A Question to every BBW and SSBBW Who likes very skinny men ?

Discussion in 'Fat Intimacy' started by manoflight, Jun 23, 2008.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine by donating:

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

1. Jun 3, 2013 #221

tinyman

tinyman

tinyman

my weight is 54 lbs .. i like huge bbw and ssbbw

Ilegalpat likes this.
  2. Apr 30, 2019 #222

lightbluejeans

lightbluejeans

lightbluejeans

I am 6 feet 1 and weigh 158 pounds, which my scales indicated just now. My girlfriends have been big in my whole life. Some of them said that I was skinny, but health check proved that my weight was standard, considering my height. I sometimes dreamed of dating ssbbw double of my weight, as it happened only several times. Maybe some FAs wish that ssbbw would press them with big flesh or fat that the sort of guys admire a lot.

3. Apr 30, 2019 #223

Sidhuriel

Sidhuriel

Sidhuriel

Cooking Queen

I am truly mostly attracted to personality and less to whether someone is fat or thin. I have dated people of all sizes and have no real strong preference. My only preference that stands out is one for blue, green or grey eyes. I have only once dated someone with brown eyes (my own eye color). I like the lighter shades more.
    My current husband is of average weight and has green/greyish eyes that I find mesmerizing. I think he is beautiful in general, which is a bonus on top of his awesome personality. But I never chose him for his bodyshape, I chose him for who he is. If he was to gain or lose weight I would love him just as much.

4. May 6, 2019 #224

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent? Staff Member Global Moderator

Thank you for that Sidhuriel. People think I'm weird for expressing similar proclivities.

Sidhuriel likes this.
  5. Jun 4, 2019 #225

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!

I don’t usually read old threads like this one in their entirety. This one dares to 2008 before skipping to 2013, and recently brought back from the dead once again.

This one may be worth the read from start to finish. There’s a lot of good discussion. Sadly only a couple of the original contributors remain, and back when this thread was current there appeared to be more women frequenting the hallowed halls of Dims. Seems males have become the majority here, and that isn’t necessarily a bad thing. As discussed in another thread I think Dims just “competes” with other similar (and in some cases more extreme) venues.

I really wish some of the original contributors to this thread were still around and posting now as vociferously as they did then.

6. Jun 5, 2019 #226

Volt01

Volt01

Volt01

VOLKSWAGEN DRIVING SHORTSTACK LOVING BADASS

wow finally a chat for this skeleton lad lol