• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Alice 25 - by Mollycoddles et al (~BBW (Multiple), Intrigue, ~Sex, ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (Multiple), Intrigue, Sex, SWG -The boyfriends of Laurie, Jen and Alice have to plan for Valentines Day - and vice versa

Alice 25 – Prelude to Partytime
by Mollycoddles et al

(Click here for the prior installment)

"So then Jen says 'Good thing she's still in one piece!' Pretty funny, huh? Man, that girl can really put the food away when she wants to. Poor thing must have a real bitch monster for a mother from what she says."

The next day, Laurie was back in that same basement room, now telling Frank the amazing story of Alice’s amazing binge. Stories of food made Laurie feel a might peckish, though, so she told the tale between bites scooped from a plastic cup of chocolate pudding.

Frank looked Laurie up and down. Today, Laurie was wearing a snug polo shirt and a pair of short boyshorts. The shirt clung tightly to her large, watermelon-sized knockers; the outline of her industrial-strength bra was, as always, faintly visible whenever she inhaled. Laurie had unbuttoned the three buttons at the shirt's collar, and the gap created was spread wide by her flaring melons. He had a clear view of her deep, inviting cleavage, not to mention the bulge of Laurie’s own belly, to which she amazingly remained seemingly oblivious despite her own 200+ pound size. As long as Alice was bigger she was content..

"Well, she's lucky that you're looking out for her," said Frank.

"Mmm," agreed Laurie, her mouth full of pudding, "Yeah, exactly. Jen and I totally had to tuck her into bed, then, cuz she totally passed out after stuffing herself like a pig. I'd be mortified if anyone saw me eating like that, but, of course, not too many people have my self-control. I think a lot of girls would have done the same thing, just stuffing themselves to bursting to deal with that stress."

Laurie spooned some more pudding into her mouth, but this time, a small dollop fell off her spoon and landed on the swell of her enormous hooters. Oblivious to her accident, Laurie continued to eat. Without a word, Frank grabbed a paper towel from the rack, moistened it under the tap, and dabbed it across Laurie's chest.

"What?" The buxom beauty strained to look down at Frank was doing. "What's that?"

"You just got a little pudding on yourself there, Laurie. That's what happens when you try to eat and talk at the same time." Without another word, Frank grabbed another paper towel and tucked it into Laurie's collar, forming a bib that protected most of her bulbous front. Gently, he took the pudding cup and spoon away from Laurie.

"Hey, I'm not done!" she protested. She pointed at the bib. "And this isn't funny!"

"It's not supposed to be funny. Here, sit down." Frank put his hands on her shoulders and maneuvered her to the couch, where he had her sit. Her plush bum hit the cushions with a whomp, her pudding-filled tummy causing the snap on her boy shorts to blow open as she sit. Frank sat next to her, scooped out another spoonful of pudding and placed it in Laurie's mouth.

"There we go," he said, "Now you won't have to worry about making a mess. Now you were saying?"

Laurie swallowed. "I was saying that the girls at cheer practice today –" (She paused as another spoonful went into her mouth) "- are all totally out of shape! I really had to – gulp – put them through the drill! And, of course, it goes without saying that – gulp – Alice is still the worst of the lot. Though Jen isn't too far behind."

"So what are you going to do? And you still have a little pudding on your lip there."

Laurie licked her lips to catch the stray pudding. "Oh, I've got a plan, don't you worry about that. I know exactly what I'm going to do."

"Are you trying to get Alice kicked off the team?"

"No! No, of course not…no, I just…" Laurie stuttered a bit. Her original intent had been to get Alice off the team, but she didn't really want that anymore. She liked having Alice around because she made Laurie look thinner by comparison, but it was more than that. She actually kind of felt friendly toward the little chubbette these days.

"I just think that…that … look, don't worry about it, okay? I'm the team captain and I take care of my team. I know exactly what I need to do that's best for us all – me, Jen, Alice, everyone. So don't – gulp – worry about a thing."

"Sure thing, Laurie. Here, take this last bite." He placed the last spoonful of pudding at Laurie's lips and the greedy girl took it eagerly. Frank then carefully untucked her bib, quickly dabbing her lips to pick up any last pudding residue, and tossed it into the wastepaper basket.

Sighing, Laurie leaned back on the couch. "Mmm, that was good, baby." She patted her stuffed tummy. "I guess you're good for filling me up that way."

"Oh, is that the only way I'm good to do it?" asked Frank. He eyed her chubby tummy, now pushing out over her unsnapped shorts. Those shorts must have been pretty uncomfortable on her now.

He leaned over and tugged on the zipper tab, slowly sliding it down as Laurie breathed out.
"Oh, I see where you're going, little boy," said Laurie, smiling. She pushed him away and stood up, quickly wriggling her unzippered shorts and panties to the floor.

In a single movement, Laurie pushed Frank back down on the couch and straddled him. Smiling coyly, she pulled her tight shirt off over her head, releasing her massive melons to jiggle freely in the air. Laurie's L-Cup brassiere still fit her fairly well, although her boobs welled up out of the top of the undergarment. Laurie liked the effect. In her mind, anything that made her bosom look more spectacular was a good thing.

She tossed the shirt aside. With a saucy smile, she reached behind her back and unhooked her monster bra. Laurie's useless over-the-shoulder boulder holder fell away, letting her jugs swing free like a pair of pendulums. She leaned forward, just enough so that her big fat nipples were just grazing Frank's chest.

"See anything you like, Frank?" she purred, "Anything you'd like to play with?"

She stretched, lithely, like a cat despite her ample girth, making her tits jiggle.

"Oh, I see a lot of things I'd like to play with."

"Hmmm, I bet you do. Here, baby, why don't you let Laurie show you what to do?" She reached down and took hold of Frank's hands and started to guide them to her chest.

"See, Frank, you know that Alice and Tyler haven’t gone all the way yet? Lucky for them I had some good advice on what to do. Like, a certain something you know I like."

It was no secret that Laurie's idea of sex was ridiculously boobcentric. While
many women may enjoy the sensation of having their chests fondled during foreplay, for Laurie breast-play was almost a sex act in itself. Few girls enjoyed a titty-suck to the extreme that she did.

"But Laurie, your chest always gets all the attention,' said Frank, "Don't you think the rest of you will get jealous?"

He moved his hands downward, gently stroking her flabby belly, moving over the wide slow arc of her tummy, fluttering across her moist crotch, to land on her flabby behind.

"You haven't paid any attention to your beautiful huge ass! Your poor fat booty, it hardly gets any love, and it's so big! Soon you'll be making Jen jealous."

He grabbed two generous handfuls of butt blubber and began to knead her soft flesh. It was pleasant, but what Laurie really longed to feel was a pair of strong hands cupping her voluminous breasts.

"Oh, oooh, oooh, it's...it's not that big, is it? Has it really gotten that fat? It's so hard to see it with these boobs, oh they need to be played with!" Laurie’s hemispherical hooters were pulsing with anticipation, her nipples literally bursting with desire.

"Oh, we'll get to those in good time, Laurie."

"Mnnn, no, Frank, I…oh!"

Laurie's protests were cut short as she felt his strong hands cup her buttocks. The hippo-like beauty queen delighted in the sensations she felt from a man fondling her buns; it was rare that any boy even noticed that there was more to her than her pendulous bosom. But she was spoiled from always having her way and she didn't like that Frank was ignoring her requests.

"Baby, that's good," she cooed, "But, baby, that's not all I've got for you."

She thrust out her big chest, leaning over her man so that the tips of her large nipples grazed his chest. She hoped that would give him the right idea. But Frank continued to ignore her.

"You've got some nice creamy thighs here, too, Laurie," he said, moving his hands up from her ass to her thick, trunk-like legs. "These are getting pretty big, too, you know. But I guess you need these big legs to support all that weight…"

"Yes, yes, all that weight up top," said Laurie meaningfully.

Frank just smiled but didn't respond. Laurie was getting annoyed that he wasn't even acknowledging her enormous assets.

"Frank, that's enough of that! You know you'd better grab hold of these puppies. NOW. If you know what's good for you."

"Oh, really? Or what?"

"Or you ain't getting ANY tonight."

"Hmmm," Frank murmured thoughtfully. He didn't seem to be falling for her bluff.

"Baby, you better show my boobs some love! Or…"

"Or what?"

Laurie was getting antsy now. She wasn't used to not getting her way!
"C'mon…I'm telling you! Is this so hard to get through your stupid skull?"

"Well, if that's your attitude…"

“No! I…I didn't mean…Ohhhh…p-please…my boooooobs…I need you to…I need you to touch my boobs…” Laurie was used to every man going straight for her enormous rack, and that was something she liked. Her jumbo juggs were actually highly sensitive, so much that it was difficult for her to get off without having them groped. Frank’s stubborn refusal to play with them was driving her wild. She wasn’t used to having to wait for any pleasure.

She thrust her chest into his face, each tingling tit throbbing to be touched.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, pleeeease," begged Laurie. She would have sworn that her boobs must have been visibly pulsating she was so horny.

"Is it time yet? Do you think it's time?"

"Ohhhhh, yessssss, pleassee, Frank!"

"What did you say, Laurie?"

"I said, pleassssse! I need you to touch my big beautiful boobies! I'm dying to feel you squeeze them! Oh, please, Frank, I'm just bursting!"

"Well, if mi'lady insists…"

"Oooooo," Laurie cooed. The feel of fingertips against her massive mammaries was just the release she needed, her moist crotch suddenly releasing a veritable flood.

"Mmm, baby, you think those itty bitty titties can hold this massive cock? They're so small, and my dick's so big."

“What? My titties can handle anything; bring it on, little boy!” His hands were all over her breasts, her massive udders rolling and quivering as he flipped her over.

Of course, Laurie's breasts could take anything; her cleavage canyon could swallow a kielbasa, so there was never any real doubt about that. As Frank straddled her, Laurie grabbed her huge hooters and squeezed them together around Frank's manhood. He thrust back and forth between her enormous mounds and Laurie laughed.

"Baby, you may be big, but nothing's bigger than my babies." She squeezed her boobs tighter milking her man for all she was worth. Frank pushed back and forth, easing his shaft between those two monstrous pillows of flesh, Laurie's enormous endowments shaking and shimmying in time to his thrusts like airbags full of gelatin.

"Mmmm, you feel that, baby? You feel my big soft boobies?" Laurie smiled to herself, pleased that her enormous endowments could still give a man pleasure. Not that there was any real doubt of that, but her vast size meant that she naturally tended to, well, sag a bit these days and that's a heavy burden to bear when you're only 18. Feeling a hot throbbing cock plunging through her swollen cleavage helped assuage her worries.

Frank grunted, Laurie giggled. It didn't take her long to make him climax.

Laurie winced as ropy strands of semen blew onto her face. Frank was shuddering and wheezing, still recovering from his orgasm, but he started to apologize as he noticed Laurie's soiled face.

"Save it," interrupted Laurie, pushing herself up and lolling her tongue to lick at the sticky substance. "I know a better way for you to apologize."

Laurie pushed Frank off her chest and motioned to her own soaking crotch. Frank understood – now it was his turn to eat.

Latest posts

Back