A rather intimate subject...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Vince

As a corporeal engineer I think we should be able to either test this device or come up with an alternative enterprise that will make employment unnecessary. The thought of putting things in one's nose to breathe through seems rather primitive and beyond the call of sacrifice even for the good cause that G-dawg is considering. I see no provision to attain a proper seal and it would be rather tragic if the device failed in a hot tub and the practitioner could not disentangle himself from that service position. I call upon bold souls to volunteer to engage this device with a confederate and report back as to safety and effectiveness. That way we can dismiss what appears to be nothing more than a prank.

SVS made a suggestion about accessibility and if we combine the light shed re TNT's original question then I am sure one could negotiate the congress and establish some proximity. I was considering designing and then fabricating a multi-purpose support for the benefit of couples who need some assistance. This is size acceptance to a rather extraordinary degree and would be welcome with those who have proximity problems. My apparatus would have adjustable leg supports, foot operated hydraulic lift, safety steps, and adjustable back support. The user sits down, is elevated with the lift and then reclines. The partner assists her to elevate her legs and rest them astride on the supports. The supports are adjustable for width and length. In such a position all manner of delightful congress can be purchased and I am sure this lover's bench would be popular. It is easy to imagine someone using a chair to positioning himself to do what G-dawg is dying to try.

Boteroesque Babe

All cookies cleared!
SoVerySoft said:
If a gal is really fat, having that contraption against the guy's face seems like it would get in the way of him getting where he needs to go. I mean, the guy really needs to get CLOSE, to do the job right.
Close, indeed. Like, Harukawa close.

Hey! Maybe that's what our friend G-Dawg needs. A little Namio Harukawa therapy. We'll prop his eyelids open, all Clockwork Orange -style, and force him to view a parade of those smashy, thigh-clamping images.

Ooooh. Can I be the eye drop dropper girl?

bigsexy920

Ok I'll be good.
I thought this tread was about ways a women can have pleasurable relations while atop her mate.

I have to say as reading I'm this tread is hysterically laughing.

Jane

Photo (c) Fatlane
My "relations man" has a wonderful sense of humor.

God I would love to get one of the snorkle sets and spring it on him at the appropriate time. However, that would end the lovemaking for the evening and he erupted in laughter.

I'm not going to spend money on it, so I guess I'll just have to show him this thread.

Jes

is oddly aroused
Jane said:
My "relations man" has a wonderful sense of humor.

God I would love to get one of the snorkle sets and spring it on him at the appropriate time. However, that would end the lovemaking for the evening and he erupted in laughter.

I'm not going to spend money on it, so I guess I'll just have to show him this thread.
OOOH. That's a good term. Relations man. Sort of like 'public relations' (firm. *snicker*) only it's....'pubic relations.'

Ok, tha'ts the term I'm using from now on b/c I never know how to describe that person.

gangstadawg

the wanderer
Vince said:
Look, G-dawg, you got cold feet plain and simple. No use beating around the bush and coming up with those weak excuses. You can't fool the smart gals here. We were all rooting for you and you messed up. Now what are we supposed to do, huh? Wait until summer?

You need Plan B. That is you have to risk your ego and call up someone else. With your new armoury of love tricks you are going to be so hot they are going to know you interstate! Trust me here. Now get out there and find someone else. All you single guys have a duty to befriend a nice gal because you are making someone dateless because you are doing nothing. Heck, it doesn't cost much to make a phone call.
im not making excuses im serious as hell. thats what she said. now i gotta wait till at least next month.

Jes

is oddly aroused
gangstadawg said:
im not making excuses im serious as hell. thats what she said. now i gotta wait till at least next month.
are you going to call/email her in between? Please? For me?

Reactions: TNT

Jes

is oddly aroused
gangstadawg said:
proly will call and email her in between if im not busy.
busy? you post to this forum every day. how busy can you be? what kind of cat and mouse game is this? we're not impressed.

gangstadawg

the wanderer
i work on PCs all the time i can log on here from any place with a internet connection.

Jes

is oddly aroused
gangstadawg said:
i work on PCs all the time i can log on here from any place with a internet connection.
honestly, i give up with you. youth is wasted on the young.

Vince

Proly? Proly! What kind of serious is that?! You get on the phone right now and start communicating. You gotta tell her how special she is and how you can't think right because you miss her.

Vince

Now look, Gansta, we gotta discuss some basic psychology here otherwise you ain't got a hope in hell of getting that gal past your granny up to your room. You see, when a gal likes you she thinks about you and wants you to call her and all that. There you are fooling around on the computer and probably playing computer games and listening to music that is too loud. You got time for all that nonsense but aren't doing a thing about your love life. What is this waiting until April or May? You think love cares about the month? Heck, no!

I really think you are making excuses. It is not your fault because she isn't available and all that rot. Hey, don't you come here insulting our intelligence. She is available. What she is telling you is that she is lukewarm about you. She has got no reason to be interested that much. Or has she? Does she ever call you? A woman will call if she wants something. You see how you are suffering now for not doing enough.

This whole saga is hopeless. You are floundering and the love ship is slowly sinking. You keep putting off doing a damn thing until the next month. Then it is the next month after that! You ain't fooling us. You got cold feet. You don't want to call because you get tongue-tied and don't know what to say. Well, talk about her! She is always interested in that subject. You gotta get her missing you.

gangstadawg

the wanderer
well i actually call her way more then she does me. but about the wait until april or may situation. she lives in lansing. i live in detroit. she has a car i dont so i got no way to get to her. she has to come to me.

Vince

Well, Dawgman, no car is a handicap. Look, you gotta explain your situation. What do you do for a living? You sound like a student living in your parent's attic. That is fine. I don't want to be giving you inappropriate advice if you are a young fella just starting out. We don't want to be corrupting the youth, you know. So fess up and explain the arrangement you have at home. When we know more we can tailor the advice to better assist you. I take it you don't mind getting some help?

You sound hung up on the Lansing gal. I bet there are lots of bbw living just around the corner from you. You need to get out there and say hello to someone else for your own peace of mind.

gangstadawg

the wanderer
Vince said:
Well, Dawgman, no car is a handicap. Look, you gotta explain your situation. What do you do for a living? You sound like a student living in your parent's attic. That is fine. I don't want to be giving you inappropriate advice if you are a young fella just starting out. We don't want to be corrupting the youth, you know. So fess up and explain the arrangement you have at home. When we know more we can tailor the advice to better assist you. I take it you don't mind getting some help?

You sound hung up on the Lansing gal. I bet there are lots of bbw living just around the corner from you. You need to get out there and say hello to someone else for your own peace of mind.
actually she was a detroit girl and she went to the same community college as i did but she transfered to MSU lansing. i got her number before the transfer and we have been on only 2 dates due to how busy i have been.
now in terms of what i do for a living i just lost my job about 2 weeks ago and im in the process of finding another while building/repairing other peoples computers on the side. i live in my grandmas house with my mom(she had a stroke in 2000 so im taking care of her when my grand ma isnt) and my 14 year old sister.

Latest posts