• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM Acid Orchid ~FFA, SSBHM, Friends with Benefits, Romance

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magodamilion

Author's note: This is my first piece (well chunk of a piece) on here so I hope you guys like it. Many of the longer realistic settings pieces on here seem to deal with more of a meek insecure type of BHM so I wanted to try the opposite and see how it worked out.

Acid Orchid​

Scene 1.

Katie was convinced she would eventually meet her soul mate at Taco Land.

The restaurant stayed open til four AM and was located on the same street as the city’s most popular bars. It had become their unspoken ritual, she and Mia would walk there at two after all the bars closed. The somewhat small building would be packed to the brim with half-drunk people in their twenties. People would be forced to share tables with strangers due to sheer lack of space, and if said strangers looked good to each other maybe no one would have to go home alone that night.

The two girls, who had been friends since the beginning of college, were completely dissimilar both in terms of who they were and the types of people they were attracted to. Katie’s type varied. Lately she had gotten it in her head that the reason why all of her past relationships ended so badly was because she kept dating guys that weren’t ‘mature’. Mia thought Katie’s definition of mature was problematic, as it seemed to exclusively refer to preppy white guys with rich parents. Most of these guys would always clash with Mia when Katie would introduce them. In her opinion, they were almost always too sheltered and over-privileged to have anything interesting to say or to understand many of her beliefs.

Mia generally went for guys who reminded her of herself. Guys who were intelligent enough to ignore the social conventions they didn’t agree with. Guys who were a little misanthropic, but at the same time nice to most people. Guys who understood all of her opinions, even the controversial ones and the overtly feminist ones.

These were the things she told people when they asked her what her ‘type’ was. This often led them to believe that she was open to a broad array of types of people physically. And on some levels that was true: she didn’t have any racial preference, she didn’t care what they did with their hair, she didn’t even care whether they were clean shaven or had an intense Duck Dynasty type beard. However, she did have one preference that took precedence over even her personality tastes.

Nothing turned her on more than a guy who weighed at least over three hundred pounds. To the point where she wasn’t sure how she’d be able to handle a relationship with someone that big, because she’d probably just want to have sex constantly every time she even glanced at him. The closest she’d ever gotten was with her ex-boyfriend of a year and a half ago. He weighed two-twenty which at 5’8 was definitely bordering on fat. It was enough to keep her attracted to him but not enough to really satisfy her.

It was chilly outside. The two girls were running across the four lane street to get to Taco Land. They hadn’t done the first part of the ritual, the bar hopping part, for very long. Since Katie came to the realization that she met better guys at the restaurant then in the bars themselves, she no longer prioritized getting there significantly before one. Mia didn’t understand how Katie wasn’t freezing to death in her tight faux-leather tube dress. She herself was wearing skinny jeans and a blue flannel shirt and she was still shivering.

Thinking about their outfits made her wonder for a moment if they looked like a couple. Both had expressed bi-curious tendencies (for Mia it was because as fat was her primary turn on gender occasionally became secondary on some people and for Katie it was possibly because she thought it made her seem more interesting) but they hadn’t tried anything with each other before. The thought of it made Mia shudder a little even though Katie was beautiful in her opinion, with shoulder length jet black hair, olive skin, and full eyebrows. They were both Dominican though they looked nothing alike. Mia was darker skinned with big tightly curled brown hair that fell to the middle of her rib cage and covered the full width of her shoulders when she wore it down. Katie was tall and willowy while Mia was pint-sized.

They arrived at Taco Land. The brightly lit restaurant looked like a human watering hole against rest of the desolate dark street. The line stretched deep into the middle of the store. As they waited, Katie’s vigilant eyes scanned the room for the finest piece of ass.

She rapidly tapped Mia on the shoulder “We should talk to them.”

Mia looked over to where she was pointing. There sat a group of slender light haired guys in polo’s with a couple of girls sitting with them.

“Pretty sure they’re with a bunch of girls,” she replied sounding unintentionally condescending.

“Yeah I know…” replied Katie wistfully. She continued to look around the room as they got to the front of the line and ordered their food.

It was at that moment that a guy caught Mia’s eye. He was sitting toward the back of the room with one other guy. He was massive. She couldn’t see his entire upper body, as the table was in the way, but everything should could see was enticing. His shoulders were immensely wide, not because of natural body structure or muscle but from pure flab, she could tell even from a distance. She could see the outline of his soft bulky man tits through his black t-shirt. He had gotten to the size where he didn’t even have a double chin anymore, just a thick mass of uninterrupted fat from his face to the base of his neck only obscured slightly by a short well-kept beard. His hair was so dark brown it looked black. At a glance, he looked a bit like a fat version of young Billie Joe Armstrong.

Now it was her turn to tap Katie’s shoulder rapidly.

“Let’s sit over there,” she whispered with excited anticipation.

Katie’s eyes widened “Oh my god let’s!” she agreed enthusiastically.

Mia turned her head sharply at her in confusion. Why’s she agreeing to this?

Only then did she notice the second guy at the table. Dressed like he was about to go golfing, with short side parted hair; he was exactly Katie’s current type. At this point she began to notice small disconcerting details about his fat friend as well. For instance, he had the exact same preppy haircut as the other guy and was wearing Sperry’s. Katie had already begun walking over to them.

“Got room for two more?” Katie asked using her flirting voice.

The skinny guy looked up at her. He looked interested “Yeah for sure!”

The two sat down on the bar stools across from the guys. Mia wondered how the fat guy was able to use these relatively small bar stools. She bit her lip slightly in thought, it’d be really fucking hot if he was using two bar stools…

“Uhh my shoe’s untied,” she muttered, kicking herself a second later for saying it out loud and drawing attention to herself.

She dropped to the floor to pretend to tie her shoes. She was right, he was sitting on two bar stools at once. His huge thighs were splayed out covering the upper part of each bar stool. She could only tell that there were two by looking at the legs of the stools. They looked tiny in comparison to the guy’s legs, there was no way he could have used one. The lower section of his belly fell slightly between his thighs. She could feel herself getting turned on just looking at him from this angle. At that point, she noticed the shoes she was wearing did not, in fact, have laces. Aghh, better stand up before anyone else realizes.

“So what’s your name?” she could hear Katie asking as she got up.

“I’m Ben” replies skinny guy, “And this is Scott.”

Scott raises his over-sized forearm off the table in a half assed wave.

After more about ten minutes of talking, the conversation shifted to what they all did for a living. Mia shuddered a little at the thought that they were talking about that, she felt like a real adult and like a drab cliché simultaneously.

“I work at a law firm right now. It’s has its perks I guess,” Scott says dripping with false modesty.

“Wait how old are you?” Mia asks
“We’re both twenty-three,” Ben replies.

“Hey us too! Well she’s twenty-two actually, but same difference” Katie said with an absurd amount of enthusiasm.

“You already finished law school and got a job?” Mia asks, as she was aware that law school generally takes three years. She hoped it was clear that she was calling bullshit, not being impressed.

“I didn’t finish it. But it isn’t really necessary to be so by-the-book, when you know the right people,” Scott replied in the same faux-nonchalant tone.

“The right people?” Katie asked her eyes wide, “Do you know any celebrities?”

Scott grinned with only one side of his mouth, “Yeah I’ve met a couple. We were actually at this guy we know’s yacht party out in Malibu last month, and guess who was there…”

Mia frowned at him, as she tuned him out distracted by her own thoughts. His cockiness was simultaneously disgusting and compelling to her. Disgusting, because she knows it likely stems from the type of over-privileged upbringing she disliked so much. Compelling, because it’s so rare for a man of his size to act that way. Compelling also, because of how enticing it made the idea of dominating him, breaking him down, and taming him.

After an hour of talking, the restaurant had almost entirely cleared out. Mia was surprised at how well Ben and Katie were getting along. She and Scott interjected one liners into the conversation every so often, but mostly just sat and observed. For a while she at least got to be entertained by watching Scott eat. As it was three AM, the rest of them had gotten two to three small tacos. Meanwhile he had ordered two massive burritos, a side of nachos, and a large soda which he refilled twice as they conversed. He shoveled the food into his mouth rapidly, taking large bites and by the time it was done he still looked unsatisfied.

“Wow that’s amazing that you got to study abroad in Spain” Ben says visibly captivated by his conversation with Katie, “There’s so much culture there. Spanish is such a beautiful language, I wish I spoke it.”

Scott smiles slightly like he has something to say on the subject. His smile is cute, Mia observes. It contrasts against his serious eyes and straight eyebrows making him look more interesting. He opens his mouth to speak.

“I pretty much already know all the Spanish I need to know: limpia mi casa puta. That means clean my house bitch,” he laughs loudly.

Mia shook her head. He was gradually confirming all of the expectations she had of him, “We know what it means. We’re actually both Hispanic.”

He laughs harder, “No fucking way, I thought you were black and she was… like white-ish Arab or something.”

“Well next time cover your bases before making jokes like that…bitch,” she added that last part as a tie in to what he’d said, so as not to seem too offended. After all she wasn’t offended, she was far too attracted to him to feel offense. It was a fact that bothered her. Though, she rationalized to herself, everything he’s said so far has been pretty benign. He’s a harmless product of his environment. Thus, fucking him wouldn’t make me a hypocrite at all. Au contraire, it would show that I’m open minded.

When they finally were ready to leave, her eyes were glued to Scott as he heaved himself up from his two bar stools. His belly accidentally smashes against the table pushing it a few inches. The table loudly scrapes against the smooth gray flooring and the few people still there all turn to look at him. For a moment embarrassment registers across his face, but he quickly collects himself and moves the table back as softly as possible. Mia expects him to say some lame self-deprecating joke, but he says nothing.

“You ready to go?” he asked Ben as he walked over from behind the table, allowing Mia to see his full body in all its glory.

Standing up, he looks enormous. He appears to be about 6’3, so a little more than a foot taller than her. The fabric of his shirt is stretched over him as far as possible to cover his broad mid-section. His belly bulges out at least a foot in front of him. His arms are positioned at a slight angle because he’s too large for them to fall straight down by his sides. His fat is fairly evenly distributed, every area of his body looks extremely well-padded.

He notices her looking him over. Automatically he crosses his arms in front of himself defensively. Instead of hiding his body, this only causes her to pay attention to how difficult all the excess fat makes it for him to be able to even get his arms across himself. He looks puffed up and uncomfortable in that position. Under her continued gaze, his face again reddened slightly. At that point she looked away, feeling slightly guilty for making him most likely feel like she was judging him.

This display of vulnerability, again makes her wish she had the chance to dominate him sexually. The fact that a simple eye movement of hers has the power to make him this uncomfortable gives her a slight power trip. At that point she knew, she didn’t care about who he was as a person. She had to have sex with him at least once. She needed to.

While Ben was getting Katie’s number, she sauntered over to Scott.

“So…what’s your number?” she asked awkwardly.

He looked entirely caught off guard, “Why do you want that?”

She scratched her head losing her resolve, “Uhh… in case…I…ever want to buy shrooms… Cause you said you know a lot of people who sell good ones? And I uh…might want your expert opinion sometime maybe…?”

During the past hour he talked a lot about the drugs he liked the best, and she had mentioned her curiosity and lack of experience with hallucinogens so she figured this might be the most natural sounding excuse.

He shrugged, “Okay. I’ll put it in your phone.”

She places her phone in his hand, observing how thick and big his hand looked in comparison to her own. He fumbled with the unfamiliar device.

“Nice phone,” he mumbled sarcastically as he typed.

“Yeah I’m not part of the cult of Apple.”

He snickers handing it back to her, “So I’ll hear from you?”

Intrigued by the fact that he said that she tilts her head to the side with a smile, “You’ll definitely be hearing from me.”

Latest posts

Back