All djudex all dtime

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

djudex

I'm out

After walking to the cafe I decided it was waaaaaay too hot already for that getup so now I'm wearing a pair of black shorts and that's it.

djudex

I'm out
Okay that outfit didn't last long...too hot for clothes today. Drinkin' beer and makin' lunch nekkid.

thirtiesgirl

frumious bandersnatch
You're a handsome guy, Djudex, and looks like you're pretty good at cooking and enjoy it. There's something about you, though... I just can't put my finger on... like a Mennonite priest gone wrong. Maybe that's it.

djudex

I'm out
You're a handsome guy, Djudex, and looks like you're pretty good at cooking and enjoy it.
I'm a pretty dab hand in the ol' kitchenaroonie if I may be less than humble for a moment.

There's something about you, though... I just can't put my finger on... like a Mennonite priest gone wrong. Maybe that's it.
That's 'cause I'm Dutch! And evil. Can't forget the evil.

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
I love fat guys in shorts :wubu: Knowing ya'll are keeping cool in the summer makes me feel good. Im *that* altruistic.

Anyway, since you've got a paid vacation from work, we expect more pictures. Yes I let the cat out of the bag. And yes I encourage the other FFAs to join me in harrassing you for LOTS of pictures ;)

Also, whose George Littlechild?

djudex

I'm out
Also, whose George Littlechild?
George Littlechild is a Cree artist that I found out earlier this year I'm related to (kinda sorta). The picture was one that my mother won many years ago in a raffle. Life is funny sometimes.

I like the picture but it annoys me how much of the space is taken up with the title, it seems pretentious to me somehow.

lovelocs

Nunc est Bibendum
I like the picture but it annoys me how much of the space is taken up with the title, it seems pretentious to me somehow.
I hate all pictures where the title is put under or over the work of art (think Gustav Klimt or Ansel Adams) If you know, great, if you don't, "axe somebody."
The art was meant to stand alone.

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
I hate all pictures where the title is put under or over the work of art (think Gustav Klimt or Ansel Adams) If you know, great, if you don't, "axe somebody."
The art was meant to stand alone.
Well, if it's a limited edition print, the name of the artist, as well as the title and print number HAS to be visible. Standards are smaller, using only one line under the artwork, ut it's become more popular for artists to use bigger fonts, especially if the print is more commercial.

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
I <3 Ansel Adams.

Also your print is cool. Its really important to celebrate art, Canadian heritage, blah blah blah blah blah...okay now that Ive said that much...

More nudes plz :D

Latest posts