• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Am I weird or...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigElectricKat

The Big Kat
Is watching a big gal work out (I mean really, seriously work out in a gym or wherever) supposed to elicit such an intense feeling of arousal? For the life of me, I can't remember ever having this type of reaction but maybe it's because I haven't really encountered it before. I used to be a little bit of a gym rat back in the day (waaaaaay back in the day). But I don't really recall ever seeing a BBW (of any type) in the gym seriously working that body. I just happened to pick a friend up at his gym yesterday and there was a dynamite big girl working out like there's no tomorrow! Now, thanks to divine intervention, I am currently spoken for (and dang happy for that!) but I have to say that seeing this big, beautiful gal slinging weights and doing crunches like a boss, triggered something new in me.

Anyone else find that attractive/arousing?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back