• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Annoying bar conversations.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canadian

Diamonds do you justice.
So this was a long weekend for us up here in Canada, and two of those nights, I ended up at a bar. I had a great time both nights, except for one annoying conversation that played itself out at least 8-10 times.

I would be talking to a guy I knew, and a fat girl would walk by, followed by this.

Friend: There's one for you!
Me: No thanks.
Friend: I thought you liked big girls?
Me Sigh.

I would then have to explain to the guy that while I do prefer big girls, I don't find EVERY big girl attractive, just like he doesn't find every skinny girl attractive.

Do any other guys get that?
I think if I hear it one more time my head will a splode.

Latest posts

Back