• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Amanda's Curse (by Ashboy - with revisions by Iam Unknown) - {BBW, XWG, Magic, gas

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.
Supporting Member
BBW, Magic, ~XWG - it pays to treat even weird people nice or strange things can happen

[Author's comment: Alright, here’s the deal. I found this little gem in the discard room and thought it was amazing. People even questioned: “why is this in the Discard Room?” Well, since no one took the initiative to post it for all to see, I decided to bring it to the forefront. However, since it was in the Discard Room and I’m the one to introduce it to people, I took some “liberties” with the tale. So, here’s my take on the tale. Enjoy.]

Amanda’s Curse
by Ashboy
(with revisions by Iam Unknown)

Chapter 1

There she was again, relentlessly knocking at the door. What did she want this time?

"The neighborhood is already bad enough without that weird old lady," Amanda thought. No one knew exactly who the crone was but for some reason Mandy had noticed her neighbors giving her matches, food, clothes or for that matter any small trinkets which she regularly demanded. No matter how many gifts she received though, the "witch" as Mandy had started to call her, never seemed to get better. She stank of something stale and awful and seemed to be fond of cursing her benefactors at the slightest lack of respect for her person. Why did anybody even tolerate her?

"Well I for one am not going to bow down to that rude old bum," Amanda told herself and resolutely opened the door.

"There is nothing for you here, shove off!" she told the crone who for a moment looked taken aback at such an unexpected reaction to her knocking. But she quickly regained her composure.

"What am I hearing? Not a single crumb of bread? I'm not asking for much you know," crowed the old woman.

"I said, ‘nothing’! What, are you deaf as well as ugly?" Mandy continued her assault.

Fixing her yellowish gaze at the young woman, the crone bit her lip as if in want of coming up with a snappy reply but then suddenly laughed a toothless laugh which made the girl cringe. "Dearie! Why, you’re so thin you must be poorer than me! How silly of me coming to ask help from such a skimpy lady. But do not worry, old Emma gives you her blessing."

"Oh, just shut up and go get on someone else’s nerves!" Amanda slammed the door shut.

Well that was something new - a blessing from that witch? Judging from the stories she had heard, that could be as bad as her curses.

Amanda had settled in this quarter of the city just recently but already had noticed that the people here were weary of the old woman. No one could prove anything of course, but stuff had been said to happen. Weird stuff. Everybody knew that the Treblows who lived in the flat Amanda now occupied had had some pretty bad relations with the witch. That's why Mr. Treblow lost his job, they said... and then there was that car accident.

The stories hadn't been enough to sway Mandy’s opinion which was pretty straightforward - if you let yourself believe such crap then you deserve to be bullied by that pesky crone. As for Amanda herself, she was one of the many students of the nearby university who preferred to rent a flat instead of living in the not so prestigious and even less orderly dorms. She was a bit over twenty years old, frizzy dark hair, brown eyes. Mandy also happened to be quite chubby by "modern" standards and felt quite comfortable with her 216 pounds.

"What a nuisance - is she going to bother me every day now? Yeah, right!"

She posed in front of the mirror and made a parody of the crone's voice "why, you're so thin" and poked her slightly protruding belly.

"I wouldn't complain if I lost some pounds. I'm getting out of shape" Mandy sighed, looking at her luscious and curvy body.

The next day Mandy woke up, dressed and washed her hair in a bit of a hurry just to get to the breakfast table for her daily light morning meal. Somehow she felt more hungry then usual and quickly ate through a bunch of toasts with jam, helping them down with generous amounts of warm cocoa. Then everything just blurred for a moment.

"Oh my, I may have overdone that," the young girl farted holding her stuffed belly which hurt a little from overeating. Slowly Amanda realized that she had managed to eat more than three times as much as her normal breakfast without even noticing. The bread was gone and so was the jam. The cocoa jar was half empty too and an empty milk carton lay discarded on the floor.

Try as she might Mandy couldn't remember the time spent during breakfast. Perplexed she glanced at the watch and saw that almost a half an hour had passed by unnoticed. That was kind of disturbing but her studies wouldn't wait for her to ponder about this. So Mandy pushed herself up, puffing from the strain in her tummy, picked up her stuff and went to the university.

Strangely enough her full tummy stopped bothering her even before
she reached her destination. After the first two lectures Mandy even felt like she hadn't eaten any breakfast at all so she persuaded her friends Sarah and Lynn to go out for dinner sooner then usual. Both girls were rather serious as far as their diets were concerned and were quite shocked at Mandy's idea to go to Burger King instead of the usual Green Garden salad bar.

"Fast food? Weren't you the one who suggested we should try to cut back on such things last week?" Lynn seemed quite surprised.

"Yeah I know but today I'm just, well, hungry. Besides, a few burgers would do me no harm." Mandy replied, attempting to justify her choice but still feeling kind of strange because of the sudden hunger she was experiencing.

"All right. But don’t say we didn't warn you" Sarah laughed.

While both her friends munched away on some salads, Amanda asked for an extra large meal. She wondered about her obviously too large order for an instant but then sat down and devoured it greedily as if she hadn't eaten for a few days. When she finished the burger, Mandy looked up and gasped at the scenery changes around her. She was sitting at the table alone and her friends were nowhere in sight. The table itself was strewn with empty wrappers and paper cups.

How much had she eaten? Mandy looked at her watch and stared in disbelief - another 30 minutes lost! She tried to get up and farted loudly. Ouch, her belly hurt! Amanda looked down to see her middle swollen and tightly packed with all the fatty fast-food she had unwillingly consumed. The belly had even made a roll over her belt and painfully pressed against the limits of her jeans. This was uncomfortable!

Back at the university she found Sarah and Lynn who stared at her strangely. When Mandy asked them about why they had left, they replied that she seemed so engrossed in her pigging out that they didn't want to disturb her.

"Girl, I don't know but if I were you, I would sign up for some therapy" Sarah concluded.

"Yup, seems you have yourself an eating disorder" Lynn agreed and knowingly nodded her head.

"Oh, look who's talking, Miss Throw-up"

Mandy was acting as though she was in no mood for this. Truth be told, she was quite scared. What if she couldn't control her eating anymore? Well aware of her slow metabolism the girl knew that if this was going to continue she would be looking like a blimp in no time.

Unluckily for her it did continue. Amanda gorged herself full during lunch and ate a huge supper back home at her flat. It seemed impossible but the huge quantities of food were simply gone from her stomach just a few hours after the meal, leaving her hungry once more. Wearily Mandy looked at her fridge which was almost empty after her feast of a supper.

"If this overeating won't kill me, my grocery bill will," she thought.

The next morning at least brought an answer to where the ridiculous amounts of food had gone to. Amanda woke up feeling bloated all over. After inspecting her puffy face in the small bathroom mirror, she got quite concerned and strolled to her bedroom. The large dressing mirror revealed her fears to be true. Her curvy body had swelled by at least one dress size.

It was not just her midriff - Mandy's arms and legs also looked a bit rounder and jigglier than usual. So did her breasts, which were a little fuller than yesterday.

"Oh crap, this is not good at all" Amanda reached for her phone and called Lynn. She was only too happy to give Mandy the phone number of her dietician and Mandy managed to get an appointment next Monday. Feeling a bit better after talking about the strange events with her friend, Mandy managed with some effort to button her jeans and exhaled, letting her upper belly roll cover the suddenly too tight waistline of her pants. Her short blouse had also become noticeably shorter and just barely covered her freshly widened forms.

"Oh please let this end - I couldn't possible afford all the new clothes and the extra food if I want to keep paying my rent," Amanda thought with some despair as she made her way to the bus.

"Aha, told yaw the burgers would get their revenge on you!" Sarah exclaimed when the now clearly pudgier Mandy arrived at the lecture room.

"Don't be so mean. I gave her Dr. Mark's phone" Lynn whispered and glanced at Sarah meaningfully.

"Oh my - so it IS an eating disorder?"

"Shut up, I can control myself, OK?" Mandy sat beside them quite irritated that her personal problems were suddenly the subject of their gossip.

The week flew by fast and each day brought Mandy new embarrassment and pounds from her mysterious condition. She had started to eat her lunch and dinner alone and her friends didn't object as they didn't feel comfortable at all having to look at Amanda stuffing herself silly during each meal. It was also difficult to tolerate the smell as Mandy tended to fart a lot as she gorged. At first they had tried to slap her and pull their friend out of her eating trance but that only got Mandy angry and shouting at them. Amanda couldn’t remember anything of this after the meals.

Already on Wednesday none of her clothes fit anymore and Amanda had to buy an XXL jogging suit hoping that the doctor would be able to cure her condition before she outgrew even that. Of course she didn't go to the lectures any more on that week, afraid of what the other students might think of her in such a shape and her super classy outfit.

Luckily she was still able to squeeze her newly gained flab in the red suit on Saturday and went to see Lynn's recommended dietician. Going to the buss stop Mandy noticed she had started to waddle.

“No wonder - with such thunder thighs as mine” she sadly thought while feeling the wide legs brush against each other making her hips jiggle.

"So you're saying that I'm suffering from some kind of psychic conditioning? Whaddya mean? Like I've been hypnotized by someone?" Mandy asked in surprise.

"Yes, it is quite strange but I think this might be the only feasible explanation for the time loss and uncontrollable behaviour" the doctor agreed.

"And what about all the weight I have gained, how could that have happened?!"

"How much did you say you weighed last week?" the doctor adjusted his glasses.

"Just a bit over two hundred"

The doctor smiled kindly. "You can be honest with me. No need to hide your true weight. It is nothing to be ashamed of."

"I'm not ashamed - I'm telling the truth!" Mandy was getting frustrated at the doctor's lack of faith.

"Well the scale you were on just now, said quite clearly that you weigh 320 pounds. I mean there is NO way you could have gained a hundred pounds in a week. Even if this were true, you would be suffering from some heavy striation and other problems of rapid weight gain. Problems, which in your case seem to be absent."

Mandy was close to tears when she left the doctor, but at last he had directed the confused chubette to a psychologist to see if the hypnotism theory held some truth.

Chapter 2.

"So what happened then?" asked Lynn. All three girls were sitting in a cafe, nibbling at some ice cream and discussing Amanda’s mysterious predicament.

"Well, I'm not gorging down five bowls of ice cream in a row, am I?" Mandy smiled which made her chubby cheeks that much rounder. "The doctor was able to cure me of this psychosis or whatever he called it."

"I bet it was the witch who cursed you!" Sarah ventured a guess.

"Oh don't be silly" Mandy replied. "I just met her for a few seconds - she couldn't possibly have done anything like that to me."

"If you say so. So who did curse you?"

"I'm not sure... Maybe it's something I got from the stress of preparing for the exams" Mandy took another spoon of ice cream to her full lips. She was sitting there in a large sweat shirt and pants as she hadn't yet had the time to go shopping for more presentable clothes for her new size. Even though her unconscious overeating had stopped after the doctor removed the "curse" the newly gained pounds stayed and Mandy found herself adapting to a life of a newly formed super fat girl.

Indeed no one could call her chubby anymore. Not with the massive double chin which almost hid her neck, the wide and soft tire of fat around he middle and the jiggly pillow of flab below it, which almost hung down to her thighs. And what thighs they were! So wide they touched almost down to Mandy's dimpled knees.

The poor girl couldn't walk without having to rub her thighs against each other and soon found out that she couldn't even wear skirts without pantyhose anymore. Otherwise her tender thighs would rub each other raw even after a short walk. Her wide back sported heavy saddle bags and had started to hurt in the mornings if she had chosen the wrong pose for sleeping. Below the fleshy side rolls ballooned one of Mandy's biggest assets - her butt cheeks were like two wobbly slabs of fat, which hardly fit even the most generous jeans Amanda was able to find.

Things she previously didn't pay any attention to suddenly had become a bother. Things like dressing for example. Mandy realized that it had become quite difficult to tie the laces of her boots anymore because of her massive tummy and fat sides which made her struggle to reach lower then her thighs. Fastening the bra likewise required some clever maneuvering.

Finding clothes that fit had become a problem too. Her favourite stores as she had found out to her dismay didn't cater for such obese young ladies. The tops cut into her pillow-like upper arms, the jeans hurt her generous belly and Mandy had to forget about most accessories like belts or even rings due to her soft and porky fingers. None of her favourite knee-high boots fit her fat calves anymore.

Luckily there was the Internet and so Amanda greeted winter with a full set of 4XL stretchy fat girl clothes. Not quite as stylish as she would have liked but they did their job on hiding the mounds of flesh from the people around her. Amanda was still very self-conscious about her new massive body though her soft and milky skin was so immaculate and her shapely rolls of fat so sensuous they couldn’t have left any FA indifferent.

Naturally all these changes made her depressed. The oncoming end-of-term exams at the university also didn't improve things. Before this Amanda had been a rather active girl but now she preferred to stay at home during most evenings and even weekends. Clubbing just wasn't fun anymore. Not with all the whispers behind her back concerning her size.

Mandy also had the suspicion that Lynn and Sarah didn’t want others in the club to see that they were friends with such a fat sow. Well, she won't be the one to make them feel bad - Mandy thought and simply avoided the club from thereon. Besides, her added weight made dancing such a tiresome affair that she soon forsook it entirely.

Mandy liked to make the excuse that she had to study hard but constantly found herself just lying in the bed, watching TV and snacking on something probably not so good for her figure. Well, she needed the sweetness to deal with the depression but consuming candy just worsened her weight problem which had started the depression in the first place. Amanda understood this but managed to get rid of her sweet sin only after adding some 10 pounds during November. That certainly stopped her gaining for the moment but there were other problems to cope with as well.

The sheer size of her made daily chores difficult for Amanda and as she climbed to 330 pounds she couldn't help but to become slower and lazier. It was such a bother to pick up all the papers littering the floor, not to mention washing the floor itself that Amanda did it only when the mess reached dangerous proportions. Tidying her flat required such effort for the large girl that by the end of it she was reduced to a panting and sweating heap in her sofa and no wonder – Mandy had only had a month or so to become accustomed to her new weight.

"Nuts to this," thought Amanda once again finding herself sprawled in the sofa out of breath from the latest tidying campaign. "It’s so much better for the students living in the dorms. At least they can divide the chores among them *pant* and the rooms are smaller too."

After checking her finances Mandy realized that in fact moving to the dorms would be the only sound option. Her food bills, though smaller then during the week she had stuffed herself like a Thanksgiving turkey, were nevertheless larger then a year before due to her stretched-out belly and increased weight which brought with it an equally larger appetite. More importantly though the big girl’s wardrobe still hadn't recovered after her sudden expansion. "That will take quite a chunk out of my allowance," Mandy frowned.

Anyway - the exams were a priority so Amanda decided to move out of the rented flat in February. She was a smart girl and managed to get good grades in all the required subjects even though she hadn’t devoted herself to studies as much as in the previous years. As it was, Amanda's head already hurt from all the recent changes in her life so she dodged the studies whenever she could.

But before the exams, there came the Christmas season with its countless culinary temptations and opportunities for gastronomic indulgence. Even though financially challenged, Amanda managed to pack on quite a few pounds during this month despite her efforts to avoid all the food which was right there within her hungry grasp.

Her newly bought 440 lbs scale which Amanda had purchased to monitor her newly devised weight-loss plan showed that not only was she behind her self-set schedule but had shamefully managed to gain six whole pounds of pure fat, bringing her total weight to a hefty 338.

"I couldn’t have chosen a more inappropriate time for dieting," she scolded herself for the wasted effort. Even if she managed to uphold her strict diet for a week, the young plumpette couldn’t help losing control during the 2-day-long feast at her parent’s house, the university Christmas event and many smaller parties which she just couldn’t refuse. After the feasts it usually took Mandy several days to persuade herself to pick up the abandoned diet and by then the lost fat had already come back with a vengeance adding to her luscious beauty evident to any admirer of big women.

“Would you just look at me?” she exclaimed in front of the mirror to nobody in particular. “Only I can stop that from happening,” Mandy thought and resolved to begin a new and healthier way of life in the New Year which was right about to start.

Latest posts

Back