A serious question for the ladies about huge breasts

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

gedjt1

6'1 black man seeking ssbbw / bbw , Uk
Well back to being single again after a passionate relationship, not true love, but a fantastic deep friendship with lots of lust and desire. I enjoy the single life most of the time and its always good keeping your eyes and attention on finding the right woman. I cant deny that Ive never really had problems attracting women and seem to attract younger skinny or slim types, maybe its because im slim and athletic.
The real paradox is that I have no interest in young skinny women hahaha, To me a mature, ssbbw, heavy and warm with softness and a chest that reaches her waist is all I want to find. I still believe in love and a genuine meeting of minds, intellectually, emotionally and spiritually , but god I can only be honest about my physical desires

LoveDDD

I have always had a preference for very big women, from my teens to middle age big women have always been sexy to me. My ex wife was 450lbs and had a huge 58JJ bust and women ive dated since have all had enormous boobs, the question id like an answer too, am I unusual in being attracted to women with enormous breasts, and I dont mean dd's, more like LL's
All I want is a man who loves me like that- smiles - I have been off line for ages but now that it’s more than six months after bariatric surgery I’m trying to get back into the groove of finding the right one… Still a big busty girl but with the changes that happen around 50 I fear I’m not as voluptuous as I used to feel... I hope to make him happy when we find each other, Love

Colonial Warrior

All I want is a man who loves me like that- smiles - I have been off line for ages but now that it’s more than six months after bariatric surgery I’m trying to get back into the groove of finding the right one… Still a big busty girl but with the changes that happen around 50 I fear I’m not as voluptuous as I used to feel... I hope to make him happy when we find each other, Love
My best hopes you will find what you want soon!

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
I'm a firm believer in finding a person with the right mindset first and foremost. I realize that almost everybody has a preference when it comes to appearance, but looks can only take a person so far. I feel that you have to love a person just as they are, right when they are in front of you. Not as they could or should be. I can't tell you how many times I've heard "I thought he/she would change".

*Did I just go off on an tangent?*

I don't think you'll have anything to worry about DDD. The fact that you care about a person should be enough to drive him wild!:D

Colonial Warrior

I'm a firm believer in finding a person with the right mindset first and foremost. I realize that almost everybody has a preference when it comes to appearance, but looks can only take a person so far. I feel that you have to love a person just as they are, right when they are in front of you. Not as they could or should be. I can't tell you how many times I've heard "I thought he/she would change".

*Did I just go off on an tangent?*

I don't think you'll have anything to worry about DDD. The fact that you care about a person should be enough to drive him wild!:D
Wonderful! I have always admire your wisdom, @BigElectricKat !

gedjt1

6'1 black man seeking ssbbw / bbw , Uk
Am I the only one who has found the monotony and boredom of lock down an incentive to find love again, Im single and have been for about 6 months, ive never had problems attracting women and Im not shy at all, what ive learned about myself as ive got older is that I truly understand my passions and desires, yes ive always dated big bbw's and that attraction has only grown stronger, I know that any relationship has to be more than a physical connection, spiritual intellectual compatibility are equally important, but if im honest I know that only a very big mature woman with enormous breasts would make me happy. Im not into the feedee stuffing thing but Wow my fetish for huge breasts grows stronger by the day, hope that doesn't sound too superficial

LuvsBustyBBW

I would definitely not turn the woman with the smaller breasts down, but if im being totally honest , I wouldn't want to be dating someone, but secretly fantasising about someone else. The most important criteria for me is finding a woman who is compatible emotionally, intellectually and physically, So dating a skinny girl wouldn't interest me, finding a mature bbw/ ssbbw with enormous breasts and a real understanding of that desire is where I will find love
I have a friend who's wife underwent a breast reduction without his knowledge. It completely changed the relationship. She altered her body unnecessarily (knowing he was a breast man and loved her huge hangers), but doing it behind his back. The doctor botched the surgery and left her with very little of her former self. It's been very hard on him, being a breast man, loving your wife, but having that part of her taken away.
I also dated a woman with huge, beautiful breasts that underwent a reduction (caused her back pain) and I really missed those treasures when I saw her again. I've learned in my older years, better appreciate what you have, while you have it, for it may disappear for good. That goes for breasts and relationships.

op user

I still stand by my statement anything below D cups is not worth considering however there are some exceptions

op user

Perhaps you could clarify with a "for me" between "statement " and "anything " . Because this is FAR from a universal sentiment.
Yes you are right. As far as I am concerned anything below D cups is not worth bothering - exceptions apply.

John Smith

Damn, I thought my 34Cs were legit but I’m kinda feeling like a member of the itty bitty titty committee.:eek:😅
Everything up to 32B to 32D is commonly perceived as "average sized" . Your bust
likely ranges in mid-range and are considered as rather full. They are neither small nor big and give some extra prop to the cleavage you cannit find even with a full-B cupped bust.

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
Damn, I thought my 34Cs were legit but I’m kinda feeling like a member of the itty bitty titty committee.:eek:😅
Don’t sweat it, there are probably a lot of big guys out there who love a 34c. You don’t have to be a big girl to appeal to big guys. Thankfully for me the same is true about being a big guy: don’t have to be one in order to appeal to the big girls out there!😄

Latest posts