"All the nice girls love a bastard!"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

squurp

I've lost out to a bastard a few times and seen my mom and two sisters with a seemingly never-ending lineup of them. I've tried to explain it but just can't seem to find the true source of the problem.
People with low self esteem often participate in self-destructive behavior and decision making. If a person thinks little of oneself, then it is impossible for them to conceive of deserving better. If they meet a better person, they become jealous perhaps, scared they'll left for someone better, mistrust the sincerity of the person, (think they are being setup)etc. etc. Until a person is healed inside, self destructive is the path, usually.

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
And please don't take my posts as 'hating men' or 'male bashing'. I LOVE men! Sometimes I click better within groups of men than women! I grew up in a family of four brothers, with me being the only girl. So I'd like to say that I know how many men think.

JenFromOC

Awesome.
So, you can predict if a guy is going to cheat on you, and you tend to stay away from these guys?

This is interesting, because the only reliable predictor of male infidelity is opportunity(ie. mostly how attractive other women find him to be).

This is why BHMs are such a great opportunity for women who actually want a loyal guy, as their opportunities are limited(ie. women tend not to be physically attracted to them), keeping them 'honest'.

Begs the question as to why there are so many lonely BHMs out there.

Perhaps women don't value fidelity/loyalty, as much as they say they do?
Wow. So, women are not attracted to fat guys. That makes total sense to me. Yes, I'm being sarcastic.

escapist

Belt Buster!
Wow. So, women are not attracted to fat guys. That makes total sense to me. Yes, I'm being sarcastic.
I think he just missed the memo on this being an FA/FFA website. Perhaps he has no clue what FAisim is really like. I am willing to be he has no clue of the extreme ecstasy an FA/FFA can feel when their lover pics up their belly and puts it on them, or how pleasurable it can be to make out against a wall with their large lovers weight slowly enveloping them in bliss.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Since it's a proven fact that 85% of statistics and predictors are pulled out of the ass I'm just going to stick with what I know cos so far (with one exception, which could be attributed to a rectal statistic) my track record is superb.

PS--Fat guys rock.

JenFromOC

Awesome.
I think he just missed the memo on this being an FA/FFA website. Perhaps he has no clue what FAisim is really like. I am willing to be he has no clue of the extreme ecstasy an FA/FFA can feel when their lover pics up their belly and puts it on them, or how pleasurable it can be to make out against a wall with their large lovers weight slowly enveloping them in bliss.
Yeah, er, um....um, yeah. What were we talking about again?

Paquito

don't July to me
Quick, there's a nice girl loving a bastard!

*diversion diversion diversion*

Paquito

don't July to me
Guess we should change the title to "All nice girls love a virgin piece of jailbait."

I give this my stamp of approval.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Guess we should change the title to "All nice girls love a virgin piece of jailbait."

I give this my stamp of approval.
Damn right I love some free fucking jailbait! :D

Though... I'm pretty sure you're not jailbait for me... but it'll still feel like it, haha.

Paquito

don't July to me
Damn right I love some free fucking jailbait! :D

Though... I'm pretty sure you're not jailbait for me... but it'll still feel like it, haha.
I could dress in a tight Catholic schoolboy outfit to make it more jailbaitey.

LovesBigMen

Poco G. leave it there xD
I could dress in a tight Catholic schoolboy outfit to make it more jailbaitey.
Wow I have never even though of a guy in a Catholic school boy outfit wow wow wow nice... :D

I would never go for jail bait though of course psh hahaha.:p

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Wow I have never even though of a guy in a Catholic school boy outfit wow wow wow nice... :D
Think Harry Potter series.

I'm all for that.
:D

But you must wear the hat that Catholic school boys are given.

No goodies without the hat.

Paquito

don't July to me
I could douse myself in stem cells and be a fetus.

Jus' throwing it out there.

LovesBigMen

Poco G. leave it there xD
Think Harry Potter series.

I'm all for that.
:D

But you must wear the hat that Catholic school boys are given.

No goodies without the hat.
Ooh I always liked the chubby guys in slitherin
I spelt that wrong haha sorry.:happy:

Latest posts