Air Quality and Fine Particulates!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

imfree

In Remembrance
...your thoughts on them? LOL!
As an oxygen patient for almost 5 years who got off the stuff in mid-June, I have to say that I hate fine particulates! Those bastards sneak past air filters and coat our lungs with crud. I've read that poor particulate emission regulations in China are a known contributor.Those fine particles may have been partially responsible for my misery. So what is this thread really about?:confused:

imfree

In Remembrance
Don't worry, I don't know either. :) It's like price at an upscale boutique: if you have to ask....
Hahaha, Gal! I couldn't even get in a boutique the ragged way I dress!:doh: I already know how expensive those damned particles are. We let countries who don't have pollution laws produce for us 'cuz the labor is cheap and then choke to death on the resulting pollution.:eek:

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
I don't know which part of this thread is worse...

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
As an oxygen patient for almost 5 years who got off the stuff in mid-June, I have to say that I hate fine particulates! Those bastards sneak past air filters and coat our lungs with crud. I've read that poor particulate emission regulations in China are a known contributor.Those fine particles may have been partially responsible for my misery. So what is this thread really about?:confused:
Really? REALLY?

It's same point as the other smell-related thread.

The point is: STOP POSTING THREADS ABOUT NOTHING. THEY SUCK AND CLOG UP THE BOARD, LIKE A HUGE FUCKING TURD CLOGGING THE TOILET AND CAUSING YOUR HOUSE TO REEK OF RAW SEWAGE.

Gawd. No one can take a subtle hint :rolleyes:

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
In more understanding and less skat-related terms... If you want to post a thread about anything, there are different ways to present them. Things like talking about the snow. The thread is a statement, it doesn't invite further discussion. Also, making threads on the internet on the weather... why?

We have threads for random blather. See "Single Confessions" "What are you doing this minute" "What are you happy/unhappy about". Statements usually fall under those categories. Unless you have an issue you want everyone to answer to, it falls under confessions. Always check if there hasn't been a thread made about said topic - there are hundreds of pages on topics on this SINGLE board, which is ridiculous.

If you want to ask a good question - as in, vacations. Make a vacation thread. Ask people where they would like to go. Top ten places. Why. When. Ideal vacation time. What should a vacation be like for them. That follows the same pattern for about every single topic.

However, if you're Sasquatch, you can make a thread about anything. :D

cakeboy

Douchepuncher Supreme!
Really? REALLY?

The point is: STOP POSTING THREADS ABOUT NOTHING. THEY SUCK AND CLOG UP THE BOARD, LIKE A HUGE FUCKING TURD CLOGGING THE TOILET AND CAUSING YOUR HOUSE TO REEK OF RAW SEWAGE.

As always, made of win.

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
Really? REALLY?

Will you canadian-marry me?

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
Really? REALLY?

Still my beating heart... I turn to jelly in the face of your infinite sass

Seriously, though, nonsense threads are nonsense.

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
Shake, you know for a fact that that's not legal. Allowing people to marry Canadians will destroy the institution of marraige.
But we're both consenting North Americans!

It's not Adam and Eve, it's Shake and someone feeding Shake maple syrup straight from the source!!

Group builder