• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

ANOTHER New Fat Guy.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigvek

Hey there. I'm Joe, and I figured I might as well come out and Be a more proud BHM.

I have been Fat my entire life. always been That Big guy. Not sure what my top weight was, But it was well over 300 for sure. Right now, I am 20, 5'10'', and most like 290. From Minnesota, too! (any other Minnie's here?)

School, like all things, was tough. I was known for being the fat guy. The guy always last in the mile run. all that Jazz. Deep down tho, I was proud. I LOVE being fat. I lvoe being able to eat the most. I love my belly. I love it all.

I have been an FA all my life, and love BBW's myself. Fat is beautiful, and I wish everyone would learn that.

I Have Belly pics, If anyone wants them. Just PM me. Or If you want to talk. I have all the messengers. Just let me know! Maybe, If Everyone is as open and caring as you all do seem, I'll post um on here. You guys are the best! ~Joe

Latest posts

Back