• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Advice please.....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freedombigirl

Hi,

I haven't posted for a while and a lot has changed since I last did, I am in another relationship and have been for 6 months. I love my girlfriend but the other day she went to the doctors about something (not related to this) and she was advised to loose weight.

We were texting/talking on the phone about this (I was at work) and she asked me if I would still fancy her if she lost weight. (She is nearly 16 stone/220lbs and 5 foot 1).

When we saw each other we talked more about this. She knows I've always loved big women. I told her I would still love her but I think she could sense that I may not fancy her as much.

The doctor has said she is healthy so I guess the loosing weight would just be a precaution, but I really don't want her to loose weight and part of me feels selfish/controlling for saying that. I have told her all this and she says she can understand and wont take the doc's advice.

I'm still felling bad about it though and wondered if anyone could give me some advice please?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back