• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Matter of Thirds

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happenstance

Cautious Pessimist
I come up with games for everything in my mind because I'm obsessive and like making pointless connections between things. It comes of doing nothing but word puzzle books as a child. Here is a game of my own design, that I shall explain to you.

I (or the creator of the puzzle) will provide three words. The three words are linked by the fact that they can be used with a fourth word, either before or after each of the original three to form a cohesive phrase.

For example! If the words are:
Surgeon, Mouse, Hyrule

Then the answer is 'field', because it forms 'field surgeon', 'field mouse', and 'Hyrule Field'.

The three words should be chosen such that only one word matches them all well.

An easy one:
1. Pork, Sticks, Suey

A moderate one:
2. Common, Negative, Horse

And a more challenging one:
3. Face, Fork, Dead

Try these, or come up with your own! For the sake of clarity, I suggest we number them as they are created, meaning that the next person to come up with one will number it as 4.

Latest posts

Back