• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

advice?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SailorCupcake

Hi guys,

I've always been into bigger guys, and I've always wanted to gain. I've recently started seeing a cute chubby guy (SCORE), and I feel like he might be encouraging me to eat?

He'll tell me that it's no big deal if I gained weight, and if I gained 100 pounds, he'd still find me attractive. He also encourages me to eat, which I find attractive (and I'd love to gain with his help ;) ).

I'm not sure if he's hinting at something, because I'm hoping he is! Any ideas on how to approach this idea (and let him know what I want to do!)? I'm totally new at this, sorry if this is newbie-ish or repetitive!!

Latest posts

Back