• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW A Matter of Time (WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A Matter of Time
by The FlamingHades14

Part 1:

------------
I remember the first time that I met my sister’s college roommate Alex. My parents, in their usual absent mindedness had failed to mention that we were going to have a guest staying with us for a few days and my sister, was... well, my sister. We got along well enough by staying out of each other’s way, which meant that we didn’t communicate much outside of when we were around each other in person. Especially when it came to coordinating holiday plans, and definitely not about anything as specific as an attractive friend staying over for a few days.

With no warning that I should be expecting anything out of the ordinary, I strolled into the house with my bags in hand on that fateful morning, fresh off of a final night of partying and an incredibly long morning car ride back from campus. Opening the door to the kitchen, I was greeted by the sight of a stunning blonde girl wearing nothing but a sports bra and skin tight shorts that barely covered her toned derriere and were visibly straining as she bent over to examine the contents of the fridge.

I was stunned by the marvelous sight before me, and remember distinctly dropping my bags with a loud thud as my jaw went slightly ajar at the sight of this incredible young woman who, with her back turned to me, naturally jumped in surprise at the sudden bang of my bags hitting the floor. Quickly turning around and in doing so, providing me with a full frontal view of her toned abdominals, slightly flailing hips, acceptably sized breasts, and sharp facial features, was the startled but stunning Alex.

After overcoming the initial shock of a college age male suddenly appearing behind her and the loud thud of his bags dropping, Alex gracefully regained composure and put on her most disarming smile as she extended her hand to introduce herself. Quickly recovering from my my own shock at this positively stunning young woman, though likely fumbling through the interaction more than I would have hoped, I reached out and shook her hand. My crush was instantly solidified by this beautiful and poised young woman as her delicate and manicured hand touched mine. After some brief pleasantries where I did everything I could to get over how insanely hot my sister’s 19 year old roommate was, she returned to her original task at hand of getting breakfast together and I headed off to my bedroom to drop my things off and calm down.

With my sister still likely sound asleep and my parents off somewhere else for the day, I had decided that it would be my burden to play host to the lovely young lady downstairs. With renewed conviction and a better control of my emotions, I returned from my room only to once again be shocked by this unbelievable blonde, though not by her beauty this time.

Alex had taken it upon herself to scramble what looked to be a half dozen eggs, bake several pieces of bacon, and make pancakes on the other available skillet. It was a spread that could have filled up an olympic athlete after a grueling workout let, alone two college age women.

“Do you want me to go wake up my sister since it looks like you are pretty busy?” I politely asked, assuming that half of this must have been for her.

“Oh no, that’s alright,” she declined, clearly trying to deflect attention away from the variety and volume of breakfast items that she was attending to.

“Are you sure, that food is going to be cold by the time she wakes up,” I joked.

“Well to be honest, I didn’t make any of it for her,” she replied, a slight blush on her angular face as she turned away from to disguise her embarrassment.

“Well, judging by your workout attire, it seems like you’ve already earned it at least,” I complimented, assuming she felt guilty or embarrassed about being caught about to eat a feast and trying to deflect her attention from the previous awkward moment. I immediately cursed myself for the stupid comment and how I had just blatantly called her scantily clad.

“Oh thank you, but truth be told I didn’t do anything to earn it, I’m just really hungry and I didn’t expect anyone else to be around this morning so I chose to be comfy. I should really go get a sweater or something though, your parents seem keep this place cool even in the winter.” It was an obvious lie since my parents were notorious for cranking the heat, but not one I was about to call our attractive guest on.

Alex quickly bolted out of the room, providing me with a flashing view of her tight derriere as it swayed and bounced to match her smooth glide before she disappeared to grab a sweater. Upon her return, now fully clothed in sweats, the conversation changed to more traditional polite fair, with nothing truthfully of note from what I could remember, but that likely wasn’t due to it being uninteresting. No, while Alex may have been more conservatively covered, her appetite was on full display.

The image was positively striking. A petite blonde sitting down at the counter with a plate full of bacon, eggs, and a massive stack of fluffy pancakes that steamed and dripped with butter and syrup. In a flash, Alex went to work, greedily scarfing down bacon at an alarming rate before forking eggs rapid fire into her mouth and making quick work of the tall stack of pancakes. Her gluttony was incredible to watch and seemed to be in stark contrast to her lithe and fit physique. Sitting back in her chair, Alex dabbed the syrup off her content face as I stood there in absolute shock at her gluttony

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back