*** A.P.B. *** Calling ALL Single FFAs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

s_connors

I'm just going to cut right thru the fat.... no pun intended.:doh:

Theres just no one place for singles to post on this board so heres the LZ (landing zone)

I'm a big guy.. about 340 lbs in metro south of boston. Looking to talk to some FFAs and make new friends, I'm new to this whole place, its a cool concept so lets rock on!

Where do all the FFAs live?

missaf

Welcome to the forums. It's good to have new people visiting us and contributing to the wealth of information we're building here for BBWs and fat men a like.

Please keep in mind that Dimensions is not about personal ads or dating or a hook-up service. These boards are here to discuss issues that affect us all and how to better support those around us as they come to a place of acceptance of themselves and the education of that comes with.

So, please, sit back, relax, and let us get to know ya :)

s_connors

thanks for the hello! have a question for you. why not have a section devoted to it? one would think not only is there a couples crowd but a sizeable singles scene too.

I know I would, lol

we just need a place to express it. and make friends while we're at it

Laina

Passionately Apathetic
There's actually a matching system directly through Dimensions...and the forums have a section broken down by area of the country. The BHM/FFA board is mostly for chatter. =)

And, um, for me to post pictures of the uber-cute puppy that someone abandoned who followed me home. Wait, no. That's off topic. But someone should still ask me to post them.

s_connors

I looked at it, and it was a bit... dated and limited... not to say it doesn't work , I'm sure its perfect for people.

I think a fourm would be alot more suitable.

missaf

There are a lot of dating services out there. As designed, "Dimensions is about size politics, acceptance, and mutual respect as much as it is about celebrating the larger figure."

While it may seem that dating might go hand in hand with this, I find that hook-ups are sometimes counter-productive to the above mentioned goals.

s_connors

yeah I love the red sox and the Pats, always have and always will... no fairweather fain here.

Latest posts

Group builder