A new day by Gignv (M-to-BBW, ~~WG, LGBT)

Discussion in 'GLBTQ Archive' started by gignv, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Feb 21, 2015 #21

Biglover

Biglover

Biglover

Medieval music singer

This is just a great story.

2. Jul 4, 2015 #22

fatgirl33

fatgirl33

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'

Just re-read this story and am HUNGRY for a continuation!

Pleasepleaseplease!
    Brenda

3. Jul 4, 2015 #23

VVET

VVET

VVET

Yes, what is going to happen next?

4. Jul 8, 2015 #24

gignv

gignv

gignv

I've been busy, I need to get back to it. Thanks for liking it, it's been an odd thought in my head for a long time...

5. Jan 20, 2019 #25

gignv

gignv

gignv

Another morning waking up on the couch. I’m still surprised with having such a huge and heavy body. The sight of my naked flabby chest and belly in the early morning light stirs my libido as I think of my waking up next to an intimate partner. A second later I realize it’s my new strange body. I slowly heave myself to my feet. A cascade of crumbs roll off of my body and I can feel other crumbs lodged in my many folds of fat. My brain struggles to readjust, part of my brain is still stuck thinking I am that fit athletic man I was. The heaviness of my body says otherwise.

I’m used to the almost painful hunger pangs of my new body. As I stand up my thoughts shift to appeasing my hunger and I waddle awkwardly to the kitchen just a few steps away. I open the fridge and feed. Whoever stocked the fridge and pantry did an excellent job, it seems like everything is good and there was so much food that despite my impressive eating this last week there is still so much food left. I lean on the kitchen island resting as much of my breast and belly weight as I can.

After an unknown amount of time I snap out of my focused gorging and can finally think straight. I look around and see how I have neglected cleaning and tidying up. I can see empty food containers and crumbs on all of the surfaces. I glance at the living room and see more mess. I’m usually a tidy person, but things have definitely changed. I straighten up fighting against the weight of my new breasts and belly. I need to get out of this funk. So what, I’m fat. OK, much more than just fat, but I am beautiful and I’m still the same person I was in so many ways. I resolve to regain some pride in myself and my house. I will spend the day cleaning and tidying up the house, car and my food covered body and clothes.

I walk over into the living room to pickup my dress that I had taken off last night. It is covered in an impressive amount of food stains. I can’t wear this around. I probably should do laundry, I grab it and a few other pieces of clothing I had strewn around. I can’t believe how much effort it is to pick up something from the floor. I try bending from the waist, but I have too much flesh in the way: boobs, belly, thighs, upper arms and chins. I end up getting down on my hands and knees and crawling around picking up items and placing them up on the couch for easy retrieval later. Hands and knees is an odd sensation as my breasts and belly are so large that they touch the floor and my fat upper arms impinge on my chest. In this position the weight of the huge shelf of fat on my butt is more noticeable. I glance at the window and wonder if my neighbor Blair is watching this and enjoying this naked activity. Part of my brain hopes she is.

I ponderously stand up using the couch for support. I have to pause and catch my breath and then I grab the load of clothing and make my way to the laundry alcove near the kitchen. I need to go upstairs to get other laundry and to get cleaned up and presentable. I stare at the stairs as I would have stared at a climbing route, getting mentally prepared and planning a strategy. I slowly make my way upstairs. I seem to go faster than I did before but it still takes so long to do. At the top of the stairs I stagger to the bedroom and not so gently sit down to rest on the bed. The bedframe seems massively built but I still hear it groan with my body weight. After a few minutes—I should have brought snacks—I get up and use the bathroom and then shower. Everything is a struggle as I have to keep my new size in mind with everything. When I drop my washcloth on the floor of the shower, I don’t even attempt to pick it up until I’m done with the shower and can open the door for more room to maneuver in. I dry off every inch of my lusciously fat body. I have divided feelings, part of me erotically enjoys the shape, textures and heaviness and the other part feels shame that my body is this way.

I think back to Blair liking the way I dress and visit the closet to pick out something that looks and feels nice to wear. I end up wearing another cute sundress, these seem perfect for their looks, coolness and utility. All of the panties and bras are ultra-feminine so I don’t have to be choosey. I still struggle to get the bar on, my breasts are cumbersome to get situated correctly in the cups. Their weight and sheer size make this an athletic endeavor.

I’m finally dressed, I attempt to do something with my hair. I have to experiment, eventually I get it to a tamed state. I’ll need to watch videos on better things to do to my hair. I skip the makeup, I know I’ll get sweaty—I already am from getting dressed—and I am at a total loss at how to actually do makeup without it looking like a clown’s face.

I struggle to pickup up discarded clothing from upstairs and then attempt to go downstairs holding the clothes. I need my arms for support and balance too much to hold the clothes. I throw the clothes down in a way that they won’t block the steps. Going down the stairs is admittedly very scary. My body is so heavy and my musculature is so weak that I feel like I could lose control and crash down the stairs. My chest and belly protrude outward enough that I can’t see the treads or my feet. I take it slow. At the base of the stairs I get down to gather the clothes I had thrown down. Sweat trickles down my face and into my cleavage. I finally start the washing machine. I didn’t really put that many items in but my clothes are so huge that the load is full. This entire task has taken an hour at least and it would have been just a few minutes of easy work in my previous body.

Next I put way food scraps and wrappers and wash the numerous dishes. Washing dishes is tiring as I have to support my huge body and I have to reach so far forward to reach the sink. I can feel the muscle burn of having to hold up my flabby arms. I need to get stronger. With the way y hunger has been I don’t think I’ll lose weight any time soon, but if I was stronger it would be easier to deal with lugging it around. The front part of my dress gets soaked as I lean my belly onto the counter while doing the dishes. The doorbell rings.

6. Jan 20, 2019 #26

gignv

gignv

gignv

It seems to take forever to reach the door and I find Blair dressed beautifully holding another huge basket of food. I can see her strong muscles strain to hold it up. She smiles “I thought you might be hungry this morning and would like to try some of my leftover catering treats for snacking on this week. You look great today, it looks like you’re busy cleaning so I won’t disturb you and I’m already late to my next gig.” I tell her she is beautiful today and wish her luck. Her eyes seem to devour my body while we chat, she can probably see right through the wet portions of the sundress. With a smile she waves and lightly trots down the stairs and gets into her little car. She smiles and waves as she drive off.

I look down at the huge basket. It’s almost overflowing with food. I attempt to pick it up from standing and realize I can’t. I get down to sitting and awkwardly drag it indoors and then across the floor to the couch. I need a break and then I’ll dust and vacuum. I spend some quality time with the basket. Everything is so delicious, I can’t stop eating until my belly starts to actually feel painful. I still keep eating for another half hour. I sit back and let my gut relax. I have eaten so much that my belly visibly sticks out more and the top of my belly is taut from the fullness. I breath deep enjoying how satiated I am and how good Blair’s cooking is. After a few minutes my thoughts turn to how many calories that was and how much fat those calories will add to my body. Oh well. I feels good. I have to really push myself mentally to not just sit back and sleep. I make myself stand up and go get the vacuum cleaner. The weight of that massive feast in my body throws my balance off a little and the fullness is painful. I have never sweated so much while vacuuming. It took forever to do. The clothes washer finished hours ago but my belly was too full for me to bend over to take the washing and put it into the dryer. I sat down after vacuuming and attacked the basket of food again, easily finishing the rest of it. I must have eaten 10000 calories, or probably much, much more, it was an inconceivable amount of food for one human to eat in one day I had eaten hugely earlier in the day and would probably eat hugely again later. Oh well, I have to admit that I really enjoyed it so much. I found myself getting sexually excited eating so much, increasing as I got fuller and fuller. This time I did fall asleep on the couch and slept a few hours.

I woke with a still heavy belly. I really had to struggle to get standing but I was determined to get strong. I worked off some calories going upstairs and changing into workout clothes. Short sports shorts and a blouse-sportsbra top. I made myself go outside and walk. I somehow made it around the trail but I stopped at each and every bench to rest. I found myself slightly aroused at my huge out of breath body compared to the athletic men and women who easily ran by me.

I barely made it up the stairs when I got home. I rested a long time sitting on my bed. I then used the bathroom and showered and put then I put on a bikini bathing suit. I planned to spend the evening out by the pool recovering and having some snacks. I filled up my belly some more in the kitchen with some sandwiches and I made extras to take out to the pool. I used the first basket Blair had given me to carry the sandwiches, some cookies and some beer out to the pool. The basket had a strap I could put over my shoulder so my hands were free to help support my body on the stairs and balance my waddling gait. I tried to jump in the water but ended up just falling in. It’s difficult to jump when you’re this heavy and this full.

The rest of the evening was wonderful. The bouyancy of my fattened body felt like such a relief. Being in the water is such a reprieve from the heaviness I usually felt. I spent many hours in the water, not leaving until after nighttime had arrived. I went inside. Moved the wash into the clothes dryer and made two large frozen pizzas, I would have made more but only two would fit in the oven at once. I ate them and an enormous amount of ice cream and then almost crawled upstairs. My body felt sore and tired. It felt good in a way, like after a good strenuous workout, although I really didn’t do much today. I washed off the pool water and changed into new underwear. I caught sight of my body as I went across the bedroom to go to sleep. I really was beautiful in this body. A strange feeling, since until now this body would have been the body of a perfect dream lover. The obese reflection in the mirror always aroused me. These curves, breasts, hips, thighs. I turned sideways and loved seeing my massive rear with it’s wide shelf and the dimply thighs below it. I thought I could see that I was even fatter than last week. I probably was with this amount of eating. That thought brought up more arousal. I yawned from exhaustion and snuggled into bed, cuddled up with my own soft body and fell asleep.

7. Jan 21, 2019 #27

VVET

VVET

VVET

Thanks for the additional postings, & of course looking forward to more.