• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Rallying Cry Against Fraud

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HugeFan

I sent this message to one of the Moderators in a discussion about my comments in a previous thread, and wanted to raise this issue with the rest of the frequenters of this forum.....I'm not trying to offend anyone, but do selfishly wish for these forums to retain their status as the legitimate BBW/SSBBW forums, and also want to make my opinion clear.

I'm aware of the varying natures of different figures, and definitely would not assert that the pictures posted in that thread, just put in front of me, were that of a man. But given the wording of the post, and to be honest some hints from the body language of the person pictured, I was struck by some oddness. When I checked his other posts, and saw that they were all in the rather exclusive 'Male transformed into a BBW' thread, either in his fiction or videos...well, that's what led me to say what I did.

I don't have anything against transgendered individuals, but I do have something against people posting on these boards pretending to be something they're not. I suppose it's inherent with a forum of this nature to have people trying to act out their own fantasies and roleplay in a setting where others are discussing reality. It just really bothers me when most the posts are by actual SSBBWs and BBW's, gaining or not, and some are by a person polluting the waters with their "Hey, I'm 700 lbs and going to eat 10 pizzas tomorrow if you want me to...I want to get bigger."

There's a place for roleplay or fantasy and fiction here, but it just seems that some people can't find that limit. I've been visiting these forums for over a decade, and, when I've looked at other sites have always appreciated how Dimensions is, mostly, populated by real and honest people.

I definitely did not mean to insult anyone, and I do see how whatever the reason for my assertion, it could hurt someone already self-conscious about their body. I regret that. However, I stand by my beef...I should've phrased things differently, or figured out a different way to raise it perhaps....kind of a difficult situation.....

I believe it hurts the integrity of these forums, in a significant manner, when people begin using certain threads or forums as roleplay or fantasy. How many times do you log in and scroll down the 'Weight Gain' forum and immediately write off 1/3 of the top posts as trolls?

Latest posts

Back