Am I weird or...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
Is watching a big gal work out (I mean really, seriously work out in a gym or wherever) supposed to elicit such an intense feeling of arousal? For the life of me, I can't remember ever having this type of reaction but maybe it's because I haven't really encountered it before. I used to be a little bit of a gym rat back in the day (waaaaaay back in the day). But I don't really recall ever seeing a BBW (of any type) in the gym seriously working that body. I just happened to pick a friend up at his gym yesterday and there was a dynamite big girl working out like there's no tomorrow! Now, thanks to divine intervention, I am currently spoken for (and dang happy for that!) but I have to say that seeing this big, beautiful gal slinging weights and doing crunches like a boss, triggered something new in me.

Anyone else find that attractive/arousing?

Last edited:

Colonial Warrior

I also feel attracted to BBWs/SSBBWs in that way too. It's because of that I like women's pro wrestling, sumo wrestling, weightlifting, put shot, or simply walking at an athletic track.

BBWs and SSBBWs look so sexy when they're sweating!

Just take a look at those beautiful sumo wrestlers!

Last edited:

AdmireUAll

I fully agree. Bbws who lean into the body they were born with and powerlift are some of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen, (now including the girl from “My Big Fat Fabulous Life”). You should look up Prettystrongbec on Instagram. I’m a life long weight lifter, and see this sometimes at gyms.

da3ley

Nope, I concur. Not strange at all. I think it’s actually complimentary that large women are looked upon in such a light, as that is not the norm in gyms.
It wasn’t for me anyhow, the quite opposite. Even-if one is even a “lil chubby”or large. I know, bc I experienced years ago. I am 5 feet 10, and at that time weighed around 220lbs.
I was at the bench press machine, and remember quite well the scowling, nasty look I got upon removing the weights I was using after I was done. I don’t think it was bc I am a female either. I wanted so bad to tell him to suck it.

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
Nope, I concur. Not strange at all. I think it’s actually complimentary that large women are looked upon in such a light, as that is not the norm in gyms.
It wasn’t for me anyhow, the quite opposite. Even-if one is even a “lil chubby”or large. I know, bc I experienced years ago. I am 5 feet 10, and at that time weighed around 220lbs.
I was at the bench press machine, and remember quite well the scowling, nasty look I got upon removing the weights I was using after I was done. I don’t think it was bc I am a female either. I wanted so bad to tell him to suck it.
5'10"? Oooo lala!

NZ Mountain Man

Young over weight and obese people move around due to muscle state underneath their obesity is more maneuverable getting into positions. They carry themselves when they walk and stand. If they do not work out and become like a heavy blow up doll.

Latest posts