• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Alas...Wife Started Diet

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

admirer

Hey there. I don't know if any of you might remember me, but my username is Admirer. I wrote a bunch of stuff that is still up in the Weight Room and I wrote stuff that was "published" in Bulge (of the Kelligrl fame) like "The Bakery Girls" and "Rebecca's Grandmother" among others.

ANYWAY...my wife, who is gorgeous (yes, really) and 5'1'' and about 240 SWEET pounds has started her annual diet. Being an FA, this is a hard time for me--and I know that is TOTALLY selfish, but it's a reality. I want her to be happy with herself, of course, but...I don't know. The weight has always come back (which is a great period of time for an FA like myself). But I feel so wrong to be less attracted to her while she melts away. I think she knows it, too. But lately I have been more and more open about my preference (desires?) and so has she. Her gaining always reaches a crescendo, a fever pitch, and then DIES. [This summer we discovered a new mexican place and she discovered Chimichangas!!] Anyway, when she's not dieting, the "lovin" is REALLY sensual and hot (for BOTH of us), but when she is, it cools off a bit.

Any thoughts???

Admirer

Latest posts

Back