• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM Anna's Friend - by Starling (~BHM (Multiple), ~FFA (multiple), Romance)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starling

~BHM (Multiple), ~FFA (multiple), Romance - A big college love story

Anna's Friend
by Starling

Part One

I met Anna in the first class I ever had in college. Somehow, as a freshman, I had managed to get into a senior-level history class, and I was scared half to death. It was one of those tiny liberal arts colleges that pops up all over the East Coast - average class size of fifteen, everyone knows everything about each other, the whole deal.

Which is why you might imagine that I found walking into that first class, where everyone else was talking like they were best friends, one of the most terrifying things I have ever done. Not to mention the fact that I was one of two girls in the class.

To be honest, I didn’t realize right off the bat that there was another girl. She certainly wasn’t going to any great lengths to make her gender obvious. Her light brown hair was a little past her chin, heavily layered, and covered by a baseball cap that managed to obscure most of her face. She wore a loose fitting black T-shirt and a pair of basketball shorts. What gave her away was when she crossed one of her legs over the other, and I realized that her toes were painted hot pink.

She must have noticed me, sitting awkwardly by myself, shuffling my books around in an attempt to avoid the less than chivalrous glances some of my male classmates cast in my direction. Whatever her reason, she got up from her seat across the room, and sat in the empty one beside me.

“I haven’t seen you around before,” she said as she sat down, “You new?”

“Yeah,” I replied, giving her a quick glance up and down. She looked like she might be a runner or something.

“That’s cool,” the girl replied, leaning back in her seat. “Where’d you transfer from?”

“Oh. No. I meant I’m a freshman, sorry,” I stammered, feeling my cheeks warm.

The girl tilted her head back, and for the first time I got a good look at her face. She wasn’t what I considered pretty, but I liked the way she looked anyway. She had hazel eyes that were almost yellow - they reminded me of my cat back home. Her face was freckled, and she had a somewhat crooked smile - though very white teeth. Her left eyebrow was pierced, which didn’t really go with the rest of her face, but didn’t exactly look bad, either.

“A freshman?” she said while I was looking at her, “I would have guessed you were older. But that’s cool, too. You’re lucky you’re in Davidson’s class. He’s pretty easy as far as professors go.”

I smiled my relief at that, just as the professor walked in. My companion dug through her bag, pulling out her books.

“Crap,” she muttered under her breath. “I forgot a pen. Can I borrow one? I’m Anna, by the way,” she grinned as I handed her a pen.

“Viveca,” I whispered back.

“Viveca? That’s a really cool name. I like it.”

Her approval touched me more than I expected it to. I couldn’t help feeling like I had met a kindred spirit.

“Which hall do you live in?” Anna asked me as we walked out of class an hour later.

“Gladstone,” I said.

“That’s where I lived freshman year!” Anna exclaimed. “I kind of miss it, even now. It’s a total dump, isn’t it?”

“Yeah,” I giggled back. Anna grinned again.

“Believe me, this time next year you’re gonna miss the leaky faucets and the springs that poke out of the mattresses. Hey, if you’re not doing anything tonight, I’m having a party. I live right down the street, in the big blue house. There’ll be tons of people there, so it shouldn’t be too hard to find. You and your friends should stop by,” she mentioned as we arrived at my freshman dorm.

I couldn’t believe my luck. One of my freshman friends had mentioned that ‘the big blue house’ was known for having some of the best parties on campus.

“Yeah, definitely,” I smiled as I unlocked the door.

A few hours later, two of my hallmates and I arrived at the house. There were tons of people there, just like Anna had predicted, but so far, I couldn’t see her. I decided not to worry too much about it, and followed my hallmates into the kitchen, where an array of jello shots lay spread out on the counter.

After several of those, I found my attention zeroing in on a very round boy on the other side of the kitchen. He was dressed like any good East Coast prep boy, and had the traditional good looks of an Abercrombie model - just a hundred pounds heavier. I quickly zeroed out of the conversation my friends were having with a couple of young men, and let my eyes work over every inch of this stranger’s body. I wouldn’t mind having him walk me home, I thought to myself with a grin.

I had to restart my heart again when he bent over into the fridge for another beer. His delightfully soft belly fell away from his body in a couple of thick rolls, and his padded rear looked especially grabable.

“Are you checking him out?” a voice at my shoulder asked. I turned around and saw Anna.

No wonder I hadn’t noticed her at first - gone was any resemblance to the tomboy from my history class. Anna at night consisted of a very short dress matched with very high heels, and some decidedly feminine makeup. She raised her pierced eyebrow at me.

“Are you?”

“Um…well, yeah…I was,” I admitted. “He’s cute,” I added with a giggle. I was a little surprised by myself. With any of my other friends I would have said no, just to avoid them making fun of me for having the hots for a fat guy.

Anna flashed me her crooked, shiny white grin again.

“You have good taste,” she said approvingly. “That’s my boyfriend.”

I was surprised. I would have pegged her as being into the skinny jock boys, but apparently I was wrong.

I had never been so happy to be wrong before. For the first time, I shared the same attraction as someone else. Talking about boys may not seem like much, but for girls it’s an important bonding ritual, and one I had felt left out of for far too long.

“I’m glad someone else finally realizes what a hottie he is,” Anna told me with a smile. I realized that it had to be as lucky a find for her as it was for me.

The boy in question noticed us talking, and walked over. He gave Anna a quick kiss on the lips, and looked over at me.

“Ian, this is Viveca, the freshman I was telling you about,” Anna said enthusiastically.

“Viveca? That’s a pretty name,” Anna’s boyfriend said pleasantly as he held out a hand. “I’m Ian.”

“Nice to meet you, Ian,” I said, pleased at the way his deep voice matched his big frame.

I talked to Anna and Ian for a while after that. They were both very nice, and I watched Anna subtly run her hands over her boyfriend’s love handles in a way I could appreciate. It had never occurred to me before that there might be other girls who shared my love of fat, particularly fat on good-looking boys.

It was a good half hour before Ian went to go play a game of beer pong and Anna led me into another room.

“Do you know a lot of people?” Anna asked.

“Well…no, not yet,” I admitted, hoping she wouldn’t think I was a total loser.

“That’s understandable, you’ve only been here a few days,” Anna said in a friendly voice. She looked over at me with a smile. “Besides, with those looks, I doubt that will be the case for long.”

I blushed heavily. I thought I was pretty, with chestnut hair, heavily lashed grey eyes, and a figure that could generally turn heads. But to hear someone else say it was oddly embarrassing.

I met a few of Anna’s friends and we got to talking. Partly through the conversation, Anna nudged my side and looked over at a very handsome chubbyish boy.

“What about him? Do you think he’s cute?” she asked in a low voice.

I nodded. “Definitely. Who is he?”

Anna shrugged. “No idea. But if I didn’t have a boyfriend, I’d be on him so fast it’s not even funny.”

We shared a laugh at that. Anna was obviously enjoying this as much as I was. Stupid as it was, I couldn’t help feeling like we were part of some sort of secret society. The Undercover Fat Boy Lover Club or something. I laughed to myself at that before I noticed a boy who left the other two attractive guys I’d seen that night far in the dust.

He was on the tall side of average, with the broad shoulders of a football player. He was obviously pretty muscular, but his muscles were covered by a thick layer of soft fat. He had rust colored hair that I originally mistook for brown before he walked into the light. Even from a distance, I noticed he had large, deep green eyes, and full, pouting lips. He was beautiful.

Anna followed my gaze.

“Now that one I do know,” she said. “I’ll introduce you if you want.”

I couldn’t think of anything I wanted more.

“Please and thank you,” I grinned, and Anna waved the guy over.

He smiled at Anna and made his way through the crowd. Anna threw her arms around him in a light hug when he arrived.

“Good to see you, hon,” she smiled at him.

“It’s good to see you too,” the handsome boy answered, and I was pleased to note that he cast several sideways glances in my direction.

“This is my friend Viveca,” Anna said, looking from him to me then back at him. “She’s a freshman, so maybe you’ll be a good boy and show her around sometime.”

“Sure, why not,” the boy said with a half-smile, and I noticed that he seemed kind of shy. That was disappointing, but I preferred shyness to some loudmouthed tool.

“Todd’s only recently stopped being a freshman himself,” Anna continued, which I took to mean he was a sophomore.

And Todd was his name? It was kind of odd, but kind of cute.

“Todd…that’s like the little fox in that Disney movie,” I blurted out before I could stop myself. Oh. My. Gosh. This guy would never want to talk to me again.

To my surprise, he smiled - a real smile this time.

“Actually, yeah, just like that,” he laughed. “That’s where my mom first heard the name.”

I grinned, partly with relief, and partly because it turned out Todd’s smile was infectious.

“Well it seems like I’ve left you two with plenty to talk about,” Anna said with only the smallest hint of sarcasm. “I’m gonna go see what Ian’s gotten himself into.”

(Continued in post 4 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back