• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM A Little Out Of The Way Place ~FFA~BHM~Eating~WG

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a new story I started on the Fantasy Feeder site. Hope everyone here likes it too. :)
RV

j0BQKzE_d.jpg

(Illustration by FFA Artist: DiviantArt)

A Little Out Of The Way Place (FFA~BHM~Eating~WG)

Chapter One: Meeting Iris

Bill sat at his computer staring at the screen. He just got home from a long day at work and after his usual big dinner, plopped down in his favorite, comfy chair to surf the web a bit. Bill was always a big guy since he was a young man, and now in his early 50’s, he had developed a huge ball belly that accentuated his middle aged spread. Because of his size, he felt a little self conscious about meeting women, as he felt they would be disgusted to be seen with an older, fat guy. Then some friends put him wise to websites that catered to folks of ‘wide stature’ and he became quite intrigued after visiting a few of them and discovered the subculture of women who liked guy of ‘size’. He would chat with some of them and had made some friendships in the chat rooms. A few of the women he chatted with looked promising, but he still felt subconscious about meeting one of them.

Then one night he got a pm from a gal named Iris. They got to chatting and Bill found her interesting from their conversations. She said she liked dating Big Guys and he discovered that she ran a successful chain of restaurants he was familiar with. After several chatting sessions, Iris finally convinced Bill to come see her at one of her restaurants. Bill was a little reluctant at first, but Iris assured him that they would have a nice evening. And so he wouldn’t feel so subconscious, she suggested that she meet him at one of her restaurants that was off the main section of other restaurants in the area, one she described as “a little out of the way place” where we can have a nice meal and get better acquainted.

The next night Bill arrived at the address Iris gave him. He had a little trouble locating the restaurant at first as it was off the main strip that many other restaurants were located at in town. It was a nice, more secluded neighborhood and looked like a nice place to have a cozy, romantic meal without having to deal with large crowds or long waits for a table. Bill moved his large frame through the door and was met by a smiling woman at the desk by the door. He gave his name and she led him into the restaurant which was tastefully lit in low lights.

The smiling woman led Bill to a table at the center of the place where he saw the figure of a slim woman with long, dark brown hair wearing a beautiful deep blue dress that clung to her form. Bill could only stare at the beautiful vision in front of him as she offered her hand and in a lovely, dreamy voice said, “Hello Bill, I’m Iris. It’s so nice to finally meet you”. Bill gulped and shyly stammered, “It’s nice to finally meet you too, Iris”. He reached out his big, meaty hand to shake her tiny, slim hand and was taken a little aback when she reached over and gave him a big hug. Bill wasn’t sure if it was his imagination or not, but Iris appeared to take her time while hugging him before finally letting go. Bill blushed a little as he held her chair out so Iris could sit before he took his seat at the table. Bill wasn’t sure if he was still imagining things or not, but it appeared to him like Iris couldn’t take her eyes off Bill, like she was sizing him up. He found the feeling mutual as he couldn’t help but notice her beautiful eyes and lovely complexion. I’’m so glad you came here tonight, Bill. I really wanted to meet you for a long time ever since we first chatted online. I really want to know more about you, and hopefully I’ll be able to see ‘more of you’. Bill smiled, but was a little puzzled on the way she emphasized the words “more of you” the way she did. Iris gave a little laugh and said, “Well, this is my place, and I hope you enjoy the food here, we pride ourselves on the menu. Have whatever you want, I’’m the Owner, so it’s on me”, and she smiled sweetly at him.

Bill shyly smiled back then put his attention to the menu. “Wow!”, he thought, “They certainly have a nice selection here”, and hungrily began browsing the menu. While Bill was looking at the menu, Iris motioned to the woman at the desk and whispered in her ear. The woman nodded her head and walk to the door of the restaurant and discreetly locked the door and placed a sign on the window which read “Closed For The Night”. Bill had his nose still buried in the menu, so he didn’t notice that the shades on the restaurant’s front windows were slowly lowered so no one outside could look in, giving the room a more darker, romantic look. The Woman at the Desk turned to look at Iris sitting at the table, still watching Bill. The Woman caught Iris’s attention and gave her a smile and a wink. Iris returned the wink, then went back to eyeing Bill’s large form, as he still perused the menu.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back