• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A short thinkpiece I wrote last summer

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubboiz

Can we talk about how when you’re fat, even just wanting your partner to feel you up and relish in the softness of your body—which is the bare minimum of foreplay—is considered either "gross" or "objectifying"?

I’m tired of being told by vanilla fat liberationists that I have internalized fatphobia because I want my hypothetical future partner to enjoy playing with my belly as much as I do, or because I get turned on by the thought of somebody grabbing me by my love handles/rolls to pull me in close for a kiss.

I’d rather be with someone who’s attracted to both my personality and my fatness than someone who’s afraid to touch me the “wrong” way.

Wanting to be loved all over isn’t dirty.

Latest posts

Back