• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Alice 22 - by Mollycoddles (BBWs (Multiple),Intrigue, Lesbian Fantasy, SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
BBWs (Multiple),Intrigue, Lesbian Fantasy, SWG- Laurie and Jen return to cheerleading and we get to meet a frankly amazing guy

Alice 22 – Changing Paradigms
by Mollycoddles et al

(Click here for prior installment)

“Something wrong, Kristine?”

Alice looked quizzically at the lanky black girl as she tugged at her clingy spandex pants.

“I’m having trouble getting my pants on,” said Kristine quietly. Alice gave her teammate a quick glance over. Kristine was one of the tallest girl on the squad, and her wavy black hair and creamy chocolate skin made her a striking presence. But she’d definitely gained a little weight over the break, her rounded booty making her spandex pants cling a little tighter than usual.

“Well, it’s right after Christmas break,” said Alice, “It’s pretty normal to pick up a few pounds, isn’t it?”

Kristine nodded but seemed distracted. Alice was glad to see that she wasn’t the only girl to bloat up over the winter. While she still far outweighed most of the cheerleaders, it was comforting to see other girls were also self-conscious of their figures. Alice carefully suited up as well as she could. She hadn’t practiced her cheers at all since before the holiday and two weeks of lazy living and good eating had not been kind to Alice’s already chubby body.

Standing in her bra and panties, the young blonde looked as round as an apple. She pulled her skirt up and struggled to snap it closed around her ample middle. It was a difficult task. Alice sucked in her stomach and clipped the skirt closed. She grabbed her sweater and pulled it over her head. With a twinge of horror, she realized that her hefty belly was too large to fit into her sweater anymore.

She tugged on the sweater’s hem, trying futilely to cover the exposed innertube of doughy flesh around her midsection, but it just kept popping back up. The sweater only reached down to her belly button, leaving a stripe of soft pink flesh out in the open. Alice felt herself blushing. She was glad that Jen and Laurie were so sympathetic. Or so she thought,. to the plight of the fat girl now. If she had shown up to practice popping out of her sweater last semester, they would have laughed at her.

Out on the field, a new, pudgier Laurie awaited the arrival of her team. When they appeared, she was not happy as she noted their increased girth. But they, in turn, were simply shocked at Laurie’s new size.

If the other girls had filled out a bit, Laurie had blimped. Her old uniform was not built to withstand the sort of pressure it was being put under. The raven-haired diva was still a busty beauty, but whereas she had once been slim with large breasts she was now fat with enormous breasts. They dominated her zaftig figure like a pair of grand pontoons, rolling and quivering inside her threadbare sweater. Her curves had been slowly growing soft and round over the school year, but had become downright dangerous over winter break. Her sweater was absolutely filled to busting with bust, her cleavage welling up from her neckline. Laurie’s once sculpted face was round and chubby now. Her arms were thick and her legs trunk-like. Her cheer skirt barely fastened around her tubby paunch, and cut into her gut so much that a thick flabby roll over lapped it and hung over her crotch.

“The first order of business,” said Laurie, “is that we’re going to order some new uniforms. Since you cows haven’t lost any of the weight that I told you to, we’ve got no choice but to order an entirely new wardrobe.”

She shook her head. “Disgusting!”

She waddled over to Kristine and eyed her slight pudgy pot belly. She poked a plump finger into her soft middle and sniffed derisively. Kristine had mostly plumped around her hips and buttocks over the winter. Lizzie, standing next to her, now sported a slight pooch of a gut. Only Denise, the team stick, seemed untouched by winter pounds.

The truth, of course, was that Laurie’s own uniform had become completely too tight. But she didn’t want to admit that was the real reason that she was ordering new outfits and that she didn’t care one whit how uncomfortable the other girls’ uniforms became.

“Wait! Wait for me, you guys!”

Laurie turned to see Alice lumbering across the field toward them. She stifled a snort. It was obvious from the way Alice’s buoyant boobs and rounded belly bounced as she moved that her sleepovers with Jen and Laurie were having a definite effect on her figure. Alice’s cheer uniform wasn’t just tight; it was almost bursting! The ballooning blonde was becoming really apple-shaped. Her face was rounder, with plump cheeks and a dainty double chin. Her big, bobbing boobs shook and jiggled as she ran, barely restrained by what must have been a monstrous brassiere, and her tubby gut was rolling out of her inadequate sweater. Her chubby thighs looked huge in her skirt, rubbing together as she moved.

“I’m here!” she gasped as ran up to Laurie. Alice doubled over, panting. This fat girl obviously wasn’t used to such strenuous exercise. Laurie grinned. Nothing made her happier than to see additional evidence of Alice’s weight gain. Alice was so out of shape that Laurie doubted there was any chance that she’d be able to do any of the cheer routines; even putting this jumbo hog on the bottom of a cheer pyramid would probably be too much!

Laurie had to restrain herself. It was tempting to lay into Alice and really chew her out. She loved insulting her chunky nemesis, but she knew that would ruin her entire plan. If anything, Alice had to continue to believe that they were now friends and that Laurie only had Alice’s best interests at heart.

“Out of breath?”

“Yeah,” wheezed Alice. Her round face was blushing bright red with the exertion of her brief jog across the field.

“Aw, that’s too bad, hun,” said Laurie sympathetically. She patted Alice on the back and tried her best to disguise her glee. “You look like you could use a rest. Look, Alice, why don’t you sit down with Jen?”

“Really?” Alice beamed. She knew that she should work out. She was kind of out of shape, she knew. But she was winded from her run across the field and Alice really didn’t much like exercise. She was eager for any excuse to avoid having to go through the routine, especially since she was vaguely aware that at her weight it would be nearly impossible for her to keep up. Plus, she was really excited to hear Laurie say that she could sit this one out! Laurie never let anyone sit out except for Jen, who was her best friend and co-captain. If she was giving Alice that same privilege, then that must mean that she was moving up in the world.

Alice plopped down on the bench next to Jen. Between Jen’s enormous backside and Alice’s overall girth, there was barely enough room on the bench for both of these bloated beauties. Jen was absently picking her teeth, watching the other girls try to do jumping jacks as Laurie barked commands. She eyed Alice’s fat physique approvingly as the big beautiful cheerleader settled her big bum on the seat.

Of course, Alice’s butt wasn’t nearly as wide as Jen’s. Jen had grown so pudgy over the holidays that her bottom stuck out like a shelf. When she sat down, she almost looked taller, since her bulbous bubble butt was so big. Her cheer knickers were always on display, since her increasing pear shape meant that her thunder thighs and fleshy buttocks were too much for her skirt.

“Like, hi, Alice,” she chirped. Always the airhead, Jen giggled as the other girls worked out. She was lay by nature and didn’t at all mind sitting out. “Look at them all! They’re, like, sooo out of shape!”

“Heh, I guess,” said Alice uncomfortably. “But everyone gains some weight after the holidays, right?”

”Yeah, I guess so.” Jen looked over at Alice and smirked. “Um, like, you’re gonna be coming over for another sleepover this week, right?”

“Oh? Yeah, sure,” said Alice, nodding. Jen grinned, noticing that the gesture emphasized Alice’s increasing double chin. No doubt about it, she was getting bigger. Jen couldn’t believe that she honestly seemed to buy all their lies about the sleepover snacks being diet food, but, hey, she wasn’t complaining! The more she ate, the better she and Laurie would look in comparison.

Her memory drifted back to the week before, when the trio of eighteen year old’ cheerleaders had been stuffing all night and Alice was sitting at the kitchen table totally blimped out.

“We’re going to have to delay it until Saturday, though,” apologized Jen, “I’m having Craig over for dinner tonight and my mom is really making a big fuss. She’s weird like that.”

Jen stood up awkwardly and waved at Craig across the field, trying to get his attention. But Craig was busy running plays with his teammates and didn’t notice his tubby girlfriend trying to catch his eye.

Jen frowned. Inwardly, she worried that Craig wasn’t happy with the way she looked. She’d begun worrying after Josh had dumped Laurie for blimping out, and now she was ready to convince herself that Craig was intentionally ignoring her because of her added poundage. Was he ashamed to be seen with a steadily inflating lady on his arm? Was he trying to avoid her in front of the guys?

Without thinking, she reached behind her and tugged at the hem of her skirt, futilely trying to cover her colossal backside. Jen’s bodacious bottom was simply too large for her skirt to cover. When she stood up, her skirt always seemed to fall just short of covering those luscious basketball-sized globes, revealing the barest hint of rounded butt-cheek where it met with her thickening legs.

Then something else across the field caught her eye. Jen giggled. “Like, what are they doing over there?”

Alice looked in the direction that Jen was pointing. Across the field, sitting on a bench, were Tyler and Frank. Tyler had obviously only come to watch Alice. The scrawny mophead looked pitifully out of place on the football field. He waved at Alice as she looked toward him, and she smiled shyly and waved back.

Tyler looked even more slight next to Frank. Frank was an enormous mountain of muscle and flesh. As a linebacker, he had to be. Ignoring the noise of the sports practice happening around him, he was calmly turning the pages of a book he’d brought with him.

Alice was delighted to see her boyfriend had come to watch her perform – even though she was rather embarrassed at the same time to think that he would see her just sitting there doing nothing rather than actually practicing. But someone else was not so pleased. Laurie had stopped barking orders at the squad as she caught sight of Tyler’s wave, and now she stood glaring at him.

“I’ll be right back,” she snapped at the girls, “You porkers keep practicing!”

With a snarl, she spun on her heels and stomped across the field, her fleshy body wobbling with each step.

Frank put down his book as Laurie approached.

“You!” shouted Laurie, pointing an accusatory finger at Tyler, “Stop distracting my team! Who do you think you are, anyway?”

“Um, I’m just here to…”

“I know why you’re here!” snapped Laurie, “You’re here to gawk at cheerleaders, you perv! I don’t need some little dork like you around, so you better split before I really get mad!”

“But-“

“No buts! Move!”

“Hey.”

Laurie turned at the sound of Frank’s voice. Frank had put down his put down his book and was standing up. Frank was an enormous bear of a boy, towering a good foot over Laurie. She craned her neck to get a good look at his somber face.

“Oh, it’s you,” she said dismissively. She vaguely remembered him from having seen him on the football team in the past and also from working at the same restaurant where she’d gone to torment Alice. Otherwise, though, Laurie didn’t have much to do with him; as head cheerleader, she thought that associating with anyone other than team captain was rather beneath her. “What do you want?”

“Tyler here isn’t staring at your team. He’s here to see Alice over there. And it looks like she’s not even practicing right now, so I don’t see how he’s being a distraction. So maybe you could lay off.”

Laurie stared at Frank with evil eyes. She didn’t like to be told what to do. But the revelation that Tyler was just here to watch blimpo Alice was somewhat mollifying. If he saw her just sitting around on her fat ass instead of working out, he’d soon realize what a raw deal he got in dating a cheerleader. And the blow-out when he dumped Alice would be especially sweet to see after her own pain and humiliation with Josh. She smirked at the thought of sweet, fragile little Alice being told she had simply grown too fat for her loser of a boyfriend.

“Alright then, dork, I guess you can stay. But you better keep your eyes glued to your lady’s fat behind. If I catch you gawking at my team…” She waggled a plump finger in his face for emphasis. She spun around to return to the team, but the swift movement was difficult given her new center of gravity. Her colossal knockers had too much inertia and she nearly fell down as she turned.

“Oh!” she cried as she fell, only to stop before she hit the ground. A pair of strong hands had grabbed her to break the fall. As they propped her back on her feet, she realized that Frank had caught her.

Frank grunted as he lifted Laurie back up. There was no denying that this was a big girl! Laurie’s tubby figure and enormous bust made her heavier than ever, and Frank worried that he might give himself a hernia as he placed her upright.

Laurie was furious. She could hear the snickers of the rest of the team across the field. Even Alice and Jen seemed to think the incident was funny, since they were giggling behind their hands. Even Jen! That ballooning big-bottomed bitch! How could she laugh at Laurie like that?!

Laurie looked at Frank, her face flushed crimson with rage and embarrassment.

“How dare you!” she snarled, “How dare you touch me!”

“You were going to fall,” said Frank matter-of-factly.

“I was not! And I don’t need any help from you, even if I did. I know you’d love ANY excuse to get your hands on my beautiful boobs, wouldn’t you?” For emphasis, Laurie thrust out her bulbous bosom. The fabric of her cheer sweater strained visibly against her massing melons, so much so that the stitches were fraying. While most of the cheerleaders had gained enough over winter vacation to make their cheer uniforms snug, Laurie’s was hanging on for dear life.

“Then why didn’t I?” said Frank. He was rather annoyed at Laurie’s behavior, and he was trying to keep his eyes from straying to her hefty hooters. This plump boobilicious babe was obviously used to guys staring and thought that the mere sight of her chest was enough to subdue any man.

Laurie glowered at him, seething. Finally, tired with the effort of keeping her big bosom out, she sighed and sagged. “Whatever. I don’t have to waste my time with you. Shouldn’t you, like, be out kissing your football or something? What are you even doing here, anyway?”

“Nothing much,” said Frank, “You know, unlike Tyler, I actually was just watching you guys practice. And I was wondering, if maybe you’d like to go out sometime?”

Laurie stared. Was he for real? Was he really asking her out? At once she was pissed – the news that Josh had dumped her must be getting around, but at the same time she was flattered. She could obviously still attract the boys, after all!

Still, a girl in her position had to be choosy. And after the way Frank had talked back to her, she didn’t much feel like being nice. He certainly had guts, dissing her like that and then asking her on a date!

“Oh, ha ha,” said Laurie, smiling devilishly, “Oh, sweetie, I’m sorry but no.”

She looked Frank up and down, as if you measure his worth. “It wouldn’t do for someone like me to be seen with someone like you. I am head cheerleader, after all.”

She patted Frank’s belly in mock sympathy.

“I mean, you are a bit pudgy, after all. I like my men big and tough, not big and fat. Just look at this gut! Hee hee!”

Frank looked down at Laurie. He was nearly twice her size, of course, but Frank was also much taller and his bulk was both muscle and fat. Laurie, on the other hand, was pure fat, and her smaller frame meant that it was much more noticeable. Her thick legs protruded from beneath her skirt, and her pudgy tummy had slipped out from beneath her shirt, hanging over her waistband. Her enormous bosom had grown so vast that it was sagging downwards; only her monumental brassiere was keeping it relatively perky. The very idea that she could be calling him fat was ludicrous. But what could he say?

Frank shrugged.

“Alright then,” he said and turned back to his book. Laurie was a little stunned by his acceptance. She wasn’t used to seeing men take her rejection so well. Usually they ran off in embarrassment. Once, she’d even made a guy cry! But Frank was just sitting here, perfectly calm. It was bizarre!

Latest posts

Back