An Idea for More Paying Members

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
Perhaps we could have some sort of raffle... All noobs who join get a chance to win, say, an extra free month in the Clubhouse? Or a picture of Conrad's nipples in clown make-up? (Shit, I'll pay $30 right now to see that for no real reason.) Maybe a signed copy of the print magazine? Anyone got any ideas?

Clown nipples?

Sandie_Zitkus

In Rememberance
TheSadeianLinguist said:
Perhaps we could have some sort of raffle... All noobs who join get a chance to win, say, an extra free month in the Clubhouse? Or a picture of Conrad's nipples in clown make-up? (Shit, I'll pay $30 right now to see that for no real reason.) Maybe a signed copy of the print magazine? Anyone got any ideas?

Clown nipples?

Sweetheart as much as I love the idea of Clown Nipples there is a rule around here about no nipples. Dammit now you've peaked my curiosity and I will have to get some body paint and surprise Wayne later.:batting:

Jane

Photo (c) Fatlane
How about "No 10 character limit" for Clubhouse members?

Sandie_Zitkus

In Rememberance
On a serious note Conrad. If you want to run a membership contest I have a signed Paul Delacroix print that I would be willing to donate for the contest.

Interested?????

(now remember I have to find it first - it's packed still) LOL

Jes

is oddly aroused
Sandie_Zitkus said:
Sweetheart as much as I love the idea of Clown Nipples there is a rule around here about no nipples. Dammit now you've peaked my curiosity and I will have to get some body paint and surprise Wayne later.:batting:
The winner would receive the image via email-no public posting required. I mean, if we ALL get to see it, it's hardly a raffle, right?

rainyday

Departed
Sandie_Zitkus said:

She said peaked. And nipple. in the same post. :D

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
I'd donate a 1 month membership to my site.

It would just be important that guidelines were clear (joining window, how names will be collected, how the winner will be chosen, etc.).

rainyday

Departed
Sandie_Zitkus said:
OK OK so I suck at spelling. Making fun of me for it is just....just...... mean!:batting:
You goof. I was making a nipple joke. I dont care how you spell it.

(Nipples, peaks, get it? Sorry, when you're not getting any, anything remotely dirty sounds funny and worth commenting on. :p )

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
AnnMarie said:
I'd donate a 1 month membership to my site.

It would just be important that guidelines were clear (joining window, how names will be collected, how the winner will be chosen, etc.).

I like that. I'd trust Conrad to randomly draw a name. Or maybe we could make them do something for entertainment. :)