BBW A New Deal (~BBW, ~XWG, Romance, Magic)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MattII

A partial rewrite of a story I posted on SoFurry a few years back.

BBW, XWG, Romance, Magic - Melissa is forced to deal with the results of some poorly-thought-out life choices.

A New Deal
by MattII
Chapter 1
Melissa frowned as she rubbed a hand over her thin midriff, trying without success to decipher what was happening to her. Up until very recently her life had been perfect, she'd been rich, tall, slender, athletic and beautiful. And she still was actually, except that she struggled to appreciate it now, sick as she was. And she was really sick, continually short of breath, always hungry yet unable to eat much, nearly incontinent, and almost constantly suffering stomach ache. Finally unable to put it off any longer, she got out the lamp. It was an old brass lamp in the mould of the one in the tales of Aladdin. And that's pretty much what it was, oh not the one Aladdin himself had owned, but very similar. She hesitated a moment, then rubbed it.

Immediately, the genie emerged from the lamp. It was not a distinct figure in the way many movies portrayed genies, but rather a vaguely human-shaped head and torso about the size of that of an action man figurine, made of blue smoke. Nor did it have a real voice, instead the words appeared directly in her head, What is thy bidding my mistress?

"I want to know what's wrong with me," Melissa replied.

In what way do you think there is something wrong with you? the genie asked.

"Well let's see," Melissa replied sarcastically, "I'm forever out of breath, always hungry, yet can't seem to eat more than a few mouthfuls at a time, I seem to need the toilet every five minutes, and have almost constant stomach-ache, that enough for you?"

There was a moment's silence, then the genie came back, There is new life within you.

"What?" Melissa asked, confused. "What's that supposed to mean?"

There is new life within you, the genie repeated. Do you not understands this concept?

New life, Melissa puzzled over the idea for a moment or two, then realised what was being implied. "You mean, you mean I'm pregnant?!"

That is another way of putting it perhaps, the genie replied.

Pregnant? Melissa though back, had she every had unprotected sex? No, stupid question, the number of parties she'd been to it was pretty much certain at some point. But still... "Okay, I'm pregnant," she accepted, "But why the complications?"

You wished, did you not, to remain at a weight of one hundred and twenty five pounds, forever, the genie asked.

"I did, yes," Melissa replied, slightly puzzled. "But wh-oh gods!" Realisation finally dawned, if she was pregnant, but staying at the same total weight then of course the growing baby was going to be affecting her in other ways, how could she have been so dumb as to not realise it earlier!

You realise now your ill, the genie said, more a statement than a question.

"Only too well," Melissa replied, "But how do I deal with it?"

There are but two ways, the genie replied. Either continue on as you are.

"Which would kill me," Melissa guessed.

It would, the genie confirmed. Or you can wish for our covenant to have never existed.

"I can't just wish for an end to the deal?" asked Melissa .

Such covenants are not, alas, temporal in that way, the genie replied, They only exist or do not.

"So I'd go back to being a fat girl?" Melissa asked, her mouth twisting in distaste.

You would, the genie confirmed. Fat, and more than fat.

"What?" Melissa asked, "what d'you mean by that?"

If our covenant had never existed you would not have stayed at a weight of one hundred and ninety eight pounds, the genie replied. You would now be, significantly larger.

"How much larger?" Melissa asked suspiciously. One ninety-eight had been bad enough, more would be worse.

Your weight would by now have risen to three hundred and thirty five pounds, the genie replied.

"What, that's ridiculous," Melissa snapped. "I'd never have got anything like that big."

You ate to ease your sorrow, the genie replied. Even when your greatest sorrow was caused by too much eating, you just ate more.

Melissa steamed at the thought, but was unable to make a response as she knew only too well that it was true, or at least had been true. But even so... "So either I keep this thing in me until it kills me, or I kiss good-bye to ever being thin again?"

A difficult choice, the genie said.

"And you can't just get this thing out of me," Melissa asked.

I cannot kill, the genie replied somehow managing to sound reproachful Not even of life as weak as this.

Looking away, Melissa said, "I need some time to think about this."

I can wait, the genie responded, and then went silent, while at the same time the indistinct smoky figure returned to the lamp.

Melissa moved to sit on the edge of her bed, and put her head in her hands. Three hundred and thirty-five pounds, it sounded astounding, impossible even, until you did the maths. She'd found the lamp in a garage sale when she was thirteen, just a couple of weeks after her birthday in fact. She'd been a porky hundred and ninety eight pounds then she remembered, struggling to stay under the dreaded two hundred pound line. From there to three hundred and thirty five was a jump of a hundred and thirty seven. It sounded like a lot, but over the ten years since she'd discovered the lamp was more than just an odd antique. one-thirty-seven divided by ten was under fourteen pounds a year, or only just over a pound a month. One the one hand, the gain was startlingly large, but on the other, it was entirely believable, even conservative.

Of course, she could maybe get an abortion, but not in state, as that would require the consent of at least one of her parents, and she knew they'd never agree, not for this.

As she sat there, Melissa realised there were a few other things she'd really like to know. Grabbing the lamp again, and giving it a rub, she asked, "Okay, I have a few more questions."

Indeed, the Genie said, What did you wish to ask?

"Firstly, how far along am I?" Melissa asked. "One month? Two?"

You have been pregnant for a little under three months, the genie replied.

"So just over six months to go..." Melissa said, more to herself than to the genie. "Who's the father?"

Right now, the father is James Carter, the genie replied. Afterwards, it will be someone else.

"Is there any way for me to choose who it might be?" Melissa asked.

Do you have an individual in mind? the genie asked.

"Yes, Brad." When the genie didn't respond, she added, "Bradley James Pitman, he's a linebacker with an eye for larger women."

An interesting choice, the genie said. Seeming to pause a moment, it then added, But one that would have a significant effect on your weight.

"What do you mean by that?" Melissa asked.

The man does indeed have an eye for larger women, the genie replied. And the larger the better.

"So how big would I be then?" Melissa asked.

Three hundred and eighty three pounds, the genie replied.

"Three eighty three?!" Melissa exclaimed, "Almost fifty pounds heavier?!"

Indeed, the genie replied.

"I..." Melissa was dumbfounded. As tears began to gather in her eyes, she managed to stammer "I-I need to think about this."

As you desire, the genie replied, then disappeared again, leaving Melissa alone, and now quietly sobbing to herself.

Last edited:

Tank

A partial rewrite of a story I posted on SoFurry a few years back.

BBW, XWG, Romance, Magic - Melissa is forced to deal with the results of some poorly-thought-out life choices.

A New Deal
by MattII
Chapter 1
Melissa frowned as she rubbed a hand over her thin midriff, trying without success to decipher what was happening to her. Up until very recently her life had been perfect, she'd been rich, tall, slender, athletic and beautiful. And she still was actually, except that she struggled to appreciate it now, sick as she was. And she was really sick, continually short of breath, always hungry yet unable to eat much, nearly incontinent, and almost constantly suffering stomach ache. Finally unable to put it off any longer, she got out the lamp. It was an old brass lamp in the mould of the one in the tales of Aladdin. And that's pretty much what it was, oh not the one Aladdin himself had owned, but very similar. She hesitated a moment, then rubbed it.

Immediately, the genie emerged from the lamp. It was not a distinct figure in the way many movies portrayed genies, but rather a vaguely human-shaped head and torso about the size of that of an action man figurine, made of blue smoke. Nor did it have a real voice, instead the words appeared directly in her head, What is thy bidding my mistress?

"I want to know what's wrong with me," Melissa replied.

In what way do you think there is something wrong with you? the genie asked.

"Well let's see," Melissa replied sarcastically, "I'm forever out of breath, always hungry, yet can't seem to eat more than a few mouthfuls at a time, I seem to need the toilet every five minutes, and have almost constant stomach-ache, that enough for you?"

There was a moment's silence, then the genie came back, There is new life within you.

"What?" Melissa asked, confused. "What's that supposed to mean?"

There is new life within you, the genie repeated. Do you not understands this concept?

New life, Melissa puzzled over the idea for a moment or two, then realised what was being implied. "You mean, you mean I'm pregnant?!"

That is another way of putting it perhaps, the genie replied.

Pregnant? Melissa though back, had she every had unprotected sex? No, stupid question, the number of parties she'd been to it was pretty much certain at some point. But still... "Okay, I'm pregnant," she accepted, "But why the complications?"

You wished, did you not, to remain at a weight of one hundred and twenty five pounds, forever, the genie asked.

"I did, yes," Melissa replied, slightly puzzled. "But wh-oh gods!" Realisation finally dawned, if she was pregnant, but staying at the same total weight then of course the growing baby was going to be affecting her in other ways, how could she have been so dumb as to not realise it earlier!

You realise now your ill, the genie said, more a statement than a question.

"Only too well," Melissa replied, "But how do I deal with it?"

There are but two ways, the genie replied. Either continue on as you are.

"Which would kill me," Melissa guessed.

It would, the genie confirmed. Or you can wish for our covenant to have never existed.

"I can't just wish for an end to the deal?" asked Melissa .

Such covenants are not, alas, temporal in that way, the genie replied, They only exist or do not.

"So I'd go back to being a fat girl?" Melissa asked, her mouth twisting in distaste.

You would, the genie confirmed. Fat, and more than fat.

"What?" Melissa asked, "what d'you mean by that?"

If our covenant had never existed you would not have stayed at a weight of one hundred and ninety eight pounds, the genie replied. You would now be, significantly larger.

"How much larger?" Melissa asked suspiciously. One ninety-eight had been bad enough, more would be worse.

Your weight would by now have risen to three hundred and thirty five pounds, the genie replied.

"What, that's ridiculous," Melissa snapped. "I'd never have got anything like that big."

You ate to ease your sorrow, the genie replied. Even when your greatest sorrow was caused by too much eating, you just ate more.

Melissa steamed at the thought, but was unable to make a response as she knew only too well that it was true, or at least had been true. But even so... "So either I keep this thing in me until it kills me, or I kiss good-bye to ever being thin again?"

A difficult choice, the genie said.

"And you can't just get this thing out of me," Melissa asked.

I cannot kill, the genie replied somehow managing to sound reproachful Not even of life as weak as this.

Looking away, Melissa said, "I need some time to think about this."

I can wait, the genie responded, and then went silent, while at the same time the indistinct smoky figure returned to the lamp.

Melissa moved to sit on the edge of her bed, and put her head in her hands. Three hundred and thirty-five pounds, it sounded astounding, impossible even, until you did the maths. She'd found the lamp in a garage sale when she was thirteen, just a couple of weeks after her birthday in fact. She'd been a porky hundred and ninety eight pounds then she remembered, struggling to stay under the dreaded two hundred pound line. From there to three hundred and thirty five was a jump of a hundred and thirty seven. It sounded like a lot, but over the ten years since she'd discovered the lamp was more than just an odd antique. one-thirty-seven divided by ten was under fourteen pounds a year, or only just over a pound a month. One the one hand, the gain was startlingly large, but on the other, it was entirely believable, even conservative.

Of course, she could maybe get an abortion, but not in state, as that would require the consent of at least one of her parents, and she knew they'd never agree, not for this.

As she sat there, Melissa realised there were a few other things she'd really like to know. Grabbing the lamp again, and giving it a rub, she asked, "Okay, I have a few more questions."

Indeed, the Genie said, What did you wish to ask?

"Firstly, how far along am I?" Melissa asked. "One month? Two?"

You have been pregnant for a little under three months, the genie replied.

"So just over six months to go..." Melissa said, more to herself than to the genie. "Who's the father?"

Right now, the father is James Carter, the genie replied. Afterwards, it will be someone else.

"Is there any way for me to choose who it might be?" Melissa asked.

Do you have an individual in mind? the genie asked.

"Yes, Brad." When the genie didn't respond, she added, "Bradley James Pitman, he's a linebacker with an eye for larger women."

An interesting choice, the genie said. Seeming to pause a moment, it then added, But one that would have a significant effect on your weight.

"What do you mean by that?" Melissa asked.

The man does indeed have an eye for larger women, the genie replied. And the larger the better.

"So how big would I be then?" Melissa asked.

Three hundred and eighty three pounds, the genie replied.

"Three eighty three?!" Melissa exclaimed, "Almost fifty pounds heavier?!"

Indeed, the genie replied.

"I..." Melissa was dumbfounded. As tears began to gather in her eyes, she managed to stammer "I-I need to think about this."

As you desire, the genie replied, then disappeared again, leaving Melissa alone, and now quietly sobbing to herself.
Seems good so far. Can't wait to see where this goes!

MattII

Sitting on the edge of her bed, Melissa picked up the lamp and looked at it. She'd done that a lot over the past two days, contemplating her options. Three hundred and thirty five pounds, or three hundred and eighty three if she went with Brad. But the numbers didn't tell the whole tale, they were just figures, cold dead, unfeeling. Finally, she marshalled her courage, and rubbed the lamp. As before, the genie emerged from the lamp, What is thy bidding my mistress?

"I'm struggling to make a decision," Melissa replied. "I-I need to know what I'm in for."

What you're in for? The genie asked.

"I mean, I mean I need to experience what life at that size is like," Melissa said. "Just knowing the numbers isn't enough."

And how do you propose to do that? The genie asked.

"Well, could you allow me to experience a single day of what life would be like?" Melissa asked.

With or without Bradley? the genie asked.

Melissa bit her lip for a moment, before saying, "Can we do one, then the other?"

You can, the genie said.

"Okay, let's do that," Melissa said. "Start with the day without Brad."

As you desire, the genie said.

"Okay, wha-" Melissa began, then her world went black.

======

Melissa knew she was bigger as soon as she awoke. Even half asleep she could sense she weighed a lot. Feeling the need to yawn, she moved her hand to cover her mouth. At least, she tried to, but found she couldn't move it properly. After the yawn she tried again to raise her arm, but found her belly getting in the way. Her belly? In a fit of pique, she raised her arm, and managed to pull off the covers, then gazed in shock at her belly. Where her figure had once been decidedly slim, now it was the opposite, a huge blob of flesh, though partially obscured from her point of view by her huge, melon-sized breasts.

Stunned, still not comprehending her own size, Melissa tried to sit up, but found she couldn't even get half-way there before she hit a metaphorical wall. Lying back, she considered her situation for a moment, before figuring that maybe sitting on the edge of the bed would make it easier, or even possible, to sit up. Of course, there was a difference between saying and doing, as she quickly found out as she tried to squirm her more-than-two-and-a-half-times-as-big-as she-was-used-to body into position. Finally, though, after several minutes of struggle, she was in position, and made a second attempt to sit up. This time she was successful, though the way her belly forced her legs apart made her frown, this wasn't something she was comfortable with. Still, she wouldn't gain any more experience sitting here, so she slid off the bed, landing on her feet.

Even though the drop had only been a few inches, the impact of her three hundred thirty-five pound body hitting the ground was enough to cause her to stagger, and almost fall, but for a quick - comparatively speaking - grab at the edge of her dresser. Steadying herself, she looked at the dresser, and at the mirror, grimacing as she took in her new appearance. Her face was half as wide again as she remembered it being, almost all of that being broad, soft cheeks that moulded near-seamlessly into her 'second chin' that hung more than half-an-inch below her actual chin. Further down, her shoulders were broad, round and soft, her upper arms twice or more as broad as they had been before, though this tapered off somewhat towards her lower arms. Even her fingers were chubby, little sausages with dimpled joints.

Suddenly her stomach rumbled hungrily, startling a groan out of her. Leaving off her examination for the moment, she walked - or rather waddled - around her bed towards the kitchen. On the way she caught sight of the mirrored doors on her wardrobe, though a rumble of her stomach made her move on. Entering the kitchenette, she went to open the fridge, but stopped and winced in embarrassment when it ran into her belly within a few inches. Mumbling an expletive, she stepped back enough to allow the appliance to open before looking inside. Immediately spotting a pizza-box, she pulled it out and opened it, seeing six pieces inside. Noting just how stereotypical a breakfast it was, she made to put it back, but her stomach rumbled again. "Pizza it is by the looks," she mumbled discontentedly to herself.

Leaving the pizza on the side, Melissa closed the fridge, and bent over to open the cupboard to get a plate, uttering another mild expletive as that door too ran into her expansive middle. Stepping aside to open the door, she then bent over, keeping a hand on the counter to steady herself, and looked in. She groaned when she spotted the big plates she wanted underneath some smaller plates, of course things wouldn't be easy. Crouching down - a move which made her knees protest - she grabbed the smaller plates, then stood up and put them on the bench, before crouching down again for a big plate. Putting the slices of pizza on the plate she walked over and put in the microwave, then moved to another cupboard to get a cup.

Pulling a cup out of the cupboard, Melissa went to the sink to fill it, but ran into a problem as her belly was large enough to prevent her from reaching the tap and holding the glass under the nozzle at the same time. Abandoning the plan, she instead went to the fridge to see if there were any drinks, eventually deciding on a coke. Soon after she put the bottle away, the microwave finished, and so she opened it, grabbed the plate, and went to sit down. Entering the dining room, she noted the chairs looked different to the table, much more sturdy, though that was probably because they needed to be. Putting first the plate, and then the drink down, she pulled out one of the chairs, and sat down. Unfortunately, she had to sit at an angle to the table, as her belly was too large for her to sit straight on and still reach anything on the table comfortably. Not that sitting at an angle made things much better on that score, and in the end she just held the plate against her nightdress with one hand, while picking up the pizza slices with the other, an unfortunately rather messy business.

The pizza disappeared quicker than Melissa had expected, though not without leaving residue on both hands, her chins, and especially her nightdress. Groaning at the thought that the nightdress might now be stained forever. Finishing her drink, she rose, waddled to the kitchen, and put the plate, cup and utensils in the dishwasher, only noticing when she was closing it, the plastic bib on the handle. Dishes away, she headed to the bathroom to clean up. Looking in the mirror above the handbasin, she grimaced at the grease and stray cheese indeed coating her chins. Still, nothing she could do about it now but do her best to clean up. Leaning forward until the edge of the basic pressed almost uncomfortably hard into her belly, she managed to wash her hands, then knowing her nightdress was already wet, washed her chins as well.

After ridding herself of breakfast detritus, Melissa decided that since she was here anyway, she might as well have a general wash-down in preparation for the day. Taking off her nightdress and putting it on the tower-rail for later, she headed for the shower. The shower was both a blessing and a curse as it turned out, sure the door was a sliding type, so she wouldn't accidentally bump it open if she moved wrong, but it was also fairly narrow, so she was constantly bumping into one side or the other as she struggled to access the now more difficult-to reach parts of her anatomy, even with the aid of a loofah and back-brush. Finally though, after much longer than she'd have liked, she finally felt she was reasonably clean.

Stepping out of the shower, Melissa grabbed a towel off the rail, and managed to dump her nightgown on the floor. That was the final straw, being fat was utterly horrible. Tears began to form in her eyes as she sank to her knees. Unfortunately, her weight again came into play, so instead of sinking slowly to her knees, she got part way down, then suddenly toppled forward. She reached out to catch herself, but once again, her own body got in the way. Her knees hit the floor first, sparking a pained gasp out of her as she heard them crackle, despite the padding of flesh surrounding them. Clenching her first at the pain, she was thus in a poor position to catch herself as her weight continued to carry her down, her large middle hitting the floor with a slap, the impact knocking the breath out of her. It wasn't over yet, for as a final insult of sorts, as her forearms collapsed under the weight of her belly, she rolled slightly to the side, causing her left elbow to hit the ground heavily startling another cry out of her as that too exploded in pain. Lying there, tears rolling down her, pain shooting through her joints, she wished only for the nightmare to end.

======

Melissa gasped as she found herself once again in her own, slim body. Immediately, she slapped her hands down on her once-again-slim thighs to steady herself. She'd spend probably less than half-an-hour or so in that body, but in that time, she already knew she never wanted to return to it. Unheeded, the lamp dropped to the floor with a clang.

I take it that was not to your taste? The genie asked.

"What gave you that idea, genius?" Melissa growled, her eyes starting to go moist.

So do you desire to see what life with Bradley would be like? The genie asked.

"No!" Melissa barked. "No, just... No, not right now. I-I'm going out. I need to clear my head."

As you desire, the genie said, then returned to the lamp.

As she got outside her room, Melissa finally let go, crying into her hands and she sank down against the wall. No, no that wasn't a fate she could stomach. She sat there for several minutes, before she got up and went into the bathroom to run a bath.

MattII

And now, the long awaited third part:

Chapter 3
Melissa rubbed the lamp somewhat tentatively, she knew what was coming, and she wasn’t looking forward to it. Three hundred and thirty five pounds had been bad enough, and now she was going to try living a day with almost fifty pounds more? Still, nothing for it now, as she once again saw the genie emerge, and felt the voice in her head, What is thy bidding my mistress?

"I think I'm finally ready," Melissa replied.

Ready? For what? The genie asked.

"Ready to experience life with Brad," Melissa asked.

As you desire, the genie said. Melissa didn’t have time to say anything, as her world faded to black.

=======

As before, Melissa could sense she was overweight even before she was fully awake, and this time she felt even heavier. She knew it to be true of course, but it was interesting, in a startling way anyway. Also as before, she felt a yawn coming on, and again her attempts to raise her hand were foiled by the weight and size of her arm and belly. Afterwards however, things took a different turn, as one cheek was cupped by a warm hand, while the other was touched by something softer, something that produced a slight suction. "Aw, is my tired little baby finally awake?" a soft, somewhat deep male voice cooed.

Melissa breathed in sharply, the voice was familiar, welcome, a voice she’d heard only sparingly, but had wanted to hear a lot more. As her eyes fluttered open, she turned her head slightly, catching view of, indeed, the warm, smiling face of Brad, the guy she’d always crushed. "Hardly little," she managed to murmur sleepily.

"Hm," Brad seemed to consider her words a moment, then shook his head. "Nah, still just a tiny, soft, sweet little baby," he said, patting her more than extensive belly, which sent gentle ripples through the flesh.

"You do know how to make a woman feel lovely," Melissa smiled.

"I do my best," Brad replied.

Smiling over at him, Melissa tried to turn beneath the covers, but her considerable weight made it difficult. "A little help here love," She requested.

"You wish is my command," Brad replied, reaching over to grab the pliable flesh over her upper forearm. Even with Brad’s aid, it was still somewhat difficult for her to turn over onto her side, but eventually she managed it, just in time for Brad to plant a big kiss on her lips. "You really are beautiful you know."

"A beautiful butterball," Melissa agreed.

"Oh you're hardly that big," Brad joked, patting her side. "Why, you're so light, you might just blow away in a breeze."

"It'd have to be some breeze to blow me away," Melissa replied. In the back of her mind, she found the whole thing repulsive, yet here, now, with Brad lavishing affection on her, she couldn’t help but like it.

"Teasing aside, how are you feeling this morning love?" Brad asked.

"Oh, you know, same old, same old," Melissa replied breezily. "You?"

"Much the same, as usual," Brad replied, stealing another kiss off her. "Hungry?"

"I... Yes I am," Melissa said, as her stomach, which had been silent up until now, made itself known.

"Anything in particular you'd like?" Brad asked, turning away and getting out of bed.

"Oh, just a bowl of cereal I think," Melissa replied.

"Something quick and easy hey?" Brad said. "I’ll be back in a moment."

With Brad gone, Melissa realised she’d have to sit up. Unfortunately, trying to manoeuvre her more-than-three-times-as-large/heavy-as-she-was-used-to body was a serious challenge, and so, by the time her boyfriend got back with what must have been a fruit-bowl, she’d only managed to edge herself back a few inches. Raising an eyebrow, he asked, "Still asleep are we?"

"Uh, n-no," Melissa replied. "I'm just, feeling a bit lazy this morning. It must be because I’m weak from hunger." Internally, she cringed at the bald-faced lie, but it was said now.

"Oh but of course," Brad hammed, "and it's no wonder, you look as though you could keel over from starvation at any moment."

Melissa snorted with laughter at that. "I think starvation is the thing I'm least at risk from. I wouldn't mind some help getting up though."

"Of course love," Brad replied, putting the bowl down on the side-table, and then moving to help her up. Even with her boyfriend's help, it took some effort to get her back and into a sitting position, legs spread wide to accommodate her voluminous belly. Once she was upright, a large tray was folded down in front of her, and Brad grabbed something off the side of the bed. "Would my lovely lady care for a bib?"

"WelI I certainly wouldn’t want to ruin my nightdress, so, yes please," Melissa replied. After the bib was in place,, Brad picked the bowl up and placed in on the table. "Finally!"

"Bon appetit," Brad said, as Melissa dug into her bowl hungrily, before heading for the bathroom to start getting ready for work. Despite shovelling furiously, so much so in fact that the milk overflowing her mouth formed a rivulet down the bib onto the tray, the level in the bowl hardly seemed to change. Even though Brad wasn’t quick in the shower, she was still only a little of half way through the bowl by the time he got out. "Having a bit of a slow day I see."

Swallowing her latest mouthful, Melissa waved the spoon and replied, "Well it's a small spoon for such a very large bowl."

"So what you’re saying is, you'd like a bit of help?" Brad asked.

"I certainly wouldn't mind," Melissa replied. "You have the time?"

"For my lovely lady, I have all the time in the world," Brad replied.

"You do have work today," Melissa pointed out.

"I'm the Chairman of the Board," Brad pointed out, "Nalise can cover me until I get in."

"Okay then, yes, I would like a little bit of help darling," Melissa pointed out.

"Right, up we go then," Brad replied, lifting the bowl until it was an inch from Melissa's face, and tilting it, so that the remains almost but not quite overflowed the lip. As she dug in with renewed vigour, but increased mess, he joked, "My, aren't we a little piggy with our snout in the trough?"

"Hgh-" Melissa started, then swallowed, "Hey, that's not funny."

"Isn't it darling?" Brad raised an eyebrow. "You are being awfully messy today."

"Well I-" Melissa stopped, rubbed her chin with her hand and found it smeared with milk, and a couple of bits of cereal. "I guess I am being a touch messy this morning."

"Fortunately, it'll all be fairly easy to clean," Brad replied. "Ready to continue?"

"Oink oink," Melissa replied, nodding. She continued spooning food into her mouth messily. Finally, as the bowl approached empty, she put the spoon down on the table, grabbed the bowl, and lifted it to her lips. Although she tried not to spill anything, she did feel little streams of milk down the sides of her jaw. She was so determined to finish breakfast though, she didn’t bother to stop. Finally, there was nothing of substance left in the bowl,

As Melissa finally finished the bowl, she put it down, looked down as much as she could, and seeing the mess said, "I really have been a messy little piggy today, haven't I?"

"Nothing that can't be cleaned up," Brad said. Reaching down, and picking up a towel. He then proceeded to wipe her face, bib and the tray, before throwing it in a laundry basket, then moved the bowl to a side table, removed the bib, and swung the table out of the way. "And does my lazy little piggy need help getting up?"

"Ooh, please," Melissa said, raising her arms. Reaching over, she let Brad help onto the edge of the bed, the springs creaking, despite their heavy-duty construction. After pausing a couple of minutes to rest, while hiding a grimace that even getting out of bed was becoming a chore, she warmed forward, and dropped to the floor. Even though the floor was less than inch below her feet, the impact was still enough for her to stumble, "Oof."

"Careful there baby," Brad said, catching her in a hug, then leaning down to kiss her on the forehead, "You're a big girl now."

"And lo, he admits the truth," Melissa said, reaching up and pulling him down, to kiss him lustfully on the mouth. After she broke the kiss, she said, "That aside, you really are an angel."

"Oh nothing close," Brad replied, "Just a man willing to do anything for the most beautiful woman he's ever set eyes on."

"Charmer," Melissa said.

"Always," Brad replied, kissing her forehead again. "Now, do you need some help washing down?"

"No, I should be good," Melissa replied.

"As you wish," Brad said. "Of course, if you do, Philipa will be here in less than half an hour."

Philipa? Melissa’s mind went blank for a moment, the only Philipa she knew was Philipa Benítez, a former classmate, and she hadn’t seen her in a few years. "O-of course."

"Something the matter dear?" Brad asked, suddenly looking concerned.

"What? No, no, just my brain's still half asleep this morning," Melissa replied. "I'll be fine once I get going."

"Well, if you're sure," Brad said.

"I'll be fine," Melissa repeated, giving him a light push. "Go on, get going."

Last edited:

MattII

And the next part

Chapter 4
“Perdóname señora,” The voice startled Melissa out of her browsing, as she turned around to see, indeed, Philipa Benítez standing there, holding a cup of coffee. “I brought you a coffee.”

“Oh, uh, thanks,” Melissa replied. It was as well Brad had warned her about Philipa, otherwise she might have panicked over someone coming into the bathroom as she was getting dried. Philipa had been almost as she’d recalled her from school, a short, plump - by normal standards - mexican girl. She’d changed some of course, not quite the shortest girl in the class anymore so-to-speak, and confident in her body rather than nervous about it.

Placing the drink on the small table next to Melissa’s chair, A brief frown came over Philipa’s face. “Are you sure you’re okay today Melissa? You seem awfully withdrawn.”

“No, no, I’m fine,” Melissa replied airily. “I just woke up feeling a little out-of-sorts.”

“Okay then,” Philipa said, obviously unconvinced, yet also obviously unwilling to push it. “If you do feel a little unwell, you’ll let me know, sí?”

“I’ll be sure to, yes,” Melissa said, then turned back to the computer, and the gallery of photos on the hard-drive. Some were familiar, all the ones up to when she first discovered the magic of the lamp were unchanged. Afterwards though, things diverged wildly from what she remembered. Instead of a gradual loss of weight, the photos showed her as large as ever, but many now included Brad, and in the later ones, sometimes Philipa too.

For another half-hour, Melissa continued to view the albums without so much as a raised eyebrow, but then a picture caught her attention. It was of her and Philipa on bed, she on her back, and Philipa atop her, and they were... were they, kissing? Her eyes opened wide at that. She couldn’t recall ever feeling, that way. Yet this was, if not proof, then at least an indication of a direction... Investigating further, she found what she was looking for in a normally hidden folder, and the pictures in there confirmed, quite graphically, the suspicions that had been raised by that first picture. She sat there ruminating for several minutes, before closing and re-hiding the folder, that done, she called out, “Philipa.”

“Sí?” Philipa called out from somewhere in the house. For a few moments, Melissa wondered if she should actually ask her to come here, but before she could make up her mind, the maid appeared. “You wanted me?”

“I did,” Melissa replied, a small smile working its way onto her face. “Would you care to help me up, and then accompany me, to the bedroom?”

Philipa looked surprised for a moment, then a rakish smile creased her face, “porque ciertamente mi señora.”

As she got undressed, or more correctly, as Philipa undressed her, Melissa began to question her decision to embark on this undertaking. She’d never been interested in females for romantic purposes. This other her obviously had enough experience with it though, and this was the other her’s world. At least, that’s what she told herself, and surprisingly, it seemed to work, some of her apprehension, fading, to be replaced by a little more excitement. This was new to her, but shouldn’t a girl always keep an open mind? Once she was naked, Philipa turned to removing her own clothes, which was a much more rapid process, and then at that was left to do was to figure out how to get onto the bed again.

======

As she sat down at the dining table, still feeling a little shaky, Melissa had to admit that this whole lesbian thing wasn’t so bad. Philipa certainly knew what she was doing, how to bring her to utter ecstasy, which made sense really, since they’d obviously been doing this for years.

Her contemplation was interrupted when Philipa returned with first a plate loaded with gravy-covered meat, then two bowls, one piled high with steamed vegetables, and the other of leaded to the brim with macaroni cheese. “Disfrute de su comida.”

“Thank you,” Melissa responded, before looking at the size of the meal, again wondering how she could eat so much. Of course, it would be excessively rude not to do her best, so- Suddenly, her stomach growled, interrupting her contemplations. Putting a hand down below the table, she tried to quieten it, but that proved rather hard through her excessively thick belly. No, eating was going to be the only way to get it to quieten down, and so she picked up a knife and fork, and started eating.

A minute later, Philipa returned with a wine-glass, and a part-finished bottle of wine, “A little something to wash it all down with.”

“Oh, uh, th-thank you,” Melissa said, as she watched Philipa put the glass down, and fill it near to the brim. Reaching over, she carefully picked the glass up, and first sniffed it, then tasted it. Not too bad, but perhaps a bit strong. With that done, she turned back to the meat.

After a few minutes, and a few more sips of the wine, Melissa felt a little more confident, and rather than trying to second-guess herself, started to eat with a little more gusto. As with breakfast though, the sheer size of the meal meant spending a lot of time at the table, and it was already past midday by the time lunch was over. As Philipa removed the crockery, she sat there trying futilely to massage her slightly bloated stomach through over a foot of soft, heavy fat. After a few minutes, she called out, “Um, Philipa?”

“Sí?” Philipa asked, returning from the kitchen.

“You couldn’t help me up could you?” Melissa asked. “Right now I think I just want to sit back and listen to some music.”

“Como desee mi señora,” Philipa said, first helping her up, and then helping to guide her, slightly inebriated as she was, to the lounge, where she crashed in a large, well padded armchair. “Now, I just have to get on with some more cleaning, call me if you want anything.”

“Will do,” Melissa replied. Looking down for a moment, she found a large remote on the table beside the chair. Picking it up, she looked it over, before pointing it at the TV-and-extras setup, experimenting for a few minutes before finding a load of recordings of Tchaikovsky. Clicking the sequence on, she reclined her chair, closed her eyes, and let herself relax.

======

“Wakey Wakey sweetheart,” the gentle words coaxed Melissa slowly out of the bonds of sleep. “Hello love, have a good day?”

“I-” Melissa was cut off by a yawn. “It wasn’t too... Wait, what time is it?”

“Three thirty,” Brad replied.

“I’ve been asleep for more than three hours?” Melissa asked.

“Mm-hm,” Brad said, then kissed her on the forehead. “Sleeping like a baby, and looking like one too.”

Melissa chuckled at that. “Charmer.”

“Aren’t I just?” Brad replied. “An odd turn of phrase though, don’t you suppose, given how often babies wake up in the night.”

“Those who say they've slept like a baby usually don’t have one,” Melissa replied. “Can’t remember where that came from.”

“It’s a good quote though,” Brad said.

“That it is,” Melissa agreed. “So, anything interesting happen at work?”

“Not much to be honest,” Brad replied, “Office gossip is that Hannah Mulgrew might be pregnant, but that’s about the only new thing.”

“Fair,” Melissa said. “So what now?”

“Well dinner won’t be for a while yet,” Brad replied. “Did you want to do a bit of exercise?”

“Exercise?” Melissa raised an eyebrow. “What sort of exercise were you thinking of?”

“Well first we make our way to the bedroom,” Brad replied. “Then we strip off-”

“Okay, that is a form of exercise I can go along with,” Melissa said. Returning her chair to a seated position, she raised her arms, “A little help babe?”

“Anything my dear,” Brad replied, coming over and helping to pull her out of the chair. After that, they returned to the bedroom...

======

So, how was that? the genie asked, as Melissa was jolted back to reality. She stood up quickly, feeling free, but also, somehow empty?

“It, wasn’t bad, I suppose,” Melissa replied distractedly, as she massaged her flat stomach with one hand. She was certainly glad to be thin again, yet at the same time, she missed the attention Brad, and Philipa to a lesser degree, had given her.

Would you care for that to be your life? the genie asked.

“I-I’m not sure,” Melissa replied. “I’d need time to think about it.”

As you wish, the genie said. After it had disappeared back into its lamp, Melissa sat down onto her bed to consider again the ‘day’ she had just lived...

MattII

It's been a while in coming, but here's the next part:

Chapter 5
A couple of days had passed since Melissa had spoken with the genie, a couple of days to consider the choices her future could take. Now she sat here with the lamp in her hand, looking at it for some time before giving it a rub. As before, the genie appeared, What is thy bidding my mistress?

“I’ve made my decision,” Melissa replied. “But, can I get a preview of how my life changed? From the day I found the lamp?”

That can be done, the genie replied.

“And this will just affect my size?” Melissa asked. “It won’t do anything to my bank-account?”

That was a separate wish, the genie replied. So no, it won’t affect it.

“Then I wish for an end to our covenant-” Melissa said, before everything went black.

======

“Hey fattie,” a voice called out. Melissa looked up, knowing that not doing so would be worse. “Eating for two again? Or three?”

Melissa felt her eyes start to water, Hannah was a bully like no other, a demon who made her life hell. There was no way to fight back either, Hannah had two inches on her in height, and was at least thirty pounds lighter, so she couldn’t have caught her if she’d tried. “Why do you keep bullying me?”

“Because you’d be more at home in a sty, piggie,” Hannah sneered. “Piggie, piggie, pig-”

“Okay, what’s going on here?” asked another voice. Hannah and her friends looked around, to see Bradley, one of the high-school’s footballers standing there. “You’re not bullying her, are you?”

“I, uh, n-no,” Hannah stammered, “No, I’m not-”

“Yes you are!” Melissa spat back. “You bully me every day!”

“What?” One of Hannah’s friends looked at her. “Why you-”

“Okay, you girls scram!” Bradley barked. Hannah and her friends left. Few students, boy or girl alike, were willing to challenge Bradley, who was almost as big as most of the teachers, despite only being thirteen. When they were gone, he came over to her. “You okay?”

“I-I am now,” Melissa said, smiling despite her tears. “Thanks.”

“Right then,” Bradley said, “I’ll be-”

“Wait!” Melissa said. “You, you couldn’t sit with me for a bit could you?”

“I guess I could,” Bradley said.

======

At a knock at the door, Melissa’s mother called out from the kitchen, “Melissa!”

“Got it mum!” Melissa called back, rising off the couch. Racing to the door, she pulled it open, to find, as hoped, the face of her best friend, Bradley standing there, with his family. “Brad!” She said excitedly, come in!” behind her best friend stood the rest of her family, his father, almost six feet tall and rail thin, while his wife was the opposite, no more than normal height, but quite obese, weighing, she guessed, at least a hundred pounds heavier than her own mother, who, at almost two-hundred-forty pounds, was by no means skinny herself. Behind the pair stood, Brad’s other siblings, his eight-year old sister Emily, and their four-year old brother, Thomas.

Suddenly, the door down the hall opened, and her father emerged. “Ah, our guests have arrived. A pleasure to finally meet you all.”

“And you sir,” Bradley said, stepping forward.

“I take it you’re this ‘Brad’ my daughter is always going on about,” her father said warmly, stretching out his hand.

“I am sir,” Bradley replied, blushing slightly, but accepting the implied gesture, and shaking his hand

“Then I have to thank you young man,” her father said. “These past few weeks my daughter has been happier than she’s been in years, thanks to you.”

“Oh, well, you know,” Bradley responded shyly. “My mother always complained of being bullied for her figure at school, so...”

“Indeed,” her father said, letting go of his hand, and walking past him to the door, and you I presume are Mister and Mrs. Johnson.”

“We are,” the man replied, putting out his hand, which her father shook eagerly. “And you’re Mister Fletcher?”

“Just Terrence, please, or Terry if you prefer,” her father replied.

“On our first meeting,” Mrs. Johnson queried.

“I wasn’t joking when I said your son has made our daughter happier than she’s been in years,” Terrence replied. “I congratulate you for having raised such a well-mannered and friendly young man.”

“I-I thank you sir,” Mrs. Johnson stammered at the complement.

“Think nothing of it.” Terrence said. “Oh but where are my manners, come in, come in!”

======

Melissa frowned at how dusty the lamp was getting. She’d brought the thing at a yard sale months ago, because of the exotic look. But now it was looking rather shabby. Picking it up, she looked around for a cloth, before spotting a shirt she’d been going to toss into the wash-basket. Rubbing a few spots on the lamp, she dropped the lamp in shock when smoke started pouring from it, and backed onto her bed when a voice in her head asked, What is thy bidding my mistress?

Melissa’s mouth hung open for a while, before her brain finally processed what had happened. “A-a genie, a-a real genie.”

That is correct my mistress, the genie said. I can grant you a single wish.

Melissa’s brow creased, “A-aren’t you supposed to offer three wishes?”

In this case, I am only able to grant one wish, the genie replied.

“Oh, right,” Melissa said. One hand went to her chubby middle, and she almost wished then and there to be thin, but managed to stop herself. Being thin would be nice, it would allow her to fit in, but maybe if she was thin, Brad wouldn’t feel he had to protect her? Did she really want that? Brad was, like, the best friend she’d ever had, so did she really want to lose him?

======

“Hey, cheer up,” Bradley said, “This could be the big one.”

“Brad, dad’s been buying these things for years,” Melissa pointed out. Thousands, maybe tens of thousands of dollars down the drain on lottery tickets over the years, all because her father was a gambler. “It’s just a waste of money.”

As the numbers came up on the screen, Melissa could see her father getting more and more tense though. Finally, moments after the last number came up, he burst to his feet and yelled, “Jackpot! Jackpot, jackpot, jackpot!”

“Wait, jackpot?!” Melissa said. “Like, for real this time?”

“For real,” Her father said, his grin as wide as she’d ever seen it. Suddenly he grabbed her, and lifted her bodily off the couch, and started to dance with her around the room.

“Patrick Steven Jefferson,” Melissa’s mother came in, “What on earth is-wa!” This last exclamation was made because her had lowered Melissa too the floor, and turned and hugged her in a death-grip, and managed to lift her, if not right off the floor, then at least onto her tiptoes for a few seconds.

“I won the jackpot!” her father said. “A big one too, it must be worth millions!”

======

“Excuse me class,” Miss Hillman said, causing everyone - including Melissa - to look up. “We have a new student joining us today. Come forward, Philipa.” The girl was undoubtedly Mexican, of middling height, and a little bit overweight, though nothing close to what she herself was. “Class, this is Philipa Benítez, say hello everyone.”

“Hello Philipa,” The class droned, but Melissa, noting the girl’s shyness, tried to put genuine feeling into the greeting, including a little wave.

“Now, Philipa, if you could find a seat...” Miss Hillman looked around, and seeing Melissa’s waving, finished, “...Perhaps next to Melissa over there.”

Melissa smiled as Philipa made her way over, and as the new girl sat down, said, “Buenos dias.”

Just sitting down, Philipa’s eyes went wide at the greeting. “Tu hablas español?”

“Um, o-only a few words,” Melissa replied. “You know, things like good morning, hello, that sort of thing.” Seeing Philipa’s expression fall a bit, she added, “But I’d be happy to learn more, if you want to teach me.”

======

“Um, disculpe mepor favor?” Melissa said, looking askance at Philipa, her expression stalling slightly as the Mexican girl shook her head.

“No, it’s “discúlpame, por favor,” Philipa corrected.

“Right,” Melissa said, “Disculpa-”

“Hey Meli,” the voice interrupted her attempt. “New friend?”

“Yep,” Melissa replied. “Bradley Johnson, meet Philipa Benítez, she’s new in our class today.”

“Please to meet you Philipa,” Bradley said. “I actually prefer Brad by the way.”

“Um, h-hello,” Philipa smiled nervously.

“No need to be scared Philipa,” Melissa said, reaching out, and squeezing her new friend’s hand. “Brad’s my boyfriend, a real nice, caring guy.”

“So what did I interrupt?” Bradley asked. “Language lessons?”

“Actually, yes,” Melissa replied, “I asked her to teach me Spanish.”

“Why am I not surprised,” Bradley said, with a happy sigh. “Mind if I sit in?”

“Sure, go ahead,” Melissa replied, “You can even join in if you like.”

“As if I could ever keep up with you,” Bradley said, “you know I get tongue-tied enough with French.”

“You speak French?” Philipa asked, surprised.

“Some,” Bradley replied with a shrug. “My mother’s Québécoise, so she’s taught me a bit over the years. Melissa too, and even though she’s only been taking lessons for a few months, she’s better than I am. I guess languages just aren’t my thing.”

======

Melissa smiled up at the entryway to Disneyland, holding hands with both Brad and Philipa, the former out of excitement, the latter to keep her calm. Behind them stood the rest of their families, a mix of adults and younger children. Quietly, she whispered to the obviously nervous Philipa, “Cálmate, todo estará bien.”

“Hey,” Bradley interjected, “Are you speaking Spanish again to show me up?”

“No, to calm Philipa down,” Melissa replied. “Look, you can see she’s tense.”

“Gracias,” Philipa said. Her tendency to revert to speaking Spanish when nervous had taken a bit of getting used to for Melissa, but after so long she was used to it. “Sabía que éramos amigas, pero nunca esperé que me invitaran a Disneyland!”

“¿Para qué son las amigas ricas?” Melissa chuckled.

“Ser rico es una cosa, ser generoso es otra,” Philipa said. “Hay mucha gente rica que nunca gastaría dinero como tú.”

“True, true,” Melissa agreed, switching back to English. “But they’re not me.”

“Y por eso estoy realmente agradecido,” Philipa said.

MattII

And another one (this one was about 80% done when I posted the other one):

Chapter 5.5
“You still don’t have a partner for the ball?” Melissa asked the nervous Philipa. “Does that mean you’re not coming?”

“I...” Philipa looked around furtively. “Can...can you keep a secret?”

“For you, sure,” Melissa asked. “What’s the big secret?”

“I...” Philipa’s words seemed to catch in her throat, and so she barely managed to croak, “...lesban.”

“What?” Melissa asked. “I’m sorry, I didn’t quite catch that.”

“I think I might be a lesbian,” Philipa whispered, tears starting to roll down her face. “E-Every time I try to think of someone I want to be married to I can only ever think of you!”

Melissa sat there in shock for a few minutes, processing the revelation. The idea that her dear friend might be attracted to her wasn’t... Well it wasn’t an unwelcome thing, given how few other people she was friendly with. Glancing over, she saw Philippa sobbing into her palms, she tossed the thought out of the window, now wasn’t the time for that, not when her friend was breaking down. Reaching over with a chubby arm, she drew the much thinner girl to her, pressing her into her extensive breasts and belly, and whispering, “Hey, hey, it’s fine, it’s going to be fine.”

======

“So what’s this big important announcement you wanted to make?” Bradley asked, as they sat on a bench near the lake. “It’s not-there’s not something going on is there?”

“With me, no, at least, not yet,” Melissa replied. “It’s... it’s Philipa.”

“What about her?” Bradley asked. “Did something wrong come up with her family’s citizenship application?”

“Oh, no, nothing like that,” Melissa replied, knowing they’d actually gotten it several weeks ago. “It’s, Philipa’s a lesbian.”

“She’s a what?!” Brad exclaimed, standing up.

“Shush,” Melissa said, grabbing his wrist. “Sit down.”

Bradley seemed indecisive, half ready to run, so Melissa tightened her grip, and pulled down. For a few moments, he resisted, but finally allowed himself to be dragged back. Turning to her, he managed to croak, “How... How long have you known?”

“A couple of months, she admitted it to me just before the senior ball,” Melissa explained. “Actually, she’s not really sure if she is a lesbian, but I figure it’s at least a fifty-fifty chance.”

“And you felt like waiting until now to tell me?” Brad asked, his tone injured.

“Well-” Melissa clenched her jaw a moment. “I didn’t want to inform you until I’d sorted out my own feelings on the matter.”

“And you’ve done that?” Brad asked.

“I have,” Melissa replied. “And...”

“And?” Brad asked.

“A-and I’m okay with it, sort of,” Melissa replied. “I’m not certain I’d ever reciprocate, but she’s a good friend, and I’m not going to push her away because she prefers girls to boys, you understand.”

======

“Is something wrong Meli’?” Philipa asked, as they sat in the diner. Brad had gone to college several weeks ago, still not having let her know if he was okay with Philipa orientation.

“Yeah, I just don’t feel like eating much,” Melissa replied. “I guess... I guess I was hoping Brad would have given me an answer by now.”

“You were hoping he’d be okay with it, you mean,” Philipa said.

“That too,” Melissa nodded. “That... That and it’s been three weeks now, and he’s hardly texted me, like, at all. Only when I text him first, and even then, not all of the time.”

“Oh Meli’, I’m so sorry I put you in this situation,” Philipa said. “It wasn’t fair of me to-”

“I put myself in this situation Phili’,” Melissa replied, raising a hand to cut her off. “I could have sprung it on him a week after graduation, but instead, I waited ‘til a couple of weeks before I knew he was due to leave for college.”

“So... So now what?” Philipa asked.

Melissa went quiet, not speaking for almost a minute. Finally, she said, “Well I’ve had sex with Brad a few times now, but he’s not here, so how about we find a quiet spot and do a little, shall we say, exploration?”

“Explor-” Philipa began to ask, before realising what Melissa was saying. Her eyes opened wide, and she stammered, “Y-you... You’d be open to that?”

“I’ve thought about it, and yes, yes I think I would,” Melissa smiled. “I’ll just finish this plate, and then, shall we go?”

======

“¿Otro plato, mi señora?” Philipa smiled, setting a plate of assorted seafood down in front of Melissa.

“Gracias,” Melissa replied, lifting her hand up from tugging at her slightly-too-tight dress. “You wouldn’t know where Brad is would you? He was supposed-”

“Hello ladies,” Brad said, turning up at the entrance to the booth. “Sorry I’m a bit late, I had something to sort out.” Glancing down at her plate, he said, “Ooh, squid-rings, good choice to accompany a ring of another sort.”

“A ring of another sort?” Melissa asked, looking in confusion between Brad and Philipa, both of whom seemed to be in on whatever was coming. She wasn’t at all sure what was going on when Brad had told her to meet him at the buffet. She hadn’t seen him in months, and he’d barely even texted her, so she wasn’t at all sure what was going on.

“A ring of a very different sort,” Brad said, pulling something out of his pocket, as he went down on one knee. “Melissa, will you marry me?”

Melissa’s mouth hung open. She’d known for years that Brad liked her, but this was something new, certainly something she’d hoped for, but nevertheless, actually having it happen still took her by surprise. “I-” The words caught in her throat.

======

“Cálmate mi señora,” Philipa said, as she tied Melissa’s hair. “Todo estará bien.”

“I know, I know,” Melissa said, “Everything will be perfect, but I can’t help but feel nervous!”

“Bueno, tal vez esto ayude entonces,” Philipa said, coming to stand in front of her.

“What?” Melissa said, “What are you talking about?”

“Esta,” Philipa said, bending down, putting her arms around Melissa, and kissing her squarely on the mouth. “¿Te sientes mejor ahora?”

“I... I think so. Gracias.”

“Buena. Vamos, tenemos que terminar de prepararte.”

======

“Another margarita my love?” Bradley asked, holding the glass to Melissa as she reclined on the beach.

“But of course, my handsome prince,” Melissa nodded slightly, taking the drink and sipping it. “Ah, wonderful.”

“¿Le importaría un plato, mi señora?” Philipa asked, holding a plate piled high with a variety of treats.

“Pero por supuesto mi fiel amiga,” Melissa replied. Handing her drink back to Bradley, she took the plate and put it on her immense gut, gasping at the sudden coolness.

“Is something wrong?” Bradley and Philipa asked in unison.

“Just the momentary coldness,” Melissa replied. “I’m fine now, I’m fine.”

======

“Let’s see if this one will suit better,” Philipa said, as they pulled up in the drive of yet another house. They’d been house-hunting on and off since Brad had gone back to college. Of course, the problem with many of the houses so far was Melissa’s ever-increasing weight. Brad had said the bigger the better, and that meant a house with wide doorways, or at least ones that could be easily widened.

“We can but hope,” Melissa grunted, undoing her seatbelt and opening the door. Then came the awkward struggle to actually get out of the damned vehicle. Before the honeymoon this hadn’t been quite so difficult, but eight weeks of luxurious gluttony had added more than forty pounds to her already rather significant weight, making even the simplest of tasks a real struggle.

Even before she was fully around, Philipa was standing there, “¿Puedo ser de ayuda, mi señora?”

“Ya que me ayudaste a poner todo este peso extra sobre mí, sí, puedes,” Melissa responded. Even with Philipa’s help, it was still almost another minute before she was out of the vehicle, leaning against the fence, panting with exhaustion. “Right, let’s go and see what this house it like.”

======

A knock at the door startled Melissa out of movie. Putting down her bowl of chips, she grabbed the remote, paused the TV, and then started the slow, awkward process of getting upright. Before she was even half-way there, a second knock came, along with a voice, “Anybody home?”

“Hold your horses, I’ll be there in a bit,” Melissa replied. Despite all her efforts to build up muscle, since Brad had gone back to college, moving her more-than-three-hundred-pound body was still a struggle. Fortunately, it wasn’t a struggle she had to deal with alone, as Philipa lived just a few streets away, and had volunteered to be her ‘housemaid’ and general help. Once she was up, she waddled as quickly as she could to the door. “Brad!” She exclaimed, opening the door. “Welcome home!”

“Hello love,” Bradley replied, bending down to give her a hug, and a kiss on the forehead. “How’s my little baby?”

“Not so little any more,” Melissa smirked. “C’mon, let’s sit down.”

“Anything for you my love,” Bradley said. “So how much do you weigh now?”

“Three-thirty-six as of this morning.” Melissa replied. “I think it’s mostly muscle though, it is a bit easier to get around now than when you left. Not a lot, but a bit.”

“Yeah, um, sorry about that,” Bradley blushed. “I know we agreed to go big on the honeymoon, but-”

“But nothing, hunk,” Melissa cut him off. “I agreed to it, and I don’t regret a moment of it.”

“Not one single moment?” Bradley asked, incredulous.

“Not, one, single, moment,” Melissa said, as she led him over to the couch, and sat down. “Oh the aftermath wasn’t easy for sure, but the honeymoon itself, perfect.”

“So I guess that means you wouldn’t object to getting bigger still?” Bradley asked.

“The bigger the better,” Melissa said. “I believe those were your words weren’t they?”

“They were,” Bradley said, smiling.

I have been hooked from the first paragraph! Not to mention the fact that my name is also Melissa! No, I'm not pregnant or dealing with anything like that, I'm just a FA looking to make some new friends to talk to :) but no until I see how this ends! Thanks for sharing your amazing writing!

MattII

Chapter 6
Barely more than half awake, Melissa felt a yawn coming on, and raised her hand, or at least, tried to, but couldn’t muster the strength to get it past her globe of a gut. She’d barely closed her mouth when Brad kissed her on the cheek. "Aw, is my tired little baby finally awake?"

"Hardly little," Melissa murmured sleepily.

"Hm," Brad seemed to consider her words a moment, then shook his head. "Nah, still just a tiny, soft, sweet little baby," he said, patting her more than extensive belly, which sent gentle ripples through the flesh.

"You do know how to make a woman feel lovely," Melissa smiled.

"I do my best," Brad replied.

Smiling over at him, Melissa tried to turn beneath the covers, but her considerable weight made it difficult. "A little help here love," She requested.

"You wish is my command," Brad replied, reaching over to grab the pliable flesh over her upper forearm. Even with Brad’s aid, it was still somewhat difficult for her to turn over onto her side, but eventually she managed it, just in time for Brad to plant a big kiss on her lips. "You really are beautiful you know."

"A beautiful butterball," Melissa agreed.

"Oh you're hardly that big," Brad joked, patting her side. "Why, you're so light, you might just blow away in a breeze."

"It'd have to be some breeze to blow me away," Melissa replied.

"Teasing aside, how are you feeling this morning love?" Brad asked.

"Oh, you know, same old, same old," Melissa replied breezily. "You?" This was only mostly right, but she didn’t want to say anything just yet, not until she was absolutely certain.

"Much the same, as usual," Brad replied, stealing another kiss off her. "Hungry?"

"But of course," Melissa said, as her stomach, which had been silent up until now, made itself known.

"Anything in particular you'd like?" Brad asked, turning away and getting out of bed.

"Oh, just a bowl of cereal I think," Melissa replied.

"Something quick and easy, hey?" Brad said. "I’ll be back in a moment."

As soon as Brad left, Melissa began the slow, laborious process of scooting herself backwards until she was in a sitting position. At around three-hundred-eighty pounds, this was no small feat, and indeed, she’d only managed to get half-way up when Brad returned. "You look like you could use a little help there baby."

"I wouldn’t say no, hunk," Melissa replied.

"Just a moment," Brad said. Putting the bowl down on the side-table, he then reached over, and slid his hands under her armpits, and helped to drag her upwards and backward. Once she was upright, a large tray was folded down in front of her, and Brad grabbed something off the side of the bed. "Would my lovely lady care for a bib?"

"WelI I certainly wouldn’t want to ruin my nightdress, so, yes please," Melissa replied. After the bib was in place,, Brad picked the bowl up and placed in on the table. "Finally!"

"Bon appetit," Brad said, as Melissa dug into her bowl hungrily, before heading for the bathroom to start getting ready for work. Despite shovelling furiously, so much so in fact that the milk overflowing her mouth formed a rivulet down the bib onto the tray, the level in the bowl hardly seemed to change. Even though Brad wasn’t quick in the shower, she was still only a little of half way through the bowl by the time he got out. "Having a bit of a slow day I see."

Swallowing her latest mouthful, Melissa waved the spoon and replied, "Well it's a small spoon for such a very large bowl."

"So what you’re saying is, you'd like a bit of help?" Brad asked.

"I certainly wouldn't mind," Melissa replied. "You have the time?"

"For my lovely lady, I have all the time in the world," Brad replied.

"You do have work today," Melissa pointed out.

"I can just tell them I had a flat battery or something." Brad replied.

"Okay then, yes, I would like a little bit of help darling," Melissa pointed out.

"Right, up we go then," Brad replied, lifting the bowl until it was an inch from Melissa's face, and tilting it, so that the remains almost but not quite overflowed the lip. As she dug in with renewed vigour, but increased mess, he joked, "My, aren't we a little piggy with our snout in the trough?"

"Hgh-" Melissa started, then swallowed, "Hey, that's not funny."

"Isn't it darling?" Brad raised an eyebrow. "You are being awfully messy today."

"Well I-" Melissa stopped, rubbed her chin with her hand and found it smeared with milk, and a couple of bits of cereal. "I guess I am being a touch messy this morning."

"Fortunately, it'll all be fairly easy to clean," Brad replied. "Ready to continue?"

"Oink oink," Melissa replied, nodding. She continued spooning food into her mouth messily. Finally, as the bowl approached empty, she put the spoon down on the table, grabbed the bowl, and lifted it to her lips. Although she tried not to spill anything, she did feel little streams of milk down the sides of her jaw. She was so determined to finish breakfast though, she didn’t bother to stop. Finally, there was nothing of substance left in the bowl,

As Melissa finally finished the bowl, she put it down, looked down as much as she could, and seeing the mess said, "I really have been a messy little piggy today, haven't I?"

"Nothing that can't be cleaned up," Brad said. Reaching down, and picking up a towel. He then proceeded to wipe her face, bib and the tray, before throwing it in a laundry basket, then moved the bowl to a side table, removed the bib, and swung the table out of the way. "And does my lazy little piggy need help getting up?"

"Ooh, please," Melissa said, raising her arms. Reaching over, she let Brad help onto the edge of the bed, the springs creaking, despite their heavy-duty construction. After pausing a couple of minutes to rest, she wormed forward, and dropped to the floor. Even though the floor was less than inch below her feet, the impact was still enough for her to stumble, "Oof."

"Careful there baby," Brad said, catching her in a hug, then leaning down to kiss her on the forehead, "You're a big girl now."

"And lo, he admits the truth," Melissa said, reaching up and pulling him down, to kiss him lustfully on the mouth. After she broke the kiss, she said, "That aside, you really are an angel."

"Oh nothing close," Brad replied, "Just a man willing to do anything for the most beautiful woman he's ever set eyes on."

"Charmer," Melissa said.

"Always," Brad replied, kissing her forehead again. "Now, do you need some help washing down?"

"No, I should be good," Melissa replied.

"As you wish," Brad said. "Of course, Philipa will be here in less than half an hour if you change your mind."

"I know,” Melissa said. “Now go on, you don’t want to be late.”

"I’m going, I’m going," Brad said, before leaning down to give her one more kiss. "See you tonight."

"And you," Melissa replied. As soon as Brad was gone, she picked up her smart-phone from the dresser, and, after waiting a minute for it to turn on, phoned Philipa.

"Buenos dias Melissa," came the cheery Spanish voice from the phone. "¿Hay algo que querías que recogiera esta mañana?"

"Nada grande," Melissa replied, smiling. "Solo un par de pruebas de embarazo."

Last edited:

Latest posts