• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Advice for 1st time BHM flyer

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karebehr

HI all!
I am going to be flying from Ontario out to Newfoundland next week. This is the first time I have ever been in the air, so I was wondering if any of the other BHM's, or the women who have been with someone of size, can give me some advice or stories of their experiences flying (I am 5'8"...460lbs, so am a large person for the seats...lol). As I have mentioned, it is the 1st time I have ever flown, and am a little nervous about it. We have booked 3 seats for the 2 of us, so we hope that will work. We are flying WestJet, and they have been quite helpful so far. We are moving to Newfoundland to help care for my G/F's parents, so this is a big adventure all around!......lol
Thanks in advance for any advice!!! :)

Latest posts

Back