• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ali's Story - by Samster (~BBW, Imagery, Eating, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Imagery, Eating, ~SWG - Holiday festivities bring a gift of enlightenment to a budding chubette

[Editor's note: we take time out from the Corporate Chubbies series for this special holday presentation.]

Ali’s Story
by Samster

The black BMW X5 rumbled along the overtaking lane of the A1 as the sun rose on Christmas morning. The traffic was light and Freddy Worcester was pressing his foot hard down on the accelerator and had reached almost 100mph. Fast to be sure, but then he had a good deal of distance to cover in a short period of time. The previous night he had stayed with his family for a Christmas Eve party and now he was heading over to his wife’s family’s home in deepest, darkest Lincolnshire.

Curled up in the leather seat to his right his wife, Alison, was sleeping. The previous night she’d over-indulged herself with considerable quantities of mulled wine; she’d spent the first half an hour of the journey complaining bitterly about a thumping headache. She’d then almost passed out and was now sleeping like a baby. Freddy took his eyes off the road for a moment and checked her out.

Quite simply Ali was a babe. She’d been a babe when Freddy first met her just over two years back. One year ago they’d married, and in his opinion her looks had gotten better throughout that year. Admittedly, she’d put on some weight as she settled into married life, but then Freddy was a guy who preferred his ladies with a little extra padding – and Ali had developed some definite padding.

At that moment she was indeed looking pleasingly plump. She’d undone the top button of her jeans and allowed her cute belly to pooch out; her pretty face had filled out with chubby cheeks and a slight double chin, and Freddy knew her faded blue jeans exhibited a nice chunky bubble butt. "For sure, " thought Freddy, "Ali has gained some weight, and it looks great!"

For the moment Freddy’s head was full of lust driven visions of his increasingly chunky wife…

Now anyone who has done any kind of motorway driving can tell you 100 mph in a modern vehicle seems slow. But they can also tell you things happen real fast too at that speed. Particularly when your attention is directed towards your wife rather than the road ahead.

Five car lengths ahead the retired couple in a ten year old Toyota hatchback pulled out to overtake an even slower moving truck. The elderly Toyota driver's eyes then bulged to the popping point as the fast moving 4x4 closed in; he could see the guy at the wheel and his focus was definitely not on the road. His eyes widened further as the chrome bumper of the BMW continued to get ever closer. He clutched the steering wheel and waited for the thump.

“Oh no!” shouted Freddy as he jammed the brake hard, skidding the wheels and almost slamming into the back of the idiot who had pulled out in front. He did a quick mental check; he definitely had just missed. He gasped for breath and tried to focus back on the road.

Next to him Ali was less than impressed. The sudden stopping and skidding of wheels had jammed her hard against her seat belt and woken her up from her slumber. Another button had popped wide open on her tightly packed jeans.

“You idiot!” she snapped at Freddy, “are you trying to get us killed?”

“What? The guy just pulled out in front of me…”

“Yeah, yeah whatever” returned an unimpressed Ali as she tried to fasten up the latest popped button. Her husband consistently drove like he was driving in the Le Mans 24 Hours rather than the British roads. “Pull off at the next services anyway so I can get changed”

“Why?”

Ali rolled her eyes. She looked truly sloppy at that moment in time. At 6am when she’d been awoken the last thing the hung over hottie wanted to do was hit the road on a long journey South. So she’d squeezed herself into her jeans, then a top and hauled her portly butt into the car. Now she needed to change and get herself looking pretty for her family. Ali was far too image conscious to turn up to a family gathering looking like a dog’s breakfast.

“What’s more”, rued Ali to herself, “I’ve blimped out so much I need all the help I can get to look good”.

“Because I want to look my best and I haven’t even got any make-up on and my family can be so judgmental. Last time I was there I was a lot thinner too…”

“Don’t worry about that you look great”

Ali laughed. “Thanks sweetie but I really need to change.”

She looked at an approaching motorway signboard. “The services are only a mile ahead so pull off for me”

“Okay…whatever”

Some five minutes later Freddy smiled as he watched Ali’s well padded derriere disappear into the ladies room. His wife’s rump had reached truly awe inspiring proportions and jutted out like two mounds of jello on her short 5fr2 frame. Her old jeans really were way too tight for her and Freddy knew that without her firm denim second skin her hefty haunches shook and jiggled with each step. No doubt Ali was growing into quite the little chubbette; a look which Freddy greatly appreciated.

From past experience Freddy also knew he was in for quite a wait. Making herself look beautiful was one of his lady’s great obsessions in life and a quick turn around was an hour. So Freddy walked over to the Starbucks, ordered himself a Venti black coffee and settled down to wait. The service station was quiet early on Christmas morning so only the piping hot coffee kept Freddy awake as he waited…and waited…and waited…

He had glanced at his watch for the sixth time when the click clack of high heeled boots on the tiled floor persuaded him to look up.

“Man, she looks stunning,” he exclaimed to himself.

Wiggling her way across the food court Ali had squeezed her lush curves into a pair of trendy D&G jeans that, whilst not quite as tight as her earlier, and older, outfit, gripped her around her thighs and rear. She wore a glittering silver Gucci belt that further accentuated her curves and nipped in at her waist.

Freddy smiled as he noticed the effect the belt had in pushing her soft and growing belly further out. There was a bulge of her love handles too. Her cream white cashmere sweater fit close like a second skin with the designer logo Diesel written across her chest – the lettering just slightly stretched and distorted by her expanded boobs. Her recently styled platinum blonde hair crowned her pretty, yet definitely pudgy, face in a sexy bob. All added up she looked like the overweight little beauty queen she was.

Ali, for her part, was uncomfortably aware of the blubber she’d piled on over the last year. She’d never been chubby before; in fact Ali had enjoyed some part time work as a model in her late teens. Both Freddy and Ali now had successful careers and she had begun enjoying the benefits of an affluent lifestyle.

Ali had discovered that she loved eating and after a day sitting at her desk snacking she returned home to a fridge that was always full of treats and a husband that seemed to take pleasure in feeding her up. True, she still went to the gym three times a week but the sessions had become shorter and effort more painful.

The chubby career girl stood at the Starbucks counter of the services stand and puzzled; diet or no diet today?

“I’ll have a Venti Gingerbread Latte and a double chocolate muffin” said Ali with a guilty smile. No diet.

Some minutes late Ali rested her plump behind down and took her first sip of latte. She winced slightly as her belt dug into her soft middle, forcing her belly to bulge out and her sweater to ride up. Absently Ali tugged down at the sweater and took a bite of muffin. Then she smiled at her husband.
“How do I look?”

“Absolutely gorgeous”

Ali looked doubtful as she took a second bite of chocolate muffin, licking the sweet chocolate chips off her perfect French manicured fingers. “I feel like a sausage ready to pop on a barbecue.

“Mmm…thanks…but don’t you think I’ve put on a bit of weight?”

“Let’s not go over that again babes” groaned Freddy “you look great”

“That’s sweet of you” she returned “but I’m kind of worried what my family with think…you know…”

“Aw don’t worry babe” said Freddy soothingly “you look awesome so just chill out with it. What’s more I don’t really care what your family says…”

Ali forced a smile and finished off her muffin. She knew without a doubt her ballooning weight would be noticed. But she never quite anticipated the reaction she was to get.

-------------

The door opened and Ali’s mother, Janice, held out her arms to hug her daughter. Since Ali had got married and moved up to Yorkshire she saw precious little of her youngest daughter and was positively gushing at the re-union. Janice had always spoiled Ali as a girl and was looking forward to indulging her daughter over the Christmas period. She paused slightly thinking; “my goodness Ali’s put on weight.”

Then she warmly hugged her daughter. “Alison! It’s wonderful to see you”

“You too mummy”

“You’re looking well” gushed her mum “and I can see your husband here is looking after you”

Ali blushed slightly; that was the first subtle reference to her weight gain. No doubt there would be more.

“Well come on in. Everybody’s here and there’s food out on the table”

Ali followed her mother through the door and into the house. There was a smell of turkey, roast vegetables, mince pies and Ali felt her tummy rumble just a little. Her father smiled, kissed her, and placed the first glass of wine and mince pie in her hand as Ali stepped into the main living room. He smiled as she passed. No doubt Ali was looking pudgy but then her father had always worried about how hung up his daughter was about her weight.

“Maybe now she’s married she’s finally relaxing a little. “ he thought.

Stacie smiled, showing off her own double chin at Ali as she entered the room. The smile was partly in greeting and partly as she noticed how fat Ali looked. Stacie’s eyes widened as she watched how her younger sister; the once trim and svelte Ali was positively bursting out of her latest trendy outfit.

“Oh the family genes have caught up on you now little sis!” she thought.

The designer jeans looked several sizes too small and whilst Ali had always appeared petite Stacie could see her younger sister had definitely grown big boobs. What’s more Ali’s washboard middle seemed to be bulging out ever so slightly and little love handles were spilling out where her jeans waistband dug into her soft flesh.

“Ali you look great” shouted Stacie “positively glowing”

“And blooming out too,” she thought.

The two sisters hugged and kissed. Ali was relieved at the response; she and Stacie had always been competitive as kids and Ali had always enjoyed her status as the family hottie. Stacie had always been chunky through school and now with three kids she had continued to gain into her late twenties. At age twenty nine Stacie was definitely on the heavy side of curvy.

“Thanks” returned Ali “do you like my jeans?”

She gave Stacie a quick twirl to show off her designer jeans and was oblivious to her sister’s thoughts. Stacie couldn’t believe how fat Ali was looking. Her once perfect bum was now jutting out into a giant bubble and the trendy jeans were taut around her chubby thighs.

“Looks like somebody really has been living the good life,” thought Stacie.

But like the others in the family she held her tongue and instead said: “They really are great and fit you so well”

“Why thank you Stacie” cooed Ali “you can’t imagine how much they were” she paused for effect “they cost £225”

Stacie tried to look impressed

“Wow…you must be doing well…”

“Well you know I got promoted to a couple of months back so the extra money is nice and Freddy got promoted too”

For the next ten minutes Ali went through the successes of her career and the wonders of her new home. Whilst dropping in details such as the cost of the new furnishings, the carpets and generally what a good area the home was in. It was shameless bragging and normally Stacie would have felt insanely jealous of her sister. But not this time; for the first time she could remember Ali looked somewhat less than perfect. So, after Ali had finished talking about her new bathroom, Stacie made her first suggestion of the day:
“Hey Ali, I can see you’ve almost finished that mince pie. Why don’t you try a piece of my Christmas cake, its over on the table and it’s to die for?”

“Oooo thanks” purred Ali. Her tummy was rumbling just a little as she spied the Christmas cake. It was coated with white icing and marzipan and Ali loved marzipan.

Stacie smiled and reached over for the cake. “I’ll cut you a small piece”

Stacie’s version of a small piece wasn’t at all in line with Ali’s. The piece of cake was positively huge. But Ali didn’t protest; instead she reached down and grabbed an extra chunk of marzipan that had fallen to the side. Then she took a first bite of the sweet, fruity cake.

“Um..its…um…delicious” she mumbled before shoveling in another bite…then another and another. Stacie stepped back.

“Well help yourself, with all the food here its not like we’re going to eat it all”

Al didn’t respond; her mouth was still full of cake. Stacie watched with satisfaction as her sister cut herself another generous piece and heaped it on her plate. Then she added on extra icing.

“You really should lay off the icing,” Stacie thought as she looked down at Ali’s bloated middle. “All that sugar’s starting to stick “

“Hey Ali” shouted Freddy from across the room “come over here and check out your presents!”

“Thanks for the cake” mumbled Ali as she turned round and headed back towards the giant Christmas tree for her next treat. Stacie didn’t say anything as she watched Ali’s bubble butt sway from side to side as she wiggled away. She noticed Ali grab a sausage roll from the buffet table and stuff it into her mouth enroute and smiled.

“Alison your presents are here” shouted her mum “we didn’t know what to get you because you seem to have everything so we just wrote you a cheque but there’s a little something for Christmas day too”

Ali beamed as her mum handed over a large box – it felt like chocolate. Greedily she ripped open the packaging and rested her big brown eyes on a double box of Thorntons Continental chocolates. Her tummy rumbled once again. The greedy girl didn’t need any encouraging to open the box. Instead she almost destroyed the box and took the first creamy chocolate out. Then another one.

Her mum smiled. “You always did love chocolate…but are you going to share?”

Ali stopped eating for a moment and grudgingly held the box out. Her mum and Freddy took a chocolate…then Ali took another. She’d developed quite a taste for chocolate and Ali had always had a sweet tooth.

“Oh I’m in a fix” mumbled Ali to Freddy when her mum was out of ear shop “I’m eating waaaay too much…my diet…”

Freddy wrapped his arm round her and pulled her in close.

“Don’t worry babe its Christmas day. Just relax and have fun”

With that he reached into the box and pulled out one of the chocolates and placed it into his wife’s mouth. She devoured the latest treat with a smile on her face.

“Maybe the diet could wait another day…after all it is Christmas. “

Latest posts

Back