• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Lot Can Change- by CylonBob (BBW, Weight Gain, Stuffing)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cylon_bob

It's common knowledge that when girls go off to college, there's a tendency to gain a little weight, maybe a lot if they're taking a lot of classes or go to a school with a particularly good cafeteria. It's also common knowledge that a lot of women discover themselves when they're on their own for the first time. They come back a different woman than they were in high school.

Today, those points were driven home for me in a big way, pun intended.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
It started this morning when I got a text from a girl I knew in high school, by the name of Caitlyn Chase. I remembered her pretty well. She was a bit of a party girl, pretty popular, kind of a showboat, very proud of how curvy her body was. Our social circles couldn't have been further apart, but we were lab partners first semester of senior year. Wouldn't say we became best friends, but we got to know each other pretty well.

She was really an attractive girl back then, in most every way, don't get me wrong, but I like my woman a little larger than the average man, and by 'a little,' I mean way fatter. Caitlyn wasn't a stick by any means. I say she was proud of her curvy body, and she had every right to be proud of it. She had a pretty face, a soft but slim waistline, and a disproportionately fat behind, which made up a bit for being so slender everywhere else. I like a girl with a big butt, but she was still at least twenty, thirty pounds too thin for my liking. Potential was there, though.

It was a pretty simple text, just a 'hey, I just moved into my new apartment, here's the address, why don't you come over it's been a while' kind of thing, and I wasn't sure I was going to do it at first, it sounded like a mass text she probably had sent out to her entire contacts list, and frankly, the people she hung out with in high school were a bunch of assholes.

Then I thought about how big her appetite was in high school. A girl who ate as heartily as she did back then had a high probability for some freshman year expansion. I decided I might as well; I had no real plans for the afternoon anyway.

So there I am, a little after twelve, walking up to Caitlyn’s door, expecting a woman who looked more or less like the girl I graduated with, maybe with the freshman 15 rounding out her already generous bottom half.

I knock, the door opens, and for a second, I literally did not recognize the woman standing in front of me. I was expecting a bottom-heavy little bimbo who clearly had potential to pork out. The woman in the doorway was definitely bottom-heavy, but less a 'bimbo' than a blimp. I just kind of stared at the luxurious figure of the woman in front of me for a few seconds. I scanned her sizable form, and then finally managed to tear my eyes away from her body to notice the face.

I think my jaw might have dropped a little bit. It was rounder, definitely, there was a double chin happening, but the nose was the same, the same plump, pink lips, and the same pale skin that I remembered. This was a new and improved version of the almost-but-not-quite-slim girl with the big butt I went to school with, a much-expanded Caitlyn. She went in for a hug, and as my hands sunk into her soft sides, I had to wonder what the story was here.

She let go and backed a few steps and I got a good look at how the last year had enhanced her charms, by which I mean 'made her ass massive.' If I had to guess, she'd packed on a minimum of fifty pounds, which on her 5'3 frame was impressive. And those fifty+ pounds spread themselves out so wonderfully! To clarify. . . ‘dat ass.

More than the ass, though. In high school, that's where she stored all those extra plates of food she'd eat at lunch, but college had overloaded Caitlyn's insane genetic tendencies. There were boobs now, and a nice chubby tummy.

She was dressed almost like she was trying to emphasize to her unfit physique! It looked like she'd tried to dress up nice for people coming over, picked out some nice clothes, started putting them on, then just gave up because it was a lost cause.

She had on a button-up top with the top three buttons undone, showing off what had to be at least two more cup sizes worth of cleavage, and that made sense, she'd want to show off her tits. But she also had left the bottom button undone. The next up looked like it was hanging on for dear life. A flabby belly hung out below the blouse, flowing out over a pair of unzipped, skin-tight khakis.

She had this amused look on her face, like she knew what I was thinking, but all she said was “Well? Coming in David?”

I stuttered a bit, “Now? Aren't there other people coming?”

“No, silly, just you!”

“Oh. M'kay.” I was still in shock; that was the most eloquent thing I could say. I just nodded numbly and followed her into the foyer of her apartment. She stopped after a few steps and turned around to look at me, an expectant look on her face. Oh right, I’m supposed to interact with her, not ogle her. I gathered my wits. Small talk time. “You’re, uh, looking good these days, Caitlyn. College must be treating you well.”

She rolled her eyes, “” I know, right, turning into a total whale has done me so much good!”

She brought it up, and shit, I couldn’t deny it, she’d got HUGE in the past year! I could understate her gain, though, milk her for details, “”Uh, yeah, you've gained the freshman 15, but it's not so bad; it happens to loads of girls every year, and none of them carry it as well as you.”

She rolled her eyes and responded in a sarcastic tone, “Ah, yes, the infamous freshman 15. I’d gained that by. . . I think the end of September?” She reached her hand down to unbutton that second to last bottom button on her blouse, and sighed in relief when it was undone, “Then I kept going. Don’t even try and lie because I know you see it.” She paused and looked at me, a half smile on her rounded face, “Anyone ever told you that you’re a shitty liar?” It got a weird feeling as she talked; it didn’t sound at all like she was upset about it. Actually, it was almost like she was. . . proud?

“It doesn’t matter how much you gained; you carry it well, and I mean it;” I wasn't sure she needed reassurance though. I hesitated to ask, but, “You uh. . . You don’t really seem upset or anything?”

“Noticed that, did you? Honestly, I’m fine with it all. I mean, 90% of it goes straight here,” she twisted and slapped her ass. I definitely heard a few of those over-stressed seams popping as a wave of jiggles reverberating across her blubbery bottom. Who can blame them, she looked like she'd been poured into those khakis. “And I can live with the rest. It's not all bad.” she grinned and squeezed her arms together, forcing her cleavage up, “I got boobs!” She shrugged with a smile, “If I gotta get fat to get tits, then hello obesity.” Obesity, yeah, I got the distinct feeling she was a step or two past that stage of fatness.

“So it just kind of happened? Getting fat. You didn’t make any huge changes, you just suddenly started gaining weight for no apparent reason?” I was probing for details.

“Uh, hello? Have you SEEN me? Do you have any memory of me from high school? A girl doesn’t go from looking like that “ she grabbed a jelly roll and shook it, “to this level of sexy without a few changes in her diet!”

“So what happened?”

“So I don't know if you remember this from high school, but I love to eat. A lot.” She shifted her weight, and took a breath. I got the sense she was settling in for a long story, “I’m up at college, and obviously I go for whatever meal plan gets me the most food. I'm going to the cafeteria three or four times every day and eating like a pig,and that on its own is enough for most girls to gain their fifteen pounds. Then, adding on to that, my plan gave me a bunch of ‘block’ meals. Basically, I could go to any restaurant on campus, order whatever, tell them it’s on block, they swipe my ID and hey, free fast food!”

Her smile got bigger, “Let me give you an example of what I mean. There was a Dunkin’ Donuts right by my dorm.” She cocked her head and winked at me, “You see where this is going, don't you? It was right on the way to my 7AM class, and since 7AM is WAY too early to go to the cafeteria, I’d just pop in and grab a dozen donuts on my way to class!” A dozen every day? That was. . . hard to believe.

She must have sensed my doubt because she clarified, “I didn't actually eat the entire dozen, I shared whatever I didn't eat with the teacher! She was usually a bit late, which gave me more time to eat donuts, which meant my happy tummy mysteriously got bigger and softer through the year!" She laughed, "The teacher did, too, not like me, but you could definitely see it! So I did what I could to help the poor lady, and by ‘did what I could,’ I mean I ate as many of the donuts as I could so she wouldn’t have to.” She giggled, “Aren’t I a good Samaritan?”

I reached out and grabbed a hunk of exposed belly flesh hanging out under her blouse, “So you’re saying this is all donuts?”

“Most of it, yeah, probably, but you can’t blame it ALL on that.” She set her hands on her stomach and started going through her daily schedule, “Let's see. I had the donuts before my first class, but a healthy breakfast is extremely important, and a half a dozen donuts isn't exactly ‘healthy.’ I'm a health nut, as you can see, so I had to get a second breakfast in the dining hall. Then there was lunch and dinner, which were amazing. I don’t know if you know this, but my school prides itself on the ice cream they make on campus, and I've eaten quite a bit of ice cream in my day, so I’m qualified to say they should be proud!”

She cocked her head to the side like she was still thinking about how much else she had, “Then there was my roommate. Poor girl didn’t have any kind of meal plan, so she cooked for herself. She was a culinary major, so she was always practicing cooking huge meals, but she didn't actually eat very much, so she always complained how she had too much food. Me, being the fantastic and charitable glutton that I am, volunteered to eat whatever was left! Half the time, I ended up so full I couldn't even move. The food was amazing, though, totally worth a few hours stuck in a chair, though. Only annoying thing was, she'd cook all this at night,and wouldn't tell me she was doing it, so sometimes I’d go to dinner, stuff myself, walk my fat ass back to the room, and then she’d be all, “Here’s eight servings of spaghetti carbonara, and a homemade strawberry cheesecake for dessert!’ and I’d just be like, ugh, here we go again. . .”

“But you'd eat it all anyway?.” She grimaced, but nodded. I broke down her daily diet, counting off every step with my fingers, “So. . . on a daily basis, you were eating most of a dozen donuts for breakfast, then having a SECOND breakfast, then going to lunch and dinner and eating a bunch of ice cream with that, then sometimes, you’d go back to your room and your roommate would have a whole ‘nother meal for you to cram into your stomach?”

“By the end of the year, yeah. I couldn't eat nearly that much when I first got there, but I worked up to that over time.” She fondled her stomach fondly, “My tummy stretched out as time went on.” she slapped it, and it jiggled beautifully, “Getting fatter will do that, surprisingly enough! There was all that, and then there was all the snacking. I had all those block meals, so I used them!”

I shrugged, “yeah. . . I guess you could gain a little weight eating like that.” Understatement. You could run six marathons every day and still gain weight eating like that. Which begs the question, “Were you doing any kind of exercise during all this? Like, walking to classes maybe?”

“Oh yeah! As you can see by my peak physical condition, physical fitness is a top-priority for me! I walked all the way to my classes. Let me tell you, those three blocks just kept getting longer and longer as the year went by! Some kind of black magic, I'll reckon!”

She raised an eyebrow, “Have you met me? I am one of the laziest people you will ever meet!”

She paused and ran her hands along her soft body, caressing it gently, lovingly almost. “Besides, I really don't want to lose weight. Bigger I get, the hotter I am!” With pride in her voice, she bragged, “Ain’t no other girl around can say she got an ass more than fifty inches and a waist less than thirty!” I looked at her stomach, bulging out over her unbuttoned trousers. Yeah, that was 30 inches, for sure.

I raised my eyebrow, “Uh, have You measured lately? Less than thirty?”

She scrunched up her face, “I measured last month. Twenty-nine and a half inch waist, technically, that's less than thirty!”

“You got a measuring tape around? You might have gained a little since then.”

“It’s in the bathroom.” She turned, “This way.” I followed her into the next room, where she turned again, opening the door to a small bathroom. I say ‘small,' but that just means that with a wide load like Caitlyn in there, I couldn’t fit. She grabbed a tape measure from the counter, turned around, “Hey, could you move real quick, I’m too cramped in here to measure.” I stepped to the side, and she commented, “That bathroom obviously wasn’t designed with women like me in mind!”

I grinned, “Women like you?”

She laughed, “Those of us with hugely fat-asses.”

She walked out into the middle of the room and wrapped the tape around her huge, but perfectly formed bubble butt, then pulled it up to see the result. A slightly concerned look crossed her face, “It must have had some slack or something, let me try again. . .”I don’t know what it said, but looking at those meaty buns of hers, I doubted she was any thinner than what that tape said. She tried again, this time asking, “Is it tight?” I nodded, and she looked at the numbers. She looked kinda disappointed as she reported, “54 inches, that’s one bigger than last time.”

I was a bit confused, “Isn’t that a good thing? Your ass just got bigger; isn’t that the whole point of all that eating you’ve been doing?”

She shrugged, “Fatter ass means a fatter tummy. I was ALMOST thirty inches before, it’s definitely more than that now. Well,” resignedly, “Let’s see how much more!” she wrapped the tape around her middle, and. . . “Damn, 32. This is a whole new level of fatness.” A resigned shrug, “Ah well, had to happen eventually.” She sunk her finger into her spare tire, “If this is the price I pay for tits and an ass this hot,” She twisted her torso to get a better look at the shelf sticking out behind her, “I'm okay with it.” She looked at me, “Come on, I’m getting sick of standing.” With that, she turned and walked off.

Latest posts

Back