Any baseball fans here?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MattB

Caffeinated
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
The only baseball I'm watching right now are old World Series from the 1980s. Just finishing up 1981.

Also, I can't believe Tatis Jr. got busted. Don't these guys ever learn?

MattB

Caffeinated
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
...and can we pour one out for the great Vin Scully? I grew up on the NBC Game of the Week, and always loved how he called a game. Dodgers fans were lucky to have him for so long.

waldo

It's almost September, and the A.L. East is getting interesting all of a sudden now that the Yankees appear to be human.
But the Jays continue to be infuriatingly inconsistent. They go in and sweep Boston on the road (pretty much finishing off Boston's post-season hopes), then lay an egg being swept at home by the also-ran Angels! Well, they took the first 2 at homes from the Cubs (sorry resident Cubs fans, it's just business :))

Joker

But the Jays continue to be infuriatingly inconsistent. They go in and sweep Boston on the road (pretty much finishing off Boston's post-season hopes), then lay an egg being swept at home by the also-ran Angels! Well, they took the first 2 at homes from the Cubs (sorry resident Cubs fans, it's just business :))
A Cubs fan is used to losses. :)Cubs  baseball.jpg

Joker

mathfa

Wild start to the playoffs so far! Is it blasphemous to root for the Astros for Mancini to get a ring?

Latest posts