• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Advice for a newly single FA?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StaySafeTonight

Hi guys! You guys have all been so helpful and great to me since I signed up a few years ago. Well I just have a long question.

My very very serious girlfriend of 3 years broke up recently, and I'm ready to find someone again. But I'm not very good with dating sites, and I don't drink that often or have a car (since I'm in college) so bars and clubs aren't really an option.

I have lots of ways to be with thinner girls, but I just have a really hard time liking them. I consider myself someone with quite a lot to offer, but for some reason when I've pursued larger women in the past, they've either thought I was messing with them or I revealed my preferences and they are uncomfortable with it. That is a huge reason my girlfriend and I broke up- due to her insecurity that a 5'7" 215lb woman was dating a 5'7" 125 lb man.

I really want to avoid using dating sites because I spend enough time behind a monitor with all my damn papers! So I just wondered where I can look to (if there is anywhere) to find myself a big girl who is happy with her body!?

Latest posts

Back