BHM Acid Orchid ~FFA, SSBHM, Friends with Benefits, Romance

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fiestyMad

This was AMAZING! I actually remembered the beginning of this story from way back so I was SUPER excited to see it completed ahhh SO GOOD

byutane

Grabby Hands Sr.
Supporting Member
For anyone who might be interested in seeing some fanart, I painted portraits of Mia and Scott:
Portraits.png
And also I know this isn't 100% accurate to the physical orientation of the two characters in the scene, but the "can I explore you" chapter was too perfect for me not to draw and I love the image of these two lying on the floor together:
Other.png
I recommend clicking on these for viewing at a better resolution 😅
Thanks so much for sharing this story!

FFAscinated

Um...sequel, you say? Any interest in reworking it? I could see Scott working through law school and building a career, and dropping just enough weight to function better, with Mia there helping him...and, and, and... I love exploring Happily Ever Afters. Having lived one, I know they are not without their challenges.

magodamilion2

Um...sequel, you say? Any interest in reworking it? I could see Scott working through law school and building a career, and dropping just enough weight to function better, with Mia there helping him...and, and, and... I love exploring Happily Ever Afters. Having lived one, I know they are not without their challenges.

Part of me would love to re-work it and I still have ideas about it all the time. But I think it wound up being too conflicted to be done well. Meaning I felt really invested in the characters and giving them a happy ending, but I also didn't feel motivated to write a weight gain fetish story without any weight gain fetish content, and personally I am very attracted to the more negative aspects of that.

So I was writing while working two opposing angles, 1) the side of me that wanted these characters to stay together and have a good life and 2) the side of me that wanted to write a hardcore weight gain/deteriorating into immobility story cause that's honestly what excited me the most. I couldn't figure out how to make those things co-exist so I wound up getting stuck with all these loose plot threads that never went anywhere. Truth be told part of me would also love to edit and re-do the ending of this story as well, I am always having so many random thoughts about how it could be better, but really I think it just needs to stay finished haha.

FFAscinated

I understand. You can tell which half of the dilemma I would fall on: I like happy, functional (though very heavy) protagonists, and Scott would not be happy immobile. So, you're leaving us with "The Lady or the Tiger." Our imaginations can take it whichever way we prefer. (BTW, the author of The Lady or the Tiger said he was never able to enjoy a social occasion again. Readers always bugged him, "which was it?")

byutane

Grabby Hands Sr.
Supporting Member
I remember when the sequel was still available, while it was very well written I could tell that you were torn over where Mia and Scott needed to end up. It's tough when you have a lot invested in a story or particular characters to the point where you're concerned about them as though they were real 😖 I've been there

Maybe the thing to do before editing this story would be to try out a different one and see where it takes you? It can be freeing to have a fresh new project (definitely is for me, I have way too many lol)

Latest posts