• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Adapting to Weight

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I am not new to the forums, just a long-time lurker, haven't been keeping up with the forums these days so if a similar thread was already made I apologize. I posted this here as well as the weight board.

My question deals with my gaining weight. I'm a male, however I feel I have "feminine qualities" as my gf pointed out, such as bigger hips/thighs/behind. I still have an expanding belly as well, and am trying to adapt to it more, maybe get more tips from anyone.

Recently its harder for me to put on socks, and tie shoes, I'm passed 350lbs, I know for sure, but I know I'm still under 400, pre 350 I could suck in my stomach, but thats pretty much not happening anymore. If anyone has any tips for that, that would be great.

Also, how do you sleep at this size ? On your side?stomach,back etc. ? I heard sleeping on your back isn't good at such a size, and sleeping on my stomach is pretty much not an option, whether I eat before bed or not. Can I prop up pillows and lay in a reclining position while asleep without any risks ?

Lastly, this is probably most obvious. I'm not really a feedee, and for a short amount of time in hs I used to be a gainer, but I still climb in weight, sometimes slowly, sometimes quickly. Recently its been more rapid because of my appetite. How do you cope with this at your sizes ? I can't keep making huge dinners/getting deliveries/takeout without putting a huge dent in my wallet.

~Are there any recipes that can be made in bulk thats cheap besides pasta? ( I make tons of penne pasta as well as chicken alfredo). I come from a Hispanic/West Indian background, so when I get the ingredients I go all out to make hispanic dishes, but mostly been keeping to making pasta/deliveries/takeout.

Back