• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Allow me to introduce myself

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott

Hi Everyone!
I'm finally de-lurking, after reading this board on and off for the last couple of years. I am an average-sized, good-looking guy in my early 30s. I live in NYC, and I'm an actor. I'm looking to chat with and maybe start something more with an FFA.
In the last several years, I've gone up and down on the scales quite a bit. While my default body type is stocky/athletic, I've gotten quite chubby at times, and have always enjoyed it, and appreciated the comments I'd get from my female friends when I was fatter. I realized that I really love the attention I get from being overweight, and want to find a girl who would like to see that happen, maybe even help it along. ;)
I'm attaching a photo here that was taken some time ago. It's when I was chubbier than now, although I'm sure some of the FFAs here will think even that's too skinny! But I'm honestly willing to work on it. :)
Anyway, I hope to hear from some of you. Thanks for reading!

Scott

View attachment recent.JPG

Latest posts

Back