• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

An Airport Encounter (BBW Romance)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petite09

~BBW, Romance - A playboy businessman loses his cool when he talks to a chubby woman at the airport.

An Airport Encounter
By: Petite09

*Flint Hollis is a smooth talking businessman who has suddenly become undone when he meets a lovely BBW in an airport terminal*

Sweat beaded about his brow as he kept a steady pace passed the hoards of people crowding around the airport terminals. His pressed black suit felt clammy on his skin and he loosened his tie with one hand why gripping his briefcase in the other, despite the perspiration gathering on his palms. He should have left sooner but with an early meeting and horrible traffic he couldn't help what time his cab arrived at the front of the airport and now he was just happy to have made it with enough time to sit and relax for a few minutes. He actually had more than enough time before boarding but he never knew how long the lines in check-in kiosk or the security depot would be. Flint Hollis was not looking forward to traveling to Florida for another mind-numbing conference, but at least the weather was expected to be nice after such horrible rain showers up north. Though his throat was dry he bypassed the Starbucks, several of them and decided to simply find a seat and wait to grab a drink while en route to Orlando.

He came to Gate E and found most of the seats filled with older people, screaming children, men and women busily working on laptops or talking on their bluetooths. Flint took a quick look toward the desk before the large screen that flash the current time and departure time and decided to sit close to the door. There was a row of chairs connected to one another and one seat was vacant, and he approached to find a young woman using the one next to it.

"Oh, um...excuse me? Are you saving this seat?" Flint asked as he cleared his throat.

Instantly he felt time slow dramatically and his breath catch as two dazzling green eyes looked up, steadied on his face and a pouting mouth uttered that the seat was empty. Flint felt himself slowly lowering to seat and placing his briefcase down at his feet but not once did he look away. Never had he seen such loveliness in an airport before and had to remind himself to blink several times, as well as to not let his mouth flap open. Again he cleared his throat and ran a hand through his jet black hair and surveyed the beautiful creature at his side. Her auburn hair was swept up in spiral curls and pinned with a Malachite butterfly clip so that they cascaded down her back. Her olive skin appeared to glow despite the dim overcast light of coming from the windows and he was so glad that he'd chosen to find a seat instead of going to Starbucks.

"Thanks so much, I didn't want to have to use my briefcase as a pillow." Flint said, attempting to strike up a conversation.

The woman gave a small smile but didn't turn to look at him, instead she typed away on her Blackberry keypad. Flint tried to appear occupied by removing his boarding pass from his files and shifted some papers in his briefcase, vainly trying to appear important to this anonymous woman. Out of the corner of his eye he surveyed her more closely and realized that someone else had had the opportunity to love this woman on a most intimate level, for her abdomen was swollen, as were her ample breasts, thus causing the fabric of the black cotton baby doll dress to be pulled taunt over her torso. Otherwise she was relatively thin and he guessed her to stand at about five foot four inches without her heels while standing.

"So, you're heading to Florida, business or pleasure?" he asked, closing his briefcase.

"Business."

The answer came out short and curt, but to Flint the sound was the sweetest melody and again he had to take a deep breath.

"Oh, I'm such an idiot, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Flint, and you?"

"Delilah."

That name alone could steal the strength from his limbs, just as in Biblical times and he was sure that this woman would be his undoing. However she was again engulfed in her text conversation but he could tell that she was becoming slightly irritated by his intrusion. Airport discussions were either welcome to pass the time before boarding or completely annoying because some people simply couldn't tell if a person desired to be left alone. Flint was one of the latter.

"Well I'm sure pretty soon you'll be happy to have a nice long break from work. I think it's wonderful that it’s a law that women are allowed that time to adjust and bond with their new little blessing."

"Excuse me?" Delilah's eyes flashed as she looked up from the Blackberry screen and stared intently at the man who refused to stop talking.

"Yeah, you know...you must not have long before you take your leave time, right? Do you know the gender yet because I--"

"I'm not pregnant, sir...I'm just fat."

Flint felt the color drain from his face and then resurface in a heated bright red and for the first time since he sat down he was at a loss for words. He was businessman, who focused on advertisement and spent his time selling products and services with an expertise that made him sought after by multi-million dollar corporations. His voice and his charismatic ways, combined with his chiseled good looks had always made him able to win over anyone, to make any deal possible and to make any woman fall deeply with one word. For the first time he felt naked and vulnerable and he firmly felt his leather-clad foot lodged in his mouth. His dark eyes darted back and forth as he babbled and search for the words to apologize but found nothing. Delilah's response was to roll her piercing green eyes and turn back to her phone while absently smoothing the soft fabric over her belly.

"Delilah...I mean.ma'am, I'm so sorry, I had no idea. Could you please forgive me for my ignorance, I-I just assumed because of your--"

"Look, it's okay I know how I look and I'm getting used to how my body has changed. I am well aware that I look pregnant so let's just forget anything was said." Delilah soothed, again rubbing her plush middle.

Something within Flint stirred as he watched her action, something that sent a rushing tension from his stomach lower and he swore internally to avoid a swelling in his groin. He'd never found women larger than a size four attractive but he couldn't help but find this woman breathtaking. Furthermore, her seemingly of lack in interest in him was amazingly alluring because no red-blooded woman could deny his charm and classic good looks. Now that he had made one blunder he was determined to not make the same mistake; he'd have this woman eating out of his hands before their flight landed in Florida, that he was certain. He just need to be as suave as possible.

"Well, thank you Delilah for being so understanding. But tell me, how exactly did a woman gorgeous as yourself get such a fat gut like that?"

Latest posts

Back