina took a small vial from out of the pocket of her servers apron, and quickly emptied a small, reddish liquid into Bill’s wine, then placed the glass on the table, bringing Bill’s attention back to Iris, who lifted her glass in Bill’s direction. “A little wine to help stimulate the appetite”, Iris said sweetly. “It’s a special brand of wine we make here, I do hope you like it”. Bill lifted his glass and they toasted each other clinking the glasses. Bill took a sip of his wine and and licked his lips. “Hmmm, excellent wine”, he said. “It’s has a unique flavor and sweetness to it”. “I’m so glad you approve”, Iris replied. “We’re very proud of it. Cheers”, she said, lifting her glass again. “Cheers”, Bill returned, and they clinked their glasses again and Bill took another sip of the delicious wine, while Iris eyed him as she took a small sip from her glass.

RVGleason

Chapter 3: Conversations and Observations

Bill and Iris engage in a conversation.

“Tell me more about what you do Bill”, Iris began. “We’ve chatted a little bit about it online and I’d like some more details”. “Well”, Bill answered, “I’m part of a consulting firm for different businesses. I help give legal and business advice. I meet clients and give my expertise. The beauty of my business is that I don’t have to go to the office all the time, I can work at home if I need to and work with the client online or on the phone. I’ve got Skype, so that help cuts down on any long business trips, though I still go on them if needed. But, as you can see by my size”, Bill raised his arms to emphasize his girth, “it’s not quite as easy for a guy of about 400 pounds to fit in an airplane seat like I used to, so it’s much easier for me to do business at the office or home”. Iris longingly gazed at Bill’s form as he spoke. “Yes”, she murmured, “I quite see”, and now it was Iris’ who started to turn a little red in the face. She composed herself and focused on Bill’s broad, round smiling face.

“Your turn, now”, Bill prodded. Iris smiled and put down her wine glass. “Well, my Dad actually started the restaurant business years ago. It’s quite a successful and well known chain, as you know. Let me show you a picture of my Dad and Mom”. Iris took out her smart phone and clicked on her photos app then scrolled and selected a photo which filled the screen, and handed it to Bill. Bill looked at the photo which showed Iris smiling with her parents. Bill noticed that Iris’ Dad was as large and round as he was with a huge belly, and her Mom was as petite as Iris. He also noticed that in the photo Iris’ Mom was holding on to her husband’s arm while at the same time appearing to pat his belly. Bill smiled and thought “I think I see where Iris’ interest in Big Guys began”, then handed the phone back to Iris, “Very nice couple”, he said.

“Anyway”, Iris continued as she put the phone away, “Dad sent me to school to get a little business background so I can learn the ropes of management and we worked together for a few years before Dad went into semi-retirement and pretty much handed the business over for me to run. I’m in my mid-30’s and I’m so happy he trusts me to take care of the business. He liked some of the improvements that I added to the chain”. “Improvements like?”, Bill asked. “Improvements like adding a theme to some of the restaurants to cater to specific cliental. Some of the chains appeal to Business firms, Family groups, others to singles or college crowds. We also specialize in Romantic locations for couples of all types, whether it’s in a busy, trendy area, or a more secluded spot, like this one. Places like this are very popular with specific couples. We’ve had weddings here for couples who’ve met here for the first time. You can see we have photos of some the couples and weddings that we’ve catered around the restaurant.

Bill look around and even in the dim light of the restaurant was able to make out the photos of the happy couples who appeared to be regulars of the place. Bill couldn’t help but notice that all of the photos featured a man with a large, pronounced round belly, with a slender woman happily holding his arm, some of the photos had the women fondly touching their partner’s big tummies. He smiled in bemusement then turned his attention to Iris, who he caught gazing at his belly in a longing way again. Bill cleared his throat and Iris broke out of her reverie and looked him in the eyes with a sheepish smile on her face. “I like the theme of this place”, Bill said in a very warm voice and raised his wine glass to her. Iris blushed and raised her glass to Bill and softly said “Thank you”, then they clinked glasses and each took a sip of their wine, their eyes gazing warmly at each other.

The noise of the kitchen door opening broke the silence of the room and the sound of a dinner cart being wheeled approaching their table could be heard.

“Ah”, Iris happily chirped, “I think our dinner is ready to be served.

Last edited:

RVGleason

Chapter 4: Dinner Is Served

The soft clatter of plates could be heard as Gina wheeled the dinner cart from the kitchen to Bill and Iris’ table. Gina parked the cart next to the table very close to Bill so that the aroma of the food filled his nostrils. Bill’s eyes nearly popped out of his head as he viewed the meal that was being set on the table: two of the biggest T-Bone steaks he had ever seen were being placed, one in front of him and the other one for Iris. Both sizzling steaks were smothered in onions and mushrooms and covered in a steaming gravy. Next to each steak was a large, baked potato, drowning in butter and sour cream, with a mound of string beans on the side, also covered in butter. A sizeable bowl of salad was placed next to Bill’s plate, drenched in Thousand Islands dressing. Also placed on the already crowded table was a basket of delicious smelling and warm fresh bread, with a small plate filled with tabs of butter placed next to the basket. Bill was still staring in wide-eyed amazement at the feast that was set in front of him, too bewildered and transfixed to notice Gina refilling his wine glass, and from another secret signal from Iris, adding another vial of the mysterious red liquid to Bill’s wine before placing the glass on the table next to him.

Bill’s eyes were still blinking in astonishment before he finally looked up to see Iris sweetly smiling back at him while taking a sip of wine from her glass. Her deep red lips parted as she practically sang, “Does this meet your expectations, Bill?”, before taking another sip from her glass. “Does it?”, Bill could only stammer back in answer. “This is amazing! I’ve never seen so much food like this in one place outside of a banquet hall! I don’t know if I can finish it all in one sitting. I may have to take some of it home later!” “Oh, don’t do that”, Iris said in a playfully pouting tone of voice. “It won’t taste as good later. It’s much better to eat it now while it’s still fresh and sizzling hot. I want you to enjoy every bit of it”. Then Iris’ voice went down an octave to a more sexier tone than she had spoken earlier in the evening and added, “Besides, I just LOVE seeing a man enjoy his meal!” Iris took another slow sip of her wine and licked her lips and gave Bill a smile that would have melted the butter faster than the baked potato ever could wish to do.

Bill looked at Iris’ beautiful, dark eyes then back at the huge meal set in front of him. It suddenly occurred to him that he was feeling incredibly hungry right now, and the tempting food appeared to be calling his name. He picked up his knife and fork and sliced off a piece of the steak and placed it in his mouth and began to chew. His taste buds almost literally screamed in delight. He never tasted a steak this moist and delicious before. It was well seasoned and perfectly cooked, the rich meat juices practically melting in his mouth. His fork dug into the baked potato and with the sweet butter and sour cream it tasted just heavenly. The string beans in butter also were a treat. And while not usually a salad man, Bill loved the taste that the Thousand Islands dressing, which Iris explained was also exclusive to the restaurant, added to the greens. Bill was so deeply focused on the food he was eating, he almost didn’t hear the soft voice of Iris asking, “Are you enjoying your meal, Bill?”. Bill looked up to see Iris giving him a smile so sweet that it seemed like an angel was smiling at him. He swallowed and wiped his mouth with his napkin. “It’s wonderful!”, he said beaming. “I’ve never tasted food this good before. Bravo! My compliments to the Owner of this establishment!”, and Bill lifted his wine glass to Iris in a toast, to which Iris raised her glass and returned the toast, both clinking their glasses which filled the room with a bell-like, crystal ring. They each took a sip of wine from their glasses, Bill drinking just a bit more than he had previously, while Iris took a smaller sip, watching Bill intently, with a hint of a grin on her lovely, red lips .

“I’m so pleased you like it, Bill”, Iris smiled. “Now please, don’t stop on my account. Please, go on and keep on enjoying it. It’ll make me so very happy”. “I’ll do my best to put a dent in it”, Bill grinned, then turned his attention back to his meal. Bill didn’t realize how hungry he really was and continued to joyfully dig into his food, savoring every delicious bite. As Bill munched and chewed away, Iris viewed the big, happy round man with a little, sly smile, taking a small sip of wine every so often, and scooping a bit of salad on her fork and chewing on a small bread roll. She nursed the wine glass in her hand while occasional eating some of her salad and slicing a small sliver of steak, her eyes never once leaving the sight of the contented fat man across the table from her, enjoying his dinner with a barely suppressed glee.

Last edited:

RVGleason

Chapter 5: Second Helping

Iris cradled her wine glass, occasional taking a small sip, as she watched Bill finished off the last of his steak, popping the last piece into his mouth. Then as he continue to chew, taking the last piece of bread in the basket and breaking it open and sopping up the last bits of gravy on his plate with it before finally devouring the bread in a few quick bites. Bill exhaled contentedly and leaned back in his chair, patting his quite sizeable belly with his hands, which Iris noticed with a grin, appeared to be bulging a bit more than it had previously. The buttons on his shirt appeared to be straining in vain to contain his very rotund stomach. Iris took in this vision in front of her, gazing fondly at Bill’s wide and satisfied face, and giving his belly a few quick glances for good measure, when she started to feel a bit warm. She quickly fanned herself with her right hand and composed herself.

After a short pause to collect her thoughts, Iris turned to Bill and smiled. “Did you enjoy your dinner, Bill?”, she said sweetly. “Oh my!”, Bill exclaimed in an extremely satisfied voice, “that was one of the best meals I’ve ever had! Every single bit of it was absolutely fantastic! I felt like one of those jolly Kings of old during a Royal Banquet. It was wonderful beyond words!”, he beamed. “Oh, I’m so glad you liked it!”, Iris giggled in a girlish way. “I can’t tell you how happy it makes me to see someone really enjoying a good meal. I think I get more pleasure out of it than the person actually eating”, she said as she blushed, her face turning a shade of red in a way that Bill found endearing. “Wow”, Bill thought to himself, “She’s acting like a little girl seeing and falling in love with Santa Claus for the first time.That’s so cute”, and Bill chuckled a couple of silent “Ho Ho Ho’s” to himself.

Iris looked fondly at Bill’s wide, smiling face. “Now, you’re not just kidding me, are you? You really enjoyed the meal, didn’t you?”. “Iris”, Bill said very warmly, “I can’t remember a time when I enjoyed a meal more, and also, URP!”. Bill gave off a huge burp which startled him, and his face went crimson with embarrassment. “Oh! Please excuse me! I didn’t mean to be so rude!, and Bill felt his face turn even redder, turning his head away from Iris in shame. To his surprise, he felt a small, slight hand gently touch his face and he looked up to see Iris’ smiling face. “Oh Bill,” Iris said in a very sweet, kind tone as she tenderly stroked his broad face. “There’s nothing to feel ashamed about. In my business, that’s considered a compliment to our food. And by the strength of that ‘Burp’, I’d say that’s high praise indeed and that we passed with flying colors!” Her words made Bill laugh and Iris joined him in a laughter that sounded like a song coming from her bird-like throat. They looked at each other, still chuckling and giggling like children. Then Iris’ face came close to Bill’s and she planted a gentle kiss on his cheek. Bill didn’t say a word but just stared into Iris’ beautiful, dark eyes. Iris gazed back at Bill, and with no words between them, their lips met in a gentle, loving kiss. They kissed for a few minutes, though to them it felt like hours in Heaven. They finally broke their embrace, looking at each other eyes in a manner that any words at all were inappropriate. As they looked at each other, Iris’ hand brushed against Bill’s wide belly. She playfully patted his huge, protruding tummy and was amused and felt a little thrill as it jiggled and wobbled like a bowl of Jello. She bent over and gave Bill another peck on the cheek as she placed her hand on his belly. “High praise, indeed!”, she giggled softly in his ear, giving his stomach another pat. Then Iris walked back to her chair at the other end of the table, glancing back at Bill with a very, loving look.

Bill smiled as he watched her take her seat again. Gina arrived at the table and started to clear the empty plates from Bill’s side of the table. It was then Bill noticed something which struck him as a bit odd. Iris’ steak was still on her plate with only a few, tiny slices cut from it. “Iris”, Bill asked puzzled, “You barely even touched your meal, didn’t you like it?”. “Oh”, Iris answered, “I guess I filled up on the salad, string beans and the bread”. Bill took a close look at her salad bowl and saw that it was a bit more empty, though there were still some bits of lettuce and tomatoes in it, with half a roll of bread sitting next to the bowl, partly eaten. While Bill examined Iris’s side of the table, he didn’t notice that Gina, having cleared his plates, had refilled his wine glass, at the same time discretely placing an empty vial into her server’s apron pocket. Bill’s hand brushed against the glass, then noticing it, he puzzled as he picked it up and took a deep sip of the sweet wine.

“Gee”, Bill said aloud, looking at the steak, which despite the huge meal he had just eaten, appeared very inviting to him, “it’d be ashamed to let all that good food go to waste”, Bill absent-mindingly licking his lips as he spoke. “Well then,”, Iris said sweetly, pushing the plate to Bill’s side of the table, “why don’t you finish it for me like a good boy!”. “Oh, I couldn’t!”, Bill meekly protested, eyeing the juicy steak and the large potato, still drenched in the sweet butter, hungrily. “I’ve already made quite a pig of myself as it is, I really shouldn’t”. As he said this, Bill’s stomach started to growl loudly, which surprised him as he thought he was full. But now, the steak on Iris’ plate appeared even more tempting. “It’s alright Bill”, Iris said in a sweet but firm voice. “Go right ahead and dig in. I think a guy like you can manage to eat a little more with no problem at all. Besides, like I told you before, I LOVE a man with a healthy appetite!”. “Well”, Bill said as he weakened at Iris’ prodding, “If you really think I should”, his voice trailing off as he eyed the steak. Iris handed Bill her knife and fork. “Please, be my guest!”, Iris said cheerily. Then raising her wine glass in Bill’s direction, she toasted him with a vibrant “Bon Appetit!”. Bill raised his glass and returned the toast, then turned his attention hungrily to the steak, cutting slices from it and popping them into his mouth with his fork, savoring each bite as he had his own meal earlier.

Iris watched and smiled, the wine glass in her dainty hand, as Bill devoured her steak. Iris then turned her head towards the kitchen to see Gina standing in the kitchen’s doorway also holding a wine glass. Just behind Gina was the large figure of a man in a white uniform, who was holding a filled wine glass too. Iris raised her glass to Gina and the male figure behind her, and they both returned the salute to her. After their silent toast, Iris turned her gaze back at Bill, smiling as he hungrily enjoyed his second helping.

Last edited:

RVGleason

Chapter 6: Carlo Lends A Hand

Bill stared at the piece of steak that was fixed at the end of his fork. The succulent piece looked as tempting and inviting as the rest of the T-Bone steak he had just devoured with relish. He looked at the plate, which now held just the bone the delicious meat was attached to. The large potato drenched in butter and sour cream were long gone. All that was left of the meal that Iris barely touched was now perched on the fork Bill was staring at. Bill’s gaze went from his fork up to Iris sitting across the table, watching him with those beautiful, dark eyes, smiling that dazzling smile of hers that shone like a bright spring day in the dimly lit, romantic room they were sitting in. Bill’s eyes went from Iris, to the steak at the end of his fork, back to Iris again. “Go ahead”, Iris coaxed him. “Finish it up like a good boy. Go on, go on”, she gently prodded. Bill looked at the steak again, then exhaling a big sigh, brought the fork to his mouth, placed the piece of steak into his mouth, chewed it several times, releasing the delicious meat juices one more time, then with a small amount of effort, swallowed it. He felt the piece going down, and he waited a moment with the comical thought that he was going to explode when the steak reached his stomach. Bill waited a couple of seconds more, then firmly place the empty fork on his plate, looked up at Iris, and gave her a silly grin of triumph on his broad, round face.

“Bravo!”, Iris cheered widely, rising from her chair applauding. “Bravo! I knew you wouldn’t let me down!”. Bill tried to stand up to take an exaggerated bow, but feeling weighed down from the two, full meals he had just consumed, he decided it was perhaps safer to stay seated. He raised and clasped his big, beefy hands over his head and shook them triumphantly like a Heavy-weight Boxing Champ. “It was a tough fight, Maw”, Bill crowed, mimicking an old Boxing movie from long ago, “But once I had him on the ropes, he was mince meat!”. Bill gave out a hearty laugh, which gave way to a couple of barely suppressed burps, but which Iris graciously accepted as a compliment to the meals.

Still applauding, Iris walked over to Bill’s side of the table. When she reached him, her hands gently clasped both sides of his chubby face, then bending down so that they were face to face, their lips locked in a deep, loving kiss. Bill’s large hands held Iris’ shoulders and he drew her closer to him for a fond embrace, feeling her slim, quivering body pressed up against his expansive chest and bulging stomach. Iris gently returned his embraced, trying to get her arms around his wide body, and softly chuckling when she found she couldn’t quite get her hands to meet. She loved holding Bill. She loved the solidness of his frame. She loved the softness she felt from the sides of his huge belly, squeezing the squishy flesh like it was bread dough, and she gently grabbed a nice-sized handful for good measure. In his arms, she felt safe and secure. Most important of all, she felt loved. They embraced and kissed for several minutes, every so often looking up and staring into each others’ eyes, Bill gently touching her soft, brown hair and Iris stroking the softness of his face with her hand. Both not saying a word, but in their eyes, volumes were being said.

Their quiet reverie was suddenly broken by the loud growling emitting from Bill’s huge stomach, which was barely being contained by the straining buttons of his shirt. Bill stared at his bulging belly and couldn’t believe the protesting sounds of hunger coming from it. Iris on the other hand was greatly amused at the spectacle, and pressed her ear against his soft tummy in order to hear a little better. “Oh my!”, she clucked her tongue and chuckled, “Looks like someone is hungry again!”, and she poked her finger deep into Bill’s soft belly, a little thrill going down her spin seeing how deep her finger went into his spongy flesh. Bill shook his head. “That’s impossible”, he said, still shaking his head in a way that made his chubby cheek jowls jiggle in a way that caused Iris to giggle. “There’s no way I can be hungry again! I ate enough food that would have fed a small Cub Scouts troop!” Bill placed his two meaty hands on his stomach, and at that moment, he felt an unmistakable pang of hunger, and his belly gave another loud, demanding growl to be fed. After two big meals, Bill didn’t know what to do. He felt that if he ate one more huge meal like the last ones, he would surely burst.

“I think”, the sound of Iris’ calm, soothing voice breaking through his wild imagination, “it might be a good idea to have Dessert”. Bill looked up with concern into her beautiful, dark eyes. “Oh, I don’t know”, he said in a worried tone of voice, “I’ve had so much already”, and he gave a little involuntary burp as if to underline his fears. “Nonsense”, said Iris, “Dessert would be just the thing to quiet down that big, hungry monster in there”, and her finger poked deeply into Bill’s soft, wide stomach, giving Iris another little feeling of thrill. His stomach gave off another angry rumble, as if it were going to bite Iris’ finger off in order to be satisfied. Iris gave Bill’s belly a little pat as if to calm it down, then called for Gina, who promptly entered the dining room. “Gina, bring in the Dessert Cart, please’. Then looking back at Bill who appeared to be uncomfortable in the chair that at this point of the evening looked too small to hold his bulky frame, Iris added, “And I think Bill needs to a be sitting in a more comfortable chair. Please ask Carlo to bring in the Recliner from my Office/Living Quarters. Thank you.” With that, Gina nodded and disappeared into Kitchen.

“Office/Living Quarters”, Bill asked, puzzled. “Oh yes”, Iris answered. “Sometimes we cater to parties or weddings that may go into the late hours of the night, and rather than have to deal with traveling home late at night and early morning, it was just easier to convert my office into a living quarters and just sleep in and not have to worry about traveling late. Some of our regular staff live nearby here so it’s not a problem for them to get home. Gina and her husband Carlo also have living quarters here. Carlo likes getting up early to prepare the meals”. “Carlo?”, Bill tried to recollect. “Oh!”, he exclaimed, remembering. ‘Gina’s husband who’s the Main Chef here”. “Correct”, Iris replied. Then, hearing a soft rumbling sound coming from the Kitchen, she added, “and here he comes now with the recliner”. At that moment, a very comfy looking recliner-chair was being pushed through the Kitchen door, followed closely by a large, wide man in a white Chef’s uniform, with a big, round belly that he was barely able squeeze through the door frame. Bill marveled at the size of the man, he was about the same age range of mid-50’s as Bill, and was as large and as wide he was, with a ruddy, European complexion and a friendly, jolly expression on his round face.

Carlo parked the recliner next to Bill’s chair. “Is this fine here, Miss Iris?”, Carlo politely asked in a heavy, European accent. “Yes”, answered Iris, “That’s perfect. Please help my friend Bill into the recliner, Carlo”. “Okey-Dokey!”, Carlo replied in a jolly voice, giving Iris a mock salute, which she comically returned. Carlo strode his large frame next to Bill who was still sitting in his chair. Carlo bent down and firmly grasped Bill’s right arm. “Okay Mister Bill”, Carlo said in a very heavy accent, “When I count to three, we stand up, Okay?” Bill nodded, then Carlo counted to three, and together they managed to get Bill unsteadily up on his feet. Bill was afraid he was going to lose his balance, but Carlo kept a firm grip on his arm and shoulder, and helped lead Bill to the recliner and got him comfortably seated. When he saw that Bill was comfortable, Carlo turned to Iris with a big grin on his beefy face and gave her another mock salute. “Thank you, Carlo’, Iris said, returning the salute. “Tell Gina to bring the Dessert Cart in now and to have a bottle of Burgundy and two glasses ready, please”. Carlo gave another mock salute, then lumbered back to the kitchen, just managing to squeeze his large frame through the door again to Bill’s astonishment.

Last edited:

RVGleason

Chapter 7: Desserts and ‘Ladies’ Request’

“Wow!”, Bill exclaimed, looking back at Iris from his position in the recliner. “I thought I was a big guy! Carlo looks like he’s bigger than me!”. “Perhaps”, Iris replied with a small grin on her face. “He’s a very talented Cook from Europe I brought over when I took over Daddy’s business. He likes to try out all of his dishes, as you can obviously tell”, she winked. ” I got him started at this location. In fact, he met Gina here when she was working as a regular server. They fell in love and we had their wedding here at the restaurant”, Iris indicating a photo on the wall of Carlo and Gina on their wedding day from a few years previous when Carlo wasn’t as stocky as he was now. “Carlo prepared the meal for their wedding and it was magnificent, we got a lot of great press. Gina eventually advanced to my assistant and maybe in a few more years she’ll become a co-partner along with Carlo. The future looks promising”. “Does it?”, Bill said looking at Iris with a smile on his face. “Yes it does”, Iris replied softly, clasping Bill’s hand and giving it a gentle squeeze.

At that moment, Bill’s stomach gave off another protesting growl of hunger at the exact same time Gina was wheeling the Dessert Cart over to the recliner, a bottle of Burgundy and two wine glasses perched on the side of the cart. Bill couldn’t believe his eyes again, the cart was filled with all types of pastries, cakes, pies and puddings. Each dessert looked as tempting and delicious as the one next to it. Bill didn’t know where to start, there were just too many selections to choose from. As he hungrily looked at the cart trying to decided what to choose, Iris took the control of the recliner and pushing the button, the chair raised slightly off the ground and tilted back so that Bill’s head was more in a resting angle and his feet set up on the foot rest. In that position, Bill’s huge belly was much more pronounced, causing Iris to grin in approval.

Iris slinked over to the cart and picked up a glass and began to pour from the wine bottle. “I think a little drink first before dessert, hmmm?”. Bill nodded in agreement and watched as Iris filled his glass, and then began to pour a glass for herself. Iris put down her glass and picked up Bill’s and from the top of the cart, she picked up a small, open vial Bill hadn’t noticed before, and poured the reddish contents in, which blended in color with the wine. “What’s that stuff you just put in my drink?”, Bill asked with a little concern. Iris stirred the glass slightly so the liquids would blend better. “Oh”, she answered rather matter of fact, “It’s just a little concoction Gina and I have been putting in your drinks all night, that’s all”, and she went back to mixing Bill’s glass. “WHAT!?!?”, Bill exclaimed, now very much concerned and he tried to jump out of the recliner. But, in the way that he was positioned, with his belly plopped the way it was purposely weighing him down, he wouldn’t have been able to get up no matter how hard he tried. He struggled to sit up properly, but was defeated in the effort by his own huge tummy, and Bill sank back on the head rest, exhausted from his wasteful endeavor.

All the while Iris watched the frantic fat man struggle to get up and tapped her foot in mild disapproval. “Oh, don’t be so worried!”, she said in a gentle but stern tone of voice. “We weren’t trying to poison you, you Big Silly!”, and a little smile started to come back to her beautiful face. “Besides”, she purred in a more gentle voice, “I would NEVER do anything to hurt you, Sweetie“. “Ok”, Bill said more calmly but still with a little concern, “I believe you, but, just what is that stuff you’ve been putting in my wine?” “It’s another little invention of mine, trademarked, of course”, Iris proudly replied. “A little something I call ‘Ladies’ Request’”, she smiled. “It’s in essence, an appetite inducer and enhancer”.

Bill pondered what Iris just said. “Appetite inducer and enhancer?”. Then the answer struck him like a bolt out of the blue. “THAT’S WHY I’VE BEEN SO HUNGRY ALL NIGHT!!!” he blurted out. “You’ve got it, Big Guy!”, Iris answered cheerily. “Gina and I worked on it together. As you’ve guessed, Ladies like Gina and myself adore men of a certain, ahem, ‘heft’, and just a little of this mixed with wine, especially a red wine to better hide the color, helps enhance a gentlemen’s appetite and the inducer elements helps him to eat a little bit more than he normally would. The results are wonderful, as you can see from the photos around you. Very economical too, as it cuts down on the number of ‘doggie bags’ for those who can’t finish their meals on the premises, with the exception of take-out orders, of course”. “Of course”, Bill smiled back in relief that he hadn’t stumbled into a den of killers. “Very clever and effective concoction you have there, as I’m a prime example of, I guess”, he chuckled. “But why is it called ‘Ladies’ Request’?”. “It should be quite obvious, Silly”, Iris said as she moved closer to Bill with the wine glass in her dainty hand. “Woman in the know who come here with their husbands and boyfriends who would like to see them ‘enhanced’ a bit, would place the dinner order and make a ‘special request’ to their server to add a little something ‘special’ to their dining companions drinks. Hence the name, ‘Ladies’ Request’. As she finished her explanation, Iris took a little theatrical bow.

Bill clapped his two meaty hands together in applause. “Bravo!”, he cheered, “Bravo! I applaud your cleverness, my Dear. Sherlock Holmes would have been thoroughly out-foxed!”, he grinned. “Though I believe Nero Wolfe would have approved!”, Iris giggled. At that moment, Bill’s stomach gave out a loud ‘Gurgle’, and grinning like a Cheshire Cat, Iris brought the wine glass up to Bill’s lips, and he drank out of the glass with no resistance or complaint. Placing the partly drunk glass back on the cart, Iris then reached out for a big, creamy piece of cheese cake and teasingly waved it under Bill’s nose. “Think we can make a dent on that cart, my Tubby Sweetie?”. Bill gave her a wink and opened his mouth wide, and Iris gently shoved the cake into his mouth. Bill took a big bite and chewed the cake with delight. Then he swallowed and they repeated the process, cake by cake, pie by pie.

Nearly an hour after they started, the Dessert Cart was about half empty. Iris was about to reach for another pie, when she felt Bill reach out and hold her other hand. She turned to see Bill intently gazing at her, a gentle, wanting look in his eyes. “Don’t you want anymore dessert right now? Aren’t you still hungry?”, she said with a slight quiver of anticipation in her voice. “Yes, I’m still hungry”, Bill said softly, squeezing her hand gently, “but not for Dessert”. She looked into his eyes and nodded her head in quiet understanding. She looked at his belly, bulging even more than it had at the beginning of the evening. She saw that the buttons on his shirt were straining to the pointing of popping off. She gently started to unbutton his shirt, and his belly began to flow out and expand into Bill’s lap now that it wasn’t as constrained. She rubbed his mountainous stomach, the touch of his soft flesh sending new chills up her spine, which filled Iris with great excitement. Bill cupped his big hands around Iris’ small face and drew it close to his and they embraced and their lips locked into a deep kiss.

They kissed for another few minutes, then Iris called out in a soft shout to Gina. Gina poked her head out of the kitchen door. “Yes, Iris?”, she asked. “Gina”, Iris replied in a trembling, soft voice, “would you please dim the lights just a little bit more. And then you and Carlo may have the rest of the evening off. I’ll give you a call tomorrow”. “Of course, Iris. Goodnight, Goodnight to you too, Bill”. They both softly said goodnight to her as Gina dimmed the lights of the restaurant so that it was almost totally dark, the outside streetlights providing a soft glow through the window shades. Gina could hear giggling and soft moans coming out of the room’s darkness. Smiling, she turned and closed the kitchen door and turned off the lights. She walked to the door of the sleeping quarters she shared with her husband Carlo. Carlo had taken off his Chef’s uniform and was sitting shirtless in his pajama bottoms at the edge of their bed. The wide shirtless man with the big, round belly looked up at his petite, slim wife, smiling. His large, beefy hand reached out and clasped her tiny hand, gently drawing her close to him. “We go to bed now?”, his accented voice said softly. “Yes, Carlo”, Gina gently answered, “we go to bed now”, and together they turned off the lights.

Last edited:

RVGleason

Chapter 8: A Bright Morning

The morning light streamed through the cracks of the shades covering the window of Iris’ restaurant, brightening the dining room in it’s warm glow. Sensing the sun’s light beaming through the shades, Bill yawned and stretched his beefy arms. He blinked his eyes and tried to take in where he was. Slowly he remembered and saw that he was at the center of the dining room of the restaurant, sitting in the recliner with a warm blanket covering him. Bill also noticed that he was shirtless and quickly looked under the blankets and gave a sigh of relief seeing he still had his shorts on. He was so glad that Iris’ place was a night eatery, and chuckled at the thought of the restaurant being opened for breakfast with the patrons staring at a half naked fat man in his 50’s sitting in the center of it. Considering the theme of the restaurant, he comically imagined he would be quite the conversation piece! He laid back in the recliner with his arms behind his head, the memory of the evening with Iris still dancing in his mind. He closed his eyes, breathing the memory in deeply. Then Bill opened his eyes in puzzlement, propped himself up into a sitting position and started sniffing the air. That’s funny, he thought. I never knew memories smelled like crispy, hickory bacon!

"Morning, Sleepy Head!". Iris' cheery voice filled the room as she emerged from the kitchen pushing a dining cart with a covered dish on top, and headed directly to Bill, sitting upright in the recliner. She wore a beautiful, yellow Spring dress that clung to her slight, trim figure, causing the smile on Bill's face to grow even wider. “Good Morning”, Bill answered as she approached with the cart. She parked the cart next to the recliner, then sat down next to Bill and drew his face close with her hands and kissed him. Bill gently placed his hand on her back, drawing her closer and the two embraced and kissed more deeply. Their lips finally parted and they looked at each other, giggling like school kids. “How did you sleep, Dear?”, Iris asked in a soft voice. “Like a dream”, he said, “A beautiful dream I never, ever want to wake up from”. “Well”, Iris purred, giving him another quick peck on the lips, “You keep on dreaming, and you’ll never get a chance to have breakfast, will you?”. At that moment, Bill’s stomach gave a low rumble, and they both laughed. “Well”, Bill chuckled patting his belly, “Someone obviously knows it’s breakfast time and won’t let us forget!”. Iris giggled, placing her hand on Bill’s tummy and giving it a couple of gentle pats. She winked, and then with a grand gesture, removed the cover from the plate on the cart and shouted “Viola!”

Bill’s eyes opened wide at what was on the steaming hot plate: a small mountain of crispy bacon strips, a mound of scrambled eggs, with hash browns next to them. A stack of golden brown toast sat on a small plate, saturated with jam and butter. On another plate was an assortment of Danish. A pot of delicious smelling brewed coffee was next to the plates alongside a large pitcher of freshly squeezed orange juice. Iris picked up the pitcher and poured a tall glass and handed it to Bill, then she poured a smaller amount of juice into her glass. She turned to Bill and raised her glass. “Cheers!”, she toasted him. “Cheers”, Bill toasted back and was about to place the glass to his lips, then stopped and took a closer, suspicious look into the contents of the glass. Looking at Iris, he said with a smirk, “Ladies’ Request?” “Nooooo!”, Iris laughed in false indignation. “I think you can handle breakfast without any artificial help!”, and she gave his belly a playful jab with her finger. Seeing how deep her finger disappeared into the soft, squishy flesh of Bill’s stomach sent another thrill up Iris’ spine. She bent over and planted a few loving kisses on Bill’s expansive tummy. She turned her gaze upwards to see Bill’s wide face smiling at her, and their lips met again in a gentle kiss. When their lips finally parted, Iris started to spoon the delicious smelling breakfast onto Bill’s plate, piling it high. She set the plate down on the recliner and removed one bacon strip and bought the piece of crispy meat to Bill’s lips, placing it into his open mouth. He chewed the wonderful tasting bacon and watched as Iris took a fork from the cart and began scooping up a good amount of scrambled eggs on it, feeding it to him. And that was how the meal progressed for a good part of the morning, interrupted by sips of juice, coffee, and occasional kisses. Once in awhile Iris would help herself to a couple of slices of bacon and a spoonful of eggs with a sip of coffee before resuming her joyful task of feeding Bill. Soon, all that was left of the huge breakfast were left over crusts of toast, and a few bits of eggs and tiny chips of bacon. Iris placed the last bit of Danish into Bill’s mouth and watched happily as he chewed it up and swallowed, giving her a dopey grin of triumph. “That’s my good, chubby boy”, she said softly and rewarded him with a deep kiss.

After a couple of minutes, their lips parted and Iris stood up and held her hands out to Bill. “Ok”, she said cheerfully, “Let’s go for a walk!”. “Walk?”, Bill questioned. “After that breakfast, I doubt I can even stand!” “Oh, don’t be such a Big Silly!”, she playfully scolded. Then, reaching underneath the breakfast cart, Iris pulled out a blue, extra large, man’s polo shirt and handed it to Bill. “Here, Carlo was nice enough to lend you this shirt. Your pants are in the bathroom near the living quarters next to the kitchen. You can clean up, then we’ll go for our walk”. “But”, aren’t Carlo and Gina still here? I’m still wearing my shorts under this blanket”, Bill said sheepishly. Iris smiled and cupped his chubby face with her left hand. “Don’t worry”, she said softly. “They’re already up and about with some of the staff to get the supplies for tonights’ customers, they’ll be back before noon to get things ready.” “Well, in that case, OK”, Bill said, reassured. He picked up the large, blue shirt, and holding the blanket around his wide waist, started to plod toward the kitchen to the bathroom. Bill almost reached the door when he felt a slight tug from the blanket, when suddenly with a loud “WHOOSH!”, the blanket zipped away, leaving Bill standing at the door, his huge, bulging body naked except for the striped undershorts he was still wearing, his big belly drooping over the front of the shorts even more so than it used to. Startled, he turned around to see Iris with a wide, silly grin on her face, playfully holding the blanket she had just yanked away. Bill comically placed his beefy hands to his sides, mock anger on his face. “Very funny, very funny! Har, Har, Har!”, he jokingly growled in his best Jackie Gleason imitation. “Well, a Girl’s got to have a little fun you know!”, she cooed innocently. Iris then blew Bill a kiss. Bill reached out his hand pretending to catch the kiss, then kissing his hand, he blew it back at her. Iris pantomimed catching it, placing her folded hand to her heart. Bill smiled, then resumed his journey and closed the bathroom door.

Dragging the blanket behind her, Iris slowly walked towards the kitchen door and stood in the doorway, listening as she heard the sound of water coming from the shower in the bathroom. She stood staring at the door. She could hear Bill singing on the other side, and she giggled like a school girl. Then, a puzzled thought crossed her mind. She didn’t remember hearing Bill lock the bathroom door. Slowly, dragging the blanket behind her, she walked up to the door. She could still hear Bill taking his shower, singing. Hesitantly, she gently turned the door knob. The door creaked open. Suddenly, Bill’s robust singing stopped and only the sound of the water from the shower could be heard, along with Bill’s deep breathing. Iris smiled, and she gently let the blanket drop to the floor, where it rested against the door. She walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. The bathroom lock clicked. After about a minute, a tiny, little stream of water flowed from the other side of the door, touching the blanket, which began to soaked it up. If someone happened to be standing on the other side of the door, they would hear the gentle sound of water coming from the shower head and the soft mummer of two people, giggling like children.

Last edited:

RVGleason

Chapter 9: A Walk In The Park

Bill walk out of the door of the restaurant and breathed in the beautiful late-morning air. He looked around the neighborhood that he first saw during the evening. It was a quiet, pleasant neighborhood with small, quaint shops dotted along the block. He spotted a park down the road with joggers and bicyclists having their morning runs and rides. He understood why Iris chose this area for her restaurant.

Hearing a noise behind him, he saw Iris emerge from the restaurants’ doorway and lock the door. There was a very light damp spot at the hem of her yellow spring dress where it landed next to Bill’s striped shorts on the bathroom floor earlier. She smoothed out the dress a little, then looked up to see Bill’s beaming smile, wearing Carlo’s blue polo shirt. Even though Carlo was bigger in size than he was, the polo shirt seemed to fit a little snug on Bill’s wide frame. Iris examined the shirt with a grin, then gently reached her dainty hand out, cupping Bill’s chubby face in it, and planted a loving kiss on his lips. She looked back into his eyes and softly said, “Refreshed after your shower?” Bill smiled and whispered, “Yes. Refreshed after OUR shower?”, and gave her a wink. Iris blushed and whispered into his ear, “Yes”. They reached out and held each others’ hands and began to stroll towards the park.

As they neared the park , they could see people in the park tossing Frisbees, jogging and riding their bikes. A few joggers ran past them in the opposite direction. A couple couldn’t hide the surprise on their faces, seeing this beautiful, thin slender woman walking alongside this wide, mountain of a man. When some realized they were caught staring, they quickly averted their eyes and resumed their jog.

As Bill and Iris continued their walk, they found themselves approaching two buff jocks with sports drinks in their hands heading towards the handball court. As they got closer, the two jocks stopped in their tracks and rudely stared at them. Bill was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable, but Iris kept on looking ahead in silence. As they reached and started to pass the jocks, they couldn’t help hearing the barely suppressed, derisive laughter coming from the two men. One of them snorted out in a loud voice they could clearly hear, “Someone must have left the gate open at the Zoo, one of the hippos got out and is being led back by its’ keeper!” “Yeah!”, laughed the other man, “What’s a gorgeous fox like her doing being seen with such a blimp!”. “Right!”, the fellow jock returned. “I wonder if they can even,…You know!” he said making a rude gesture, and they both broke up laughing. Bill’s ears were turning red with mortification and anger and he was about to turn around and face the two sneering jocks, when he felt a gentle tug on his arm. He looked down to see Iris put her finger to her lips for him to be quiet. Then she turned and looked directly at the two snorting jocks, who began to stop their laughing when they saw she was looking at them. Then, in her sweetest, sexiest voice, and drawing out her words, Iris purred out loudly, “Oh! WE DO JUST FINE! Don’t we, Tiger?” She gave Bill a wink and he took the hint and turned to the jocks and added smugly, “That right, Boys! Shall we head to our cave, Kitten?” “RROWL!”, Iris growled, sticking her hand into the back pocket of Bill’s pants, hugging his huge body closer to hers as they confidently strolled away from the two jocks, now staring in wide-eye disbelief.

After they were quite a distance away, Bill and Iris broke out laughing. “That was beautiful, Iris!”, Bill laughed, tears coming out of his eyes, “Just classic!”. “That should teach those empty-headed goons some manners!”, Iris giggled. With that, Bill turned around, gently held Iris by her waist and lifted her up, did a quick spin, then lowered her low enough to plant a big kiss on her lips, which she gladly returned. Planting her gently back on her feet, they held each other close as they continued their walk. "Come on", she winked. "I know where they sell great cheese fries!"

Iris led Bill to a concession stand in the park and they purchased a large order of hot dogs, burgers, cheese fries and lemonade, then went to one of the picnic tables and spread out the food, and had themselves a lovely early lunch, Iris making sure Bill ate every bite she placed in his mouth, which Bill happily complied. They stopped when Bill said he was feeling full, so they just sat quietly next to each other, Iris gently massaging Bill’s full stomach and once in a while planting a little kiss on it.

They sat like this for awhile before Bill finally clear his voice and spoke. “I’m going to have to head back to the office soon, you know”, he said quietly. “I have a lot of work I need to catch up on”. “I know”, Iris said wistfully. “I have to get back to the restaurant too and help prepare things for tonight”. “I could drop by later after work and maybe we can have a little supper together when things lighten up at your place”, he said smiling. “I’d like that”, Iris said softly, hugging his belly a little tighter. Bill gently placed his big head on her tiny head and softly stroked her long, brown hair. It was then he heard Iris quietly crying.

Alarmed, Bill looked down to see Iris looking back at him, tears streaming down her beautiful face. “Hey, hey”, he said gently. “Did I do something, did I say anything wrong?” Her face wet with tears, Iris gave a little, dove-like laugh. “No, no”, she said smiling warmly, her cheeks wet from crying. “You big, fat, handsome, man you! You’ve been wonderful! You’ve done nothing wrong. It’s me!”, and Iris gave out another sob. “You?”, Bill asked puzzled. His big hands reached out and gently held her by her shoulders, quivering from sobbing. “What have you done but made me feel like the luckiest, big fat goon around to have someone as gorgeous as you make my heart sing the way you have. What could you have done to cause these waterworks?”, and he gently brushed a tear from her cheek.

Her tiny hand reached out and touched his large, beefy hand, and she sobbed, “I’m being so selfish, so damn selfish!” “Selfish? What do you mean selfish?”, Bill asked with concern. Iris kissed his hand and looked up into Bill’s worried eyes. “I’m being selfish because I can’t bear the thought of being away from you for even one minute, not even one second! When we first chatted online I thought that this was a wonderful guy I was talking to. And now that we’ve had all these amazing moments together, I KNOW what a wonderful guy you are! I just don’t want you to be away from me, even if it’s just for a few hours. I just want to have you near me, holding me, making me feel safe in the way that you do. I know you have your work to do, and I have mine. And I know we will spend many, amazing moments together. But, the thought of being away from you for even one second seems like an eternity to me”. Iris looked up at Bill’s wide face and smiled assuredly at him. “Don’t worry, I’m not some kind of possessive wacko. I’m just a woman who just found the most wonderful, caring and loving man in the world, and I just want to have you near me all the time, that’s all!”, and she kissed Bill’s hand and held it gently in her tiny hand.

“Hey”, Bill said softly, and Iris looked up to see tears brimming in his eyes too. “Don’t you think”, he said, stifling a sob, “That I feel the same way? The moment I met you in person for the first time at your place, I felt the need to keep pinching myself, like I was in some kind of a dream, that I was afraid to wake up from. I didn’t think in a million years that a beautiful, gorgeous woman like you could go for a big, fat lump like me! And the more time I spent with you, the more I realized that this wasn’t a dream, that this was real. I can’t bear the thought of being away from you for a minute anymore than you feel you could be away from me”. With tears brimming down his broad face, Bill gave Iris a goofy grin and in his best Ralph Kramden voice, said, “I’m nuts about you, Sweetheart!” Iris giggled, and brushing the tears from her face, reached out and hugged Bill’s huge body, laughing that her arms still couldn’t reach completely around him. Bill returned the hug, drawing her closer to him. Then, breaking the embrace for a moment, Bill looked at Iris, and still in his Kramden voice added, “Baby, you’re the greatest!”. At that their lips met in a deep kiss, and they sat like that at the picnic bench, oblivious to the folks passing by them in the park, enjoying the beauty of the warm, sunny day.

Last edited:

RVGleason

Chapter 10: A Happy Life

“Another éclair, Bill?”, Iris smiled as she waved the tempting pastry under Bill’s nose. “Gee, I don’t know”, Bill puffed. “That would make it five already, wouldn’t it?”, patting his swollen stomach. “Seven, actually”, Iris replied with a sly grin on her face. They both laughed as they sat at a table towards the back of Iris’ restaurant that was more secluded and intimate. Bill arrived shortly after he finished his work and they decided on a late supper when the business at the restaurant slowed down during the night. Iris was so pleased to see Bill tonight after their talk in the park earlier in the day, and she hoped that they could talk a little more about future plans between them. She made sure Bill’s favorite steak dinner was ready when he arrived and he polished it off with no trouble or assistance from a dose of ‘Ladies’ Request’, and now they were enjoying dessert. Or, as the case was, Iris enjoyed aiding Bill in his enjoyment of dessert. Iris was wearing a stunning Green dress, which added to Bill’s enjoyment.

Bill smiled as he grabbed the éclair from Iris’ hand and took a big bite out of it. Some of the cream dripped down his chubby chin and he picked up his napkin to wipe it off. Iris reached over and wiped some of the cream from his chin and with a wink, placed the finger in her mouth and licked it off. Bill raised his eyebrow in amusement and they both began to giggle. As he chuckled, Bill brought the napkin to his chin and wiped off the remainder of éclair cream. Iris smiled, her eyes drifting to the table, then gazed back up his eyes. “Bill”, Iris said in a more serious tone, “we really need to talk about what plans we’re going to have to make. We have to make some real decisions. “I know, Iris”, Bill answered, his voice lower. “It’s been through my mind all day today, I barely got any work done. I took a little break from the office and took a short walk to sort things out before finishing up and coming here. And the only thing I could think of was,…Damn!” “I beg pardon?”, Iris asked, concerned. Bill took his finger and started to pick at something in his mouth. “I’m sorry, I think something got caught between my teeth”, he answered, mildly annoyed. Bill reached for his napkin. “Excuse me a minute, OK?”, he said as he covered his mouth to hid his actions. Iris nodded in understanding and her eyes surveyed the restaurant at some of the remaining patrons who were finishing off their meals, the older paunchy men patting their bellies as the wives and girlfriends looked with pleased expressions on their faces. She sighed and looked at them wistfully.

“Ah!”, Bill exclaimed in triumph, “I think I got the little bugger!”, and he took the napkin away from his mouth and surveyed its contents. “Hmmmm, that’s funny”, he said, puzzled. “What?”, Iris asked curiously. Bill shook his head looking into his napkin, “I don’t remember eating this”, and he unfold part of the napkin to reveal a little, black velvet ring case, which he hid cupped in his hand. Iris’ eyes widened and her hands quickly shot up covering her mouth, to prevent a shriek from escaping her lips. Tears began to brim in her eyes as Bill turned the ring case around and opened it to reveal a small, Silver ring with a large diamond inside it’s casing.

She looked up at Bill’s wide, chubby face in the restaurants’ dim light. Bill’s eyes looked back at her, and she could see that they were starting to moisten as well. Bill cleared his throat and said softly, “Iris, when we first chatted online, I kept thinking I was kidding myself that anyone as beautiful and gorgeous as you would even care about a big lump like me. I thought at first that you just went out with guys like me for a laugh. The last couple of days and nights proved to me that you’re not that kind of person, that you were genuine and you were real. You are that sweet, loving person I hoped and dreamt you would be. I’d be real big, fat fool to let someone like you slip out of my life. I can’t even think of my life without you. I want you always in my life. Iris, would you do me the honor and be my wife?” The tears were brimming down Iris’ face, and she tried to speak. “Bill, I, I,..” she stammered. Though tears were forming in his eyes too, Bill’s face widened with one of his silly grins. “Iris”, he chuckled, “Please don’t make get down on one knee. There’s no way I’ll be able to get back up without Carlo helping me, and three’s a crowd when it comes to proposals!” Iris clapped her hands to her mouth and began laughing so loudly that the remaining patrons turned their gazes towards their table and Gina and Carlo both peered out from the kitchen door, wondering what was going on. “Well?”, Bill asked hopefully. Iris wiped the tears from her eyes and said joyfully, “OF COURSE I’LL MARRY YOU, YOU BIG, FAT WONDERFUL MAN, YOU!!!”. With that, Bill happily removed the ring from its’ case and slipped it on Iris’ finger. It fit perfectly. Then Iris impulsively leapt over the table, placed both her arms around Bill’s wide neck, and planted the biggest, juiciest kiss on his lips. The patrons viewing the delirious couple started to tap their glasses in approval, and Gina and Carlo and the kitchen staff joined in the merry acknowledgement.

Iris finally broke her clasp of Bill’s neck and started to climb off the table back to her seat when she noticed a dark stain on her beautiful and expensive Green dress. When she leapt on the table, she forgot that there was still a plate of éclairs on the table, and the dress was now smeared in crushed cake and cream. Iris stared at the mess in disbelief that she ruined her dress, and she looked up at Bill tearfully. Bill looked at the fashion disaster, then calmly with one of his chubby fingers, wiped a bit of éclair from Iris’ dress, tasted it, then called out towards the kitchen, “Oh Gina, we’re ready for coffee with our dessert, now!” The whole restaurant burst out in laughter, Iris laughing louder than anyone else. Bill grinned and picked Iris up and pressed her slim body against his wide body as they kissed, purposely smearing the remains of the éclairs all over his smart business suit. They didn’t care, and Bill and Iris kept laughing and kissing each other as Gina, Carlo and the staff served coffee and wine to the restaurant patrons and congratulated and toasted the happy couple.

Bill and Iris shortly got married and the reception was held at the restaurant. Carlo and Gina were the Best Man and Maid of Honor, and the Wedding Party posed with Iris’ happy parents for a new photo portrait that hung behind their favorite spot, the secluded table near the back of the restaurant. Bill made arrangements with his Business Advisement firm to diversify his clients amongst his colleagues so that Iris and her restaurant chain would be his exclusive client. The arrangement was perfect as he was able to work directly at the restaurant and take care of Iris’ business affairs and be near her all the time, which Iris happily approved. Gina and Carlo were made co-partners in the business, and all four partners started a new food product line called ‘G&C’ which sold at supermarkets and proved very popular. Bill and Iris traveled and visited many of the great eateries around the world, trying out dishes for consideration for their restaurant chain, and spending many romantic, candle-lit nights in their hotel room, enjoying their intimate little feeding ‘sessions’.

As part of their business, they visited many of the restaurants in their chain throughout the country. But their very favorite spot was the restaurant where they first formally met, and they would spend as much time there as possible, greeting guests and then head to their favorite table in the back of the room. Bill by this time had added an extra 50-60 pounds to his 400 pound frame, which made Iris grin, admiring her handiwork. They sat at their secluded table with a perfect view of the entire restaurant, filled with happy couples enjoying their meals. On one of their nights back, Bill and Iris grinned as they spied the women at the adjoining tables looking over the wine list and give their order to the server, then motioning the server closer to whisper in their ear, the server nodding and leaving to turn in their order, while the women returned their gazes to their male companions protruding bellies, smiling to themselves. Bill and Iris gently held hands and smile at each other, secretly knowing what the ‘ladies’ request’ was.

Soon, their server returned to their table with their regular order of a medium grilled steak for Bill and salad and a smaller portioned steak or grilled chicken for Iris. The server poured a nice Burgandy wine into their glasses and wished them a good meal. Bill and Iris turned to each other and raised their glasses. “To My Beautiful Wife”, he toasted. “To My Wonderful Husband”, she toasted back, smiling. Bill was about to put the drink to his lips when his eye caught another woman whispering into her server’s ear after turning in her wine order, then give her husband the ‘look’. Bill looked at his drink, and then with a bemused expression on his face, turned to Iris and smirked, “Ladies’ Request?”. Iris didn’t say a word, but took a small sip from her glass, giving him a little wink and smiled sweetly. With a smile on his big, wide face, Bill raised his glass in Iris’ direction and softly said “Cheers”. “Cheers”, she returned, their glasses clinking. Bill’s large, meaty hand reached out to Iris’ tiny, slender hand and gently clasped it in his. Iris squeezed Bill’s hand. Together, they looked out into the dim-lit glow of the restaurant, filled with happy, loving couples, watching them quietly from their secluded spot, their little out of the way place.

The End

RVGleason, 2013

jim austin

I just wanted to say what a grand story. It's well written and a delightful read I loved the characters. I have long enjoyed your "Tiny" cartoons. Thank you so very much for sharing and hope to see more stories as well as adventures of Tiny!

RVGleason

Thank you, I appreciate that. This story was a departure for me from my Tiny cartoons and it was a joy to write something a little more 'mature' than what folks usually expect from me. I was partially inspired by the artwork of FFAonDA on the DeviantArt site.

http://ffa.deviantart.com/

It was a great writing exercise and I may do more in the future, as well as some new Tiny's. ;)

Thanks again!

RV

Latest posts

Group builder