• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Almost done school, and now....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickleman357

Christian/Fattism Solider
After 18 straight months of going to school to be a video game programmer, I'm 2 days away from it being all done and over with.

I'm so excited to recive a pay check again! Woo!

I'm also back on the fourms now too! Its nice to be back! Hi peoples!

However, I have not only gained valuable education, I've also put on 35 lbs since I've started. Most of which has landed in my gut. I'm now heavier then I've ever been at 265, and I think I like it.
I find myself playing with my fat more and more. Resting my arms on it, letting it hang out and everything.
The downfall, is the only reason why I gained the weight is basically because I stopped exercising for those 18 months. Now when I walk places and run to catch the train, I'm finding I'm terribly out of shape. So I know I'm going to have to start excersing again, which means I'll probably loose this great gut of mine. I should do it to set a good example for my son as well. I want him to be able to explore life as much as posible while he's young.

I know I should loose it for both me and my kid.... but there's a part of me that would actually like to gain some more weight.

Any words of comfort?

Latest posts

Back