• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Andi's Chest, by Jimbob (~BBW, ~SSBBW, ~Magic, ~XWG, ~Body Transformation, ~Sex, ~Stuffing, ~Stuckage)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimBob

like a thief in the night
(~BBW, ~SSBBW, ~Magic, ~XWG, ~Body Transformation, ~Sex, ~Stuffing, ~Stuckage) --- Sometimes you order something off the internet and it just doesn't fit. This is not one of those times.

Andi's Chest
by Jimbob

Transcript: “Every Day Is Murdery Gras”, a true crime and politics podcast examining the torrid underbelly of New Orleans, hosted by Eileen Sanders and Lamont Beechwood. Episode #72, “He Cut It With WHAT?!”; Timestamp 42:03; Ad Break.

- Hey, Eileen?

- Yeah, Lamont?

- You know how I’m always saying you’re a slob.

- This is news to me.

- Oh stop it, you’ve read my notes. The ones written with magazine letters?

- That was you! Give me a minute, I gotta go call the CIA.

[Guffawing]

- Well while you’re waiting for them to pick up, you should probably take a minute and look up our sponsor for today’s episode, Seams Likely!

- Lamont!

- Uh, heheh, yeah Eileen?

- How does it work?!

- Well it’s real simple [Reading From Notes] Seams – that’s S-E-A-M-S for you listeners at home – Likely are a brand new entrant to the world of mail-order clothing. Not only do you get the benefit of a qualified, experienced personal stylist to make your wardrobe [Sarcastic] come-A-live!, but SL’s service guarantees that every item in the box comes custom fitted to your exact proportions without them ever stepping a foot into your home.

- Lamont that sounds impossible.

- It really does, right? They must have some kinda, like, algorithm.

- This is the part where I ask if you use Seams Likely, right?

- It’s more than likely, Eileen, it’s entirely probable. I am actually wearing a...uh, I blanked on the name--

- [Guffawing]

- Sweater! Why did I forget the word sweater? Anyhew, it’s made of New Zealand Merino wool, it’s maybe the most comfortable winter clothing I’ve ever worn, and for the price I paid--

- How much? Or does a gentleman never tell?

- Absolutely he doesn’t, and for the price I paid this is a solid bargain. I may never take it off.

- Never?

- Never ever.

[Pause]

- Ohkayyy, anyway before we run out the clock that's seamslikely.shop - again, Seams Likely DOT Shop - for a clothing experience that'll suit you down to the ground and up to your collar!

- Oh they don't do hats?

- They do not.

- Maaan!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back