• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Pound of Flesh - by Prime4347 (~BBW ~BHM Sci Fi, ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prime4347

~BBW ~BHM Sci Fi, ~MWG - in a far distant future far far away adipose tissue has a commercial value, leading to a unique culture

Author's Note: This story is inspired this ideas of Blackjack and activistfatgirl in the thread found here (unless they don't like the story, in which case the whole thing is my fault).

It's my first story here, so criticism is quite welcome. Then again, I haven't given you much to work with. The next installment should have more description, weight gain, and BHMs. I'd add them right now, but it's five AM. Also, being my first story, I apologize to the editors for any formatting issues and to the readers for the excessive author's note.

A Pound of Flesh
by Prime4347

Prologue:

"Wow, it really is quite beautiful."

The sunlight streamed through the shop window onto the green gems in the bracelet. The young brunette marveled at the size of the stones. With one hand, she wrapped the luxury around her wrist and examined her arm. She preened and considered for a moment.

"Can I see one of the purple ones?" she asked.

"You're looking at one right now" smirked the salesman. "Alexandrite changes colors depending on the lighting conditions. It's the light in the case that makes the stones in there violet."

"That's incredible. Where do you find these?"

"Well, you can actually find these locally, but ones that size usually have to be imported."

"Okay, you win. I've got to have it."

"That'll be ten pounds."

One hand pulled a credit card from her purse while the other held the bracelet like a child protecting a favored doll. She continued to marvel at it while the salesman slid the card through the reader.

"I'm sorry, miss, but you don't seem to have enough credits." he said. He started to reach for the bracelet. "Perhaps you would like to come back later?"

She quickly withdrew the bracelet to her bosom. "Wait. Do you have a Leto unit?"

"Of course. If we didn't, half the brides in this city wouldn't be getting proposals. Why don't you follow me to the back."

The salesman headed through the Employees Only door. The brunette followed with her hips scraping the sides of the door frame as she passed. Inside was a friendly mirrored cube, eight feet on a side. The salesman slid her credit card into a slot on the front.

"I'm afraid we have an older model." said the salesman as he turned away from her. "You'll have to doff your clothes before you enter. I'll be in the back, monitoring the control panel."

Checking to confirm that she was alone, the girl rapidly pulled off her blouse and bra. The pants were a slower matter. Her posterior had grown considerably since she had bought them. The fabric had stretched as advertised, but it was still a little tight to pull off her bum. If she had known she was going in a Leto, she probably would have worn a dress. Then again, she didn't have any dresses that made her ass look THIS big.

Her clothes in a nice little pile on the floor, she slid open the panel on the Leto unit and stepped inside. The door slid silently shut behind her.

"You're four pounds short" came the disembodied voice of the salesman. "How do you want to handle this?"

The young woman examined her figure in the mirrored walls surrounding her. Are my thighs really that skinny? Ugh. Might as well hit the spare tire.

"How about we take five pounds off my stomach and maybe one off my breasts" she said. "No reason to leave myself broke, after all. Oh, and don't you dare touch my ass."

"Don't worry, miss. I know what I'm doing."

In a few moments, the arm appeared from the rear wall of the enclosure. It extended forward until the roller lightly touched her belly. "Yikes! That was cold. Wow, this must be an old model,she thought.

The roller began gently massaging along her soft midsection. It was an almost pleasant feeling as long as you didn't think about what was actually going on. Eventually, the roller reached up and messaged the breasts shortly before returning to its niche in the wall.

The young woman looked at her figure in the mirror. She could see that her profile didn't stick out as far as it used to, but toning down the breasts and belly together made it less noticeable. Her roommate had taught her that trick. "Besides," she thought as she slid her hand along her beach ball sized buttock, "when I gain it back, it's only going to make my butt that much larger."

She stepped out of the Leto and quickly dressed herself. She tried not to think about how the lost weight had made closing the button on the pants easier.

The salesman returned from behind the Leto. "Thank you very much for your business. This really does look lovely on you." He handed the bracelet over to the girl. She put it on and left the store without ever taking her eyes off of it.

"I guess I'll need a second helping at dinner to start paying this off. Besides, this would look far better on a thicker wrist."

Chapter One

Alicia Hunt couldn't believe that the TA was still talking. All she had asked was whether there should be a plus sign or a minus sign in the equation and he had now talked for half an hour on the mechanics of faster than light travel. Why was she even in this class, anyway?

Whenever her friends asked, she just joked that she had thought Astronomy was another form of Gastronomy and they just laughed and moved on. Certainlu if she'd just taken Gastronomy 205, she'd be doing a lot better at it than she was at astro. Still, despite her natural talents, she never enjoyed those classes.

Not that I'm enjoying astro, either. This guy must truly love the sound of his own voice. Linda actually fell asleep during this guy's tired. That shirt's cute. Makes her belly look pretty round. I wonder where she... wait a second. The blowhard finally stopped talking. Why is he looking at me like that? Uh-oh, he must have asked a question. Crap, crap, crap. What do I do?

A voice shouted from the right side of the room. "Causality isn't violated because the Gesserit correction to Minkowski metric means that, over a large enough distance, the order of the two events is still preserved in all reference frames."

"You're exactly right, Herbie" said the TA, who glared at Alicia for few more seconds before checking his watch. "Well, it looks like that's it for this week. Try and start the homework before coming to discussion next week. You don't learn anything if I just spoon feed you answers."

Most of the class had already packed their books during the grad student's extended tangent and were out of the classroom in a flash. Alicia took a few moments to collect her things before she left.

"Hey, Alicia!" came Herbie Lynch's voice from down the hall. She turned to look at him. He was fairly tall, with light hair and hazel eyes. He was also as fat as a javelin. Thin legs, thin hips, no gut, small arms. And he only had one chin. It was certainly an odd fashion statement, but the informal manner of his dress left her with no idea as to what the statement was supposed to mean.

"Oh, hey Herbie, thanks for the save back there."

"No problem. By the way, would you mind calling me Frank?"

"What's wrong with Herbert."

"Nothing's wrong with Herbert. Herbert's a great name." He mimicked a news anchor. "Doctor Herbert Lynch won the Field's Medal today for proving the Goldbach conjecture."

Returning to his normal voice, "The problem is that no one calls me Herbert, they call me Herbie. Nobody respects a guy name Herbie. 'Watch out. If he gets half a beer in him, Herbie goes bananas'. My middle name isn't the most unique, but it's better than Herbie."

Alicia stifled a chuckle. "Okay.. Frank. I'll try to remember that."

"Anyway, that wasn't why I called you over. I just wanted to thank you for asking that question about the sign on the coefficient. If he didn't go off on those excursions into oblivion, I'd miss my mid-afternoon nap. I think I'm going to ask about zero point energy at the start of class next week. I'm sure he's got a detailed opinion on it. Anyway, I've got to run. See you next week!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"You think that he was flirting with me?"

Molly Stewart rolled onto her side. "Don't be naive, Alicia. He approaches you after class and tells you what name he wants to be called? That is only slightly more subtle than 'Hi, I enjoyed staring at your boobs in class today.'"

"Molls, I think you're reading way too much into this."

"Well, I guess it depends what kind of boy he is. Are his eyes green or grey?"

"Uh, hazel actually."

"Errrrrt! I'm sorry, Alicia, but the corrects answer is 'I don't know'. I'm sorry folks, but it looks like Alicia here has a crush."

"No way! He's really skinny."

Molly gaped at Alicia in mock amazement. "Did the great, high, and mighty Alicia Hunt just say that she wouldn't go out with a boy because he's too skinny?"

"Well, I didn't..."

"The same Alicia Hunt who called me shallow for rejecting Kyle Sydow for being too short. The same Alicia Hunt who tried to set me up with Brad the Hamster"

"Hey, Brad's a nice guy."

"Who looks like a giant, hairless space hamster. I was afraid that he was going to nibble my eyes out. Besides, it's not like he's Si-freak skinny."

"Actually, he is."

The mirth immediately disappeared from Molly's voice.

"If he's a Si-er, you should know better than to talk with him. Those people are dangerous."

"He's not, Molls. He's not the type. Maybe he just came from a poor family?"

"If you say so." said Molly. Then, with the humor slowly returning to her voice, "Besides, it's not like you've got much room to talk. You're well on your way to the freshman fifteen."

"What?"

"You know, you're away from home. You're parents are no longer there to make sure that you finish a complete meal. You head to a party instead of eating the evening snack. A whole new wardrobe is just a Leto away. It's fairly common for freshman students to lose fifteen kilos their first year."

"Hey, I haven't lost any weight!"

"Yeah, but you haven't gained any, either. You used to be almost the same size as Virginia Dourif. Now her waist is practically three times yours."

"You know I'm focusing on my breasts, not my waist. Besides, I'm pretty sure that brat has implants."

"Okay, then, let's talk about your breasts. They're large, to be sure, but they're not that much larger than mine and I'm not even trying to grow them. What did you have for dinner tonight?"

"I had... a half meter pepperoni pizza with extra cheese."

"A half-meter pizza? Honey, I know you've always been gifted at it, but, if you don't practice your gastro, you'll lose it. I mean, to look at you, nobody would guess that your dad is the Rich..."

"I know who my dad is, Molls, and maybe I like that other people don't."

(more to come . . . )

Latest posts

Back