• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

All Natural - by Dr Black Jack (SSBBW, Magic, Pregnancy, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr-black-jack

SSBBW, Magic, Pregnancy, ~XWG - A vast transformation follows a snack of bagel and cream cheese.

[Author's Note: Hi there everyone XD

Long time lurker, first time poster here. I just decided to post up one of my own stories from DA here to see what you guys all thought of my writing style. This story was in fact created as a 3 part story for a friend which included a few other types of body transformations down the track. I hope you all will all enjoy reading as much as I did writing it.

Thanks very much for your time!]

-All Natural: WG Chapter-
by Dr-Black-Jack

Based on the original character ‘Chelsee’
Chelsee © by Blyzzarde​

Phase 1: Collect plus-sized underpants

“This was all just one big mistake…”

The sound of heavy footfalls pattered upon the marbled floor like torrential rain as the weekend rush arrived. The local shopping mall, the Mecca of urban living, bustled to life between the hours of 9AM and 10PM each working day as customers swarmed through the doors. Not long after those roller shutters slid their way up did the profits would come streaming in, fodder for the daily competition between merchants.

Budding entrepreneurs fought with promises of savings and discounts, vying for the right to drain their customer’s fat wallets which had recently plumped with a healthy Friday-afternoon paycheque. Record profits would be had by all as business men and women from all stores road high upon the economic seas; all stores that is, with the exception of one.

“And just whose stupid idea was this in the first place?”

Weekend or not, it was just another typical day for Chelsee, the lonely shop keeper of the mall’s single new age goods store. Business was slow that day, as it had been almost every other day since the shop opened, leaving her with quite a lot of unwanted spare time. She would often while away the long business hours with one arm resting on the countertop and the other propped up lazily to support the side of her cheek as she watched the money laden crowds go by.

“Yep, that’s me alright. I’m little-miss gullible. It’s a great spot they said! Everyone loves those natural food stores they said! You’ll be rolling in dough in now time they said! Who the hell opens up a new age goods store in the middle of a food court anyway?”

Chelsee’s store was situated between two of the largest fast-food stalls, each bustling with customers eager to sample their delicious wares. Day in and day out, she would sit alone by her empty register, tormented by the succulent scents from a cornucopia of dishes permeating throughout the establishment. No matter how much foul smelling incense she burnt, or how much she tried to block it out of her mind, the delectable aroma continued to linger. The very thought of sinking her teeth into something thick and juicy caused both her mouth to water and her stomach to grumble.

Having not eaten breakfast that morning, and not possessing the luxury of a bank balance grand enough to even order a decent meal from one of the many food stalls in front of her, she decided to treat both herself and her boredom with a meagre mid-day snack. Chelsee pulled out a bag of wholemeal bagels off of the shelf together with a carton of organic cream cheese.

Placing the bagel atop the white ceramic shop counter, the svelte, young blond listlessly spread the creamy substance whilst staring blankly ahead towards her shop’s entrance door. The bell above the establishment had never rung once in the two months she had been there, so there was no point in wondering what would happen if someone were to come in at that very moment. There she was, about to sample her own merchandise for the very first time, a number one taboo amongst merchant circles. She never fully understood why that was, but as long as no customers saw her doing it, then she really had nothing to lose.

The feel of a butter knife loosely gliding over the top of her hand snapped her back to reality with a sudden jolt. She cursed to no one in particular as she watched the bread somersault with all the grace of an Olympic gymnast through the air before landing, cheese side down, onto her faded green, army-style tank top. Her face contorted with disgust as she immediately stood up, watching as the creamy concoction smeared its slug-like trail right down to stain her blue, cut-off jeans.

"Darn it! No customers, no money and now my last clean uniform has ruined," Chelsee sighed, her voice thick with exasperation. "Oh well, at least no one will be here to watch me change..."

With only the store's cardboard cut-outs of various holistic TV gurus promoting their assortment of bogus wares to watch her, Chelsee slowly began to strip. She pulled the top over her slender body, the rough fabric sliding over her humble B cups without even a hint of resistance. So too did her jeans almost immediately fall from her trim midsection, gliding down her trim calves and thighs under the pull of gravity alone as soon as she unclasped her buckle. Months and months of just barely scraping by without much of a profit had wasted away her once healthy figure, leaving her as gaunt as a withering tree which had been deprived of much needed nourishment.

“Oh, I can see my ribs...this really isn’t good," Chelsee lamented as she touched a finger to her empty stomach belly. "I remember when this used to be much softer. Back before I invested in this stupid venture."

Now standing in little more than her underwear and shoes, the young woman looked back to her cheese-stained clothes. There was no point in wasting the merchandise like that, even if it had already touched the floor. Pulling out the bagel, now covered with a light dusting of lint from her clothes, the slender shop keeper took her first big bite.

"Tastes much like I thought it would."

Bits of cream, bread and cotton slipped between her teeth as she chewed. She could feel the hairy fibres of her tank top tickle the back of her throat, almost inciting her to gag. It was horrible but she couldn't afford to be picky. The soft filling eventually slid down her throat as she forced herself to swallow.

"Ugh...not much of a meal..." Chelsee lamented as she furrowed her brow at the hairy, half-eaten bagel. "But it's still better than what I’ve been eating for the last few months. Oh well, down the hatch I suppose..."

It was vile, it was hairy, it was an obscenely graphic depiction of what should not be eaten, but still she forced herself to choke it down. Much to her surprise, however, Chelsee found that each bite was at least more tolerable than the last. Chewing and chewing, she somehow managed to gobble it down, licking her fingers with a loud smack as she polished it off to the last crumb.

That’s when it happened.

There was a low grumble emanating from the depths of her stomach, one which developed into a high pitched fizzing noise which both rose up into her breasts and descended into her thighs. Startled, Chelsee immediately looked around for the source. She checked under the counter, upon the ceiling and even in her empty cash register drawer. A deep swelling sound soon pierced her ears, alerting her to the fact that her guesses had all been mistaken. She slowly, looked down as she felt her body begin to expand.

The blonde’s trim tummy began to widen, pumping and plumping as it rapidly started to swell, its mass spread out and over to cover the rest of her body. Her dainty fingertips immediately latched onto her fattening forefront as she felt her belly begin to surge forth, wrapping themselves around the widening curve of her girth as her body took on what could only be described as more maternal proportion. Chelsee could feel the skin of her pregnant-looking stomach as it stretched out like an inflating balloon to push out and over the elastic of her cotton panties.

“W-what’s happening to me?”

Her new found weight would prove quite infectious as her arms started to widen and jiggle with excess fat. The gain of her stomach moved through her fingers like milk through a straw, swelling her digits into plump sausages as they tried to hold onto the heavy-with child proportions of her increasingly weighty stomach. The ripples of motion which ascended her meatier arms would eventually synchronise the swelling of her hips and thighs as they too began to feel the effects of the gain.

Chelsee chewed the edge of her upper lip as she felt her underwear begin to roll into the crack of her widening rump, each pale, jiggling cheek saturated with pound after pound of juicy, hot fat. The blonde girl’s hands migrated from the weight of her stomach to the bulk of her behind as she attempted to gauge a better idea of the gain going on behind her.

She could easily envision her ass’ sloping shelf as her fingers sunk into the accumulated softness from the deep pockets of fat that had gradually been gathering along the underside of her plumping inner thighs. Faster and faster she kneaded her growing buttocks, eventually moving one hand to her stomach’s swollen surface to divide her attention between the two great masses of her growing body. A slight moan escaped her soft, pink lips as she felt the overworked cotton of her diminishing panties part the lips of her sex and roll into the centre of her womanhood.

“O-ooohhhh~♥♥♥”

The stretching skin of her body had made it all the more sensitive as she felt her too small undergarments being pulled by the rapid gain alternating between her belly and ass. A few more centimetres of added padding to the bulk of her rear would gingerly slide the cotton backwards, only to be displaced in the opposite direction moments later as her already heavy-set paunch underwent yet another massive swell. The helpless shopkeeper’s panties were literally being flossed against her inner passions, leaving her paralysed in throes of self-gratification as her body’s tug of war quickly took its toll on her pleasure centre.

“Uh-Uhhhh-Mmmmmmm…ah!”

Much to her relief, matched only by an equal sense of sudden disappointment, her undergarments would not last long enough to push her over the brink. The flimsy fabric gave up the ghost far too soon as it quickly disappeared from view, swallowed up by the accumulating weight of her expanding waistline.

Pleasure would soon turn to pain however as Chelsee gritted her teeth. She gripped the edge of the countertop with both hands as the much thicker elastic was stretched to the max around the once definable point of her slender waist. It was only when she had finally crested beyond 300 pounds that she was finally able to breathe easy as the constricting elastic broke with a tight snap. Her soft, yielding flesh bounced heavily around her massive midsection as it oozed and flowed to where it wanted to be.

At 330 pounds, she was more than twice the woman she used to be and was still continuing to grow. Her face became rounder, each cheek becoming dimpled and cute as more weight was added to her body. With her belly and butt reaching near critical points, much of the gain she underwent from this point on was now aimed directly at her breasts which literally exploded through the sizing charts. Rounder and fuller, fatter and heavier, her body seemed determined to accumulate as much as it possibly could. She needed to undo her bra before her chest underwent the same unpleasant crushing treatment as her panties.

“Stupid hooks…I swear if I ever get out of this, I’ll never wear a bra again.”

The little black bra was proving to be far tougher to unclasp than expected as her chest began to plumpen with far more gusto than anticipated. It was as though her body was making up for neglecting her once humble breasts in favour of bulking up her lower half. Try as she might to keep her weighty arms behind her to fumble at the clasp, the thin straps were already starting to bite into her ribs and shoulders as her meaty mammaries poured over her now puny B-cups. With far more resolve and strength than she even thought herself capable of, the weighty Chelsee dug her portly fingers into the ebony material and tore it off with a single, smooth jerk. Her monstrous breasts, now at least the size of a regular cantaloupe, wobbled heavily atop the shelf of her still growing stomach.

“My boobs…They’re HUGE!”

Each great orb of bulging breast lay in a neat and shapely pile of female fatness as they bloated against her belly and butt for dominance of her growing frame. Her wide, pink nipples gave her chest a slight edge over the competition, their erect tips just jutting out a few millimetres against the territory her stomach’s jutting upper most belly roll. Though the war for the biggest body part was clearly being won by her breasts from the front, her growing gut continued to encroach upon the vast expanses of her thickening thighs, determined to reach her knees eventually. Her blubbery buttocks would not go down without a fight either as it ripened like a pair of melons, squashed together against the back of the shop counter as her weight neared 355.

“Just how big am I going to get?!”

With her belly now pouring out over the surface of the counter top, spreading along the polished wood and pushing her register to the side with the help of her mighty chest, and the weight of her rounding rump locking her in place from behind, Chelsee was firmly wedged in place. She was just about to take stock of her newly formed double chin when she felt a sudden sharp pain along the surface of her right foot. It reminded her that there was at least on article of clothing still on her growing person which she had yet to take off; her shoes.

Unable to shift her massive weight around, not that she would be able to see over her gargantuan belly anyway, Chelsee set about removing her shoes with her toes. Steadying herself with one hand on the register by reflex, she shifted her immense weight onto one foot as best she could as she attempted to undo the little sandal strap. Her fattened feet were making it all the more difficult to slide her big toe around the leather strap in order to pull back the Velcro seal. Quickly remembering that her belly on the counter was aiding her in keeping her balance, she let go of the register and unstrapped herself with greater ease. The remaining sandal came off without a hitch, leaving her pudgy toes to wiggle freely across the store’s shag carpet.

"I-I think the growth is starting to slow down" Chelsee soliloquised to herself as she estimated her weight to have reached over 400 pounds. This was partially true as the gain to her lower half had slowed to a trickle, with only her huge breasts continuing to swell with more fat as though joined to a low pressure hose at the nipple. Upon reaching just a little over 500 pounds, and going up a more than a handful of cup-sizes, that too would crawl to a halt as the sounds of swelling began to fade.

The changes to her body had finally ceased. She just had to see what had happened. Looking up into the body-length mirror ahead of her, Chelsee could hardly recognize the woman gazing back. Where once would have been standing a skinny, fairly attractive young blond, now stood a VERY FAT, voluptuous woman, quite easily the fattest she had ever seen. Her newly enhanced build was wide and fleshy, her titanic bulk easily exceeding the view of the mirror’s narrow frame.

“Look at me! I-I’m just so big and plump! M-my body’s so enormously chubby; scratch that, I’m freakin’ obese!”

Chelsee rubbed her eyes as she looked herself up and down again. Her once taut stomach was now a mass of silky rolls, piling one on top of the other like a staircase of wobbling blubber. Her extremely fat love-handles overflowed her broad, birthing hips which were pressed together at the knee. Large legs, large belly, large breasts and behind; the super-sized shop-keeper’s hands twitched impulsively as she gave into a sudden urge to explore her new-found shape.

She began to trace her fingers along the underside of her girth, feeling up the edge of her stomach. Chelsee heaved the hidden mass of her underbelly from underneath the counter, allowing it to crash with a meaty slap atop the timber countertop. It was only when she realized that she could no longer reach the depth of her deepened naval that she acknowledged just how huge she had become. The human blimp violently separated her arms from the surface of her morbidly obese belly, sending ripples jiggling in all directions.

“I-Is that r-really…me?” Chelsee stammered as she touched her hands to her pudgy face. It looked real enough and felt soft enough, her flabby form achieving a special sort of padded squishiness that never in her wildest imagination conceived to be possible. It was a warm kind of feeling, to have her entire form surrounded with firmly thick, but yielding blubber. The sensation of fullness resonating within her belly put her mind at ease as her heavy breathing began to slow.

Though her own inhibitions towards her new body had been cast in a more positive light, the weight of her globular stomach atop the wooden countertop begged to differ. It abruptly splintered into a hundred pieces as the relaxed tension of her ballooning stomach collapsed it from both above and behind.

“Oooff!”

Cold, naked and absolutely enormous, the naked shop-girl’s vast buttocks lay heavily upon the shattered pile. The shock of her fall reverberated along the great mass of her flesh, quivering through all four corners of her sweeping curves. Several seconds would pass before her new body would cease its rippling, the sudden surge of motion much harder to stop than it was to begin. The perpetual motion machine of her belly shielded her from the wooden splinters as her fat legs and chubby feet were pushed to either side. With the weight of her chest knocking about like a Newton’s cradle, and her belly pouring into the gap of her crotch, Chelsee rested her head upon her over-inflated beach ball breasts as she contemplated in silence as to whatever she would do next.

So lost in thought was she that she hadn’t heard the melodic ring of the little bell above the door to of shop’s entrance.

"Excuse me miss, but are you open?" asked a thin, brown haired man, smiling with amusement as she stepped forward from an entirely male crowd which had gathered at the scene. Each had their wallets waiting, with equally big grins on their face as they took in an eyeful of the blimped up beauty laying naked on the floor. “We were just admiring some of the large and lovely ladies at the food court when we had this sudden urge to purchase some new age goods.”

The young blonde was just speechless; that day was just one set of strange events after the other. There she was sitting in the middle of the floor, butt naked, with only bits of her shredded panties clinging wistfully to the various folds of her soft bulk as a group of male patrons ogled her breathtaking fatness. Every move she made, every ripple which resulted, those eyes were simply transfixed upon the bulky blonde, dropping whatever they had been doing at the time to drink in her earth quaking form. Her obesity had become the ultimate sales pitch, an advertisement opportunity which the titanic tradeswoman knew she could use to her advantage.

"Of course," smiled Chelsee as she heaved the fallen register onto the surface shelf of her voluminous belly. "Both Visa and Amax are accepted, so please shop to your heart’s content. Just to let you know, we're having a sale today on bagels and cream cheese…”

(Continued in post 6 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back